Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my phone there in the corridor where it had been spiked turning it over to find a crack in the screen that I didn't care about in the least. I could replace it with any phone I wanted but preferred a prepaid android instead. There were some worried texts from Rashida that I returned getting into a mini-conversation as I resumed picking up the living room.

My thoughts drifted to Bentley who'd strayed after being outclassed sexually by Sister Jacobs before traveling further backward to the night the Fisher siblings attempted to put me in a body bag. It was one crazy ride after another up until I'd dispatched my own personal "Big Bad" with the revelation of a woman's death. Sister Jacobs aka Chocolate Lavender was still out there doing dirt, and it bothered me.

Not enough to look into things because she put off damn near radioactive levels of toxicity I wanted nothing to do with much less Bentley. I'd been with her for a night thankfully for business and nothing else providing her with a nice piece of change for services rendered.

There was no way I could tell Phoebe she was on a whole other level sexually and knew how to weaponize it to a razor sharp degree. Bentley had been devoured wholesale probably after the woman was publicly deposed. I shrugged off the thoughts bagging up the litter from her coffee table as the lights went low.

"Hey, put that down and come lay down with me." Phoebe was watching me from the edge of the corridor wearing a plush terrycloth robe.

"I was just picking up a bit."

"Hey man, you're getting into heaven, okay? It's time for me to put you to sleep baby." Phoebe replied breezily shaking out her wet hairs running her fingers through it.

"Oh, is that right Phoebe?"

"Hey I meant what I said earlier; I'm gonna turn you out even though I'm pregnant and I'm going to empty your balls too." I chuckled leaving the clear plastic bag full of liter on the coffee table noticing the taped up fracture in its glass surface.

"Hey Phoebe, what happened to your coffee table?" I just had to ask still standing there buck naked.

"Remember the first time we hooked up; you know, when I got on all fours on that table so you could hit it from the back?"

"Yeah."

"Me too." Phoebe let me fill in the blank with an image of her trying it again in her current condition.

"YOU DIDN'T?!" She was nodding already affirming the unsaid.

Oliver had retrieved me in a nick of time as Phoebe offered a hand which I took following her to her separate bedroom down the corridor. She wrapped her arm around my bicep peppering it with kisses squeezing me tight.

I was okay with Phoebe in the driver's seat as we walked the darkened corridor going into the bedroom she'd normally used more as a storage areas than a place to rest her head. It was elementary that she'd been booted out of the marital bedroom she preferred after attempting to have her way with her closeted husband.

Phoebe planted her butt on the bed in custody of my hands drawing me close between parted stallion legs. There was no surprise when she swallowed my whole to the root, but Phoebe just held it there until I was fully erect releasing me with an audible pop of her lips.

"Lay down flat in the middle of the bed so that I can put you to sleep." She instructed softly pulling back the comforter and sheets. I scrambled into bed eager for more of her snapping kitty to the exclusion of all else.

"Alright Phoebe, put me to sleep." I sort of taunted laying on my back with my fingers interlocked over my chest.

She smiled to herself standing up next to the bed in the darkness undoing the sash on her robe dropping it to the floor. Phoebe was exuding an overwhelming sexuality independent of her earlier desperation.

I'd watched and experienced three degrees of sensuality with her going from ravenous desperation, semi self-loathing to this woman standing before me radiating self confidence to the max. Her belly really was the only thing truly different about her sculpted figure as she placed a knee on her mattress.

"Irresistible force or immovable object?"

"Huh?"

"Irresistible force or immovable object?!" She asked again more insistent getting both knees on the bed. Phoebe steadied herself with a hand on her elaborate cushioned French headboard. She reached down handling me.

"Uh, irresistible force?"

"Wrong." She cooed throwing a leg over my body as she mounted me cowgirl.

Phoebe's words took immediate meaning as I found myself pinned under her heavy body with nothing but her swollen sloping belly and massive breasts in my immediate field of vision. Our combined weight had me sinking into the lush mattress spread eagle.

My cock was trapped into her pulsing snatch at an angle which left no doubt about what was going to happen. I could hear Phoebe taking these measured breathes huffing as her tits jiggled with a light rubbery bounce. I could feel it in the air, something electric. She inhaled audibly almost creating an echo off the bedroom walls.

Phoebe seized up around the base of my cock.

"AW SHIT!! DAMN PHOEBE!!! YOU GOT ME SHOOK!!!" I shouted getting a giggle in the darkness.

END of PART ONE

***********************************

Author's Notes:

I thought I'd try spinning these characters off into their own stories to continue fleshing out their shared universe. Additionally this story and others will lead into the next big thing ideally. Let me know how you feel about it in the comments section. As always, thank you for reading everyone.

Now, back to my writing binge.