Ms M Spanks Her Puppet

Story Info
Puppet spanked, plugged and ruined by Ms. M.
1.3k words
4.46
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He breathed softly, his body strapped as it was to the spanking bench didn't move much as he waited. It had been maybe five minutes since she had him move up onto the contraption. His chest pressed against a comfy padded table top, whilst his forearms and shins were resting on padded arms. He was on all fours in a comfortable position but raised up from the ground, providing Ms the perfect angle to make impact with a whole variety of implements.

He smiled, blissful in subspace, she had played and toyed with his mind for the last hour, melding it and building him up. She smiled, he had asked for this and she, interested in the same had readily agreed.

A fun afternoon ahead, she looked at all the implements he had seen, then uncovered a few more. Increasing in size the anal toys she would be using were almost all new to him. It made her giggle out loud, which only made him squirm more of course. Her hands, gloved in an exquisite latex, picked up the bottle of lube and holding the vessel high watched the lube pour out and down onto her toy's ass. Her fingers became slippery as she prepared him, almost clinically her fingers pressed into him, eliciting gasps and moans she toyed with his spincter, making certain that he was slick and ready.

The sensations made him quiver with excitement and his cock throbbing below him gave her all the encouragement she needed.

The first plug slid in easily, followed by 6 paddle strikes across his beautiful skin. She smiled, happy, and pulled the plug out watching his asshole with glee. The next toy which tapered from a rounded tip to a 1.75inch wide base was selected, she bit her lower lip as she decided the whole 6 inches would fill him nicely and would start to stretch him for the remaining toys.

He moaned deeply as the toy entered him, initially welcoming, the tip soon started to stretch him, and her slow constant pressure was relentless. He could feel his muscles tightening and relaxing as he the toy continued in its movement finally filling and stretching him wider than ever before.

Picking up the paddle she felt the weight in her hands, the quarter inch thickness of the leather beautiful to hold.. she patted his ass cheeks.. then picking up a towel wiped away the excess lube. Finally ready she smiled.

"Hold still toy, and enjoy this"

The first hit sent shockwaves through his system, pain and pleasure mixing in a fabulous sensation, just enough to make his head swim and his eyes go wide before the second and third made contact in quick succession. The fourth continued the speed, and up to the tenth his ass cheeks were dealt neat, speedy light slaps.

The eleventh came after a decent pause, his cheeks pink from the initial warm up, this one took him by surprise. A thud of a firm and targeted paddling, the leather made contact with both cheeks and the base of the plug.. he moaned deeply as the toy move pressed into him with the movement, then shifting as the paddle was lifted.. she laughed at his noises and took her time all the way to the 20th stroke. His toes were curling and his cock throbbing hard, leaking into the condom covering his pulsating cock.

She placed the paddle on the table, and with a delicate practiced movement took the plug out of him.. he moaned again softly clearly in deep subspace. She checked him, took in his reddening ass, gaping a little from the plug, his balls big and full, cock throbbing and the light smile on his face. She knelt down infront of him..

"Ready toy for part 2? Would you like me to continue.. remember from this point you'll only be able to stop me if you use your safe word, we're keeping it simple as always. To stop me say Red. If you need a breather say Amber and I'll check in with you immediately. So, toy, would you like to continue or stop where we are now?"

"Continue please Ms"

"Goood boy" rewarding him by sliding two fingers into him, finger fucking him. He felt the waves of submission crash over his mind as she did so. His eyes grew heavy and his mind emptied into the most blissful state.

She added more lube whilst toying with him, slick again the third plug slid into his waiting hole. Her smile was broad, picking up the hand pump and squeezing it once, twice, three times enlarging the bulb of the plug inside him, filling him with the widening toy. He bucked and squirmed as the new toy filled him, and widened inside him more and more. She watched his body react to the new sensations attentively and with the biggest smile, what a show he was putting on. Such a good toy would be rewarded. She checked the condom, clearly filling with precum, she bit her lower lip, enjoying herself and what was to come.

Taking his shaft in her gloved lubed hands she stroked him, spiralling up and down his cock without stopping milking more and more precious precum from him. Massaging his balls and playing with the base of the plug she just enjoyed herself, doing anything that came to mind edging him over and over. Throughout she kept an eye on his ass and the red shapes from the paddling, after some time they began to lessen, and she started toying with what to do next with her bound puppet.

Picking up a silky ribbon she looped and tied his balls up so they were pulled away from his body.. available.

His head swayed.. drool falling down to the black tray beneath the bench..he was in utter bliss a total object, moaning as she played with him, as the aches built and built. He almost jumped as she tied his balls up, his ass clenching round the inflated plug, his whole body wanting, needing to cum.. and yet kept just a few moments away.

She smiled, they had never been this deep into a scene and she was loving it. Picking up a vibrator she held it to herself, riding against it as she also reached for the flogger, the red and black leather strands spreading apart as she twirled it in the air.

She moaned as he moaned, their ears full of the noise of the quick vibrations. The leather strands began to dance over his ass, his balls and cock.. he was quickly taken to another plane of submission.. as the leather flogger flicked across his balls.. she played with both her toys, her clit a focus of the vibe as she rained down strikes on his balls, his red cheeks and cock.. she came. Hard. The orgasm shook her body as she paused the hits, taking all her time to enjoy the deep orgasm.. and then in her own spacey domme mind awash with pleasure she turned the vibrator up and placed it on his balls, massaging his shaft and working him as she leaned against the spanking bench, spanking his ass encouragingly.

"slut, cum now"

The orgasm was intense..and so brilliantly ruined. As she felt the first pull of his balls she took away the vibrations and watched as he bucked and released rope after rope of cum into the condom. His sounds were guttural, deep and out of this world as his balls were emptied by pure pleasure, the satisfying orgasm just out of reach.

As her puppet sank into the bench, she released the plug, deflating and removing it, the other bindings and the condom too were removed for later. And a big soft blanket placed over his body, she checked in on him, and slowly brought him around to a big sofa, into her arms for a deep cuddle and when he was ready water and a shower...