Ms Tara's Academy For Sub Males 05

Story Info
05 Ms Tara hears how the wives enjoyed their big cock lovers.
3.5k words
6.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Todayshiddenobsession February 3, 2023

Synopsis:

This story is FemDom cuckold tale based on inspiration I received from Ms. Tara, when I shared with her, another story regarding cuckold training called "Cuckold Clinic" by TomWard.

Ms. Tara is a real-life wife in a female led relationship. I met her through a blog site, and she has graciously allowed me to use her pen name in my story.

Thank You to both Ms. Tara and TomWard for this inspiration.

From the title I'm sure you can get the direction for this story but there are also areas that focus on the Mistress wives learning to take control and Academy staff.

This story is pure FANTASY!

Relationships in real life between people should always be consensual.

This is only my second attempt at erotic fiction. I will try to employ the constructive criticism of the commenters from my first story to make this one better.

Ch05 MsTara debriefs the Mistresses

Ms. Tara and Dianne move on after the various couples head into the private suites. They head back to the office area and decide to get a coffee in the cafeteria while they talk about improvements and more staff.

While they converse, their second or third cup of coffee finished a long time ago, several couples enter the cafeteria. One is Rodney and his most recent Mistress student. They are walking with his arm wrapped around her waist in a delicate embrace. They head for a table a little away from Ms. Tara and Dianne.

As a gentleman should, Rodney pulls out her chair and waits until she is seated. Chivalry is not lost on a real man. He knows you treat women like queens, because they all are. Being able to fuck a lady numb is not an excuse to treat her poorly. After she is seated, with a slight discomfort sitting down visible, Rodney takes a seat next to her; not across as many married couple do after time. He takes hold of her hand and speaks softly to her. Dianne and Ms. Tara cannot hear their conversation, but it is clear from her face she is enjoying this man's attention.

As the ladies look on, they notice the pleasant glow emanating from this well serviced woman. The glow of a woman properly fucked by a wonderful lover. They have both experienced the joys of Rodney and know he is truly a gentleman in a lady's after-care.

Ms. Tara tells Dianne she would like to speak to some of these couples enjoying their after-care time.

She gets up and walks over to one couple near Rodney. Dianne follows, curious as to what she wants to talk to them about. He of course is one of her staff, a tall well built Caucasian man probably 85kg (190 lbs). He is kissing the woman next to him tenderly while holding her hands. She is showing the same glow as the first woman.

Ms. Tara says, "hello, do you know who I am?" The lady, Carol, looks at her and answers, "yes of course Ms. Tara. You are the woman who owns this facility that has changed my life. We spoke several months ago after a seminar you gave on female led relationships. You inspired me that night to take back my marriage from my misogynist husband. It took a lot of time but after I finally threatened to leave him if he didn't start treating me better, he agreed to attend some counselling from one of your psychologists, Dr. Clark."

"Please call me Tara. We women are equals. Only the submissive males need to address me formally as Ms. Tara, or Mistress Tara. So how did you end up here?" Ms. Tara asks.

Looking into Ms. Tara's eyes Carol replies, "after several counselling sessions, we discovered my husband was like he was, because he was raised in a male dominant abusive home and learned some bad examples on how to treat women from his father. He agreed to work on his issues and eventually we discovered he really hated how his father treated his mother and didn't want to treat me like that deep down. After we accepted some advice to allow me to lead us for a while and him to follow my direction, we discovered he was much more submissive than either of us realised and I was more dominant. In the end it was revealed he was just afraid to look weak and I was raised that men should be head of the home. Dr. Clark was wonderful and explained to us, it actually takes a strong man to give up the control society tells him he needs to master. He explained that not all men are meant to lead their relationships. Some are better suited to follow, while many women are destined to lead their men. I always thought I was submissive and was drawn to these abusive types of guys as a student in school, but it appears, I am the dominant personality in our home. Once he allowed me to lead, the power I felt was a pleasant surprise. He told me he felt a weight lift off of his shoulders as well. I think it is harder for him than for me. I believe he wants to be my submissive, but he still struggles with his past self. His former misogynist attitudes I guess are hard for him to let go."

Ms. Tara interrupts her and asks Carol if she understands that as a leader, she also has a responsibility to now care for her submissive husband. As he gives her more power in the relationship her responsibility and duty to be responsible for his training, care and safety also increases. That she will sometimes need to make hard choices and even seem cruel occasionally, to keep him in his place for his own good.

She looks to Dianne and says "Yes Tara, Dianne and her staff have been wonderful in teaching me that I must be the responsible partner in our new wife led relationship. They also told me that I should enjoy it and not see it as a chore even when it is difficult. I'm learning a lot here. I am glad I enrolled myself when I enrolled my husband."

"So, how did you enjoy your afternoon with David here?" Ms. Tara asks looking at David.

Also turning her gaze to David, who she has just spent a couple of hours giving herself completely to, Carol exclaims, "Oh My God, Tara. David is amazing. I thought it would be a wham bam thank you ma'am session just to show me what it's like to be fucked by a man with a large cock. It was so much more. Dave here showed me that a powerful man can also be tender and caring. He didn't just fuck me, I felt he made love to me... with a little kinky play to boot hehehe, right Dave?" David just smiles, lifts her hand to his lip and kisses it.

I discovered I really like sensual bondage. Dave tied me to the bed and licked me to sooo many orgasms. Because I was tied up, I couldn't stop him if I tried. Not that I wanted him to stop. Why would any woman not want a man licking her pussy to multiple orgasms? Then he put his cock; the biggest, hardest cock I've ever seen, right up to my face and told me to kiss and suck him.

Looking away from David and focusing on the tabletop in front of her, she explains, "My husband used to make me suck his pathetic cock and I hated it." Looking back into David's eyes she continues, "but Dave did it in a sexy, not forced way. I felt I wanted to suck his cock I was so turned on. I've never enjoyed felatio before, but I absolutely loved it this time. It got me so wet. I even asked him to cum in my mouth. Sadly, he denied me that privilege. He said I wasn't ready for it yet but that I'll get there. A lot of guys would have just let me have it, then rolled over and gone to sleep leaving me hanging and horny. Not Dave here," she says grabbing his arm. "No, he coached me how to take it in my mouth without too much stress. He is massive you know!" Ms. Tara and Dianne look at Dave, then to each other and smile. Each one thinks, we have both fucked him too apparently, as Carol continues, "I've never had anything that big in my mouth. He guided me how he wanted me to suck him, and I knew I was doing it right by the wonderful noises he was making. It was amazing. I loved every second of it."

"When he mounted me, I nearly screamed. He was so big, I thought he was going to split me in two. But he was patient and let me have time to get used to his size. It was wonderful Tara. I can't even explain how good it was. I'm still trembling."

Smiling, understanding what she meant about the feeling of sucking cock for the right man and the delightfully full feeling of his cock as he pushes it inside you, Ms. Tara asks her if she has enrolled her husband in the pegging training. And she said she did.

Looking to Dianne, Ms. Tara asks, "has he started that program yet? I would like to be present for his first session if possible." Dianne looks at the woman's anklet and checks her tablet.

Every woman enrolled is given an ankle bracelet that holds her identification. It is designed so that later on she can use it as her hotwife bracelet to let men know she cuckolds her husband and is available for a possible relationship.

"Well, you are in luck Tara. He has already been through the anal care and preparation portion. He actually is scheduled for his first penetration session late this afternoon." Dianne replies.

"Excellent, I want to be there." Ms. Tara cheerfully tells Dianne.

Looking back to Carol, she tells her, "I'm glad you are here. It is always a delight to meet a woman who has realized the benefits of a female led relationship and has managed to climb out of an abusive male led one. I also commend you for trying to save your marriage by working to modify his behaviour and learning how to guide him, instead of just walking away hurt by the experience. Rest assured, before we send your husband home to you, he will be a model cuckold husband. In the meantime, enjoy David or any of the rest of our fellas here. But don't forget to take advantage of our matching services to help you find a lover of your very own. You don't need to wait until hubby graduates to start seriously cuckolding him. As a matter of fact, some wives enjoy having their lovers, in the marital bed, fucking them when their husband is returned. They enjoy the power of showing him that she has options other than her cuckold to satisfy her sexually. It is also an ideal opportunity to immediately get him used to the fact his cuckold duties include cleaning her lover's cum out of her freshly fucked pussy."

The light comes on for Carol and everyone sees the change in her eyes and smile as she absorbs the situation Ms. Tara has explained. In her head she can picture how much fun that would be and makes a mental note to contact Dianne about helping her find a lover of her very own before hubby comes home.

Excusing themselves Ms. Tara and Dianne move onto another table, they see a similar scenario. The man who just fucked her brains out caring and cuddling her at the table while they enjoy a drink.

As they approach, Ms. Tara says, "hello, did you just come from sex enlightenment class?"

The woman, Cynthia, looks up breaking eye contact with the man who has just given her the best fucking of her life she replies, "Ms. Tara, Hi! Yes, meeting Jeremy here was absolutely awesome. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but I'm sure glad I didn't turn this training down like I originally planned to. I figured I already knew how to fuck. What I did not realize until today is that I did not know what it meant to be properly fucked.

Looking at Jeremy with a slight smirk, Dianne asks "did he meet your needs? Was he a good fuck?" Jeremy gives Dianne a fake scowl, and they all laugh.

Cynthia speaks up and says, "well my pussy is so sore, I may not sit right for a week. He's massive you know. I wasn't sure when I saw it I'd be able to accommodate that hard gigantic tool. But he coached me through it. He was very patient and I just loved it. The only cock I've ever had inside me, until today was hubby's 4 incher. I never knew I had any happy nerves that far up inside me." Again the group chuckles.

Ms. Tara asks her, "did he give you an opportunity to suck it?"

"He sure did!" The woman exclaims. "To be honest I could have sucked that beautiful cock for hours but he wanted to show me more."

"Like?" Dianne asks.

"Like how to have the best orgasms ever. Many, many of them. His tongue is golden, and his fingers are magic."

"Then, like I said, his cock was beyond any of my expectations. So thick and veiny. The taste of his precum was like no man I've tasted before, so slippery and sweet."

"When he decided to really fuck me, he pushed me back onto the bed and ravaged me. He held my hands over my head and mounted me quickly. I'm sure glad he took it easy before he did that. Having him hold me down as he fucked his lust into me was exhilarating. Our sweaty bodies joined with his weight on my tits, it was like no fucking I've ever had. I cannot tell you how thrilling it was to have him take me like that. He was so forceful after being so patient getting me comfortable with fucking a new man after so many years. I'm sure I came more than three times before I felt him cumming inside me. I wished I had hubby near by to see how a real man fucks his wife and to feed him the copious amounts of cum Jeremy pumped into me. Like I said earlier, he touched and flooded places, I didn't even know I had deep inside my pussy."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the training," Dianne adds.

Ms. Tara chimes in, "so where does that leave your husband? Will you still be allowing him to fuck you?

Cynthia looks into Ms. Tara's eyes and answers. " I do really love my husband and he's been so accommodating with helping me be sexually satisfied. He tries so hard, but his penis is so tiny, I can't even feel him most of the time. He is also not very good at it. He only has one speed and pattern. It works to get him off but doesn't satisfy me."

Ms. Tara chimes in, "The wife's satisfaction is exactly why I started this Academy. You should always be satisfied first. That is the fundamental basis of a female led relationship. Your husband's needs are always secondary to any female he is serving. If you allow him to have penetration sex with you or someone else, he must know his pleasure should always be secondary or sometimes not even considered. He should always expect that the woman has the right to terminate intercourse even if he has not cum yet. My husband is locked in chastity most of the time. If I allow him to sleep with me, he is bound and gagged unless I wish to use him. If I allow him inside me; a very rare honour for him, he knows he will most likely not be allowed to orgasm. He is responsible to hold himself until I give him permission to release. We actually have a course here to teach husbands proper orgasm control."

Dianne, checking her ankle tag and then checking her tablet again adds, " you have your husband enrolled in that class."

After hearing this, Cynthia continues, "I'm not sure what to do with him. Coming here was actually his idea. When he told me he wanted me to send him to cuckold school, I thought he was goofing with me. Then he made the appointment with Dianne, and we heard all about your programs. I wanted to sign up right away. He asked me to wait until we talked in private. I think he was afraid I'd leave him after everything we would need to do to make a female led marriage work. I had to reassure him I will likely get used to and thoroughly enjoy cuckolding him, but he would still always be my true love."

"That's very nice. Where is he now?" Ms. Tara asks.

Dianne checks her tablet.

"He is in his 5th week. He is scoring very high in all his classes. Even his domestic duties scores are good." Today he is scheduled for real woman cunnilingus training. He has done so well on the simulators we have moved him up early. I guess he told his instructor he wants to be the best pussy eater in history, because his beautiful wife deserves the best. When she told him he would have to eat his wife's pussy when it is full of other men's semen and maybe lots of men's semen at once, he said he didn't care. He wanted to do everything needed to make his wife happy and for her to still love him and keep him."

Ms. Tara chimes in with some useful guidance, "I think you seem to have a wonderful caring husband who loves you a lot. Don't forget as your submissive cuckold, he needs care too. It's ok to throw a few kinks at him, no pun intended, but make sure you give him the opportunity to serve you and make sure you learn how to read his moods."

She nods and guarantees she will not abandon him, no matter how many lovers she takes.

Dianne and Ms. Tara excuse themselves and move to see other couples.

The Mistress in the last couple they meet is a young woman, maybe 20, named, Kim. She said she was a newlywed and her mother registered her and her new hubby into the full program plus several optional courses as a wedding gift.

Her mother told her she needed to start her marriage out properly and train her new husband how things were going to be and how he would need to learn his place as her cuckold slave. She said her father was her mother's slave and had been for 40 years.

Dianne speaks up as Kim is talking, "yes, I remember him. I think he is currently assigned to be a sex toy at Mrs. Honeywell's party this weekend, isn't he?"

"Yes, that is correct. He has been told he must serve all of her female friends, I think about 30, and do everything he is told to do. I guess they plan on breaking him in for me." Kim says with a giggle.

Ms. Tara speaks up and adds, "yes, I know Dorothy Honeywell, she will definitely initiate him into humiliation at the hands of horny old ladies who like to play hard with young submissive men. Her and her friends will be setting challenges for pleasuring them that will certainly include smothering, orgasm control, pussy and ass worship, and even personal services like bathing, dressing full body hair care, etc. If he fails any of these challenges, and knowing Dorothy I'm positive she will make it so he cannot succeed at a few, he will face some disciplinary actions carried out by everyone involved in a public forum to enhance his humiliation of the consequences."

"We had better schedule some rest time for him when he returns. Nothing too luxurious though. He needs to Ponder the lessons he will learn from Dorothy and her crew. Perhaps isolation room M, tied to the steel bed and fed only liquids through a penis gag. Make sure there is some cream for his ass, back, thighs and penis. Also, the nurse should check his anus for tears. Then a debrief interview with Dr. Solomon on Wednesday." Dianne notes this in her tablet.

The young lady looks on and listens to Ms. Tara describe the typical activities at Mrs. Honeywell's, excited at what her husband will be doing this weekend for ladies his mother-in-law's age.

When Ms. Tara is done, she asks if Mrs. Honeywell will be recording any of this?

Dianne smiles and tells her, "we will get you a copy of everything that happens my dear."

Clapping, she does a little dance in her chair to the delight of everyone.

After visiting several couples, Ms. Tara and Dianne head back to Dianne's office for more business talk as Ms. Tara waits and looks forward to this afternoon's pegging training.

End of chapter 05

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sizequeen Resort Pt. 01 Couple goes to a swinging resort where he is not hung enough.in Loving Wives
Valentines Day Cuckold - Amber Alex has plans for Valentines, but Amber thinks differently.in BDSM
Family Blessing Ch. 01 Annabeth was the smallest of her family but times can change.in Fetish
Into the Breeding Room An interview at the world's largest breast milk producer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hucow Housewife Ch. 01: The Matron A buxom housewife is given her first taste of The Barn.in Fetish
More Stories