MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

...but Shawnee wouldn't blink or miss a step as she would not hesitate to hit her own "Extinction Event" sucker punch and wrestle her larger rival to the floor to be bloodily throttled and pummeled into the upper room.

"HEY IT'S COOL WE WORKED IT OUT!!" I stepped in-between them wrapping an arm around Shawnee's shoulders giving her a peck on one chubby cheek as a sign of good faith. The uber thick Puerto Rican dabbed at an errant tear running from her eye as I faced Rashida.

"You're cool with her busting up your shit; our fucking livelihood?"

"It's probably not that bad and things can be replaced; I stockpiled everything online and I keep a shitload of portable hard drives. It's not that bad, we can work it out." Shawnee was already flushing crimson from head to shoulders signaling a meltdown. I cupped her chin from the other side planting another kiss on the side of her temple this time.

"I'M SORRY!"

"Chill, okay? Maybe we can make a run for a new laptop; thanks to Isabella and Koa, I've definitely got the funds." I worked at being upbeat while Rashida didn't look convinced still glaring at Shawnee who turned into my chest hiding her face. I wasn't fooled in the least by either woman. "Thunda" was trying to get back into my good graces while Shawnee almost transparently played the damsel in distress. I peppered her forehead with kisses reaching over massaging Rashida's bicep.

"That still fucked up." Ms. Sikes wasn't going to be easy.

"Hey guys, both of you rock iPhones right?"

"Yeah why?" Rashida replied with a raised brow and sarcastic expression while Shawnee looked up into my face curious but still playing the role.

"Shawnee, do you have a ring light?"

"I've got a closet full of them; you can have as many as you want; I don't really use them anymore." I smiled doing my best to lighten the mood as Rashida inched closer still side eyeing Shawnee.

"What's on your mind daddy?" My eyes blinked at the sullied nickname she'd shared with Koa. My facial response made Rashida look away while Shawnee took the opportunity to wrap an arm around my waist.

"Old school, maybe both of you could uh, do a shower video for me while I audit my stuff?"

"No problem." Rashida caught herself before she could utter that hand me down nickname.

"Uhm, I retired." Shawnee admitted voice trailing off.

"Ah, don't worry about it then, its all good." Rashida scoffed looking pissed at my acceptance.

"YOU BROKE HIS SHIT AND YOU AIN'T GONNA HELP HIM OUT?!! DAMN YOU'RE FOUL!!"

"Look it's not like that; I worked hard to change myself. I'm not about that shit life anymore and I've got enough saved up to probably never have to do something strange for some change ever again! I'm gonna be finishing up school pretty soon and I'm putting all this behind me. Tell me you didn't feel the same way before shit went sideways on your radio job?!"

"How'd you get this place, huh bitch; wanna enlighten us?"

"You didn't miss me after you went back home carrying Renee's bags! I just, couldn't so I used what I had to get, all of this! You wanna walk in my fucking shoes? You wanna crawl on your hands and knees while everyone slaps that big black ass of yours, huh? Papi knows how it goes, he sent me a fucking dollar!! That's when I knew I had to make a change...and maybe it wasn't perfect, but this right here is me, all me Rashida!! How're you gonna throw shit on my fucking name bitch? Tell me what its like when you want the same fucking thing with your boyfriend...!!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Rashida shouted at the top of her lungs killing the argument.

I was at a loss for words literally holding the bag.

Both women, hard friends glared at one another in a silent test of wills which Rashida lost bumping me as she walked into the living room facing out of the window. Seconds later, Shawnee went into her bedroom leaving me between them. I took the middle road walking into the kitchen planting my bag on the island counter top ignoring the crushed sounds coming from inside. I sat there staring at it mulling I might find inside glancing over at Rashida.

Even facing away I could tell that she needed some comfort, but I didn't move. Shawnee's bedroom door chimed.

"Here you go papi; just find a good one for her to use and I included some extension cords too." A pile of discarded equipment it the top of the counter at my right side tossed from a few feet away.

"Thanks-WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR FACE?!!"

Shawnee was wearing a classic domino mask with everything shaded inside the eyeholes with makeup. It was jarring at first as Rashida looked back over her shoulder surprised as well.

Shawnee was otherwise nude hard tan lines enhancing her ridiculous proportions as she glanced across the room at Rashida, then back at me.

"The bitch is right; besides, I owe you one last big hurrah papi. You make me look good, better than your pet donkey over there."

"Lipstick on a motherfucking cow, you know the rest!" Rashida shot back.

"It's a pig; lipstick on a fucking pig tonta!!" Shawnee shouted with her latent accent bubbling to the top.

"If you say so bacon, oink." Rashida burned Shawnee.

"¡Hijo de puta voy a tener que matar este tocino crocante! ¡¡¿Shawnee Thompson va a tener que estrangular a una perra?!! ¡¡¿Estoy a punto de pisotear a ese gran culo negro y gordo de Rashida?!!"

"I don't talk that Spanish shit, but I know when somebody want their grill busted up!"

"Space and opportunity, right here baby!! WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?!!" Shawnee motioned at the floor in front of her then spread her arms wide inviting carnage.

"HEY CUT THAT SHIT OUT!!" I yelled futilely as both women charged into one another thumping chests again.

They hugged.

It was a deep hug as I watched them detecting some whispering between both of these egocentric females that some would misinterpret as being "proud" and unyielding. I'd been ready to run between the women but found that things resolved themselves as I glanced inside my bag walking to the other side of the island counter pulling out my two portable hard drives which remained essentially undamaged. One of my cameras was scuffed up but still otherwise serviceable. I slowly removed my laptop finding it jacked up.

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breath. The exterior was warped and it made this cracked glass sound giving me some trouble opening it. There was an crater in the middle of the darkened screen made when Shawnee tossed it down the stairs in front of her building.

I sat down behind the counter resting my chin on my fist glaring at my chipmunk cheeked host.

"What are you guys doing?" Shawnee was in the process of stripping off Rashida's lingerie; both stopped looking at me.

"You wanted us to do some shower stuff, right?"

"Laptop's trashed; gawd hates me again." I was bummed as Rashida walked over looking at the blasted out laptop while Shawnee hesitated.

Both of us glared at her as she looked at her feet standing there in her birthday suit wearing that domino mask looking like a criminal or a gender bent sexualized Hamburglar. She folded her arms over her bust thinking, then looked at us with that chubby faced smile again.

"You think this shit is funny?" Rashida questioned a shade less aggressive with a hand in the middle of my back.

"Hold that thought." Shawnee disappeared into her bed room again leaving us alone for a few moments. I looked over at Rashida who seemed anxious, still mulling over our issues for the last few days.

"I'll get you a brand new computer; and we uh, can shoot some stuff today with my phone. Uhm, I think it's made for that kind of stuff anyway, right boss?" I did a doubletake at her new pet name and her playing dumb about her own phone after all of the footage we'd shot together. Rashida Sikes was the face of my site and one other along with her seldom used cam page which was pirated to hell as of late.

"Yeah sure."

"Want me to call around, find some stores close by to get you a new laptop?"

Before she could answer Shawnee reappeared with two boxes setting them down on the counter in front of me with a self-satisfied smile on her juvenile face. I looked at Rashida who shrugged then went to open the top box only to have Shawnee slap her hand away.

"Watch them fingers." Shawnee warned moderately playful inching the box in my direction with her pointer finger.

I opened it finding a brand new MacBook Pro laptop factory new doing a doubletake at the troublesome Latina who'd terrorized me for half of the weekend before we hashed things out in visceral fashion. She moved the box finding some pullback from me in a light tug of war until she motioned towards the second box. Rashida looked ambivalent at being one upped by her rival as Shawnee took away another opportunity for her to connect with me.

"You've had this all this time?" I found a Dell laptop in pristine condition. The box was unsealed beforehand.

"Uh, I don't want to incriminate myself."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Rashida piped up.

"Ah, this rapper who shall go unnamed had this bright idea that I should go into adult movies because of my CULO GIGANTE; wanted to be my manager, my costar, and my fucking el marido too. He was starting to get on my fucking nerves with that shit, but the money...was good. He got uh, shot."

"Did you, shoot anything?" I was curious making her chuckle.

"HEY MAN, I'M YOURS EXCLUSIVELY!! Besides... Ese drogadicto cabeza de base estaba demasiado ocupado golpeándolo por la espalda para filmar algo." Shawnee slipped into Spanish whenever there was something she was uncomfortable talking about.

"Whatever, so you want us to do the shower thing, or what?" Rashida cut in sort of leaning across the counter making her sixty plus inches of online fame pop out further. The fleeting thought of my casualness with two naked women in front of me brought a half smile to my face.

"We're doing it ladies; all of it, all day today."

"Yeah?" Shawnee sidled up to my opposite side low key shooting Rashida a look. It was odd having both of them completely invested in me after the tumultuous start of this weekend.

"Just think of it as that epic shoot we never did; that was the only time I never delivered on my website."

"Didn't that site get stolen from you?" Shawnee asked absentmindedly.

"SHUT UP!!" Rashida growled nonverbally reminding her rival of their part in grifting me. I didn't say anything letting the atmosphere linger not looking at either woman. Both of my hands found the closest buttock of each palming handfuls luxuriating in the warmth of each.

I got a kiss from each on either side of the face before they snapped up cords and a ring light apiece. Shawnee and Rashida stopped right in front of the bedroom door and the tiny utilitarian bathroom I'd been using. Both women did the rock paper scissors motion with Shawnee ending up in the tiny bathroom while Rashida won her custom model.

I helped both finding that their respective room suited them best for my purposes. Shawnee's still humongous derriere looked pretty much its former size shot in her tiny shower from a low camera angle. Rashida similarly stood out due to her rich chocolate complexion shot from a good three feet away which put her diamond cut gym body and online sixty plus inches of fame to optimal use for my purposes. She tried to entice me into the shower with her, but only succeeded in some semi-committed groping before I returned to the island counter.

It was meticulous work getting a ton of unsaved files from my smashed computer multitasking after logging into Rashida's cam site setting up for the shoot I'd wanted since meeting both of my current muses. Shawnee wanted to go out with a bang and I aimed to oblige still assessing her threat level after experiencing her malevolence on a whole other level. It was odd watching the women interact knowing they'd nearly murdered one another at that initial first meeting.

My slightly damaged burner phone started ringing as I connected one of my portable hard drives searching the myriad files until I came upon the earliest files containing both. It was Isabella's number wanting Facetime.

"Hello, oh hey guys, what's up?"

I was treated to a way too up close and personal view of Isabella and Koa in bed having relations. Both of them were laying on their sides with Koa behind his wife. His muscular arm was hooked behind her left knee raising it high in the air pointed at the ceiling. His horse cock was reaming out the wife visibly coated in her juices. Koa was squealing and grunting, actually making these embarrassing whining sounds while his wife stared at me silently grinning showing her pearly whites. We both knew this was Koa's "Get Back" fuck after I ran through his old lady a day prior.

Isabella held up a finger glancing out the corner of her eye as he worked her box one leg trembling profusely.

"AW BABY YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!! YOUR PUSSY IS SO FUCKING WET!!" She rolled her fierce looking eyes looking salaciously at me obviously holding the phone on a selfie stick. The nonverbal cues were all over the place as she licked her bottom lip then bit into it.

"Yeah so what, could you hurry it up; my leg is starting to cramp?" Isabella went so far as to make this faux valley girl accent as she basically ignored her hard working husband.

"BABY YOU'RE SO TIGHT!! I'M GONNA-!!!" He went into overdrive pumping harder while his wife looked bored silently yawning before covertly waving at me with her free hand.

"Cum or get out." She ordered.

"AW BABY!! YOU FEEL SO GOOD!! AW SHIT BABY!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING SEXY!!" He went into overdrive slamming the bottom out of her box making her voice falter. There was no doubt some invisible timer was going off in their collective heads as his third leg plopped out spewing a few spurts of semen all over her peach.

"Was it good for you Koa?" Isabella asked rolling her eyes almost scoffing. He was handling himself at the base wearily jerking his depleted member.

"It's better every time; you're so sexy and incredible in bed." There was a half smirk on her face as she glanced at me making a jerking off gesture with her free hand.

"I know." She replied in patronizing fashion as I chuckled. Koa's head appeared over her shoulder looking at me with this manufactured breezy expression.

"OH HEY MAN, DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!! MUST HAVE UH, CALLED YOU BY ACCIDENT!!" He was solely drenched in sweat while his wife, wasn't.

"Sure."

Isabella burst into laughter making the selfie stick shake and dip down slightly showing the floor of their bedroom as Koa reacted like a dim bulb.

"What baby?"

"Geez, I'm holding a selfie stick you moron."

"So what, people make mistakes and call uh, people like that sometimes, it happens." He explained ruefully sounding like a noob. She was laughing her ass off as my view skewed towards the ruffled sheets on their bed.

"Okay, so I can go over there, right?"

"NO!!" The call ended abruptly as I considered things in a different light. Koa was pure eye candy for women and nothing more, even to his supposed trophy wife. Obviously I had it wrong now seeing him as the lesser of the duo, the trophy husband to a vastly successful model and influencer.

"Hey, what are you doing out here; watching porn already?" Shawnee appeared with a towel covering her front with everything else hanging out of the sides, a testament to her hyper-zaftig frame.

"Koa and Isabella called."

"You ain't going over there because your dance card is fucking full and if that puta shows her face around here, she better have my paper."

"Pimping me already?" Shawnee smiled mischievously glancing back at her still closed bedroom door before sauntering up to me dropping her towel.

"Bitches gotta pay the cost to be the boss; this is mine." She reached down into my sweats grabbing my manhood quickly glancing over her shoulder before bending over framing my endowment with both puffy hands. Shawnee bent over engulfing me with a loud audible slurp. I was about to say something but her top felt way too good as the chime sounded on her bedroom door interrupting us.

Shawnee quickly stood up forgetting her towel as Rashida appeared.

"Yall fucking, ain't you?"

"Wanna watch?" Shawnee replied already passive aggressive.

"No, I just wanna ask you how my ass tastes bitch." Rashida rolled right through the insult hitting harder with one of her own reminding Shawnee that I'd hit the backdoor already this morning.

"It tastes like chicken." Shawnee shot back shocking both of us.

We all started laughing as Rashida walked around the corner finding her rival's hand wrapped around my cock. She raised a brow dropping her towel to the kitchen floor revealing her own dueling nudity. She leaned in kissing me on the lips slipping some tongue into my mouth. My hand came down in an especially loud slap cupping her own huge butt right up the center. Rashida gasped into my mouth as Shawnee bent over again topping me off.

A loud knock at the door interrupted us thankfully distracting me.

"DID YOU CALL THAT ISABELLA BITCH?!!" Shawnee flipped standing up with a snarl. The fact that her hand was wrapped around my business was not lost on me.

"NO!" I parried her hand away from my junk as the knocking continued.

"YOU CALLED KOA-UHM, ISABELLA NEGRO?!!" Rashida leaned in right in front of my face obscuring my view of Shawnee. I ignored the obvious Freudian slip outwardly watching her visually cringe looking nervous like I was some husband walking in on her.

"No, they just wanted me to watch them get it in on Facetime."

"EW!!"Both reacted in tandem making me facepalm as the knocking continued.

"Whoever out there is about to catch these hands." Shawnee stalked off towards her front door while Rashida acted apprehensive taking a position behind me with her hands on my shoulders.

"PUT SOME GODDAMN CLOTHES ON!" I shouted after Shawnee.

"Papi, I got a nest cam on my shit, chill the fuck out." Despite my warning, She opened her bedroom door dipping inside for a minute returning in a robe staring at her phone as Rashida pressed into me from behind.

I didn't say anything at all as I heard Shawnee reappear chuckling to herself opening the door out of view.

"HEY KYLE, WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!!"

"My stash, you told me to pop up around nine because you were gonna be busy; did you forget?"

"Aw shit baby I'm sorry about that; you didn't call Nova, did you?"

"It's not that serious, you got it?"

"Yeah hold up bruh, be right back." I inched toward the end of the wall peering out into the corridor with a nude Rashida still at my back. Shawnee was pressed into the door obscuring her acquaintance.

"I can't come in?"

"You wanna pay the toll?"

"Would you really kick me in the balls?" Shawnee snickered at the question her posture more relaxed. Rashida peered over my shoulder curious.

"Man, I was just messing with you about that shit; what would Hazardess G be without her hype man?"

"So can I come inside? My mom went to her store and I don't want her to catch me out here. She's still mad about us smoking up her weed, but mostly at you because she thinks we're doing it."

"And you like that shit, don't fuck with me Estúpido; you were hawking the buns just like your friends last time I came over for game night, don't front."

"Don't remind me, Dave is still coming over damn near every day hoping to see you." Shawnee chortled relaxing even more.

"Man I got shit going on in here and bitches be naked, know what I'm saying?"

"I wish."

"Don't say I never gave you anything Kyle." Shawnee turned raising her robe gathered in her fists giving him a good look at her ridiculous cheeks for a mini-second, then went into her bedroom giving us a look at her friend.

"OH, NARUTO GUY!!" I recognized the cosplayer from that party from hell poking my head out in plain view along with Rashida hovering with her chin over my right shoulder.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers