MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dios mío, Kyle; ¿Fue como tu primera vez viniendo, alguna vez? Maldito, le vaciaste las malditas bolas a esta perra. ¡Ya terminó, se lavó de verdad, mi!" Shawnee touched a hand to her face flushed at the sight before her glancing over at me mouthing the same thing.

I didn't have anything to say looking at the camera in my hand before looking up at the huffing man standing there behind Rashida looking shocked and frozen in place.

A gooey web of cum started to ooze out of the head of his cock as Rashida glanced down at it. It almost seemed as if this was prompted by her simply looking at him directly as the rope oozed level with his knees. Shawnee got a little closer squatting to get a good look at this as well.

"Oh mierda." She gasped pressing a hand to her chest.

"Nobody move, not one inch." I got in closer capturing this epic tease for the ages making sure not to make eye contact with Kyle. His hands were adjacent to his endowment as if he didn't know what to do with himself.

"Kyle..." Shawnee started to say something but I cut her off. Rashida was just staring at the epic mess on her badonkadunk starting to look at his face but I raised a pointer finger drawing her attention as I spoke next.

"Kyle please don't move and accept my heartfelt thanks, and Thunda's too. She's been wanting to pull off this stunt for a while now and I just wanted to catch it on camera. You're good right bro; epic shot my man. I need you to stay still and maybe uhm pull your shirt up to your pecs please."

I could hear him huffing as I focused solely on Rashida getting a tracking shot up to her professionally made up face. Despite her side hustle, Ms. Sikes was a Grade A makeup artist and hairstylist with few peers in our circle. Her look from the neck up was the stuff of the now defunct Ebony and Jet magazines; below the waist was a similar story for the extinct Maxim and King deceased periodicals. I had a calendar on deck for Thunda's fans prior to the whole debacle with the radio station and my infidelities.

"Um, I don't know what to say." He half mumbled as the string drooped further than his knees.

"Kyle, just lift your shirt up man."

He timidly lifted his shirt revealing a surprisingly well defined abdomen as I retreated back a foot or two.

"Thunda hit it."

Rashida suddenly did this wrenching pop of the hips on a dime so acute that it actually sounded as close to a whip or lightning strike as you could get naturally. Her sixty plus inches of online fame became a whirling dervish a blur of decadent motion as several more patented thunder claps followed splashing Kyle's spunk all over the place in dramatic fashion. I'm sure some of the jizz got on the mounted cameras and both phones. It was that powerful.

Shawnee, unfortunately was in the blast zone.

"HEY PERRA QUE CARAJOS?!! ¡¡ESO ES ASQUEROSO!! ¡¡ERES COMO UN PERRO SACUDIENDO ESE GORDO CULO NEGRO DESPUÉS DE MOJARSE LA MIERDA!! SIMPLEMENTE ASQUEROSO!!" The lady was not happy in the least.

I got a thuggish shove aside as she bounded into the hallway bathroom hyper bitching in unintelligible Spanish. The gibberish continued along with the sudden sound of running water in the sink. I slowly looked at Kyle who looked as if he'd been hit with a water balloon or something. His own jizz was visually flecked all over his front side as I did a waving motion getting Rashida to stop. It ended with one final clap which had her cheeks jiggling with motion ripples everywhere for a few moments.

Rashida looked right into my camera with this breathy post coital expression like she'd just finished having sex.

"And cut."

I let two minutes pass before ending things as Rashida knelt upright still amazed at the amount of cum running off the ridiculous curve of her monster ass. Kyle still had his shirt up exposing a little bit of his pecs and one unfortunate nipple piercing. He flushed red under Rashida's gaze quickly looking at his feet as she started to smile. I remembered myself filming some more to get coverage.

"Hey Thunda; how's it feel to finally do that thing you've been talking about for a few months now?"

"It's crazy bruh; I mean I always knew it was possible, maybe? A couple of guys told me that I made them cum in their pants back in the day, but to see it like that; well shit, it's fucking crazy, huh daddy?" She remembered herself averting her eyes but I went on to Kyle who was still burning a hole in those sixty plus inches of online fame.

"Kyle my man, how's it hanging?" Ironically that single string of cum extending from the slit on his cockhead oozed completely out onto the carpet. I caught it on camera already finding a use for it in the theatre of my mind.

"Uhm, shit bro...that ass just rode up in my face like a great white or something. It got real just that quick!! Got them tingles all over even though I didn't fuck-I mean uh, make love to one of the most beautiful women in the country; hell, probably the world. I should be embarrassed but honestly, right now I feel like I could do it again."

Rashida was grinning showing all of her pearly whites looking stupidly validated. Kyle was laying it on thick.

"Are you serious; about being able to do it again, no hands or nothing?" I asked a minute or two later giving myself editing space for the clip later.

"Well, yeah; uhm, yes sir Mr. Daddy."

"Ain't my fucking name Kyle; what do you think about that Thunda?" I shifted the point of view to my client finding her nodding with a gregarious smile on her face that would have to be removed with plastic surgery.

"I love my fans." She gave a cheesy thumbs up to the camera.

"Put your knees on the floor facing out and lay across the cushions baby." Rashida got down right beneath Kyle folding her upper half over the couch cushions as the fleeting memory of Koa's wife getting railed in that same spot hit me. Kyle folded his shirt behind the back of his neck looking at me for some sort of cue.

"Hey man whenever you're ready; we already got that first shot in the can."

Rashida arched again letting her elbows rest on the cushion more animated this time. She was lackadaisical right before we pulled the stunt even balking at my reason for it. She'd tried the stunt with me before but ended up getting her back beat out back in our home town a month earlier. Now here she was arching for Kyle looking over her shoulder seductively even going so far as to lip her lips and wink at her newly christened number one fan.

"Give me some more baby boy; show me how much you REALLY LIKE ME Kyle." She cooed in her naturally semi-masculine tone.

"THUN-THUN-THUNDA!!!" At least five ropes of jizz hit the celebrity cheeks followed by a few sprinkler like bursts. Rashida started twerking after the first rope hit getting more into the ass worship by tucking her head between her shoulders on the floor raising the cakes really high above her shoulders. The thunder claps were loud enough to leave a slight ringing in my ears for a second or two.

"That's enough." I ended the shot as Shawnee reappeared still wearing that domino mask seething. There was a box of baby wipes in her right hand. Her intent was clear as she glared at the mess made on her carpet.

"Shawnee, don't!"

"PERRA ASQUEROSA, LIMPIA TU CULO DE BURRO FUNKY ANTES DE DEJAR MANCHAS DE MIERDA POR TODA MI ALFOMBRA CON TU CULO CRUJIENTE!! ¡NADIE TE DIJO QUE APESTA MI LUGAR HOE!" Rashida didn't give a damn laughing and taunting her rival, even poking her tongue out while shaking her head wildly.

Shawnee tried to spike the box of wipes against her head, but Kyle caught the box with lightning quick reflexes.

"THANKS KYLE!!" Rashida sounded overtly playful obviously sticking it to Shawnee.

"You're welcome Ms. Thunda; uhm, may I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure bruh."

"Can I, uhm clean your butt...with these wipes?"

There was a pause as she glanced at me then answered.

"Uh, sure Kyle."

His hands were visibly trembling reminding me of the first time I'd been legitimately seduced by a woman way out of my league. I remembered the folly in her green eyes and my thumping heart which threatened to explode from my chest in dramatic fashion under her gaze so much so, she was obliged to take things slow. It was that unmistakable feeling that you'd burst bucketloads in your pants if even touched with a single finger by your muse incarnate. I allowed myself and others to become a plaything. There were consequences as I glanced at Shawnee.

Kyle's hands were shaking, fucking trembling.

I turned away walking to the window looking at the footage ignoring everything else in the room. I wanted to mentally wash the recollection of my earlier days looking up from my equipment down to the beach below. The people beneath Shawnee's high rise apartment reminded me of ants milling about down there faking the funk because that was expected of them in this highly superficial city. I wondered if Shawnee would've tried me back in our original hometown. Since arriving I'd been off kilter until I lowered myself to her standards getting into an actual fistfight with the woman.

"Hey, you good?" Shawnee whispered lightly rubbing the inside of my forearm.

"I should be asking you the same question but instead; do you have a bikini?" I deflected in the zone creatively.

"What?!! Hey man you ain't gonna start that shit up again. This is fucking Miami; do you know what'll happen to me if I go down there on the motherfucking beach around here?" She'd followed the trajectory of my gaze out of the window looking down at the beach.

"Weren't you down there yesterday?" I started walking across the room ignoring Kyle reverently wiping his spunk off of Thunda's sixty plus inches of online fame. This guy was disturbingly engrossed wiping her clean not even noticing us while Rashida rested her chin on her fist watching sarcastically.

"That's different, I was getting my paper!"

"And you aren't now?"

"¡DE VERDAD ESTÁS TRATANDO DE JODER MI MIERDA! ¡¡NO PUEDO CREER QUE ME HAGAS SALIR CON TODO ESTE CULO EN EXHIBICIÓN!! It's different now!"

"How's it different when you shot in a crowded mall and the parking lot too; you're way more confident now and I'm here to support you. You wanted to go out with a bang and I'm not inclined to do the same thing over and over again. I wanna see some bikinis." I rolled right through her dual language ranting unwilling to bend. Shawnee paused for a minute playing up her cherubic appeal, then scowled with these dimples appearing at the corners of her nose and lips.

"I can't go down on the beach."

"You were down there the other night ago."

"I was kicking off in your ass and then we were getting it in with one another payaso!"

"Payaso?"

"Papi."

"I want to see some swim wear."

"Hey man, do you know what will happen if I take all of this ass down there on the motherfucking beach?"

"You'll get a tan?"

Shawnee snarled slamming her fists into the sides of her thighs before stomping off into her bedroom. The loud slam of the door following the chime reminded me of home and Jaquan's house. I looked up from my island counter perch watching Kyle reverently wiping Rashida's apparently awe inspiring donk while she watched with a raised brow. This was little more than massaging and groping, jiggling it playfully. His face was beet red. This guy was sporting a straining erection, but I'd got all of the footage I needed in that regard already on her page building something special.

Kyle's face went into the deep crack of her sixty plus inches of online fame wedged deep. Rashida's eyes went wide before her palm pancaked the right side of his head. Kyle went over like he'd been struck by a bat as she stood up with a hand over her deep gluteal cleft.

"SORRY THUNDA!!"

"Ew that's nasty Kyle." Her mean mug was in full effect scaring the kid not in the know about her true partially demure nature.

"Sorry." His voice wilted as he righted himself still kneeling with that embarrassing turgid erection.

"You like sticking your tongue up the asses of girls you don't know?"

"No."

"Kyle, that's REALLY NASTY bruh; and you didn't even ask."

"Can I eat your ass?" Rashida's eyes fluttered for a second at the humble request, then narrowed as she glanced at me watching amused. Thunda's face went real cloudy forecasting a sister girl dress down, but then softened.

"You're on time out." She made the sign of the cross with her pointer fingers standing over him like a parent. I was getting a kick out of the situation as she pivoted nearly hitting the man in the head with her monstrous donk. She walked out of the living room like a runway model headed to Shawnee's private bedrooms putting extra in her step obviously for him.

"Can I jerk off to it?" Kyle called after her sounding panicked.

Rashida paused raising a hand in the air almost posing at the beginning of the corridor, then no-look turned it in his direction. Kyle's head dipped low at the "Talk To The Hand" sign language. Her head pivoted in my direction.

"You ain't fooling nobody." I busted her balls laughing heartily while Kyle looked befuddled.

Rashida responded with a middle finger as she walked by letting those cheeks do what they do. I kept laughing noticing Kyle watching the buns enchanted. He felt me looking and glanced away covering his junk with both hands. I looked at my handiwork having worked up an unfinished challenge page knowing it was an old idea that never truly got off the ground due to a malevolent presence in my life. Shawnee opened the door before Rashida could use the card. I heard them address one another.

"¿Qué te pasa chica? ¿Por qué te ves tan raro en la cara? Papi give you a few strokes or something?"

"You better talk to your boy."

"What happened bitch?"

"Tell him he shouldn't be sticking his tongue in the backdoor without consent; and that shit's just plain nasty. Is that what you guys do when we're not around?"

"Vete a la mierda bebe!"

Kyle was visibly fretting standing up pulling down on the hem of his shirt as he duck walked to the edge of the corridor looking at both women.

"Sorry I uhm, just wanted to see what it tasted like."

"Did it taste like chicken?" Shawnee asked semi-seriously obviously trolling both of them as Rashida put a hand on wide hip raising a brow.

"Maybe you should talk with your inside mouth bitch." Rashida retorted.

"Space and opportunity crispy." Shawnee sounded faux glib alarming me because this was usually followed by her going H.A.M on whoever was in her sights.

"CUT IT OUT!!"

A door slammed out of view as Kyle approached the table fretting.

"Oh shit man I'm so fucked because I did that shit and she's gonna do the "ME TOO" thing on me and my mom's gonna find out and fuck me up so bad. I'm not supposed to be dating or fornicating until she finds the right girl for me and if she finds out I'm a dead man! Shit fuck bro; you think if I give her five racks she'll let me go, huh?"

I raised a finger to my lips silencing him.

"Don't say shit man; don't say one fucking word Kyle."

"Okay."

"Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"Put some fucking pants on."

"Uhm, sure but I've still got a boner sir."

"Too much information" Shawnee was walking up to the island counter with some pieces draped over an arm. I already knew she was about to cut in with some flippant remark raising a finger too late.

"Circle jerk much?"

"I'm not pansexual." Kyle responded without emotion.

"Maybe you could help him out with that and get it on film for me." I followed Kyle's example without looking up from my new laptop.

"EW NO!!"

"Huh?" I looked up from my laptop at Kyle who responded first looking grossed out, then at Shawnee already staring a hole in his face equally caught out of the blue. He noticed quickly waving us both off taking a step backward as she took one forward.

"No offense Shawnee; you're my friend...uhm, like a uh, sister to me. Uh, a little sister and doing something like that is well, not cool." I was snickering at the angry butthurt expression on her face not believing him one bit.

"Is that how you clean that shit up?"

"We're friends."

"Is something wrong with me, huh chico blanco?" She took a step closer with Kyle taking another covertly grabbing the edge of the island counter near me.

"No."

"Then why you say it like that? You don't like what you see right here? Better yet you're telling me a fucking trozo de tocino quemado got more swag than me, huh?!! Her ass better than the fucking Almighty, is that it Kyle? You wanna taste of my motherfucking Gran culo puertorriqueño gordo?" Things were getting bad as she graduated to talking with her hands waving them in front of our faces as she inched closer.

"Hey Shawnee, we're friends and I think uhm, you kinda cute. But you're like a little sister, okay?"

"Kyle stop talking bro." I warned too late as Shawnee's eyes fluttered.

"¡¡ME VOY A SENTAR EN TU PUTA CABEZA COMO UN HUEVO HASTA QUE TE EXPLOTE NIÑO BLANCO TONTO!! ¡¡TRAE TU CULO AQUÍ!!" Shawnee lunged at him like a wild animal, but Kyle was too quick running behind me even hopping over the edge of the counter rounding the corner into the corridor.

I helped him out by grabbing Shawnee about the waist pulling her into my grasp which was no small feat considering she was in berserker mode. We jostled for a second as I wrapped my arms around her approximating a sitting bear hug almost getting kneed in the balls as a consequence.

I went further kissing her on the cheek a few times until she gave me the stink eye, then took it there with a squeeze of her boob running my thumb on her erect nipple. She was breathing hard through the nose looking cute as ever getting another kiss on the cheek as I cupped her sex.

"¡¡DEJA DE JUGAR CONMIGO NIGGA!! ¡¿CREES QUE ESTA MIERDA ES DIVERTIDA, NO?!" Shawnee shouted in Spanish as I rubbed her back using my legs to box her into my body.

"Forget about it; he's just messing with you."

"Like you're messing with me?"

"What'd you bring me; let's see what you have." I ignored her juvenile behavior slightly preferring her controlled indifference when she was treating me like garbage when I arrived. There was a slight tug of war as I pulled one of the swim suits, a dingy yellow one piece from her grasp. The other was similar gaudy looking covered with shitty polka dots that contrasted with the dull brown material. I gave her a disparaging look.

"What now?"

"Stop playing, where's the real shit?"

"This is the real shit; you don't like it payaso; uhm, papi?" Shawnee checked herself spreading the material of the brown one piece between both hands.

"I fucking hate this shit; I'll wipe my ass with your shit. Where did you get this shit from, the swap meet or something?"

"Oh so now you taking a dump on me too, huh?"

"Oh really, did you forget why I took you to that mall in the first place bitch?"

Shawnee paused.

She looked at my face then cocked her head to the side averting her eyes probably thinking back to our shared immediate past. I'd "discovered" this woman basically living as inert matter spending her days as a shut-in whether she wanted to admit it or not. Shawnee Thompson was an improbability having come of age later in life in a mixed household where her curves added to the malaise of a mundane existence already earmarked for failure.

This woman was even sharing her beau with another woman upon discovery, but a closer look revealed her complicit nature born out of fear. Her step father a much older man than her mother, was even taking advantage of her for a short time until her mother intervened in a bout of violence that made no doubt her fiery temperament ran on the matriarchal side of their family. Her mother beat a man with a skillet from one end of a day to the next earning bloodied submission and renumeration more than any real spousal or child support.