MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, glad to see, you're uh, okay." I recalled him being there as a witness to my degradation especially right before I stupidly downed a baggie of specialized gummies." Kyle waved at us holding the door open still in the outside corridor.

"HEY KYLE!!" Rashida dipped out further than before familiar with this dude inadvertently revealing one of her pert enhanced breasts.

He zeroed in on it making her look down and cup it before I swatted her back out of view. This goofy looking fellow audibly gulped.

"Oh, so you guys were uhm, having a thing?"

"I take the fifth." I answered getting a loud slap on the back from Rashida. I shot her a look getting one in return as he spoke up again.

"Uhm, Thunda; well uh... miss I uh." The look on his face told me this guy was a noob as much as I'd been before happening upon my current lifestyle in serendipitous fashion.

"YEAH, SPIT IT OUT!" Rashida shouted out of his immediate view as Kyle stuck his head inside leaving the rest of his body outside.

"Well uh, I was wondering if I could get a selfie with you; nobody believes I talked to you at that party the other day. Everybody on my discord is calling me out for clout chasing."

"I'm kind of naked here Kyle."

"Sorry."

"AW COME ON THUNDA, WHY DON'T YOU HELP HIM OUT?!!" I chided loudly getting a rough shove then responding by grabbing and pinching a handful of her huge back porch. Rashida pinched my prick making me double over bumping my head on the wall as she wagged a finger in front of my face.

"It's okay, you guys are, obviously busy." A light bulb popped in over my head.

"KYLE, YOU'RE A FAN?!" I shouted chuckling as she shook my bicep wanting me to shut up. Rashida experienced objectification so much that her laconic reaction was automatic unless said unwanted attention was overt. Few people knew her actual body count was lower than one might think given her body of online "work".

"It's the only reason me and my friends were watching the Sly and Sydney show; don't get me wrong miss but you and Ken are funny as hell. People are already making compilation videos on YouTube of all the times you shoot him and those other guests down."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah I watch those on the regular and so do a lot of my friends; you haven't been on there the last few days. Are you, on vacation?"

"Uh I guess you could say that." Rashida replied unevenly retrieving her towel from the kitchen floor. There was a crestfallen look on her face that I wanted to get rid of the moment it started to form.

"Well, I'll be waiting for you to get back on there because it kind of sucks without you there; Ken looks like he misses you too and his guests have been trash. They had the station manager on there trying to fill your spot but he got the ME TOO treatment; is any of that stuff true about him messing with Sly's wife Sydney?"

"I can't talk about that sorry." Rashida sounded somber thinking about her lost career.

"Signed an NDA, huh?"

"Yeah, can't speak on it more than that Kyle, sorry." Rashida was definitely feeling it wrapping the towel about her person. Her huge donk had other ideas rebelling against the lack of material in spectacular fashion.

"You know what an NDA is Kyle?"

"Of course I do; that's a form most IG models sign before getting "Flewed out" to meet athletes, rappers, and rich people. Uhm, I'm not saying Thunda did that or anything; uh, you asked sir."

Rashida leaned against the wall at my left out of his view with the towel pressed against her chest under her palm. She was starting to get the feels again as I pushed ahead with an idea.

"No problem my man; hey would you sign an NDA?" I stepped out into the corridor with a hand still behind the wall in custody of Rashida's bicep. She immediately shot me a worried look recognizing the creative storm forming on my face.

"Uh for what?" I disappeared behind the wall again.

I pointed towards the corridor wanting her to walk out there but she shook her head in the negative brow furrowed. This occurred two more times with her getting more insistent about not wanting to appear in the corridor as my finger got closer and closer to her face with us both in a test of wills. Rashida's mean mug didn't worry me at all after having a literal rumble on the beach with Shawnee which ended with me fucking her into oblivion.

"HELLO?! ANYBODY THERE?!!" My pointer finger booped Rashida's nose ever so lightly as I made my point clear by grabbing a handful of the towel in front of her body.

She growled flashing her teeth but I sidled into her mashing her against the wall finger ready to boop again if necessary. Her face dropped at the last second registering her acquiescence.

"Hello, uh anybody there?" HEY UH-OMFG!! OMFG!! WOW!!"

Rashida walked out into the corridor with the towel covering her front at the bare minimum. Her hips and long powerful stallion legs were on full display as Kyle predictably flipped balls. There was nowhere for Rashida to go besides the tiny bathroom or into Shawnee's bedroom which would require her to get within Kyle's reach. Rashida simply waved with a nervous smile as he continued tripping out on her appearance.

"OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, A GODDESS!! ONE OF THOSE BLACK QUEENS!! HOLY SHIT I AM SO UNDENIABLY WHELMED!!" I doubled over cracking up with a hand covering my mouth knowing what I was doing the whole time.

"Eh, thank you Kyle; would you mind turning around?" She towered over this guy who was sleight of frame carefully handling the doorhandle to Shawnee's bedroom. I doubted he even noticed her meek nature flushing crimson himself looking utterly blown away as I popped out.

Before I could say anything Shawnee opened the door from her side inadvertently yanking Rashida forward giving him a partial view of her profile and just how big those sixty plus inches of online fame really were. She was wearing a peach colored spaghetti string tank and some cherry red spandex booty shorts with the Kit Kat logo emblazoned across her monstrous butt.

Shawnee exchanged looks with Rashida.

It lasted a second as our baby faced Boricua took stock of the situation in a second. Rashida's eyes went wide knowing what was coming.

"¡Oye, quítate esa mierda y ponlas en el cristal! ¡Muéstrale a mi chico ese gran culo de burro tuyo, perra!"

"FUCKING BITCH!!"

Shawnee snatched the towel away with a whipping flick of her wrist making Rashida nude. We were laughing hard as Rashida threw a haymaker into Shawnee's bicep running into the bedroom with a loud masculine sounding whimper. Nothing was taken personal as my Latina host draped the towel over her shoulder while Kyle tried to peer into the open bedroom door after Rashida even standing up on the tip of his Van sneakers until the door was pulled up with a loud thud. Shawnee was holding a white plastic bag.

"Alright you got a thrill, happy now blue balls? Here's your shit, and I put a baggie of weed in there for your mom so tell her to stop mad dogging me when we see each other at the farmer's market. Twenty eight grams equals no more drama and I want the good shit when I buy there too motherfucker." Shawnee shoved the plastic bag roughly into Kyle's sternum shoving the hapless guy into the corridor with enough force to make him nearly fall over. She slammed the door in his face loud enough to get a stinging echo.

"Hey now, no need to be rude young lady." I draped an arm over Shawnee's shoulder opening the door again.

Kyle was already a few feet from the door sulking off with the baggie.

"HEY KYLE, A MOMENT PLEASE!" I called after him.

"Yeah?" He turned around looking at us with a hangdog face that read goober envy all over it as I waved him back.

"Is your Discord server popular; I mean, do you have a lot of subscribers?"

"Just over 250K, why?"

I smiled narrowing my eyes looking from his face to Shawnee who started to flush blinking profusely then looked back at her closed bedroom door going into a full grin.

"Hey payaso, no." Shawnee's shoulders hunched as she backed away from the door wearing that domino mask but I was gonna be the fucking Hamburglar this time shifting my gaze back to Kyle.

"How about a trade?"

"Huh?"

"I'll give you another 250K in subscribers and a thrill; but are your followers REALLY dragging you for clout chasing? Enquiring minds want to know home boy."

"I've been getting it since yesterday and some bums even made a few You Tube videos already calling me out for using the tournament to meet girls. I was thinking about taking a break until it cools off."

"You don't wanna do that kid; how old are you by the way?"

"Twenty seven." I did a doubletake at his age while Shawnee started to bite her nails knowing something was coming.

"Don't put my business out there payaso." She half whispered.

"I'd never do that, okay?" I planted a kiss on her temple giving her cheek a pinch.

"What's this all about?" Kyle interrupted intrigued.

"You, signing that NDA and then getting a substantial boost in subscribers and a once in a lifetime thrill my man."

"What will you get out of this?" He asked curious.

"A much needed boost, go get your laptop and get back here on the double. The window of opportunity is shrinking as we speak Kyle." I didn't wait for him to respond already opening Shawnee's bedroom door as she pushed the door up wringing her hands.

"Hey man you're not gonna put me on front street are you? I gotta lot of fans on Kyle's server and my own bruh. I'm sorry about busting up your shit okay; you're not gonna fuck me up with my fans are you? Come on baby we was having such a good time already, why fuck that shit up." Shawnee was panicking but I tapped the domino mask on her face with a plucky expression.

"It's not about you; I represent Thunda."

"Oh." Shawnee touched a hand to her chipmunk cheek. I looked at her youthful face wondering how I hadn't recognized her that first day despite the weight loss. I planted a hand in the small of her back pulling her into my body making out a little before letting my palm rest on the upper shelf like swell of her undisputed donk.

"Tell me you don't wanna make some more money too Shawnee; ain't you a gambling woman?" She chuckled cupping my package starting to flush in those chubby cheeks.

"Negro you ain't said a thang; ain't nothing to it but to do it."

"Alrighty then pack up those ring lights and put your phone on the kitchen counter so that I can harvest your footage, I'll get Rashida's phone myself."

"Are you sure that's all you're getting?"

"Keep it moving; and we're gonna talk about these shorts later." I delivered a slap to the wide side of her butt making it jiggle a little.

"Oye papi, no juegues; Voy a joder tu mierda más tarde." There was a dirty smile on her cherubic face.

"Get going." I let myself into her secure bedroom area walking directly to the guest room.

Rashida was standing in front of a full body mirror bottomless in the process of putting on an especially skimpy white scalloped demi bra. She knew how much I loved that particular style on her incredible proportions which contrasted with her mocha skin tone. I popped a tent affirming Rashida's sexual pedigree without word as she reached on an adjacent table picking up a makeup brush doing her face. The soft smell of powder and body oil assailed my nostrils as she glanced at my face. My running buddy and occasional FWB's brow furrowed on sight.

"NO!!"

"Come on trust me girl; have I ever let you down?"

"Is that a question you really wanna ask me after recent events?" She turned with one hand on a hip looking as if she were about to go on a diatribe.

"Okay have I ever not fixed something I fucked up?"

"Same response nigga; you got another radio job for me, huh? Is that what you're gonna give me; besides my dignity too?"

"Rashida?"

"You made me walk out there in front of that nerd so that you could get a laugh; didn't even care how embarrassed I was or shit. Now you're here with some kind of scheme right?"

"Right." I agreed tired of the back and forth.

Her brow raised as she stopped working on her face. I knew I had her hooked already when she dropped the brush making the begrudging grouch face I was well acquainted with. On some level I'm sure she was frustrated that she couldn't intimidate me anymore because of our history. I just stood there as she walked by me retrieving a matching floral lace panty from her bed. It was the kind that was low rise in the front a perfect thong in the back. She knew how to work me turning around slowly pulling the expensive thong up until it disappeared between the buns.

"What do I have to do?"

"Walk around out there behind that nerd so that his channel can get a boost and yours as well for a semi-live event.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!" Rashida grabbed a handful of my shirt raising her other fist to paste me one but I calmly used my pointer finger to lower said fist.

"Trust me."

Her features softened as the woman who'd been my shadow for the last few months up until recently studied my face.

"Get your hands off my ass." I was palming a luscious cheek. Rashida slowly let go of my shirt standing there adjusting it demonstrating an underlying maternal instinct as I decided to admit something more.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna clap those cheeks so lose the panties."

My feet followed my head as I was shoved onto the bed.

*********************************************************************************************

"No homo?"

"Man come on; I was about to have a threesome before you showed up."

"But you said we were gonna boost my discord server subscriptions; now you're asking me to take my pants off and let you blindfold me."

"Esos boxers también se están quitando; Espero que no tengas marcas de neumáticos en tu ropa interior, tonto."

"Shut up Shawnee."

We met Kyle stopping him just inside her front door making the hard sell as he stood there with a whole gaming engine under his arm looking befuddled at the "out there" request made by yours truly. Shawnee still wearing that domino mask found the proceedings rather hilarious when I explained what was intended not knowing that she would be doing the same exercise later. He looked ready to bolt, but I wasn't that easy knowing how to make the play.

"Well Kyle, no matter what you decide I can deliver if you follow my instructions to the letter, but as far as what I've asked; you're gonna have to trust me with this one bro. This is a "Once In A Lifetime" opportunity, something you can only see one time pure and anything else would be total bullshit. If you listen to me you're gonna be one smiling motherfucker and half way to a million subs if not more. Now isn't that opportunity worth taking off your pants and underwear and letting me blindfold you for what amounts to little more than a social experiment?"

"Once in a lifetime?" Kyle looked at Shawnee who was shaking her head in time with every syllable coming out of my mouth.

"Make your decision Kyle; but even if you don't want this golden opportunity outside of our immediate business offer for the afternoon, you're gonna be kicking yourself for the rest of your life bro."

"Is this guy for real?"

"If you don't trust him, you don't trust me Kyle; and we both know who your people are. Do you think I would call down that kind of smoke?"

"I guess not." He admitted sheepishly.

"Who are his people?"

"It's cool don't worry about it papi; I got it under control."

"That's not making me feel okay Shawnee."

"Shush, Kyle all you gotta do is nod your fucking head and sign on the dotted line." Shawnee was holding a tablet out presenting the tail end of what seemed to him a Faustian deal.

"Well, don't tell my mom about this." He took the tablet signing his name on the e-document NDA. Shawnee shot me a million dollar smile while I was suddenly reticent.

"Who's your people Kyle."

"My mom runs the farmers market and she'll cut Shawnee off if she finds out about this; she's kind of into arranged hookups really new age parenting stuff."

"You mean arranged marriage right?"

"No, in our house there's no marriage talk because that's just another level of control the government exercises to make coin off the average joe republic. Mom would lose it if I got hitched; probably ground me for a few years too."

"But you're in your mid-twenties."

"No matter how old I get she's still my mom." He offered handing Shawnee the tablet which in turn ended up in my hands from my too eager cohort.

"Lose the pantalones and your drawers too." Shawnee was all business while I asked one more question.

"What does your father say about it?"

"Happy wife happy life; he kind of keeps to himself and his other traditional family; but he always shows up when mom calls to keep the peace. I guess he likes the money more than me; we don't really talk that much."

"No shit." I was becoming intrigued ignoring him dropping his camo board shorts unfortunately revealing he'd also gone commando as Shawnee took notice. We both ignored his partial erection as I felt sleazy out of nowhere.

"Hey Kyle, I'm purely shocked you got enough to feed the needy."

"HUH?!" Shawnee shoved a large black satchel bag over his head before any of us could say a word. His head was completely covered as she took his hand.

"That's me holding your hand or would you like me to pull on your dick?" Shawnee teased.

"I, honestly don't know how to answer that question."

"Eres un chico blanco tan gracioso." Shawnee chuckled leading him to the living room while I brought up the rear making sure he didn't peek. This really was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I wanted to take advantage of the moment he mentioned being a fan of Thunda. Shawnee couldn't help giving one of his narrow flaccid buttocks a pinch.

"CUT THAT OUT!" Kyle shouted getting some laughter from both women as Shawnee led him onto her plush rug right in the middle of it.

"You've got such a cute little white booty." Shawnee teased further.

"Oh, that was you Shawnee? It's cool then." I raised a brow annoyed.

"I DIDN'T DO THAT SHIT!"

"Sorry bro, you never know out here in Miami, no homo right?" Both women were busting up as I got my camera ready while the other was mounted on the opposite side of the room. Two ring lights mounted with both women's iPhones were at moderate distances to make sure I got enough angles as I gave Shawnee the nod.

"One, two three REDLIGHT!" Shawnee gave the adult teenager a loud smack to the back of the neck making him yelp and snatch the bag off his head.

"Whoa." His eyes became saucers.

Rashida was kneeling bottomless on Shawnee's white love seat with the deepest arch she could manage in her lower back. Her stallion legs were spread wider apart than usual making those sixty plus inches of online fame look more like seventy in this posture. All of her openings were uncharacteristically on display despite her full, ponderous cheeks. Both of us made the executive decision to slather her celebrity cakes with half a bottle of baby oil. I was not allowed to participate in "helping her out" still on sexual timeout even after explaining things fully.

"AW SHIT!! AW FUCK ME MAN!! OMFG!! AW DAMN MAN!! I CAN'T!!" Kyle's prick was standing at attention flushed bright red along with some oversized balls. For some reason he'd shaved them.

A thick wad of cum exploded from the head of his cock hitting Rashida's cakes dead center followed by rope after rope of milky ejaculate hitting that stationary target like silly string. This guy wasn't even touching himself just spontaneously orgasming in waves looking as if he were having a stroke. One last ridiculously gummy rope shot out of his crown hitting the original spot glazing over Rashida's juicy peach.

Rashida looked shocked mouthing "What The Fuck" as his excessive cum began to run and drip off the curve of her massive mocha colored cakes.