MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashida was the first to lose it letting her noggin rest on the mattress bucking and popping those cheeks fucking my hand like it was going out of style right when Shawnee stiffened up locking her elbows and knees. With her I had to go harder on her sweet spot noticing that she flushed, mouth agape. Something clicked in seconds as a deep arch appeared in her lower back right before her massive cheeks began bouncing on my digits. In minutes both of them were fucking themselves silly.

Shawnee tucked her head between her shoulders getting a higher bouncing arch fucking my right hand hard enough that the warring halves of her unmeasured donk clapped on the exposed portions of my hand and wrist. Rashida's upper half was horizontal with the mattress while her monster butt was angled up twerking hard on my left. She seemed to be cresting already prompting me to withdraw a little rubbing her slimy inner walls drumming up the slick friction and her mewling somewhat hoarse sounding cries. Shawnee on the other hand sounded distressed now bouncing even higher on her mattress.

Both of them had my ears ringing with their groans, moans, and breathy falsetto whimpering. I was extremely turned on despite the veritable overdose of sex I'd engaged in over the prior forty eight hours. Shawnee reached between her thighs frantically rubbing her clit allowing me to use an additional finger to her snatch. Rashida burst dramatically all over my fingers going over the edge with this loud feminized masculine groan that echoed as she faceplanted.

My left hand now freed was used to deliver a scintillating series of spanks to Shawnee's adjacent cheek until it was almost glowing red. She dipped a shoulder down onto the bed giving me an opening as I pounced on her railing the cream out of her gooey snatch. Rashida rolled over on her back drawing her knees up still rubbing her button watching us through watery half closed eyes. Her line of vision went to Shawnee's face registering shock while I was focused on the motion ripples radiating across her massive butt.

"¡¡DIOS MÍO!! ¡¡DIOS MÍO!! OH DIOS MIO SIGUE FOLLANDOME PAPI!! ¡¡ESTE COÑO ES TODO TUYO!!"

Shawnee lost it sounding as if she were crying uncontrollably. I lunged up onto the bed going from doggy to mounted bulldog position which was the optimum manner in which to enjoy her monolithic cheeks properly. My right hand came down spanking the shit out of her right side this time with no fucks given. Rashida was whacking her stallion legs together staring into my eyes wantonly before rolling over on her tummy again arching up next to Shawnee.

I pulled out like I'd just shivved her using my palm to shove Shawnee forward into a heavy faceplant which made the whole bed shake and move a little. Instead of just banging Rashida out, I wrapped my arms around her incredible thighs locking myself in by grabbing both elbows as I made a meal of her snatch from the back culminating in a savage bite on her right ass cheek followed by several licks to the teeth mark like I was licking a lollypop. Before she could say anything or react, I'd already pulled her lower half off the edge of the mattress buried balls deep.

"WAA!! WAA!! YOU MAKE IT GOOD!!! WAA!! YOU MAKE IT GOOD EVERY TIME DADDY!! FUCK YOUR GIRL!!! FUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING BRAINS OUT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!! DADDY!! WAA!! WAA!! AW SHIT!! I'M SQUIRTING ON YOUR DICK DADDY!! YOU'RE!! WAA!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY!! I'M CRYING ON YOUR DICK!! WAA!! WAA!!"

All of my fingers were hooked over her shoulder blades giving me leverage as I wrenched back as hard as I could while shoving my cock into her soaked honeypot just rolling my hips. Rashida rolled her hips counter clockwise immediately adapting to our "catch as catch can" sports fucking again demonstrating her knowledge of my sexual habits. We went at it like this for a few moments before I pulled out taking her by the hand leading her over to Shawnee who was in the process of rolling onto her back. My hand went up into her snatch finding that spot again while Rashida got a knee up on the mattress cupping her right breast squeezing and rolling the nipple.

Shawnee's distressed cries were muffled as Rashida blanketed the upper half of her body swapping all kinds of fluids as I substituted my prick long stroking our host. Shawnee's right arm rose caressing her contemporary's back for a few seconds before also groping her breast. I grabbed the top of Rashida's updo drawing her on all fours down to Shawnee's mound directing her tongue onto the woman's clit. She got an up close and personal even letting the tip of her tongue tease and tickle my plunging shaft. Rashida drew my dick out of her snatch vacuum sucking on the crown until I yowled at which point she re-inserted it.

She shocked me by locking her mouth onto our connection slathering copious amounts of saliva on our warring halves outright sucking the connection making Shawnee howl. Rashida's big monstrous donk was waving around in the air wagging like a bitch in heat as the mutual mewling got the better of me. I grabbed a handful of her hair again snatching her away blanketing Shawnee with my body letting my balls slap against her opening splashing our intermingled essences everywhere. This wasn't love making, wasn't just rough fucking in any respect; I was taking Shawnee Thompson to pound town in a blatant act of sexual terrorism meant to put an exclamation point on our rather tumultuous weekend in Miami. My chin was hooked over her right shoulder.

I was hitting it so hard, it felt like my balls were even breaching her divide. Tremors were erupting all over her body as her hands softly ran up and down my back. It felt like all of the strength was draining out of Shawnee as her box was destroyed. I couldn't help myself after we'd found a mutual language amid our troubles with one another; besides, she'd won the missionary category in the showdown with Rashida Sikes. The cushiony feel of her pillowy ass cheeks were a deciding factor even when she was laying on her back enhancing everything.

Right in the middle of that blissful rutting I suddenly became aware of a persistent tapping on my shoulder. It wasn't aggressive, but more of a constant tapping as I glanced over finding Rashida the culprit kneeling at our left side. She looked worried nibbling on her pointer finger while gesturing for me to look at Shawnee's face. I reared up in a partial pushup position staring down right at the woman's face.

Shawnee's eyes were rolled up into her head leaving behind the whites exclusively while her mouth hung open.

Her entire body was flushed crimson somewhere between her light olive color and more of that pinkish tone I associated with cayenne pepper. Her thick meaty arms were folded at the elbows hands limp but shaking profusely as I glanced over my shoulder finding her elevated calves and feet wagging uncontrollably. I shifted my gaze finding the same thing on the other side. This woman was wholly stiff locked in this position except for her pelvis which was pumping vertically desperately working my stationary cock. I was mounting her on all fours looking over at Rashida.

"Whatever you do, don't move." Rashida advised under her breath.

I pulled out anyway standing at the edge of the mattress between her spread legs. My hands returned making Rashida crawl over her fearful that I would insert my fingers inside of her honey pot again, but I massaged her fat, puffy looking labia, and inner thighs instead. Rashida despite being overly protective leaned down lapping at Shawnee's clit triggering several bursts of moisture visible to our eyes. I kept up the rubbing and massaging.

Shawnee arched up into Rashida's mouth clearing the bed then suddenly crashed down onto the mattress nearly destroying her own bed. Her limbs were spread eagle making it look as if she were trying to make a snow angel in her bedding. We damn near called the paramedics, but Shawnee's chest was rising signaling her breathing as I took stock of her still ridiculously flushed zaftig frame. Rashida looked at me still hovering over Shawnee's prone figure about to chuckle when she noticed, face going slack.

I was still hard as a rock.

My hand cupped the underside of her chin guiding her to Shawnee's side on all fours where she was directed to my tumescence. Rashida dutifully began sucking me off with a hard vacuum suction knowing I was going to give her the same as her former rival now FWB on the low. Rashida flattened out on her belly allowing me to essentially give her a series of front shots to the mouth while my eyes were filled with her waiting sixty plus inches of online fame.

This lasted less than ten minutes before I crawled over her back digging my nails into her huge shelf-like derriere parting those rich chocolate cheeks finding her more than ready to get ran through with criminally insane prejudice. Both of us already knew which opening she preferred since that first fateful time we'd hooked up in a former friend and mentor's bathroom. Rashida Sikes aka Thunda was mounted full "prone bone" with the only caveat being me giving up my hands as she captured my thumbs drawing them forward in front of her face.

My balls were pressed against her backdoor as I drew my knees level with her hips exerting considerable effort due to their legendary wideness. Rashida flexed extremely hard as I bottomed out in her rear entrance. She thought to surprise me by bucking and wrenching the buns like a salt shaker on fast forward. It was apparent she thought to go for the "big finish" with this antic but I had other ideas remaining mostly stationary. I pushed up on the back of her shoulders sitting upright. Rashida added some intense flexing to the mix but I was in the zone handling this stallion like a true jockey.

I looked to my right finding Shawnee lying flat with a hand on her heaving chest watching me there letting Rashida do all the work. I started to smile giving her a thumbs up while her rival was faceplanted. She rolled her eyes still looking blasted out.

"Estúpido." She playfully flipped me the bird.

"Oh?" I withdrew from Rashida taking my time getting off the edge of the bed taking stock of the scene.

Both of them looked exhausted. Shawnee was laying flat on her back just looking back with that mischievous chubby cheeked smile that made you want pinch them until she screamed and hit you with a gut punch. Rashida was in pretty much the same condition starting to stir.

"What happened?" She asked huskily.

"Hold that thought." I walked out of the bedroom to use one of the showers.

"WE PUT THAT SHIT ON EMPTY!! THOSE BALLS ARE EMPTY PAYASO!!" Shawnee shouted after me still doing her best imitation of inert matter. I heard Rashida say something but couldn't make out what was being said.

Both of them were cackling like harpies as I showered briefly. Their conversation was lively with more joint mirth and laughter as I walked back into the room finding both of my longtime friends and muses pretty much in the same position I left them in as I toweled off.

I was still sporting wood catching Shawnee's attention first. Rashida followed her gaze to my prick.

"Hey, remember what you told me in the backseat of your fucking ride before Koa showed up?" Rashida looked at Shawnee waiting for the answer to my question.

"Yeah so?"

"Could you repeat that shit?" Both women looked at each other then burst into more laughter.

"Next time check your tone papi; telling me you're gonna turn me out!" Shawnee repeated from a day earlier cradling a pillow between her thighs.

They started laughing again thinking I was conceding defeat as I locked the bedroom door. I smiled walking around to the foot of her bed picking up my pants as Shawnee made a hand gesture insulting my endowment. Both of the women were getting along famously paying me little mind until I pulled out the tiny bottle of spray I'd found in the smaller bathroom.

"Mierda!" Shawnee noticed first looking horrified.

"What?" Rashida glanced back finding me giving myself a single tap. The light spray was chilly, almost ice cold.

My cock tightened up starting to harden like I hadn't felt in a long time since a certain lathery substance had been slathered all over it. It was in that precise moment that I knew I fucked up.

"...gran amante bola de fuego!!"

"WHAT?!!" Rashida shouted alarmed by the panicked look on Shawnee's face.

"Oh, so that's what its says." I commented regarding the Spanish language writing scripted on the tiny atomizer.

"FUCK RUN CRISPY!!" Shawnee was trying to roll head over her gigantic donk in the direction of her bedroom door while Rashida just started to scramble. She made the mistake of doing this on her hands and knees as the concoction took ahold of me between the thighs.

"RAAARH!!" I jumped on the bed burying my business deep inside of Rashida pounding her in the bulldog position caught in the throes of the chemical. Both women shrieked like harpies as I snagged Shawnee's right ankle mid roll while she was upside down yanking with all my might. The momentum sent her in the opposite direction as I beat a thunderous series of back shots making Rashida wail and whimper like she was being flogged in a dungeon.

"WHY'S IT SO HOT?!! I CAN FEEL HIM DIGGING ME OUT!!" Rashida shouted barely audible as Shawnee's weight sent her over the opposite side of the mattress dragging half of it with her which was no small feat. It was a California king standard. Rashida's ass was starting to look watery from the frenzied rutting. It was bouncing and dancing on my angry cock like nobody's business. Both of us were sweating profusely in seconds. Shawnee's fist appeared grabbing a handful of bedding as she tried to right herself.

"FUK!! FUK CHIPMUNK!! HE DIGGING ME OUT!! DIGGING OUT THE CHEEKS!! I!! I LOVE IT!! IT'S SO FUCKING HOT!!"

Shawnee's other hand appeared making the mattress shake as she pulled herself forward. There was no doubt she would make for the door, but I grabbed her hair tugging on it making her look at me. There was a sweat soaked smile on my crazed features that put the joker to shame. For some reason the look of horror on her face made me laugh my ass off like a jackal.

"¡Oh, carajo, tienes el maldito diablo dentro de ti!"

She crossed herself and then made the sign with two fingers in my face like I was a creature of the night. Rashida's increasing feline sounding squeals added to the atmosphere as Shawnee fell backwards bumping the headboard. I was laughing my ass off splashing perspiration everywhere pulling out of Rashida. She backed away sliding awkwardly looking as if she were about to do a cartwheel

..until I impaled her on the mattress again.

"¡¡AY DIOS MÍO!!"

Her cunt was incredibly wet and creamy already but I added a pornographic lightsaber to the proceedings pounding her pud with my face buried in her enhanced tits. Shawnee's cries sounded like some turkey gobbling gibberish with my face muffled. I had an idea what was in the atomizer but no clue to the power boost it provided. It felt like my engine had been swapped out for something with infinite horse power. In moments I captured both of her thick legs at the back of the knees hooking them over my arms. The soapy sound of Shawnee's cunt was audible.

"MOTHER FUCKER!!" Rashida grabbed me by the neck making me look at her there manically jilling herself off with the same crazed expression on her face. She was wedged close flesh to flesh with her stallion legs high in the air. After a few seconds it became apparent she was wriggling them uncontrollably with her opposite hand frantically rubbing one out cursing like a sailor. Shawnee's chubby hand slapped the left side of my face grabbing the back of my head forcing me down to her waiting mouth where we went at it passionately.

"OW!!" Rashida snatched at my head getting some of my hair in stinging fashion with a few of her fingers in pincer mode. Even though I have short cropped hair, this trained barber and beautician managed to snag enough to make me cry out in pain.

"GET OVER HERE AND FUCK ME!! MY PUSSY IS SO HOT!! PLEASE FUCK ME DADDY!! PLEASE DADDY PLEASE!!"

"GO SIT ON A BROOM!!" Shawnee shouted.

Rashida shrieked and made this weird squealing sound as the bed shook and creaked under our weight. My lips were locked onto Shawnee's neck like a lamprey eel sucking hard enough to draw blood. My cock was a white hot bar with veins adorning it like some fleshy medieval cudgel thumping her gooey box. She felt so damn good and soothing laying on her back with the monstrous cheeks cradling the underside of my shaft as it plunging in and out of her box. The weight loss left it mostly intact but with the added bonus that it became this mushy pillow of heated flesh between her thighs when she laid down.

"GET OFF!!" Rashida screamed like a masculine sounding banshee demanding satisfaction. I honestly didn't know who if she was talking to me or Shawnee.

"NO!!"

"I WANT IT NOW!!"

"FUCK YOU!!"

"BITCH I WANT IT NOW!!!"

"VETE A LA MIERDA!!"

"URK!!" Rashida grabbed my neck with both hands yanking roughly as if she wanted to pull my head off. Shawnee started slapping and swatting at the intimate intruder. I could here the wet slaps against her skin as I audibly got these syrupy sounds coming out of this Boricua's cunt.

"GET OFF THAT BITCH AND FUCK ME OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU NIGGA!! I FUCKING MEAN IT!! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THAT BUM BITCH AND TAKE CARE OF ME OR I'M GONNA STOMP THE BOTH OF YOU THROUGH THIS GAWD DAMN MATTRESS!! GET OFF!! GET OFF OF THAT FAT BITCH AND FUCK ME!! OH GAWD I NEED THAT DICK NIGGA!"

Rashida snatched at me a number of times but I kept my head down in Shawnee's tits hiding my face. I was laughing but neither of them could hear it because they were actually swatting and slapping right over the back of my noggin. For some reason I thought about the time Rashida and a certain someone played this horrible prank which resulted in me being stuck to a toilet for half a day before receiving an enema from an all too willing mature who took her payment out immediately after delivering said enema. I laughed harder with my face sliding around in Shawnee's sweat drenched cleavage.

"FOOKIN BEECH!!" Shawnee screeched back with a mouth running over with copious saliva. She was actually drooling with no end in sight. Rashida began digging her nails into my back clawing the shit out of it in an attempt to dislodge me from Shawnee's snatch. It hurt kike hell, but I just didn't want to give up that snug juicy pocket.

"I WANT SOME!! GIVE IT UP BITCH!! I NEED IT!! I NEED IT BAD DADDY!!PLEASE FUCK ME TOO!!" In truth I wanted to switch over but was caught in the thrall of whatever was in that little atomizer. It was beyond potent making me numb and somehow overly sensitive simultaneously. I just wanted to beat Shawnee's box until it went out of order. Rashida's knee hit my side as she clawed and scratched in an animalistic frenzy.

Ever the innate bully, Shawnee folded her thick legs into the small of my back interlocking her ankles flipping Rashida the bird.

"OW!! YOU FUCKIN BEECH ASS CREESPY!!" Rashida grabbed the offending middle finger biting it viciously. Shawnee was almost choking on her own spit as "Thunda" took it further.

Rashida went after the closest calf sinking her teeth into it like a Pitbull refusing to let go as Shawnee emitted this bloodcurdling scream unlocking her legs. I flew out of her cunt leaving a gooey creampie for the ages. There was no telling how many times I'd cum inside Shawnee while they were fighting over me like Kong vs. Godzilla.

I was shoved down on my back so quick my head was smarting with the same manner of acute pain you'd get from eating ice cream too fast. I found myself looking up into Rashida's sweat drenched features. She was so wet it looked like the woman had jumped headfirst into a pool or something. Her eyes were wide enough that I could see the light brown rings in her corneas.