MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, IS DAT RIGHT MS. LADY BITCH?!!" The camera dipped low finding Demon's unloaded forty-five in my hand. My wrist was accessorized with rhinestone watch.

It was only an instant but long enough to sell the fiction. I made a point to add a barely visible watermark disclaimer about the nature of the shoot in this stage of the scene. I always made sure to have myself covered legally. Only the most anal, introverted shut-ins would comment on the scene's authenticity. Sapphire refused to scream in part due to her uncontrollably somber state of being, so I used audio from an old movie Night of the Living Dead where this woman was being shanked by the zombie of her daughter as the film concluded.

The sharp ragged jump cut depicted Andre 13.5 from the shoulder down serving as my stand-in with his face hidden behind a digital mosaic. Only really sharp viewers would notice the change of location to this bombed out garage in Demon's old neighborhood. My impromptu real thug producer provided security for the quick thirty minute shoot. It was an odd off kilter day which saw him end up briefly coupled with Sapphire.

"AW SHIT I'M SORRY!! AW FUCK YOU IN THEM GUTS NIGGA!! ALL IN THERE!! GET NOW!! YOU POKING INTO MA STOMACH MAN!! HIS SHIT IS FUCKING HUGE!! AW!! AW!! AW SHIT!! CAN'T YOU JUST CUM ALREADY?!!! FUCK!!"

The twentysomething grifter wasn't acting a lick genuinely responding to a alcohol fueled rage fuck from a sauced up Andre 13.5. My proficiency at getting the required shot was instinctual at this point. The audience was treated to a glistening bass boosted tour deforce of back shots from my contract player. Sapphire was held aloft by the waist and nothing else force to trust Andre to keep her from faceplanting on the jagged concrete. I used static shots of her discarded denim booty shorts as a transition tool.

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!!" Sapphire was seen in a low camera angle next being force fed thirteen point five inches of thick curved meat. She was barely able to take a third with my hired stud experienced enough that his free hand was long stroking the rest towards her obscenely outstretched lips. This take ended with a ceremonial slap to her face with an abrupt jump cut.

"MUTHA' FUCKA!!" It was the one time Sapphire got legitimately angry with Andre, but he was zoned out in the sunken place at that moment. I took a moment from editing to retrieve my ordered takeout from the delivery guy partially haunted by memories of Andre's own forced indoctrination almost chronologically in tandem with Shawnee during that time.

I was obliged to use my own Wi-Fi unaware of Shawnee's password, which gave me time to reflect on our shared past. She'd "pimped" out her boyfriend from the jump, but then got triggered at the suggestion of bringing in Rashida so much so that she had a min panic attack upon seeing the other woman. Rashida's own acidic mentor rolled right over Shawnee ingulfing them both effectively killing what they had beforehand. I noticed her starting to change becoming more like her groomer but didn't interject as much as I should've.

Andre 13.5 was taken and turned into a living sex toy right before her eyes; then it was her turn to complete the process which she did in dramatic fashion.

"Niggas ain't shit." I repeated her mantra sitting there at the island counter eating my meal of Korean barbecue mixed with some Thai fried rice. There was no denying anything on either of our respective sides of the argument as the final upfront indoctrination including one Rashida Sikes degenerated into a tame version of Plato's Retreat.

"Fuck, let's get it done." I set my meal aside working diligently on the new scene also cobbling together a few trailers red band, explicit and tame for various social media accounts including Sapphire. I was sure she'd appreciate the extra revenue the scene would create in part when she was on furlough from her new hustle.

"UN!! UN!! UN!! TAKE THIS COCK!! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB THOT!! MAKE ME CUM BITCH!! UN!! UN!! UN!!" The tight closeup of Sapphire's watery jiggling cheeks slathered in excess baby oil was sure to drive fans crazy.

Andre's muscle meat had her box horrifically gaped. The woman was literally being resized during the shoot. He pulled out blasting wad after gooey wad of jizz all over her backside until it was dripping. Some would likely think he was doing number one on her weathered cheeks, but Andre 13.5 managed to jerk out a secondary wave that had the consistency of silly string before all else was done. Sapphire was left a hot mess afterwards.

I finished the clip in a little under forty five minutes noting that Rashida and Shawnee still hadn't returned. Shawnee and by proxy Rashida seemed to want me to feel excluded which steeled my resolve to hit them with a meteorite size chunk of grey rock ideology upon their return.

"I'll be unbothered, to the max."

I closed my laptop finding a seat on a white tufted rectangular ottoman adjacent to one of the windows which faced the ocean and beach below. The jet lag was starting to wear on me so I snagged a sofa pillow from her couch reclining watching videos on social media and generally relaxing. It felt like one I laid flat; my exhaustion started to truly catch up with me.

[DARKNESS]

"Come on, cut it out."

"I mean it, I'm trying to get a nap here girl."

"I'm serious, cut that shit out; it ain't funny."

"Move."

"GODDAMMIT RASHIDA!!" It felt like a boulder had been placed in my lap from the lower half of my abdomen to the midpoint of my pinned down thighs. I had to fight the sleep off to open my eyes barely getting accustomed to the partial dimness.

Shawnee's face was inches above mine.

She was sitting cowgirl atop my body pinning it to the ottoman. Her hands were pressing down on my shoulders while she assumed a split legged posture atop my prone body. The look on her face was somewhere between playful and irritated as she studied my features intently.

"Do you mind?"

"What; ain't this what you want payaso?"

"You can get up." Despite her drastic weight loss, Shawnee still felt as if she weighed a ton.

I felt something pressing into my chest tucking my chin looking down into her cleavage which was also now enhanced to the max. Shawnee Thompson my former Ms. WTF and owner of a disappointing pair of what could only credibly be known as "moobs" (Man-boobs) before, was now sporting something close to a pair of pneumatic 36DD's at the smallest. She could give pre-pregnancy Phoebe a run for her money with a perfectly sculpted pair of tits that made my cock surge underneath Shawnee's pelvis. She was wearing a black sheer Cami tank.

"Okay, very funny you can get off me now." The only reason I couldn't see her boobs through the wafer thin material was because she was pressed down mounting me.

"Oh, entonces ahora vas a decirme que no estás duro como una roca con mi coño caliente frotándose todo sobre tu jodida polla. Apuesto a que quieres que te folle tan fuerte ahora mismo. Quieres un poco de este coño ahora mismo, ¿no te parece tonto?"

Shawnee was speaking wetly into my ear as I felt her methodically grinding her slit against the underside of my thickened shaft in sawing fashion. She was essentially dry humping the shit out of me while I was pinned down immobile underneath her with nowhere to go. We both knew how painfully hard and ready I was to take her.

"I don't speak Spanish, you know that." My voice faltered a little betraying me.

"But you know what I mean so why don't you ask?" She smelled expensive like some powdery cotton candy.

"Ask what?"

Shawnee started grinding me harder using her still considerable weight to take me nearly to the edge from tactile touch alone. She knew just how to put a little extra into each inward arch of her lower back doing so much that my member was poking above the waistband of my pants. Her eyes never left mine as she pressed the issue again.

"How do you know if you don't ask?" Her breath was hot on my face. I found it hard to look away from her but tried noticing that she followed my movements so that I could see nothing else but her countenance.

"Okay you win." My hands rose handling her sides at the ribs, but she rose a bit capturing my wrists holding them right over my head. Simultaneously Shawnee gave me the deepest arch of her back that she could manage holding it there for a minute or two glaring into my eyes.

Shawnee righted herself sitting straight atop my crotch. She folded her arms letting her weight nearly push me through her expensive ottoman. Before I could react, she snatched up my tee exposing my abdomen and the head of my cock peeking over the top of the elastic waistband. It felt like I was on the verge of orgasming as she sucked the tip of her pointer finger. Shawnee pressed that pointer finger on my crown teasing the slit there.

"Well, I usually accept a donation of three racks but for you since we're old friends, I'll make you a deal. How about, twelve payaso?"

Shawnee dismounted giving me a view of her from head to toe as she backed away. Her lower half was covered with a pair of high waisted sheer briefs also black in color. Her bare mound was staring me in the face as she turned encountering Rashida who was standing there in a silken housecoat with a bonnet covering her head.

"Yall made up?" Rashida asked looking embarrassed at being present.

"Let's get ready, I wanna be there right after nine." Shawnee left us alone in the living room making things even more awkward as I was left with no choice but to cover my neglected member.

"Hey we found you sleep when we came in; uh, brought you some food but you already ordered. Shawnee tossed it in the trash, she's mad serious about keeping things clean around here. Your stuff is gone too, she threw it in the incinerator down the hall." I sat up feeling as stupid and thirsty as I looked.

"Why'd you bring me here Rashida, she hates me."

"Well, I thought maybe you two could, uh work it out." She adverted her eyes probably feeling just as dumb.

"What do you think now?"

Rashida walked over taking a seat beside me on the ottoman. My running buddy's shortened satin robe rode up exposing her stallion legs as she folded one over the other. She tugged at her matching bonnet eventually looking at my dejected profile.

"If you don't work it out tonight, then we'll both nope out of here to that motel you wanna go to after the party." She put a reassuring hand on my knee.

"Rashida, why do you want us to quote-unquote, work it out?"

"Because you forgave me."

"Huh?"

"Well, I uh, think Shawnee is way ahead of me in the forgiveness line. We're okay, I mean we're cool with one another and I never thought that would happen in a million years. You know what I did with the bullying and everything. Sometimes I think it was God's way of punishing me whenever I think about Yoli beating my ass."

"What if she just wants to stick it to me and nothing else?"

"I won't let that happen; and we'll take care of this later." Rashida no look planted a hand over my crotch giving my shaft a squeeze between her fingers.

"Where are we supposedly going?"

"Oh yeah, well in case you don't know, Shawnee's got security cams all over this place so she saw Koa up in her house. She blew up on him over the phone, but they hashed it out with us ending up invited to a house party tonight."

"Well, I don't know how I feel about that; maybe you two should go without me."

"You're coming daddy; I bought you some clothes too."

"WHAT?!" Rashida stood up over me offering both hands getting me to follow her lead as she looped an arm.

"You got yourself ten to fifteen minutes before we head out; just play it cool tonight no matter what Shawnee does. We'll hash it out first thing in the morning, but we, meaning you and I collectively, are going to this fucking party tonight. Koa really wants to kick it with you daddy."

"Alright." Rashida let go of me at the bathroom door which had a nice black shirt and tan slacks hanging on the knob. She waved her access key in front of the automatic lock leading into the ladies quarters glancing back at me.

"Rashida?"

"Yeah?" She looked back.

"Let me see it."

She gave me a cocky half smile hiking up her robe giving me a view of her rich chocolate sixty plus inches of online fame. That maximum badonkadunk was accessorized with a stark white bikini bottom that looked decadent.

"You're a whole snack."

"Save it for later."

...TO BE CONTINUED.