All Comments on 'MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet Ch. 02'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

Good comeback! I hope you need to buy a larger hat for swelling of the head.

5

rnebularrnebularabout 2 months ago

So, he cheated with the cheater to get back at his wife for being a bitch, basically? I'm a little confused with this one, probably because being so short. Part one worked out okay but this part didn't match up for me quite as well.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 2 months ago

Very weak ending, VERY weak.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 months ago

I gave it 4-stars because I felt generous today but in truth it struggles to reach 3-stars. The first part was better than Ch. 2. About the only correlation between "MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet" now part one, and MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet" Ch. 02 were mainly the names and a hot tube. This is why I don't much care for the 750-word project. If both stories were written as one at the same time, I'm sure it could have been more cohesive and made more sense. But that could never be done in 750-words plus or minus. Maybe you should think of a re-write without limiting yourself to the number of words.

Karn9Karn9about 2 months ago

Ok start very poor ending 2*

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 months ago

Don't know. Do you you? not sure what was said, and I read the first part a while ago. like I said, don't know. 3 stars.

The BEAR

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 2 months ago

This one just didn't do it for me, not awful, but didn't enjoy it. First story makes a point of vilifying one set of spouses, and then second story attempts to justify the vilified spouses from the first story. I am also not a fan of the "my marriage is bad so I am allowed to cheat" rationale. The writing was okay, but the story didn't hold together logically for me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Microsoft Word is only an early form of AI if AI stands for Artificial Ignorance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Better than part 1.

inka2222inka2222about 2 months ago

Sorry, not buying it. If his wife is a shew, document it, gets kids onboard, and divorce her - THEN fuck the other woman. He had absolutely no valid excuse or justification to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, packed a lot into those few words.

But I have to ask, was it one of those fluorescent green food dyes that we all have lying around the hot tub, or was it a different kind? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry but while part one was a brilliant vignette part two did nothing to enhance or add to part one.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

People hyper focus on the cheating.

But disrespect is marriage killing. Especially when done in front of shared children.

I think cheating is enough to kill a marriage if course. But I feel similarly about blatant disrespect. Especially when it's ongoing. Seems the husband had already mentally checked out.

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebodyabout 2 months ago

Boy, did this one hit close to home. Sounds like my control freak fat assed wife. She mistook my easy going attitude for weakness til i set shit straight. An example is that sex is allowed from the hours after 10pm til 10am Saturday night to Sunday morning. Then, she acts like im privileged to be getting any of the mediocre sex we have. She lays there like a beached whale, and i should be grateful? But that's the tip of the iceberg, and our marriage is The Titanic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So the wife is the bad guy when it's the husband that cheated? I don't get that one.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 months ago

I laugh when Authors confess to using Microsoft Word, sorry but one of the most over rated, overly expensive and worthless pieces of shit software on the market, lol. You would do yourself good by installing Text Aloud, use it to write your stories and you can stop at any time and listen to what you've written so far, adding, deleting, correcting as you go and when you're done, having set up your dictionary the way you like, you're done. It has syntax specifically geared to every language so if you type for example 'emphasise and you're from the U.S. it will prompt you to correct it to 'emphasize.' I wish Text Aloud were available living my 22 year career as a Teacher and Editor. Fucking Amazing software, "Thank you English folks across the Pond for developing this genius software program!" 4 Stars, just because the story ends just as it gets interesting and I hate short stories. My favorite Literotica Author stories are 3 to 35 pages but normally 27 to 33 pages, and he's an amazing Author. PEACE.

GardenshedGardenshedabout 2 months ago

Sorry should have ended at the first part.

3⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This tale was just okay and is a perfect example why the 750-word format is so difficult. Most of the time you simply need more words to convey what's going on and why it's going on. You may count this story as 750-words but isn't it simply chapter two of a story that needs more words yet to be complete and therefore really isn't 750 words?

vitochivitochiabout 2 months ago

I don’t think this is a good effort into 750 challenge. First, it builds off MSDS so those words have to be added in. Second, too many details are very vague and we are expected to read into and believe them as accurate and true. This may be ok in some stories, but in LW lies, deceit and miscommunication are ever present. Plus there is too much specific background needed for each of the characters to make this complete. For a typical 750 to work, character are typically known generic stereotypes. Here, none of the information we learn feels stereotypical, so it would be a leap to make that assumption for any of the characters. With all that said, it does make me want to hear more of their story from a full length feature.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Not where I expected this to go. The other way would have been more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Didn't make any sense to me, and wasn't worth the effort trying.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

As a previous commenter said below, it went in the opposite direction than I expected, but that’s really good, I don’t want to read a story that I can see where it goes before I actually get to the words, good job on this, I do admit that I would have liked it to be longer.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 months ago

3, just okay. There is an interesting story in there but the 750 word challenge just REALLY limits story potential. Even with two chapters for this story it comes off as really shallow and missing a lot of nuance, I really hope the author decides to take a swing at it as a fully fleshed out story.

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 2 months ago

Not as good as the first part. Now all of a sudden the problems lie with the wife? Instead of talking to his wife, the husband simply starts fucking the other woman? Plus, it seemed as though he wasn't being truthful anyway. The first part of the story seemed to indicate he had been fucking the friend for quite some time!

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 2 months ago

Nice twist on the original.

Stars appropriately awarded.

sdc97230sdc97230about 2 months ago

Your wife is a controlling bitch so you cheat on her? Don't think so. Do that intervention first, and if she doesn't agree to the counseling, then divorce her and start looking for a better partner if that's what you need.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 month ago

If Ron thought that she didn’t want to remain married, then it’s on him to argue the point, or divorce. Cheating as retaliation is like burning down the house because you don’t like the colors in kitchen.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler29 days ago

Still too soon to rate.

kirei8kirei829 days ago

WTF? He cheats but she's the bitch???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...