Mum's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia sighed aloud and managed to turn over so that she faced her son. At least she was comfortable again for the moment as she unwittingly rested her hand on his chest, the warmth and feel of his bare skin doing nothing to lessen the frustration she felt. His flesh was smooth and firm, his chest rising and falling slowly as he slept. She found it soothing as well as highly arousing, unaware that her hand had started to stroke him until she encountered the waistband of his pyjama bottoms. She stopped abruptly, realising where it was.

She listened to him breathe, slow and easily, 'Would he ever know?' she wondered. It was her high state of arousal that tempted her, finding herself slipping fingers past the waistband of his pyjama bottoms until she suddenly made contact with his flaccid penis.

Amelia froze, opening her eyes, she could dimly make out his face and features, convinced that he was still sleeping. Something was moving down below, and it wasn't her hand, she stayed still as she felt his shaft start to grow, its girth and length beginning to increase. She could not help herself as she ran several fingers along its length, feeling the slight throbbing as it continued to expand.

'Oh my god.' She was silently repeating the phrase over and over to herself, it had been so long since she had touched a man's penis that her fanny wasn't moist, it was sopping wet, and she knew she was leaking juices.

As it expanded, she circled her fingers around its plump head, feeling the skin pulled tight and smooth before running them just under its rim and hearing the softest of moans escape Adam's lips. Emboldened that he was still asleep she slipped her hand further down so that she could now grasp his shaft, ecstatic as her hand wrapped around it and she could feel how hard and hot he was.

Amelia's desperation made her throw caution to the wind as she slowly jacked him off, her other hand drifting between her legs as she slid a single finger along her slit, immediately aware of her lubricating juices and the intense pleasure emanating from her fanny despite the difficulty her cast caused.

She was so preoccupied, that she didn't notice until he spoke and made her jump, 'That's not fair,' he said, his voice sleepy and full of arousal.

'Oh my god, I'm sorry Adam; I don't know what came over me.' Amelia's hand was quickly withdrawn from her fanny, but she struggled as she tried to pull her other free from his pyjama bottoms, her fingers still brushing against his plump knob.

There was silence in the room, her face hot and flushed, by now she was far too embarrassed to say anything further. Amelia felt her son move, was he going to leave her alone she wondered. 'It's ok mum, I'm not complaining, it felt rather nice. I just meant that it seemed wrong that you were pleasuring me and struggling to satisfy yourself.' It took her a moment to realise what he meant, the cast on her wrist had been an impediment.

'Will you let me?' he asked, as she felt his hand suddenly rest on her stomach. Her breathing was coming in short, ragged gasps as it slid downwards, over her pubes and curved between her still open legs. She felt Adam's finger slide between her open lips as he gently caressed her fanny, nearly crying when his finger penetrated her pussy and especially when he crooked it inside her quim so that he could massage her passage internally. She couldn't believe what she was allowing him to do. When she had invited him into her bed, it had been ostensibly for nothing more than to have someone lying next to her after all those years. But when her hand touched his flesh, she had been unable to withstand the demands that her body had begun making.

'It feels so big, Adam,' she whispered as her hand went back to his shaft, stopping for a second as he pushed his pyjama bottoms down, releasing his erection before reinserting his finger into her pussy once more.

'I would so like to make love to you,' he whispered back as they began arousing each other, 'But it may be difficult with the casts...... perhaps this will have to suffice until you have them removed.' The sensations now emanating from her fanny plus his words promising future couplings thrilled her with their intensity.

They made do that night with what they could manage, Adam going down and eating her pussy while she slowly managed to toss him off, delighted when his cum spurted over her hand and his belly.

It was how they had to continue each night until eventually after about eight weeks, the cast had come off her wrist. Amelia was relieved as finally, she had the use of both hands back which meant that when she went to the toilet, she could service herself completely, although it did mean she had to forgo Adam touching her each time.

She soon got used to being able to get around the house on her crutches; Adam, now able to meet up with his friends in town once again.

At the time of her accident, he had taken a week off from university to help look after her but when he'd had to return, a carer would call in three times a day to ensure she was ok, and to help her to the toilet. That, Amelia found, was even more embarrassing. It was bad enough having her son touch her private parts, having someone who she did not know doing it was awful.

In two weeks, the plaster on her leg would come off, something that she was looking forward to as although they now relieved each other frequently with their mutual masturbation, they had as yet to have full sex and she was now looking forward to the prospect of having her son inside her. That thought alone set her fanny buzzing as she imagined what it finally may be like. To distract her thoughts that afternoon she hobbled up the stairs to her bedroom and applied a little make-up before looking in her wardrobe for something nice to wear.

When he arrived home, Adam noticed the effort she had made, amazed at how sexy his mother looked.

'You, look gorgeous,' he told her as he slipped his arms around her waist. It was something that still felt strange to Amelia as it had only happened twice before, watching as his face came closer and then their lips meeting as he kissed her, this time she allowed herself to melt into the embrace, her mouth quickly moving against his as she felt the first stirring of arousal from below, not just from Adam, but also from between her legs.

When their mouths parted, it took her a moment as she caught her breath, her pussy protesting that it desperately wanted sex.

'Do you mind a late meal?' she asked, Adam, giving her a puzzled look. 'I'm not sure how we will manage it, but I want you to take me to bed and make love to me.'

She laughed aloud as he picked her up and somehow managed to carry her up the stairs before lowering her to her feet in her bedroom. He pulled his polo shirt over his head, standing bare-chested as he unbuttoned her blouse, his eyes dancing with delight as he exposed her bra and bosom. She shuffled around so that he could unhook it and allowed it to fall to the floor as she shuffled back, facing her son topless.

His hand went to her breasts as he pulled her tightly against him. Amelia was immediately aware of the bulge pressing against her mound as they kissed once more. He quickly got rid of his lower clothing, standing naked in front of her, his erection jutting from below his belly. She was desperate now to join him as she unzipped her skirt and then allowed Adam to lower her panties. Helping her onto the bed, they lay facing each other as he carefully lifted her left leg and eased it over his hip, Amelia able to feel his throbbing flesh pushing against her pubic mound.

Easing himself down the bed slightly, his shaft sprang between her legs and at last Amelia could feel its knob pushing against her labia. 'Ready?' he asked. She nodded her head as he fumbled between them and opened her pussy, the air thrust from her lungs as she felt his manhood slide inside her passage and her fanny expand to accommodate him until their groins pressed together.

'Ok?' Adam had waited as she became accustomed to having a cock inside her after many years as she nodded her head again.

And then Amelia felt herself consumed as he began to ease back and forward, gently fucking her. His hands came up to her breasts as he massaged the creamy white flesh, her tits still reasonably firm despite her age. When he kissed her this time, Amelia threw herself into it, her arousal quickly increasing as Adam fucked her a little quicker and with more force to each thrust. Her body was alive to the slightest touch, Amelia having forgotten how much she enjoyed sex, which coupled with the thrill and excitement of doing it with her son, soon had her first climax imminent.

When his fingers twisted and applied pressure to her nipples and his hips speeded up a little more, she orgasmed, throwing her head back as she called his name and arched her back, her body shivering as pulsating sensations ignited from each nerve ending. Her second orgasm had her crying, tears of delight flowing down her cheeks.

She was comfortable and highly aroused, Adam's cock pounding her cunt now, her excitement reaching fever pitch as his climax beckoned. And then as he pushed her over the edge for the third time, she felt his cock judder inside her cunt and the sudden blast as his cum filled her passage. There were no words to describe it, any objections she may have had were dispelled as she soared, her body convulsing and shaking as the pleasure signals from her fanny blasted her brain apart.

They were still in the same position, his flaccid cock still inside her as sleep beckoned. A couple of hours later they awoke, Adam, going downstairs and making them something to eat before bringing it upstairs and returning to her bed. After they had finished, he cleared everything away and returned, his hands soon teasing her breasts and nipples before they made love once more.

Eventually, her cast came off and she returned to work. Outside of the house they were mother and son, behind closed doors they became lovers, Adam now spending each night in her bed as they tried one position after another, and Amelia always eager to have his cock inside her quim.

Slowly she regained her confidence, buying a new car to replace the old one and making her journeys to work and around town easier.

Winter became spring, another year over with and this coming summer, Adam would finish at university. As time passed, Amelia found it more difficult to see him as her son, nowadays, he was more her partner. After all those barren years, she now had a sex life that she found unbelievable, Adam constantly unable to keep his hands off her. The moment their front door closed, he wanted to undress her, bed being only a secondary consideration as he took her on the couch, the rug in front of the fire, and even on the dining room table, Amelia feeling like a young woman once more.

Despite her age, Adam encouraged her to try new styles, she'd had her hair cut noticeably shorter and tinted, immediately taking years off her face. There was no way she would get away with the clothes he wore, nevertheless, she picked younger skirts, tops, and dresses, teamed with slightly higher heels; when she looked in her mirror, she was sure she could pass for thirty-four or five. When she poured herself into a pair of tight-fitting jeans, Adam couldn't keep his hands off her arse, Amelia in fits of laughter and slightly embarrassed when he touched and commented in the shop. She even found that men at work started to flirt with her, but she had no interest, she was getting all she wanted at home.

By summer, Adam's schooling was finished, coming out with his degree, and was looking for a job, unfortunately, there was nothing local and he would have to make the decision eventually of either a long commute or moving and getting himself a flat. He was putting the inevitable off, at least wanting to spend a few days of summer with his mum. He knew that he had a developing problem, ever since they had begun sleeping together, his interest in other females had waned, there were plenty of available young women around town, it was just that he wasn't interested.

At last, he accepted a position in the city, initially, going to try the commute. His mother had a two-week break, and he would start when she returned to work. They spent most of the first week outdoors, visits to the coast and walking in the countryside that surrounded their town. Amelia loved the countryside, or more importantly, she loved what they got up to on their expeditions.

The day was warm as they crossed the fields, heading in the direction of their favourite spot. Away from prying eyes, they held hands, Amelia already excited as she imagined what they would shortly be doing out in the open air. She was dressed for the occasion, trainers, a shortish skirt and a vest top, her unfettered breasts bouncing slightly as they strolled. At the top of the rise, they turned right, away from the worn footpath and headed off into more secluded territory.

Ensconced in the small hollow, they were now out of sight to anyone passing in the distance as they both undressed and laid side by side. Amelia rolled on top of her son and immediately felt his erection pushing against her piss-flaps as she teased his cock by sliding back and forwards.

Adam raised his hands, cupping her tits as he massaged the golden flesh. His mother had spent time in the garden sunbathing topless and now sported a glowing tan. She leant forward so that they dangled above him, her nipples aching as he twisted and rolled them between his fingers and thumbs. She felt his shaft jerk against her pussy as she raised her bottom, pulled it upright and sank onto the throbbing flesh. Her fanny expanded rapidly, a groan escaping her lips as his manhood filled her. She rested momentarily, enjoying the sensation of the cock inside her cunt before raising and lowering herself as she began to fuck him.

The sun warmed her back, her body casting a shadow over Adam as he gripped her buttocks and held her aloft, raising his hips from the ground as he slammed his cock into her cunt. Amelia called out continuously until she lowered her head and they kissed, their mouths grinding against each other as he continued to shag her. She could feel the sensations building, her climax drawing closer as her pussy expanded and then contracted every few seconds.

Suddenly his hips became a blur as he pounded her, his shaft slamming into her twat ferociously and pushing her over the edge as she climaxed, the sound of her cries reverberating around the hollow and then swallowed by the slight breeze that helped cool them.

Before Amelia had a chance to recover, he had rolled her, shifting his position so that now he laid between her open thighs, his mother feeling his hot breath on her open lips. Adams's fingers spread her, his tongue assaulting the pink wet flesh as he held her hips firmly, the rest of her body writhing as her arousal soared once more. She felt herself grinding her fanny against his mouth, his tongue flicking in and out of her cunt like a miniature prick and then she shrieked as his lips embraced her clit and he sucked on the tiny bud.

She was sure she was going to orgasm again as she pleaded for his shaft, rewarded when she felt it sink into her flesh once more and then Adam was racing away as he fucked her rapidly, their groins slamming together as he tried to push his cock deeper into her passage. Amelia screamed, her body bucking as she climaxed again, just before she felt her son's shaft juddering inside her and then he was calling her name as he filled her flue with his spunk. He continued to pummel her fanny, prolonging her orgasm until exhausted, he collapsed next to her, his chest heaving, and his eyes closed.

Covered by camouflage netting and hidden by the gorse and wild grass, the camera clicked silently, one picture after another captured as Adam and Amelia undressed. The person peering through the viewfinder was maybe only seventy-five yards away, but the couple were too engrossed to have spotted them. Initially, when the two had appeared, there had been concern that they would continue to walk in this direction, but thankfully they had stopped at the hollow and then much to the photographer's delight, had begun to kiss and fondle before getting naked.

There was a sharp intake of breath when the young man's erection was displayed, another when the woman bared her breasts and cast aside her panties so that her well-manicured bush and hanging pussy lips were on view. When she mounted the man, the watcher fired off several more shots, this was exactly what they had come out to capture.

They were not the first couple who had used the hollow for sex and hopefully not the last. It was for just such an opportunity that the watcher had already lain for several hours, a concocted story of photographing wildlife ready in case they were ever discovered. As the couple continued to fuck, the woman, older than her companion, bounced up and down on the young man's shaft, the watcher not daring to move despite the mounting arousal down below and the desire to masturbate.

The long lens afforded them an intimate view of the erect cock as it slid inside the woman's cunt. They had planned to relieve themselves with the captured images later, but the urgency from their genitals was now causing discomfort. How they wished they had worn more accessible clothing as their hand snaked down their body and beneath them, massaging the raging flesh.

The watcher would have liked to have been closer, considering the idea for a moment, but it would only take one glance in this direction as they moved, for them to be discovered. The hand was withdrawn swiftly as the woman stood, a half dozen shots taken as she paraded her nudity and her delightful body, her tits bouncing slightly as she twisted and laughed. And then she was back on the ground as the young man knelt upright, his erection continuing to jut up from his groin as the camera clicked again.

Perhaps it was intuition that made them swap out the memory card, placing the digital camera in video mode as it filmed the couple's second sex act. It allowed the watcher two hands, which slowly and carefully adjusted their lower clothing as they exposed themselves and began to masturbate, watching as the woman knelt above her companion and gave him a blowjob, her lips wrapped around his prick as his hips lifted and he fucked her face.

With one hand stroking down below, the stranger's arousal and excitement continued to mount, watching the pornographic scene unfold on the camera's screen. Thankfully, the couple had positioned themselves in a side-on view, the man's cock now sliding into the woman's cunt. Her intermittent cries were carried on the warm breeze, shrieks of pleasure as she enjoyed a good fucking.

The rapid, furtive, jerking and rubbing of their lower half continued, knowing full well that an eruption was imminent, their eyes closing as they strained for release, the climax coinciding with the screams of the woman who must have orgasmed at the same time.

When the world stopped spinning and their breathing slowed, they rearranged their clothing before glancing at the screen once more. The couple were starting to dress for which the watcher was eternally thankful, desperately needing to piss and stretch their legs after having lain still for so long and breathing easier as the couple disappeared over the brow of the hill, heading back in the direction they had come from.

After relieving their bladder, they played back the recorded footage, the camera capturing all of their final sex act, their faces clearly visible as the watcher delighted at what they had managed to record. Packing up the camera, they headed towards the hollow and the brow of the hill, a head full of images of the couple naked and the sex that had taken place. Their excitement was already mounting again, looking forward to getting home, stripping off, and then playing back the film and looking at the pictures as they masturbated once more.