Mum's Accident

Story Info
Who was watching Amelia have sex with her son?
18.9k words
4.65
59.2k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,223 Followers

Amelia sat perfectly still because of the pain emanating from different bits of her body and feared that any movement on her part would only exacerbate her injuries and cause even more damage. Outside her car, the rain continued to hammer down, and even though the engine was now silent, the headlights still illuminated part of the grass verge and the large clump of trees that surrounded her vehicle, steam seeping out from under the bonnet.

The last few moments were a blur; she had been on her way home, the rain so heavy that she was struggling to see out through the windscreen and had not realised until the bend was upon her; stamping on the brake as she twisted the steering wheel. But the car kept travelling straight ahead, veering slightly as it slid, Amelia closing her eyes as the trees came towards her and the wheel was wrenched from her hands.

She remembered spinning and bumping, the loud crunching noises as she hit several obstacles and then the airbag exploding as she was thrown about inside the cabin before the vehicle came to a sudden and abrupt halt, the engine still roaring away because her foot was jammed against the accelerator. She could not move and had cried out in fear, wondering if the car would go up in flames and she would be burnt alive. But at last, she had calmed herself, enough to realise that she needed to turn off the ignition.

The rumble of thunder exploded overhead, followed by a flash of bright light which lit up the sky and then seconds later, another clap of thunder. Amelia could see the rear lights of another vehicle flash brightly and then moments later someone began speaking to her, but she couldn't understand what they were saying, instead, noticing the sound of sirens in the distance and aware that they seemed to be getting nearer before the road, tree's and the inside of her vehicle were illuminated by blue flashing lights.

Within minutes it seemed as though hundreds of people surrounded her vehicle, just before she passed out. When she awoke, she was in the hospital, her head was thumping, her left leg throbbed, and both her wrists sent sharp pains through her system when she attempted to use them to move.

The day after when she was more able to rationalise what had happened, she learnt that she had a concussion, whiplash, a broken leg, several fractured ribs and had broken one wrist and fractured the other. They had kept her in the hospital for several weeks while they patched her up and kept her under observation, slowly starting down the road to recovery before they eventually let her go home in a wheelchair.

'Hi, mum, ready to go?' Her son Adam waited patiently for the nurse to return with her paperwork and medication.

'I've got my car as near as I can, but I'll have to leave you by the main doors for a moment whilst I bring it around.'

Amelia was extremely glad to be going home, she had never liked hospitals and would feel much better once she was beneath her own roof. Adam wheeled her out, put his arms around her and helped her into his car before putting the chair in the boot. The journey home was only twenty minutes, and he was soon turning into their driveway as Amelia asked where her vehicle was.

'It was a complete write-off, mum,' he told her, 'in fact, you were incredibly lucky the car went into the trees sideways instead of head-on, otherwise, it could have been vastly different,' Amelia noted the anguish in her son's face and voice.

He helped her into the wheelchair and after struggling with the front doorstep, managed to get her indoors.

'I've cleared the dining room and brought the single bed down from the third bedroom. I've also added a small table, it will save you trying to get up and down the stairs and for the moment, you can use the downstairs toilet.'

Amelia beamed proudly at her son, he was only twenty and yet he seemed to have thought of everything to make her life easier.

'Brew, mum?' She nodded her head, later wishing she had said 'No.'

Getting her settled on the couch, he put a blanket over her lower half, brought her a cup of tea and switched on the television.

'I just have to nip out for ten minutes, I'll be back soon,' he said, making sure she was comfortable before he left.

She'd had her cup of tea and tried to get interested in several programs, but her eyes felt heavy and so Amelia closed them for a few minutes. When she came to, she could hear Adam pottering around in the kitchen and was desperate for the loo, calling out to her son to give her a hand in getting there.

That, unfortunately, was the start of a dilemma which only seemed to get worse as the day progressed. With his arm around her waist, he supported her as between them she managed to hobble to the toilet, Adam ushering her inside and closing the door.

Amelia tried to lift her skirt but instantly found that with a cast on one arm and strapping on the other, she did not have the grip or flexibility in either hand to accomplish something which previously, she would have done without thinking about it, and if she could not lift her skirt, how was she going to lower her panties?

'What do I do?' she thought in desperation, fearful that she may wet herself unless she managed to pee soon and realising, she had no other option.

'Adam?' He was still standing outside, her face going red as she made her request, 'Can you pull my skirt up and then pull my knickers down.' He tried to make fun of it as the door opened.

'What would the neighbours think if they heard you asking that?' It was said with a mischievous grin playing across his face.

Like a true gentleman, he closed his eyes and fumbled around as he lifted her skirt, getting her to clamp it under her arms before pulling her knickers to her ankles and helping her sit down. She felt self-conscious knowing that only a flimsy wooden door separated them, and that stood just outside he would be able to hear her urinate, but that was nothing to what she had to endure seconds later when she had another request.

She was close to tears as he took some tissue and slid his hand between her legs and then wiped along her slit. It was like she had suddenly been hit with a thousand volts, her body giving a jolt as his hand and tissue met her quim.

'I'm so sorry Adam,' she said tearfully, 'this must be awful for you.'

He told her not to worry, that he did not mind, which was perfectly true. It was not something he could do with his eyes closed and so he'd had to look, deciding that his mother had quite a cute fanny.

Done, he tossed the tissue into the bowl, helped her to her feet and pulled her knickers up and skirt down before helping Amelia back to the couch. As far as she was concerned, from that point onwards, she felt even more shame.

Of course, there were the frequent trips to urinate, each one punctuated by that sudden jolt to her system as he wiped her fanny and then to her ultimate humiliation, she needed the other and Adam had to wipe her bottom.

By the end of the day, there was truly little of his mother's lower half that he hadn't seen and while she was still immensely embarrassed, Adam found himself enjoying it, having to admit, that as lower halves went, his mother was pretty damn good.

Becoming uncomfortable on the couch, Amelia welcomed her bedtime, until once again, she realised that there were a lot of things she couldn't do and getting undressed was one of them. She felt humiliated again as he unfastened her blouse and pulled it from her skirt before easing it down her arms. She felt awful as she saw him glance at her bra and the white flesh of her breasts as he moved around behind her, unfastened it, and then laid it to one side, her bosom now exposed and for some reason, her nipples deciding to become erect.

Next, he unzipped her skirt and slid it over her hips along with her panties, leaving her completely naked as he fetched the nightshirt he had purchased for her. Normally she slept without clothes, but Adam had said it would be more convenient for her if she needed the toilet during the night and that he was going to sleep on the couch.

She was his mother and he had never in his life thought of her as anything but that, but try as he might, at that moment, he could not refrain from glancing at her body as he got the nightshirt on. He admired her smallish but perfectly formed breasts, her tapering waist and slightly rounded belly, the neatly manicured bush, slim hips, and excellent legs, embarrassed, when as he turned away, he realised that he had the beginnings of an erection. Once he was done, Amelia opened her eyes, immediately feeling more comfortable now that she was clothed, but as he helped her onto the bed, she inadvertently caught sight of the simmering bulge forcing out the front of his jeans.

The same routine continued over the next few days and at least while still being embarrassed, she was becoming accustomed to Adam seeing her naked. Amelia was feeling grubby and desperately wanted a shower, she pondered how to accomplish it without getting her plaster casts wet and posing the question to her son.

'Let me think for a minute,' he said, disappearing into the kitchen. He returned several minutes later with a plastic chair from the garden and a roll of "cling-film" food covering.

'I'll put the chair in the shower cubicle so you can sit, and I'll wrap up all of your casts and strappings with cling film,' he told her.

It sounded easy but was a lot harder than they had anticipated, the main problem had been getting her upstairs. Having finally achieved getting his mum to the bathroom, he undressed her and wrapped the cling film around her casts and dressings before helping her into the cubicle and letting her sit down. She was still conscious of being naked in front of him as he disappeared momentarily, returning minutes later, dressed in a pair of swim shorts.

Amelia couldn't help but giggle as he joined her in the tight space, Adam taking the shower attachment and testing the water temperature before beginning to spray her. He added shampoo, washing her hair before rinsing it several times. As funny as it looked, all was going well until he had to start washing her torso, both of them now soaked. Taking a flannel, Adam soaped it and starting with her shoulders began moving up and down her back. She knew what was coming as his hands moved around to her front, by the time he had finished soaping her breasts and stomach, her nipples were hard and there was a definite tingling between her legs as she tried to control her rapid breathing so that he did not notice.

Rinsing her off he apologised, 'I'm sorry mum, I've tried hard, but I have no control over it.' Adam's face was beetroot as he moved, and she, at last, could see the prevalent bulge in the front of his shorts. Amelia did not know what to do, on the one hand, she felt embarrassed and mortified that her nakedness was arousing her son but on the other hand she also found it quite thrilling that even at forty she could still sexually arouse someone half her age.

He did his best to laugh it off as he soaped up the flannel once more and washed what he could of her legs. But again, she knew what came next and braced herself as he asked her to stand for a moment, his hand going between her legs as he soaped her fanny. He was as quick and gentle as he could be, but she felt her legs turning to jelly and an instant buzz from her genitals as he touched her there. Secretly, she didn't want him to stop, but her breathing was becoming even more ragged and if he continued, she was going to climax.

Eventually the strapping could come off her left wrist although the doctor recommended some support during the day until it got stronger. At least now she could manage to service herself in the toilet but still needed help each morning and evening to get dressed and undressed.

Thankfully, she was more at ease with Adam seeing her naked and finally plucked up the courage to ask him about his constant erections. It was mid-afternoon and upstairs, he was laid next to her on the bed after having just helped her shower and then blow-drying her hair. As usual, whilst he was washing her, his bulge had appeared, something which had become a bit of a joke between them, Adam referring to it as though it was third person.

'He has a mind of his own,' he told her, 'and he'll disappear if we ignore him.'

'I can't understand why you get an erection when I'm naked' she began, 'I'm your mum, there is nothing sexy about me.'

He tried to make his answer sound casual, more of a joke rather than a fact. 'I suppose that once you're undressed, the knowledge that you are my mum is overshadowed by the fact that you are a good-looking woman and then the obvious happens.'

Amelia looked at him quizzically, 'That's the bit I can't understand, surely you can't find me attractive.'

Adam looked at her surprised, 'Of course, you're attractive! Mum, you're as hot and sexy as hell,' his sudden declaration taking her as much by surprise as it did him and making him clam up as he refused to look at her. The silence seemed interminable as she steadied herself to ask the question that had been intriguing her.

'Does that mean...... you know...... when it happens...... that you are thinking about...... you know...... that sort of thing?' she stammered all the while as she tried to get the words out, Adam suddenly looked bewildered and then just as quickly embarrassed as he jumped from her bed.

'You're my mum!' he said, as he rushed from her room and downstairs, leaving her alone as she heard the front door slam shut.

What had she done, she hadn't intended to upset him, she just couldn't understand what it was about her that was getting him aroused? He'd said it himself, she was his mother, why would he be thinking thoughts like those. Yes, he'd seen her naked, but when he was younger, she had seen him naked, it hadn't awakened any secret yearnings in her, so why now had it become such an issue.

She was fine at first, she could manage the bathroom upstairs if she needed to pee, but after an hour she was starting to worry, there was no way she could get downstairs on her own. Thankfully, he returned before her panic set in as she heard the front door open and close and then his footsteps coming upstairs.

'I'm sorry,' he said, sitting on the edge of her bed, 'That was rather childish of me, it's just that you took me by surprise...... Can I ask you something?'

Amelia nodded, wondering what he had on his mind. 'When I'm washing you and touch your breasts...... and down there...... does it feel, you know...... kind of funny?'

Amelia got the gist of what he was asking but before she could answer he continued, 'When I see you naked, it's fairly obvious the effect you're having on me.' He said it with a laugh trying to make light of his question.

'I think, up until now, I put my embarrassing reaction down to you being attractive and naked. I refused to admit that perhaps my thoughts had gone beyond what could be considered appropriate with my mother.

Amelia found she wasn't shocked, if anything, the opposite was true, her heart was pounding, and she was finding it difficult to breathe as sensations flooded her body and mind. She couldn't look at him as she replied, the least she could do was be as truthful as he had.

'When you touch me, I have to concentrate, I have to try and not feel what you're doing to me if you understand what I mean. Thankfully, each time so far, you have finished before you made something happen, but it is always so close and sometimes I haven't wanted you to stop.' Amelia felt completely ashamed, having to admit to her morally corrupt dilemma.

'So, what do we do now, mum?'

'We have to ignore it of course. It's only for a little longer and then I should be able to manage on my own and we can put this behind us.'

He nodded his head before he answered her, 'You're right. Neither of us should be imagining such things, perhaps it will be easier once I don't see you naked anymore.'

He helped her downstairs and onto the couch but for the rest of the day kept his distance, now that the truth was out in the open, each time he was near her, he couldn't stop imagining her naked and the thought of sex would rear its ugly head.

At twenty, he had never been short of girlfriends, his mother continually telling him he was a handsome young man, but then she would, wouldn't she? The thought of what he would like to do with her had never entered his head until her accident, why would it, yes she was attractive and yes he supposed at the time that she had a reasonable figure, but it wasn't until he finally saw her naked that he appreciated how damned sexy she was, and that was the problem, Adam experiencing a mental conflict at seeing her as his mother and also as a woman.

Amelia couldn't even remember the last time she'd had sex, shocked when she realized that she was probably not much older than Adam. She was twenty and unmarried when she got pregnant, the father quickly doing a disappearing act when he was born and since then, it had been just the two of them. At first, she had been too busy and too tired to even think about another man and by the time she did think about it, she considered herself too old and had gotten used to her monastic lifestyle.

Despite her trying to reject the thoughts that kept invading her mind, some of them took root as she considered their predicament. She may be twice her son's age, but she was betting he was far more experienced than she was, which left her convinced that in any case, she would disappoint him. As bedtime came around, they went through their normal routine only tonight there was a slight difference because as he stood in front of her to button the nightshirt he paused and for the first time, he looked her up and down, 'Has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful?' he said shyly, before fastening it.

Perhaps it was his comment or the thoughts whirling around inside her head as she asked, 'Would it be ok if I slept in my bedroom tonight?'

He helped her upstairs and into bed and was about to go when she put her hand on his arm, 'Would you consider joining me? Nothing inappropriate, it's just if I need the loo, I may be unsteady on my feet...... being half asleep. And you are not going to hear me in your room.'

Adam seemed nervous and hesitant as he went to his bedroom, undressed, and managed to find an old pair of pyjama bottoms that still fit him as he had long ago started sleeping naked. Returning to his mother's room he experienced the strangest of feelings as he climbed into bed next to her. Lying on top of the covers and dressed was one thing, but nearly naked and beneath the covers with her felt abnormal.

They chatted for a while, both of them staying on their respective sides of the bed before putting out the light as they settled down. Adam was soon asleep, but Amelia couldn't get comfortable at first, constantly trying to twist and turn. She was tired, but sleep refused to come, her leg did not hurt but she couldn't move about the same with the cast on her leg.

At last, she dozed off, the image in her head feeling real as she lay naked on her bed, fingers toying with her pussy. When she glanced up, Adam was standing in the doorway watching her, it felt perfectly normal as she continued to arouse herself, feeling no embarrassment from his gaze. As he walked towards her, she could see the substantial bulge in his pants, hoping beyond hope to see it in the flesh. When he leaned over and kissed her, she could taste him, her arousal ratcheting upwards. She watched as he undressed, his cock looking formidable as he joined her on the bed, and then her hand was moved away as his fingers stroked her pussy.

The sensations that suddenly flooded her body brought her wide awake, 'Jesus fucking Christ,' she thought, she was hot, wet, and had never felt as horny as she presently did. Why did that always happen in the best dreams, just as you got to the most exciting part, you woke up, and you could never drop off and return to it.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,223 Followers