Mum's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia was looking forward to meeting Penny, those first pangs of jealousy having gone. Adam had convinced her that no matter what, she was the one that he would climb into bed with each night. It had to happen eventually she supposed, it was only time she had known before he found someone closer to his own age, but he insisted that there was no way he was going to give his mother up, Penny would have to go before he relinquished what the two of them had.

Saturday, Penny came to their house in the late afternoon, Amelia recognising her as the young woman in the pub ages ago. When she was told about the pictures, she appeared to be completely unconcerned that she and Adam had been photographed. 'It's probably just some sicko getting their kicks. I'm not worried about it; they will probably stop when they get bored and if we just ignore them. We shouldn't let it stop us.' Amelia noticed the look she gave her son.

By the end of the evening when she left, Amelia had taken a liking to the young woman and no longer saw her as a threat, she was charming, witty, and forthright and it was obvious that she adored her son.

'I approve,' she told Adam when they were ensconced in her bed, his hands already beginning to wander. 'I wonder if Nikki has made any progress yet?'

Nikki was sitting up in bed when her daughter entered, the laptop resting on her lap. 'Everything ok baby?' she asked, the young girl nodding her head as she joined her mother, glancing at the screen, and becoming engrossed in what she was watching. When it finished, she stood and unashamedly began to undress until she was as naked as Nikki was. 'Do you think they are ready yet mum?'

'Not quite, I think a little bit longer Penny. Did I tell you that your brother is coming home?'

Nikki, Joanne, whatever people wanted to call her, was not truly a lesbian, more bisexual, or as her daughter often joked, a pervert. When he had come of age, she had introduced her son Tommy to sex and the delights of his mother's body. After his initiation, it was only time before she set her sights on her daughter Penny. When Nikki had fucked both of them, she had instigated the occasion when her son fucked her daughter under her tutorage. When her husband started to become suspicious, she decided that the best way to rid herself of him was to declare that she was a lesbian. Since then, the three of them had indulged in whatever perversion took their fancy until Tommy's work took him abroad.

Nikki loved photographing people, especially people having sex. She couldn't believe her luck one day when she recognised the woman whom she had caught fucking outdoors but didn't recognise the younger man. It was her daughter Penny who had put a name to his face when she had seen the pictures.

'That's Adam, he was in the pub with his mum, the woman in the picture.'

Nikki was delighted, another family doing exactly the same as she was with her offspring, Amelia, and Adam indulging in incest. Between her and her daughter, they had caught her friend and her son on many occasions, building up a library of pictures and videos. They would make a perfect addition to her family she had decided, especially after she had experienced his ability in bed and seduced her friend, trying to work out the permutations they would make possible.

The photographs were insurance, against the time when she divulged to Amelia what was going on and what she proposed. She shut the laptop lid and placed it to one side when Penny cupped her breast and placed her lips around the swiftly hardening nipple. 'You know I love that baby,' she muttered, and then gasped as her daughter's fingers spread her pussy and slid inside her cunt.