Mum's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no need to drive home, Adam let his hair down and enjoyed himself, surprised that though he circulated, it was always Joanne that he ended up with on the dancefloor. After several drinks and with the heat of the room, their last dance had brought them closer together and he'd got another waft of her perfume which seemed to send his head into a spin and ignite an urgent desire in his loins.

When at the end of the night she declared that she had changed her mind and was now going to stay over, Adam sensed that maybe this had been her ploy all along, especially when she asked coyly, 'You wouldn't mind a roommate for one night?'

He had reached the point where there was now no way he was going to refuse her request, especially as when the room door closed, she had pulled him into a clinch. Her kiss was slow and sensual to start with, building in tempo until her tongue invaded his mouth as her breasts were pushed against his chest. Adam had no control as his cock expanded rapidly, his bulge now pressing against her mound as she rubbed herself against it.

Breaking apart, she turned, 'Unzip me.' Adam slid the zip down, admiring the bare skin of her back that he exposed. Wriggling out of it, Joanna allowed it to fall to the floor and then bent at the waist as she picked it up giving him a perfect view of her arse and the thin white thong which disappeared between her butt cheeks.

'Your turn,' she said, turning around and displaying her semi-naked body. Adam could not move his eyes away from her tits, the smooth rounded flesh nestled comfortably in the white bra she wore. Hastily he undressed, his jacket flying in one direction and his shirt in the other, before kicking off his shoes and socks and then dropping his trousers and shorts. He faced Joanne naked as she reached behind her back and unclipped the bra, allowing it to fall away and exposing her breasts before pushing the panties from her hips and stepping out of them.

They came together once more, Adam's cock looking predatory as it swung left and right, as though trying to sniff out her fanny. And then those gorgeous mammaries were squashed against him, the erect nipples digging into his chest as his jerking shaft was thrust against her mound. Perhaps it was his mother that had altered his perception, but presently he knew that there was certainly something to be said for the bodies of older women.

Unlike his mum, Joanne's stomach was still flat and her tits, while twice the size of his mother's, still jutted proudly from her chest without any discernible droop or sag. Their lips came together again, mouths twisting one way and then the other, bodies grinding against the other person as their arousal and lust escalated. Adam wanted to fuck her desperately, Joanne, desperate to be fucked. He forced her backwards, guiding her to the bed before they collapsed onto it together. There was no foreplay, no slow build-up, at that moment all that either of them wanted to do was shag.

She opened her legs wide and dragged him on top, fumbling between them as she grabbed his cock and directed it to the raging centre of her being. Adam slammed down and forward, his shaft parting her piss-flaps and expanding her cunt as he rammed home, Joanne squealing with delight as his cock filled her hot wet pussy.

There was no finesse, no tenderness or consideration, it was purely a need by both of them to reach an immediate release; those other aspects could be achieved later. Adam ravaged Joanne's pussy, his hands pulling, twisting, and squeezing at her tits as she dug her nails into his buttocks and dragged him deeper with each thrust.

He may be half her age, but he certainly knew how to please a woman Joanne was thinking. When she had spotted him at work, she had known immediately that she was going to have him. It had been easy to offer him a lift, especially as they lived in the same town. Although at work there was a dress code, Joanne purposely made sure that what she wore accentuated her body and knew that Adam would surreptitiously look at her legs and chest.

It wouldn't have been proper for a woman of her age just to come straight out and ask to be dated by him, but she knew that come the office Christmas party, an opportunity would present itself.

Her arousal was reaching its culmination, 'Faster Adam. Oh my God yes. Yes, Yes, I'm nearly there.'

His thrusting increased, his cock expanding her cunt every couple of seconds as she began to spiral out of control. And then her climax burst upon her as she arched her back and strained, her face flushed as the veins on her neck stood proud. As the sensations consumed her body, she felt his cock jerk inside her passage and then he was joining her vocally as several spurts of cum hit the back of her pussy.

Laying side by side their chests pumped up and down as they dragged air into their lungs, neither of them yet capable of speech. 'Jesus,' Adam was thinking, 'Joanne was every bit as good in bed as his mother.' That sudden thought awakened a sudden sadness with the realisation that he had just cheated on her by having sex with another woman. Luckily, before he could become melancholic, Joanne had moved and straddled his thighs as she teased his cock back to life.

'A little slower this time lover,' she said, 'that was fantastic, but this time I want to savour your cock inside me.'

When he was hard once more, Joanne raised her bottom, slid across his hips, and lowered herself onto his erect shaft. 'The essence of youth,' she thought to herself, Adam, already recovered and eager to go again as he grabbed and dragged her down so that he could kiss her succulent mouth and massage her firm breasts. Twirling her nipples between figure and thumb, Adam listened to her growl, a husky sexy sound full of arousal which excited him.

His fingers traced patterns across her thighs, moving closer to her fanny with each sweep of his hands as he raised his head and watched his cock sink into her cunt, each time she lowered herself. Stroking her pussy lips, Adam pushed the hood back from her clit and gently and teasingly ran a single finger across its tip, Joanne coming to a stop for a second and shivering.

She loved that Adam's hands were constantly on the move, stroking and minutely caressing various parts of her body and eliciting excitement and arousal. He seemed to sense when her climax drew nearer, holding her aloft as he raised his hips and pounded her cunt until she could take no more, supporting herself on wobbly outstretched arms, she closed her eyes and allowed the orgasm to consume her.

'Holy fuck, was he ever going to slow or stop?' Joanne was ready to collapse, she had already climaxed twice, and she could feel a third about to burst as Adam continued to pump his shaft into her. This time as she orgasmed, she felt his release, barely able to open her eyes to see the look of adulation on his face.

He must have fallen asleep because when Adam awoke, the opposite side of the bed was empty. He had not stirred when Joanne had left and like any young man, his first thoughts were that perhaps he had not managed to satisfy her. He washed and dressed before going down to check out. It was only a short walk to the car park, not really concentrating as her disappearance played on his mind, but then to his surprise and delight, there she was, patiently waiting by his car.

'I thought it best that we didn't leave your room together or that I came down to reception, there may have been too many questions, and you know what they are like at work for gossip.'

Her head swivelled as she checked the car park, making sure no one was around before stepping in close and kissing him. 'And now, I would like you to drive me home if you don't mind.'

Adam wanted to ask during their return journey but just couldn't pluck up the courage. Despite what he had with his mother, he knew they could never have a full relationship, Joanne he had already decided would fit the bill perfectly. The reason he hadn't asked her out was that he was still unsure as to whether she was married or not and presently did not want to pry, happy to wait until she disclosed her status.

It was frustrating when he dropped her in town despite offering to drive her to her door. He had been hoping to discover where she lived but realised it must wait for another day. 'See you in the morning,' were her parting words, accompanied by a peck on his cheek as she stood by the kerb and waved as he pulled away.

He had already made the decision not to say anything to his mother, the photographs had unsettled her enough, if he told her he had slept with another woman last night, he could easily see her telling him that their relationship was at an end.

It was all questions when he arrived home. Last night was the first time Amelia had slept alone since her accident and since she and her son had made love. For years she had never thought about it, but now, she had become accustomed to someone being next to her and if truth be told, she felt a little jealous that he was out enjoying himself while she was at home alone, that, and the knowledge that there would be other females at his Christmas do.

The festivities passed without anything untoward, on Christmas day they had their main meal and then watched the usual rubbish on the television. Boxing day was cold and brisk, the two of them going for a short walk before returning, banking up the fire and settling down together again on the couch. They both had a week off from work, and with truly little to do, they occupied their time between going out occasionally and fucking all over the house. One day, in particular, they never even bothered to dress, spending most of it naked as Adam fucked her on the couch, on the floor in front of the fire, and after their meal, once the table had been cleared, on top of it; having to grip her tightly because she kept sliding away from him as he pounded her fanny.

With the week over, they both returned to work, Joanne picking Adam up on Monday morning. Once in the car, she leaned across, 'Good morning lover,' she said, kissing his cheek.

'I need to ask,' he started, looking slightly flustered as he tried to get his words out. 'Was that a one-off or do I get a second chance? It's just that I presumed you were married,' indicating the ring on her wedding finger.

'Ah! Was married, now separated and...... well...... eager to repeat what we did,' she finished with a sexually satisfied look.

Amelia had left Adam in bed, it had been a late night, or rather, early morning and he was still asleep as she set off for the shops. As she pulled into the car park and found a space, the vehicle following her pulled into the next row along. She grabbed a trolly, got out her list and entered the store. She was about halfway around when she thought she heard someone call her name. Looking one way and then the other, she didn't notice anyone until a hand tapped her shoulder.

Swinging around, she stared at the woman who had accosted her before exclaiming in surprise, 'Nikki? Oh my God...... How long has it been?'

The two women hugged and then grinned at each other. 'It must be nearly twenty years,' Nikki replied, 'You haven't changed a bit.'

Amelia laughed, 'Rubbish, I've got old, unfortunately.'

They both finished their shopping, packed their cars with their bags and then returned to the café section to catch up with what had happened in their lives. Amelia had given a quick rundown, omitting the part where she was sleeping with her son. 'So still single, just me and Adam and happy like that. Who needs men to mess up your life?' she finished. 'What about you?'

'Married and divorced,' Nikki told her. 'We moved away when I got married and everything was ok for several years. I have a son and daughter, the oldest is probably about the same age as your son, but then for me, things changed.'

Amelia waited to hear what had gone wrong, Nikki looking slightly embarrassed before continuing.

'Things hadn't felt right for a while, to be fair, I'd had my doubts even before I got married. Eventually, I had to admit it to myself and Paul, my ex...... I much prefer women. That's not to say I dislike men, there are times when I need a cock as much as any other woman,' she lowered her voice and her face coloured slightly, 'But in the grand scheme of things, I tend to find that it's other women who attract me.'

Amelia sat back in amazement; she'd had no inkling at all when they were young. As children, they had been neighbours and best friends. They had gone to the same schools right up until the point of their late teens when they began to go their separate ways. As teenagers, they had kissed each other, but it had been more for effect and to shock other people rather than a desire on her part, as she wondered if, at the time, Nikki had enjoyed it.

'Tell you what, next weekend, come over to mine.' Nikki found a scrap of paper in her bag and scribbled down the address and her telephone number. 'We can have a proper chinwag and then we can go out or I can cook. Better still, stay over, we can make a day of it.'

The two women hugged again before parting, Amelia promising to phone and confirm. She wasn't paying any attention as she left the car park, not noticing that the vehicle which had followed her in was now following her out.

Back home, Adam was up and about, giving her a hand to bring in the shopping. 'You have been a while today; you should have woken me.' His mother explained about meeting an old friend and the invitation to visit and stay over the following weekend.

'That's a great idea mum, go and enjoy yourself.'

During the week, Amelia telephoned Nikki and confirmed she would be over on Saturday at about lunchtime. Adam had been out a couple of times, on each occasion, meeting up in the pub with Penny. After having fucked Joanne, the sense that he was doing something wrong by seeing this young woman while bedding his mother had diminished, it had been her idea and proposal, at the time they were receiving the photographs, that he gets himself a girlfriend.

When his mother left on Saturday morning, he wandered into town, popping his head into the pub just to see if she was about. It was still empty inside at this early hour except for the diehard drinkers and so Adam decided on a short walk. He was strolling through the small shopping centre when he heard someone call his name. Turning around, he encountered Penny, looking pretty as a picture and grinning at him. 'You're looking for me aren't you,' she said giggling all the while, I can just tell that you're looking for me.'

When he finally stopped laughing, Adam admitted to the truth. 'I am actually. I'm at a bit of a loose end and so I thought I'd see if you were in the pub.'

Penny gave him a pretend look of indignation, 'So, I'm a loose end, am I?'

Suitably admonished, he invited her for a drink. In the pub, she explained why she was in town early. 'Mum's busy with her friends today, so I thought I'd disappear out of the way.'

With it still being early in the year, the day was bright but slightly chilly, both of them rugged up against the cold. They had one drink before Adam made a suggestion, 'I know it's not ideal...... but do you fancy a trip to the seaside. I can nip home and get my car and we can have a run-out?' There was no way that Penny was going to refuse, this was the first time he had properly asked her out despite their constant meetings.

The walk to his home was short, Penny tucking her arm through his. 'You don't mind?' Adam shook his head and laughed, 'It's not as though you have propositioned me yet.'

What a strange thing to say she was thinking, wondering if it was an invitation to do just that.

The journey to the coast wasn't long, only about thirty minutes. The wind blowing off the sea was gustier and colder than it had been in town. Having strolled along the front, they darted into one of the many arcades, spending their loose change while they got warm. 'Not the best idea,' Adam said. Penny wasn't bothered, she was simply happy to be out and about with him.

'I'm not trying to be forward, but my mum's away this weekend and our house is empty. We can go back there if you want and grab a meal and then go out tonight if that's ok?' Penny wasn't bothered where they went so long as she got to spend time with him and if his house was empty, well who knew what might happen later.

Amelia arrived at one o'clock to find a light lunch and an open bottle of wine. 'I thought we could have some lunch and a few drinks and then catch up with what we have both done for the last few years,' Nikki said as she poured the first glasses of wine. 'Later I thought we could pop to a restaurant I know and then back here for a nightcap.

It all sounded excellent to Amelia, once Adam was born, days like this had gone by the by and she was looking forward to becoming re-acquainted with Nikki. A tour of the house was the first thing on the agenda as they chatted about what they had done in their twenties, Nikki's wedding and Amelia getting pregnant. They discussed the jobs they had with Amelia disclosing that her son was in his first year as a solicitor. Nikki's daughter was still at college while her son lived and worked abroad.

'This is her bedroom, though I will probably get in trouble for coming in here.' Amelia poked her head around the door, the bedroom was not a lot different to Adam's, but what caught her attention was the cameras and lens's stood on top of a set of drawers at one end.

The sight touched a nerve for her, but it had been a while since any more pictures had arrived and she guessed that most homes had one or two cameras knocking around. There was no reason at all why Nikki's daughter would be photographing her and Adam.

Over lunch, Amelia had truly little to tell of her later life, for years as her son grew up, it had just been her and Adam. She told of the accident and how her son had helped nurse her back to health but omitted anything further, there was no way she could tell anyone, not even her friend that she and Adam were indulging in a sexual relationship. Throughout the meal and their reminiscing, the wine continued to flow, Nikki replacing the empty bottle with a full one.

And then they got onto her friend's discovery. 'Did you have an inkling beforehand that you may be that way inclined?' Amelia asked. 'I'm just thinking back to when we used to kiss each other to shock people, did you know then?'

'No, not really. I kind of knew that boys were not as important to me as they were to the other girls. It was only later, after I was married, that I suddenly realised that I much preferred women. As for when we used to kiss, it was mainly a bit of fun, but it did cause me confusion for a while because I couldn't fathom why I fancied you. You were gorgeous and I would much rather have gone out with you than some of the lads we did go with.'

Amelia noticed her friend seemed to be embarrassed by her admission, dropping her eyes, and not looking at her. The wine had gone to her head, that, and of course, over the last six months, Adam had opened her eyes to things she had never thought possible. Which was probably why she did not feel shocked or surprised at the sudden tingling emanating from her fanny. She said nothing as their conversation continued, but the more she drank, the more she saw Nikki not only as an old friend but also as an extremely attractive woman.

Thankfully, they had stopped their consumption, her friend taking five minutes as she phoned the restaurant and booked a table for two. 'Do you want to take a shower and freshen up before we go out?' She asked.

It was a good idea, Amelia hadn't brought a change of clothes, but a cool shower would help sober her up. Drying herself afterwards, a knock came at the door as she wrapped a towel around her torso. 'It's only fresh towels,' Nikki said hanging them over the towel rail. 'Have you got enough?'