Mum's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were not the first couple to have been photographed. At home, the photographer had a whole library of pictures and videos that had been captured. Partly due to their fantasies, they had scoured the district, slowly taking note of the areas and places that couples thought were discreet and out of the way enough for them to indulge in outdoor sex. But this couple was different, the person knew that there was an unnatural age difference between them, not only that, but they had also recognised the woman.

Amelia and Adam strolled toward home unaware that their secret had been discovered. They only had a few days left before he started work and her break was over, and they wanted to make the most of the pleasant weather and the chance to make love outdoors. Amelia would have been mortified if she had known but was presently full of the joys of spring and fully sated after having climaxed several times.

She clung to his arm until they reached a point on the edge of town where people began to appear, releasing him as she had no desire for anyone she knew, to voice their suspicions.

Amelia knew that their relationship could not go on indefinitely, at twice his age, a time would come when she would class herself as an old woman while Adam would still be young. She was all right for the moment but could not see him viewing her the same when she was sixty and he was only forty.

'You don't seem to have had a girlfriend recently,' she ventured as they walked towards their home.

'Don't need one mum. Why would I need a girlfriend when I've got you?' he quickly replied.

In Adam's mind, he could see this relationship with his mother carrying on indefinitely, presently infatuated with her, he did not see the age difference. All right, she didn't look as young as he did, but then, with the way she now dressed, she didn't look old. It wasn't that he didn't notice other women, it was just that he was presently finding that something about her more mature body continually captured his attention.

When she stopped to look in a shop window, Adam stood back, admiring her bottom and her legs, She noticed his reflection in the glass as she turned around and laughingly scolded him. Sideling up to her, he whispered in her ear, Amelia feeling her face flush slightly and the sudden awakening in her fanny as they both dashed for home.

They only made it as far as the stairs, Amelia spinning around as he pinched her bottom. Sitting down on one step, she allowed him to remove her panties, Adam moving lower on the staircase as his head went between her legs. He could still taste his saltiness as his tongue licked at her slit, her labia opening and presenting him with the pink moist flesh within.

She was groaning loudly as he poked his tongue into her fanny and then licked her clit, Amelia placing a hand behind his head as she pulled his mouth tightly against her passage. Adam's cock was throbbing with lust as he reached down and unfastened his shorts, sliding them down his hips and kicking them away as he came to his knees before moving up a couple of steps and sinking his jutting member into his mother's cunt.

She screeched with delight as he fucked her vigorously. Pulling her vest over her head, Amelia exposed her breasts, her son's hands immediately massaging her fleshy orbs. It wasn't a long session, within minutes they had both climaxed, Adam shooting his seed deep into his mother's pussy. After catching their breath, they retired to the bathroom, showering together before going out for their evening meal.

On reaching home, the photographer immediately locked their bedroom door and downloaded the contents of their camera. Lying on the bed, they went through them one by one, studying the woman's face and feeling the building desire down below as they gazed at the pictures of the couple naked. Ditching their clothes, they lay back, one hand going lower as they massaged their genitals again. Out in the fields, it had been rushed, this time they wanted a slow build-up as they stroked, rubbed, squeezed, and manipulated their flesh until their release became insistent and imminent

They were trying to look at the pictures displayed on the laptop screen but had difficulty keeping their eyes open as they replayed what they had witnessed in their head. Changing to the video, they managed to watch a little, the rising excitement increasing their arousal. As they gazed at the young man's erection caught sharply in close-up, it added another level of arousal, both the man's cock and the woman's tits and fanny igniting fantasies as they rubbed faster until eventually, they exploded, the covers of their bed damp from the excretions which were released.

The restaurant wasn't anything up-market, just the usual run-of-the-mill. Afterwards, they had retired to a local public house, Adam standing at the bar as he waited to be served.

A young girl sidled up to him, glancing in his direction every few seconds. Turning to look at her, Adam was sure he knew her but was struggling to put a name to her face.

'Sorry, I know you from somewhere, I just can't remember where.'

'Penny. You have probably seen me around at university, same course but the year below you.' She held her hand out politely, Adam taking it and shaking her hand but remembering not to apply too much pressure. They chatted for several minutes until he got served and then headed in the direction of his mother and noticed as the young woman carried drinks over to a table full of other females whom he presumed were her friends.

'Who was that?' his mother asked.

'Just a girl from university; I don't know her that well, I just recognised her face.'

Casually and without appearing interested, Penny glanced in Adam's direction continually. She knew he had dated several girls on his course and that at present was without a girlfriend which was why she had designs on him, wondering if this was his local as she hadn't noticed him in the pub previously.

Adam and Amelia had a couple more drinks before they headed for home; the streets were quiet and nobody would notice or think anything of it as he placed his arm around her shoulders, Amelia cuddling in against him as they walked. After years of doing without, she was surprised that even the slightest touch of her son now had her getting aroused immediately. She glanced around, no one in sight she thought as she pushed him into an alleyway between two shops and kissed him, thrusting her tits into his chest.

'Fuck me,' Amelia said, her breathing coming fast and furious as she rubbed at her son's cock. She broke off to remove her panties before she placed her back against the wall and cocked a leg. Adam's shaft was out in a flash as she raised her dress, and he supported her leg. Squatting slightly, he managed to get his cock into her cunt, his mother whispering sweet nothings in his ear as he fucked her.

Amelia grunted each time his penis was thrust into her flue, his hand fondling her tits through her dress. 'God, this is so exciting,' she was telling him when he made her climax, her arms around his neck as she clung on for dear life and his manhood pounded her fanny.

Afterwards, she used her panties to wipe her fanny before they continued their journey, Adam describing what he was going to do to her when they got home. She giggled throughout their walk, it didn't matter anymore that she was his mum, he had turned her into a woman full of desire.

Adam's job at the law firm was going well, and he had found out that one of the senior partners lived in the same town as himself. Joanne had offered him a lift each morning, 'No point in using two cars, just use your own when you are going to be out of the office.' She was about his mother's age, but Adam had to admit to himself that for her age, she was a stunner. Although they both dressed in business suits, Joanne somehow managed to make hers look clingy and sexy and he had to concentrate each day on not staring at her and allowing his imagination to run riot.

She dropped him in town each evening as he headed home, always later than his mum because of the length of the journey. In the dining room, she was just putting their meal on the table. 'Fancy going out for a drink later,' Adam asked.

'Amelia shook her head,' Sorry Luv, it's been a long day. I'm going for a bath after tea and then I'm curling up on the couch, you go out if you want.'

Walking down towards the pub, he never noticed the shadowy figure who was carefully following him at a distance as he traversed the different streets and roads.

'We meet again,' Penny smiled as he stood at the bar. 'Are you following me? We can't keep meeting like this, people will talk.'

Adam laughed and offered to buy her a drink, pointing towards a table, and carrying their glasses over as she settled herself into a comfortable chair. They chatted about their courses, the music they liked and films or programmes they had watched, Penny was easy to get on with and made him laugh frequently with her witty comments. He'd only meant to stay an hour but ended up being there for two before telling the young woman he'd better be getting back.

When eventually they parted company and he headed homewards, he again had company, his shadowy companion following silently at a distance until he reached his house and closed the front door behind him.

The stalker locked their bedroom door and brought up the pictures on their laptop again, lingering on the ones of Adam and his mum fucking, before indexing them onto an external hard drive. It was full of other pictures and video files they had captured of couples, one of their fantasies was to be invited to join them. The new ones had them excited. Knowing the woman's identity, was it possible that the much younger man was her son? The very thought that they had perhaps captured two people who were engaged in an incestuous relationship, excited, and aroused them. The young man's erect cock, and the older woman's tits bouncing as they fucked, all served to start a surge of excitement that filled their mind and body.

Stretching out and closing their eyes, they imagined Adam's cock erect and throbbing, the head plump and shiny with pre-cum and the shaft with its veins standing prominent as the young man slid his hand up and down the erection and wanked.

The picture changed, this time it was the woman's tits, her nipples hard and protruding from the centre of each orb. Her well-manicured bush and her pussy lips hanging down and partly open with excitement. Stroking faster they strained as their climax teetered on the edge, their face going red as they bucked and twisted, both hands now abusing their flesh until a large release of secretion made their back arch as they shouted at the ceiling.

As the summer slowly dwindled towards autumn, Adam and Amelia kept up their visits to the hollow, unaware that each time they had company. The stalker had quite a collection of them by now, not just here, but also in other locations. They had followed them on many occasions, not always able to capture anything, but once they got used to the couple's routine, they were able to place themself in plenty of time.

When the weather turned and they were unable to venture out anymore, Adam and Amelia confined their activities to the bedroom each night. He no longer saw her as his mum, she was more like his girlfriend while she saw her son more as her lover.

The large brown envelope dropped through the letterbox one Saturday morning and sat on the sideboard for several days before Amelia opened it. Her hands trembled as she looked at the pictures which had been enclosed. There was no mistaking the couple, Adam, and herself, or what they were doing, the pictures graphic in their content as she and her son fucked. She felt sick to her stomach as her legs turned to jelly, stuffing the photographs back into the envelope. Adam was currently out, 'Just going for a pint,' he'd told her.

Someone had watched them having sex; from the close-up images, it was hard to tell exactly where they had been photographed. 'Shit!' Whoever this person was, they seemed to know that she and Adam were mother and son and where they lived. Emblazoned across the bottom of one print was the comment, "Real, motherly love."

Amelia couldn't stop shaking, the fear palpable as she suddenly thought of the consequences of what they had been doing. What did this person want, there had been no note to accompany the pictures and the postmark gave her no information other than it had been posted in the next town.

The sound of the door opening startled her as Adam entered the lounge. He was immediately concerned by his mother's expression and her pale complexion, even more so when he went to kiss her, and she pushed him away. Amelia shoved the envelope in his direction, Adam opening it and extracting its contents. His face went as pale as his mother's as he stared at the two of them, frozen in the picture as they fucked.

''When did these come?' he immediately asked.

'Over the weekend. I've just got around to opening it. The letter is addressed to me and whoever it is, knows our address. Someone knows what we are doing.' Her voice sounded strangled, and Adam noticed she was close to tears.

'Not necessarily,' he countered. 'It doesn't automatically mean they know that we are mother and son, only that they have seen us having sex. Was there a note? What do they want?'

Amelia shook her head, there was nothing she could tell him, she was as puzzled as he was. 'No, no note, has anyone approached you or said anything?' she asked, 'And look at the comment, it means this person knows we are related.'

Adam shook his head, 'Other than work, the only time I've been out without you was the other night when I popped for a pint and the only person I talked to, was that young woman I know from university.'

'Perhaps we need to stop. What if someone sends these to the police, do you know what will happen, Adam?'

Adam knew what would happen if their relationship was disclosed, but that thought was overridden by his desperate desire to continue having sex with his mother. 'Look mum, it's that time of year when we are not going to be gadding about in the countryside...... and no one can see what we get up to behind closed doors. This could just be some kind of sick joke.'

At the end of the evening, it took him quite a bit of persuasion for Amelia to let him share her bed as usual. She was unresponsive at first, the photos had scared the hell out of her, but as Adam's fingers worked their magic on her fanny and her arousal started to build, Amelia found herself reciprocating. Straddling his hips, she gripped his throbbing erection, dragged it beneath her and tentatively lowered herself onto it, immediately exhaling and feeling her passage expand as his cock filled it. His hands instantly went to her tits, despite them being nothing special, Adam was obsessed with her breasts she realised.

She started slowly, teasing as she ground her pussy against the base of his shaft. Leaning forwards, her tits hung down, swinging slowly over his face as Adam's head continually bobbed up to lick at her erect nipples. Amelia marvelled at the rigidity of his manhood jerking inside her cunt as the look of adoration and lust spread across his face. Despite the pleasure she was currently experiencing, she couldn't rid herself of the fear that someone knew that she was having sex with her son. Her thoughts were pushed to one side as Adam gripped her buttocks and lifted, slamming his hips upwards as Amelia suddenly found herself being shagged ferociously.

With the pounding she was receiving, she had no option other than to go with the ever-growing arousal which was quickly heading towards her climax as she moaned and grunted loudly. And then she was screaming her release, her body shuddering and jerking as her orgasm flooded her son's groin with juices.

Later, and lying side by side, she revisited one of Adam's previous comments. 'Maybe it would be better if you got yourself a girlfriend. It's unnatural for someone of your age not to be dating by now, you know how people like to talk.' It wasn't something that Adam had considered, why did he need someone else when he was getting plenty of sex with his mum.

'You need to find someone my love, it will stop any suspicious gossip.'

Several days passed before one morning as they were out at work, another envelope dropped through the letterbox. They found it when they got home, only this time it was addressed to Adam.

Inside the package, several photographs showed him naked and with his cock erect. One had been enlarged, so that all you could see was his aroused manhood, and printed across the bottom of it, the caption, "Looking forward to seeing this up close."

Amelia was back to her indecision, worrying that whoever this person was, eventually they were going to disclose what she and Adam we doing to the authorities. 'Why oh why couldn't they make some kind of demand, at least then she would know where they stood,' she was thinking.

The following day, another envelope, this time addressed to Amelia again. She knew what it contained before she opened it, more pictures. This time they were only of her, naked and with close-ups of her breasts. the caption across the bottom of one read, "Would dearly love to fuck you and suck on your delightful nipples."

'This is ridiculous,' she told her son. 'What does this person want?'

They were at a loss, was this one person or two, a single individual could not fuck both of them. As it was, there were no further packages over the coming weeks, Adam trying to convince his mother that whoever had been doing it had perhaps got bored.

In a way, it had slightly spoilt what they had. Not the fact that they couldn't continue, but more the fact that someone else knew the truth.

Weeks went by without anything more, to the extent that it didn't seem to weigh as heavily on his mother's mind. But what neither of them realised was that when they went out, either singly or together, more often than not there was someone following at a safe distance and discreetly taking more photographs.

Christmas was nearly upon them, and they had not received any more envelopes, both Adam and Amelia having put it to the back of their minds, even discussing whether come the following summer they could find more secluded spots farther afield and away from the town. They still went out for meals and visits to the pub together and when Adam went alone, he invariably met up with Penny. He had decided a while back that if it wasn't for the ongoing relationship with his mother, he may have asked her out. She was pretty and funny, and he had got quite used to being in her company. She had asked at one stage if he had a girlfriend, but Adam had avoided a full explanation, just telling her he was involved at the moment but that it was complicated.

The twentieth of December was the law firm's Christmas party night, a function room had been booked at a hotel and as it was being held in the city where he worked, those that lived a distance away had booked rooms so that they could drink and enjoy themselves. Joanne was also going, and Adam had offered to drive her there, but she had been unsure whether she was staying over or not.

In a way, it was strange that he knew extraordinarily little about her. Other than the place she picked him up and dropped him off, he had no idea exactly where she lived. He had no clue if she was married or single, though he presumed she was because of the ring on the finger of her left hand, or if she had a family. Although they chatted each morning and evening, she never discussed anything about her private life.

When later she appeared at the party, Adam did a double-take. She looked absolutely stunning, the white dress she was wearing clinging to every inch of her figure. It plunged enough at the front to give a clear view of her ample cleavage without appearing slutty and was split at the rear nearly up to her arse. Even though he judged she was about the same age as his mother, tonight she only looked a few years older than himself as he tried not to stare but had to admit that she was distracting him.