Mum's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia nodded as she gathered up her clothes and was about to head to the bedroom she had been allocated for that evening.

'Don't go, sit, and talk to me. I have missed you over the years.' Completely unabashed, Nikki began to disrobe, Amelia not knowing where to look at first as she put the loo seat lid down and sat. She remembered feeling like this when Adam had first gazed at her naked, her eyes lifting slightly as she looked at her friend who was now completely nude. There was no denying Nikki had a great body, unlike her own, it had not seemed to age.

'Stop comparing,' her friend laughed. I've been able to afford to have work done to keep me looking like this.'

She seemed completely at ease with Amelia staring at her, comfortable in her own body; but it was Amelia who was struggling, not able to understand why she was suddenly feeling aroused and blaming it on the alcohol. When Nikki had finished and dried off, they went to separate rooms and dressed, just finishing as they heard the sound of the taxi horn outside.

They were like teenagers all over again, both slightly drunk and wobbling on their stilettos as they rushed downstairs, giggling all the while as they grabbed their coats and went out to the waiting vehicle.

Adam and Penny had purchased fish and chips on the journey home, intending to warm them up when they got to his house and then have them for their tea. Indoors with their meal in the oven on low, he asked if she wanted a drink.

'Tea, coffee, wine, or beer. Or would you like something stronger?' They settled on a beer each, both drinking straight from the bottle as he gave her a tour of his home.

'Well, I never, the first visit and you're already showing me your bedroom...... are you trying to tell me something?' Penny laughed uproariously as she watched him blush.

Back downstairs, for a change, instead of using the dining table they sat in the lounge with their plates on their knees, watching the end of some program on the television. Finished, Penny helped him clear everything away and wash their plates before returning to the lounge. 'Do you want to go down to the pub a little later?' Adam asked.

Penny thought about it for a moment, it was getting colder outside, and she was nice and warm indoors. 'Have you any cards or board games, I'd rather stay in...... if that's ok?'

Adam pointed to a bureau, 'I'm sure there are some in there, but they haven't been used in years.'

Penny went through what there was and then screeched with delight. 'Oh my god, I haven't seen this for years,' she said, pulling the box for the game "Twister" from the bottom of the pile. Adam laughed, he and his mum hadn't played that since he was a kid, with his smaller size and flexible frame, he normally won but from time to time, he would allow his mother a victory.

He got them more drinks as Penny laid the game out, she was like a kid who had just opened the best present ever. Over the next hour, the lounge was filled with laughter, the more they drank, the more hilarious the game became. It had never entered Adam's head as a child, but during most games, it was surprising how many times parts of their bodies were pressed against each other. He made a mental note to suggest to his mother that perhaps they try playing this game naked. The thought was suddenly interrupted as Penny spun the dial and moved, her groin now literally inches from his face.

They managed another move before they collapsed on top of each other, their faces close enough that he could feel her breath on his. There was silence for a moment as they did no more than stare into the eyes of each other, perhaps waiting for the other person to make the first move. Penny's head lifted enough as her lips met his and her eyes closed. It was only a quick kiss before her head went back down and her eyes opened, waiting to see what Adam would do.

'Oh my God, he is delicious,' she was thinking as their mouths pressed against each other again and his hand caressed her face.

She tasted divine Adam decided, still undecided as to whether he should keep his hands where they were or if he should touch her, allowing Penny to decide as the kiss continued. When they both came up for air, it seemed she had already made her decision, 'As I already know where your room is, it would be a shame not to use it.' Adam helped her to her feet and then taking her hand, led her towards his bedroom again. He had cheated on his mother with Joanne, one more female wasn't going to make a difference now he was thinking.

Amelia and Nikki both had a whale of a time. After an expensive and extravagant meal, Nikki's treat, they had gone on a pub crawl, both of them, now well and truly pissed. At the end of the night, rather than get a taxi, they decided to stagger home, it was only a short walk, though not the best in high heel shoes so they removed them and walked partway barefoot. As they passed a row of shops and takeaways, a group of young lads called out advances and comments to the two attractive women, Nikki stopping Amelia for a moment and grinning, 'Should we?'

Completely sozzled, Amelia felt no inhibitions as she nodded and then grabbed Nikki's head before snogging her friend, a cheer going up from the lads followed by clapping as both women bowed and laughed. Surprisingly, in her present state, Amelia had enjoyed it and was wondering if on their way home there would be an excuse to do it again.

Unfortunately, there wasn't as both women nearly fell through Nikki's front door. Despite being pissed, it did not stop them from downing another glass of wine and taking a second upstairs with them. Just like they had done years earlier, they sat cross-legged on Nikki's bed, talking animatedly while laughing and giggling constantly. Amelia had brought pyjamas with her, but at that moment, they did not matter, she had already seen her friend naked and in her current alcoholic fog she didn't give a damn as she began to strip off.

Stark-bollock, she stretched out, her shoulders and head propped up against the pillows. Nikki was looking at her body, her tongue unconsciously and sensually licking her lips before doing the same, Amelia feeling a familiar tingle as she watched her friend get undressed. Whether she could have made the first move, even pissed, she doubted it, but as it was, Nikki had already decided that Amelia was ripe for the plucking as she moved in close, her breasts pressing tightly against her friends as they kissed again.

Penny had allowed Adam to undress her and then had done the same for him, her eyes staring with anticipation as she dropped his pants, and his cock sprang free. Naked, they had adjourned to the bed, their mouths constantly meeting as they kissed, only this time his hands were never still as he caressed and massaged her gorgeous tits before one hand slid over her mound and between her legs. When he penetrated her fanny with his finger, she swore, loudly, which was followed by a drawn-out groan as he began to frig her pussy. When his lips moved from her mouth to her nipples, Penny began purring, her chest rising and falling swiftly as her arousal and excitement increased.

Her hand fumbled until she found his rock-hard meat, forcing the skin down and then slowly raising it before her fingers encircled his plump knob, teasing him before starting to toss him off. Penny had no wish for any preamble, this was what she had been waiting for as she dragged Adam on top of her. She was not getting away that easily he had decided, sliding down the bed until he could open her legs wider and pop his head between her thighs. Penny tried to twist her hips, his mouth, now firmly attached to her cunt, was sending sensations to her brain that signalled an imminent climax. Adam alternated between sucking on her pussy lips, flicking his tongue in and out of her flue and then running it back and forth over her clit. The tiny bud so sensitive that she found herself screaming as she tried to move his mouth away, but he held her firmly, sucking at it gently and leaving her with no option other than to let her orgasm consume her.

Amelia had never wondered what it may be like for another woman to lavish kisses all over her breasts or to slide fingers inside her pussy. Previously, she wouldn't even have considered it, but what she was doing with her son had opened her eyes, she did not consider herself a lesbian, but that wasn't to say that she could not enjoy sex with a woman as much as she did with a man. And enjoying it she certainly was, Nikki seemed to know exactly where to touch and kiss to elicit the greatest sensations possible.

When her friend withdrew her fingers and moved, Amelia took the chance to breathe again, slowly, with deep breaths. It wasn't a scream, nor a moan, she howled as Nikki's tongue ran along her open pussy lips before slipping inside and tantalisingly licking her moist, no! wet hot flesh. Her body shuddered, more a spasm that Amelia was unable to stop or control as that ever-moving tongue ignited nerve endings, juices pouring from her fanny as the orgasm which ensued, had her bouncing off the mattress.

Adam's cock was deeply embedded in Penny's cunt, his hips pumping the hardened length of meat up her passage as fast as was humanly possible as she screamed, cursed, and then urged him on, her third climax already building faster than she could control. His hands gripped her tits like a set of reins as he rode her, her cherry-red nipples, hard and elongated from being twisted and sucked. Her cunt was a sloppy mess, the quilt beneath her bottom had gone from damp to wet as her juices continued to seep from her quim and run down the crack of her arse. Penny had never been fucked like this, she hadn't been a virgin for a long time, but she could never remember having sex in the past that left her feeling as drained and exhausted as she did presently. The thoughts flitted away as Adam pushed her over the edge once more, she tried to lift her head to watch his cock pounding her cunt, but it took too much effort, so she just closed her eyes, lowered her head, and enjoyed what was happening to her as his cock jerked and she felt him fill her passage with his seed.

Amelia was half sat, half laid, her legs akimbo and supporting herself with one arm stretched behind her back. Nikki had taken up a similar position, both of them seemingly joined together by the double-headed rubber dildo that their other hands were sliding in and out of their pussies. When Nikki pulled, the artificial cock slid into her quim and out of Amelia's, who then repeated the action, dragging it back into her own fanny and out of her friends. It was like a two-person sawing motion, the rubber cock penetrating one twat and then the other. What she was doing had gone past the point where her thoughts or indecision may have influenced her, Amelia deciding that once her body reached a certain point of arousal, it didn't matter who was doing the pleasuring, male or female, just so long as she reached her climax. Staring desperately, into each other's eyes, it was obvious that Nikki was on the cusp of her orgasm, Amelia only seconds behind her as both women's gazes went blank and their bodies shook, crying out in unison as juices flooded from their gaping cunts.

The two couples slept soundly; naked bodies wrapped around each other. At one house, Adam and Penny awoke without any recriminations, the sex had been great although he did consider that it was only fair that he told his mother what he had done. At the other house, Amelia awoke with a thumping head and turned to gaze at the partly uncovered, naked body of her friend. The sex had been exhilarating and erotic, it was just the thought that it had been with another woman and not a man.

Was it something she could contemplate now that she was sober, she wondered, staring at Nikki's breast and erect nipples? She was so distracted by her thoughts that it wasn't until her friend's hand suddenly stroked her slit, that she realised that Nikki had woken.

'Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound,' she thought, the simple touch immediately igniting her sexual desires.

Amelia and Adam both had the same intentions when she eventually reached home, and that was to tell the other person what they had done. Both felt slightly guilty about their adultery, wondering if it would affect their relationship. Sensibly they supposed, they did what most people would, and said nothing.

As several months passed, Adam was the one who began to feel the effects of the hectic life that he was leading. His mother visited Nikki frequently, staying over several times each month. When she did, Penny would stay at his, her and Adam becoming quite close. There was also Joanne; the law firm kept an apartment for their wealthier clients and as a senior partner, she had use of it, as and when. It was surprising how many times each month, Adam had to work late. He and Joanne used the opportunity to fuck without raising the suspicions of their work colleagues. Added to all of this, was the fact that each evening, unless his mother was with her friend, they would share the same bed and make love.

With the onset of summer, Amelia had taken a week off work and announced that she was staying over at Nikki's. Joanne was away on holiday and so Adam had taken a few days off, asking Penny if she wanted to join him while his mother was away. Both couples indulged themselves, especially Amelia. Nikki had a huge rear garden, the far end of which was a section of trees which separated it from the fields and countryside beyond. It was the perfect spot for sunbathing, especially in the nude as she developed an all-over tan. It was also the perfect spot to appease her appetite for alfresco sex, she and her friend having sex often, fucking to their heart's content.

They were not the only ones, with his mother away, Adam took the chance to introduce Penny to many of the secluded areas in the fields which surrounded the town as they too indulged in outdoor sex. He hadn't forgotten about being photographed, but after so long without anything further, he would give his surroundings a cursory glance before he and Penny got naked and shagged.

It must have been the height of summer and both Adam and his mum had returned to their daily toil. That evening when they returned home, two envelopes were sitting on the mat behind the front door, one addressed to each of them. Amelia eyed hers with dismay. 'What now? We haven't been out together, or at least not like that since last summer, there has been nothing for this person to catch us doing.'

Tearing her envelope open, she extracted the contents and stared at them. It was a couple, out in the open air and both of them were naked. One was definitely Adam; the other was not herself, it was a younger woman, but the pictures did not disclose the face. Amelia found that she wasn't shocked and only a little jealous, after all, hadn't she been doing the same. 'I'm presuming that this is Penny,' she said, handing the photographs to her son.

Adam felt embarrassed as he nodded his head, wondering now what was in the envelope addressed to him. Tearing it open, he pulled out several pictures, a look of astonishment spreading across his face. His mother was naked, her legs open wide as someone performed cunnilingus on her, what was obvious from the picture, was that the other person was not a man, it was a woman. He felt two different emotions at the same time, shock, that his mum was having sex with another woman, and arousal at the thought of her performing with another female. With the second's persons head buried between Amelia's thighs, it was impossible to tell who it was, but Adam just presumed it was her old friend.

Now it was his mother's turn to look embarrassed when he showed her. 'Nikki?' he asked, Amelia, nodding her head this time.

'I didn't know you were that way inclined mum,' he added, and just like her had felt a sudden surge of jealousy.

Their evening meal was postponed for several hours as they both discussed and related what had taken place over the preceding months.

'We need to let them know, not about anything else...... That doesn't concern them, but we need to tell them about these pictures, these involve them.' Adam may not have said anything to anybody, but his mum was insistent.

After their evening meal, Amelia made Adam telephone Penny while she phoned her friend Nikki. Arrangements were made; she was going to pop over to her friends the following evening; unfortunately, Penny was away and not back until the weekend, so his conversation with her would have to wait until then.

Amelia's day at work was distracting, unable to get rid of the knowledge that someone seemed to be constantly watching her and Adam. After their meal that evening, she had a request, 'Will you come with me Adam, it involves you just as much at the moment and then you can invite Penny here at the weekend so that I can meet her.'

Of course, Adam was going to go with her, if his mum was having sex with this mystery woman, he wanted to meet her, his imagination already creating scenarios where he was in bed with both of them, it was every young man's fantasy. Amelia drove them to her friend's house, Nikki living across the other side of town. Pressing the doorbell, they waited as the door opened, 'Hi Nikki, this is my son Adam.'

He stood frozen to the spot, his mouth open and catching flies as he stared at the woman who had opened the door. 'Joanne?' Amelia turned and looked at her son, 'You know her?'

'Come in, come in, I'll explain in a second,' Nikki said, ushering them inside.

Sat in her lounge, Amelia asked. 'Do you two know each other?' Nikki laughed, 'It appears we do, I like to keep my work life and private life separate, so at the firm, I have always used my middle name and kept my maiden name. Nicola Joanne Dunston, my married name was Thompson, but I dropped that when we separated. So, you know me as Nikki, Amelia, while Adam knows me as Joanne, I'm one of his bosses.'

The two women laughed at the coincidence, but in Adam's case, he was just relieved that so far, she had not mentioned the fact that he had been sleeping with her. 'So, this was the woman his mother was having sex with,' he was thinking, unsurprisingly, feeling no jealousy now because he was doing the same and the possibilities that had quickly sprung to mind kept him silent for the moment.

'Now, what's this about?' Nikki asked.

Amelia handed over the two envelopes, her friend extracting the pictures and examining them. 'Ah, I see. When did this start?'

Amelia explained that they had been going on for a while. 'They always include me and Adam and are always in compromising positions. I thought it only correct that I let you know because it looks like they were taken in your garden, probably from among the trees at the far end.'

At first, Adam thought his mum was going to disclose their secret, letting out a slow breath as she omitted the fact that the other photographs showed her and him fucking. 'Well, neither of you are breaking any laws as such, though I suppose you could be charged with lewdness,' Nikki gave a knowing smile in Adam's direction. 'You could take them to the police, but sadly, unless you know who is doing this, there is not a lot they can do.'

'Would you leave them with me, I have someone who will ask around discreetly and see if we can discover anything. Don't worry Amelia, if anything happens, we will sue!'

Feeling better Amelia excused herself as she went to the toilet, Nikki, or Joanne, taking her chance. 'Are you going to tell her Adam?' She asked.

'Not yet,' he had decided.

'Does it bother you? I think not from the look on your face, I would say it excites you more than anything else. There is no reason it should affect us if you don't want it to, though from those pictures it appears I have competition.' Nikki laughed and moved in close, her lips meeting his until the sound of his mum coming downstairs interrupted them.