All Comments on 'Mum's Hotel Ch. 03'

by jd8406

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great read. You're setting up an interesting story 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like the way this is going 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your punctuation is better. Great story looking forward to the next 7 chapters 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Much better, look's like you took my advice and got an editor, flow's well and no spelling of faults in the grammar, looking forward to Barry finally nailing his new conquests.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Not much of an incest story. It's starting to really drag out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope you don't go off on another story. I am really into this one and would like another chapter or more. You have a knack for keeping track of all the different characters and what kind of character they are. Great story so far.

EroticOlderman777EroticOlderman777about 2 months ago

I like Barry fondling Bab's tits. I'm all for a slow build up but it's time he got Bab's knockers out. She needs Barry's cock too. Keep working on punctuation as some of the sentences are still too long, but there is alot of improvement. I also think you need to describe the sex in more detail. You go into a great deal of detail about all the business stuff but not much on the sex, which makes Barry seem older than he is in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like the fast pace and the dialogue. I hope you will come up with a few more chapters to get the relationships sorted and create a reasonable ride into the sunset for all concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This sounds almost exactly like the six chapter "The Hotel" byJack1107.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I still don't get the insects of the 3 parts yet? Plus even the sex is lame no explanation of what is going on in them. Have to say probably not intended in reading any more chapters beyond. This story is like waching a PG movie lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You're just rewriting the 6 part " The Hotel " by Jack1107

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

the second page of this story won't show up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjd8406@jd8406
Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I have been reading here for a while, now I have decided to start writing, I look forward to hearing from you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES