All Comments on 'Murder & Gin'

by GCStargazer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha! I made another comment on the final L&L: BB chapter about an Isaac noir story, a story of more Keys, and a story with a missing kid LESS THAN 10 HOURS AGO, and I woke up to this! It didn't disappoint, and you nailed the genre without relying on every cliché in the books - thanks for writing it, you've made my day with this, and added a whole new batch of characters I want to see more of.

GCStargazerGCStargazerover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, I was quite amused to see the comment dropped right as the story did. It actually took them over a week to upload it! Not sure what was up with that. Anyhoo I'm glad you liked it. It was very challenging but fun to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fits in with the Mike Hammer theme. Good one!

GCStargazerGCStargazerover 2 years agoAuthor

I had to look up who Mike Hammer was, I'm really glad it seems to have fit into the genre well! Thank you for taking the time to comment and I'm thrilled you enjoyed it!

I might go look into some of these stories with that character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike Hammer's 80s and 90s tv series are both worth a watch. They're not PC... Sexist and racist (but oddly progressive for the times they were made) but man are they a guilty pleasure for the cheesy lines and the text book whodunits of you can get past the dated cringes. Stacy Keach is the epitome of the hard boiled private dick in the role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done and quite unique.

A definite 5

GCStargazerGCStargazerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much! I'm really glad you liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGCStargazer@GCStargazer
I've had it up to here with this backward archaic site rejecting stories even for daring to say they were commissions. I will NOT be updating here in the future, if you find this message and want to catch up with any of my tales, find my various other sites below. https://li...