Murder Close to Home: Carmine -Edit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiles at Laura and she wishes him a cheerful good morning. He flashes her a smile and does the same then goes on into his office. In a moment the tap on the door, "Come." She asks if he would like coffee. He smiles and nods. It is fixed perfect and he relaxes to enjoy it.

There's a rap on the connecting door. "Come in, Connie." She brings coffee with her and enters.

"Will you join me on the patio?"

"I think that would be nice." He keys the intercom.

"Yes, Mr. Claymore?"

"Mrs. Van Houghton and I will be out of the office for a while. Please hold all calls. We will be on the patio."

"Very good, sir."

He gets up and opens the patio door to the large patio that joins their offices. They go out into the morning sun and watch aircraft doing touch and goes. Taking seats opposite each other they sip their coffees.

"Mike, I wanted to correct something. I didn't want you to be left with the impression that Trudy and I can't get along. I said perhaps a bit more then I should have. I know she's your partner."

"I will make it clear to her you have the same authority concerning the Abbotsford officers as Lily does her people in Langley and that you also have complete authority over head office personnel as Head Office Manager. She should discuss things with you before she implements them like the skip tracing."

Connie bites her lip, "I don't want to be at odds with her. Can't you soft pedal it some?"

"I'll be diplomatic, don't worry. I can be very persuasive." He grins.

She nods with a smile. "I know." They watch the mid-morning Westjet taking off for Calgary. The 737 roars down the runway and they see it rise over the trees at the far end of the runway. It climbs and becomes smaller in the distance eventually disappearing over the far mountain.

She sighs, "They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"I like to fly. I guess you do, too?"

"I was thinking of taking pilot's training before I joined the RCMP."

Mike muses, "Why did you join the RCMP?"

"I got good grades through university and the Mounties offered me a challenging career with free training. I couldn't resist."

"You mean you weren't running away from some college sweetheart?"

"What? How did you know that?" She looks upset.

"Lucky guess. What happened?"

"He found a woman he could look down on." She looks far off.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." He takes her hand and holds it. "You can kick me if you want."

She looks at their hands, "You know what I want to do to you."

"Naughty thoughts again?"

She grins, "Very naughty."

"Do you want to go in?"

"We better not. It will become too obvious if we spend too much time together. Maybe later."

"Did you hire Roger?"

"Yes, he's starting today. Would you like to go out with him?"

"When?"

"After lunch."

"Okay. What about the Commissionaire?"

"I promised him a job as soon as we can use him. Is that all right?"

"Yes, if you feel you can work with him I'll support you on that."

"He impressed me. You can see his file if you like."

"I'll take a look later."

"I got a strange call. A woman said she knew of an embezzlement that was going on in an investor's syndicate or something like that. She wouldn't give me her name."

"What did you tell her?"

"I referred her to Janine at the detachment."

"That's good. Have you talked with Janine lately?"

"Last week she and I got together for coffee." She grins. "She grilled me about you. She's sure we're getting it on. I told her not to be so foolish. Do you think we could trust her?"

"Yep but she would tell her hubby and he's friends with my wife. Not so hot! Better she doesn't know."

"That's what I thought." She nods agreement. "You know she still has the hots for you."

"I know."

"She kids her husband a lot about a foursome with you and your wife. Didn't your wife and him have an affair?" She stammers, "Sorry, I shouldn't repeat things I heard."

"They did and not that long ago. It was earlier this year before Janine married him."

"Wow! And you are still friends?"

"Yeah, he didn't have the affair to injure me, he did it for Marlene. She needed a friend. They were school chums and lovers."

"You are a most extraordinary man, Mike Claymore."

"We better get back in out of the sun, you're getting maudlin."

She grins as he helps her up. "See you later."

She goes to her office glass door she has left unlocked and goes into her office. Mike return to his. He keys the intercom, "Any calls, Laura?"

"None Mike."

"Thank you."

He opens his briefcase.

* + *

Monica watches Carmine pull his car around to the garage. She knows what's in there. She has peered through the window in the past. She's not sure where he got all the electronics equipment but she suspects it isn't legal. She sees him load up five boxes in his trunk. When he pulls away she follows.

Carmine pulls into his favorite pub and two of his customers are there waiting for him. Money changes hands and he takes them out to the car. They take two of the boxes and leave. He goes back inside and has a beer.

Monica steals into the pub and watches him. He sees her and glares at her across the room. She winks at him and hikes up her skirt then turns so only he can see her putting her hand up under it. He watches her and finally gets up approaching her, "Look bitch, can't you get it through your head we're quits? What do I have to do?"

"I need you, baby. I have hot sex for you."

"Not here. Oh hell, get lost!" He goes back to the bar.

She smiles and mutters, "He wants me and I know he loves me. He is just fighting it." She rubs herself under the table where he can see her.

The bartender asks, "Hey, who's the sharp looking babe watching you over there, Carmine? I think she wants your bod."

Carmine grins, "You think?"

"She's pretty swanky for you though. Maybe not."

"Hey, I could fuck her like that! I bet I could!"

"Have another beer, Carmine." He grunts and laughs quietly.

"I bet I could. What you want to bet?"

The bartender wipes the bar and looks her over. He looks back at Carmine and says, "I don't think so. She's just slumming."

"Put your money where your mouth is. I got a C note that says I can walk over there and fuck her."

"How will I know if you take her somewhere if you did it?"

"I'll take her in the back room. You can watch us. How about it?"

"She wouldn't go back there with you. That place is dusty and dirty."

"I'll fuck her on that old pool table back there. How's that?"

One of the other patrons says, "Hell, I'll take your bet. That's some society broad. You won't get her back there even."

"Just watch me. I got the touch."

"You had too many beers!"

Another guy says, "I got ya covered. Show us how it's done, Carmine." He grins behind Carmine's back. Soon word is spreading around the pub and first thing they know there is a thousand dollars on the bar.

Carmine laughs and goes over to Monica. "Maybe once more for old times sake, baby. What do you say?"

"Oh baby, I will do you so good. You know I can do it. Where will we go?"

"I asked the barkeeper and he said we could borrow his back room. Come on with me." For the benefit of the others he bows to her and makes like he is soft soaping her. She follows him to the storeroom door. He opens the door for her and they go inside. He hears a gruff grinding noise and knows the barman is opening the pass through. Soon ten pairs of eyes are watching them.

He makes quite a production out of wooing her and kissing her hand as he brings her to the old pool table. He doesn't want the others to know that he knows her. He kisses her passionately by the pool table. He let's her pull his erection out and fondle it. He pulls his shirt out of his pants and unbuttons it spreading it open so she can kiss his chest and down to his navel as she undoes his pants and drops them.

He grins at the pass through and winks. She pulls down his shorts and starts licking his erection moaning deep in her throat. Carmine turns so the others can see and enjoys what she is doing to him. After about five minutes he lifts her up to kiss her again and undo her skirt. It drops around her feet and he opens her blouse under her business jacket. He spreads it open and sets her breasts free for all to see.

He leans her back over the pool table and her legs come up on either side of him. He roughly pulls her panties off and tosses them aside then he steps in between her legs and drives into her. She cries out and begs him to give her more. He grins aside at the pass through and lifts her legs up on his shoulders giving them a good view of their organs.

He drives into her and pumps away in her as she criers out for more. He feels invincible today and pumps away in her until he tires of it and she has come many times. He flips her over and runs hard into her ass. He hears gasps from the pass through. He drives into her and she shoves back to him playing with her clitoris. He grunts as he feels his climax approaching and pulls out of her quick. Obediently she slides off the table and takes his organ in her mouth sucking on it.

He pulls her back by the hair and shoots fluids all over her face. Quickly she licks it off and starts sucking again swallowing all she can. Some dribbles down her chin and she grins up at him. "We are good for each other, baby."

"Fuck you, bitch!" He pulls away from her and turns to the pass through. "You guys saw it, I won the bet fair and square. Pay up!"

There is general laughter and chatter as Monica attempts to cover herself. Carmine pulls up his shorts and pants then leaves her crying. He returns to the bar triumphant and collects his grand.

Many clap him on the back and say the show was worth it. Others that came in after it started grin and say how they enjoyed the free show. A few female patrons look disgusted but more than one winks at Carmine.

Monica curses him under her breath and sneaks out the back door of the storeroom. She mutters, "If he didn't have Cindy he would love me." She goes to her car and goes home to tidy up her appearance. She rings his number and listens to Cindy's voice. Then she hangs up. She decides to drive around to his place. She checks the revolver in her purse as she watches the house.

* + *

Mike decides it's time for a break. He buzzes Connie to see if she's busy and she invites him to come next door. He uses the connecting door and greets her with, "Connie, take a break. Let's go out and enjoy the sun before it's gone. It goes over the roofline in about an hour."

She stretches and grins, "Why don't you just admit you came in to try out our chair?"

Mike laughs, "Have you been thinking about that, too?"

"Uh huh. Naughty thoughts have been running out of control in my head. You do that to me!" She struggles up out of the chair and indicates for him to have a seat. She keys the intercom, "Laura, Mr Claymore and I are in conference. Please hold everything."

"Yes, ma'am."

She whispers, "Take off those pants. No sense messing them all up." She presses the button under the edge of her desk locking both doors. She reaches under her skirt and removes her panties then straddles him and eases herself down. Her belly presses hard against his and his erection still slides up hers.

Sighing she strives to change her position but Mike shakes his head. "Stay as you are, love. I can move under you farther and get in. Just relax and enjoy." She looks down into his eyes and sighs again.

"Why do we do this? I want you so much and yet I love my husband. My God, I'm a police officer and I can't control my own body."

Mike moves under her and rubs her vulva with his erection. He pokes and prods until he feels her shudder and then he knows he has found her clitoris. Her arms that have rested on his shoulders hug his head and she kisses his forehead. "Oh Mike!" She welcomes his lips when he looks up at her and kisses her. Her breathing increases and she trembles all over as he rubs her clit then enters her.

* + *

Monica watches Cindy load Neil into his car seat. She starts her car and waits. Cindy backs out and drives towards the mall. Monica follows her.

In the hairdressers she takes a seat beside Cindy and starts chatting with Neal. "Hi there, you're a big boy, aren't you?"

Cindy studies her and thinks she looks familiar. Neil laughs and tells her he has a big brother. He tells her how old he is and they get laughing together.

Cindy gets in on it finally and says, "I'm Cindy Shapiro and this is Neil."

"I'm Monica Drummond. Nice to meet you." She watches Cindy closely to see if that rings a bell but Cindy smiles and shakes hands with her.

They start chatting and Monica directs the conversation towards what her home life is like. She uses her ex to produce a fictitious home life and they chatter on until she goes to have her hair done. Monica gets hers done too, and sits beside her. She suggests they go for lunch together and she helps her keep an eye on Neil. Cindy finds she likes her.

* + *

Connie basks in the afterglow resting her head on his shoulder. They whisper how wonderful they feel and she nibbles on his ear. Mike still moves slowly in her and she moves slowly with him feeling loved and protected in his arms. If she weren't already pregnant she would be now. She has come over and over before he finally burst inside her and she feels so fulfilled.

Coming to her senses she eases up off him. "We have to quit! Oh Mike, I don't want to but we have to! It's too obvious if we take too long. Laura will put two and two together." She looks at his watch. "We've been over an hour! Where did the time go? It's almost lunch time!"

She runs to the washroom and comes back with a warm wet washcloth. Mike exclaims, "I thought that interconnecting door was locked?"

"It's the far door that locks. We can still use the washroom." She gently washes him off then leaves him the cloth as she slips into her panties. She drops her skirt and pats her big belly. "He's kicking for you. I think he likes you in there with him."

Mike gets dressed and pats her stomach, too. "He just likes the exercise."

She clicks the locks and says into the intercom, "Anything come up, Laura?" She glances up and sees Mike grinning before she realizes what she has said.

"Nothing, ma'am." Mike can hear the mirth in her voice and he is sure Connie has detected it, as well.

She puts her hand over her mouth. "She knows!"

Mike rubs her shoulder, "She doesn't know. She might have been chuckling at what you said like a joke or she might even be guessing but she doesn't know. Okay?"

"Oh God Mike, no one must ever know!"

Rubbing her shoulders he seats her at her desk and lets the arms down then rubs her shoulders more. "Easy love, take it easy."

"Thank you. Now you leave quickly!"

Mike smiles at her winking as he goes to the interconnecting door. She musters up a smile for him and twiddles her fingers at him as he goes.

He cleans off his desk and gets ready to go home for lunch. When he steps out of his office Laura smiles and says, "Have a good lunch, sir."

"Thank you, Laura. You too." He leaves the building and drives home.

* + *

Monica speaks to Cindy confidentially over lunch looking at Neil. "I would never let a man put his hands on me like that, my dear. Such a monster deserves to die. Why don't you leave him?"

"I can't! I don't have anything without him! He's cruel but I love him."

"Ah, but if he touches the child you can't let him do that. There has to be a line. You are the children's protector. That is reason to leave."

"Every time he strikes them I say I will leave but I am still there. They are frightened of him."

"You must leave him! Surely you see that, Cindy!"

Cindy sobs, "You are right of course. I should leave or kill him if he touches them. I have his gun."

She brushes her hair with her fingertips, "There there, your son is getting upset. Be strong for him. You must leave the monster."

"I can't. I don't have anything."

"You have your car and I can loan you some money. How about I give you a thousand dollars? Then would you go?"

Cindy looks at her, "Would you do that?" Through her tears she looks closely at the face and recognizes her. "You! You're the whore he goes to! Get away from me!"

"Cindy, you're imagining things. I'm your friend, Monica."

"I saw you with him at his car and you pulled his hand up between your legs! I know you now! Leave me alone!"

"Leave him, Cindy! Leave him or I'll kill you!" She leaves the table in a huff and disappears out the door of the café.

Cindy weeps and clutches Neil to her bosom. When she regains some composure she goes and pays the bill then goes home.

* + *

Mike enjoys being home with Marlene and the baby for lunch. He chats with her about the investigations the new Abbotsford office is handling but ensures he doesn't divulge client's confidential information. He explains how he is going to be training a new officer this afternoon.

Marlene is delighted he is so happy with the new office. She can see it will mean he is home much more in the future and she asks him again about looking at a house, a ranch style house out near her folks place. He promises to take a look at it.

It seems the time flies by and is gone. He rushes back to the office at the airport. The parking spaces are all painted and there is a landscaping truck backed in by the building. They are unloading many shrubs and a few small trees with a rubber treaded backhoe. Mike watches them a while and goes inside. Laura bids him a good day and he asks if Mrs. Van Houghton is back from lunch.

"I think she is. I think she's downstairs with the new officer."

"Very good, thank you. I guess I will join them."

Mike goes down the marble steps and turns left by the public washrooms. He goes through the door and steps ahead to the hallway that runs the length of the building. He listens and hears voices near the end of the hall. He goes that way and finds them in the Training Room. She is showing him the volumes of books on criminal investigations techniques and resources.

He enters the room, "Hello Roger, good to see you."

He turns and greets him, "Hi Mike, I hear you are going with me this afternoon."

Mike speaks to Connie, "I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm disturbing your training. Please excuse me, I'll be in the lunch room."

Connie grins a secret grin just for him and says, "Thank you, sir. We will come down to join you as soon as we are finished here."

Mike goes to the lunchroom and sits down to wait for them. He can't keep his eyes from drifting to the First Aid Room door. He gets up and wanders over to it. He opens the door and steps inside. He looks fondly at the bunk and remembers the many times he and Connie have used it. He chuckles and turns to leave. Connie is standing in the door.

"Were you looking for a band aide?" She grins.

"Uh, I was checking the stock. We must keep it up to standard." He closes the door behind them as they go to the table where Roger is sitting.

"Roger has his assignment for today. Perhaps he would like to explain it to you." She walks over to the window and peers out at the rear parking area.

Roger explains, "We have to keep an eye on this guy's wife. The husband is suspicious she is having visitors come to the house when he is not there. He states his neighbor has told him so. It seems they come in the afternoon when he is at work. I think that sums it up."

"Okay, how do you feel about spying on people?"

Roger grins, "It puts food on the table."

"Good, have you drawn a surveillance kit?"

"Yes, I have it here. I'm surprised how complete it is. That high power lens is an expensive item."

1...45678...32