Murder Close to Home: Carmine -Edit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughs, "You have a bill stuck right on your ass from the desk in the office!"

"Huh?" She looks down pushing her ass to one side to try and see it. Mike lifts the table aside and grabs her pinning her against the fridge. He reaches down cupping the cheeks of her ass and lifts her driving his throbbing member up into her.

"Oh!" she raises her legs up around his calves. "Oh yes!"

He drives up into her but it's not very good for him since she slides down the fridge door each time he pulls back and he has to lift her again. He grumbles, "This is no good, I'm going to move you to the table."

She puts her arms around his neck to hold her weight up and says, "Just a little more, big boy. Does that help?"

He can tell by the way she wiggles her ass and pants that she isn't far from coming again. He determines this time he will shove her all the way up on top of the fridge with his rocket when he comes.

As he drives up in her she clings to his neck and cries, "More, more! Fuck me harder! Harder! Oh Mike! Mike!" He pushes faster and harder finding that with her taking her weight with her hands around his neck he can play with her breasts. He feels her vagina tighten up and gush open again. She's kissing his neck frantically while loosening her arms in her orgasmic frenzy.

She slides down the fridge door to the floor panting and giggling. "Oh my god, I haven't had so... much fun... since we were out at... that nudist place. Remember... how many times I came... that day?" She reaches up and grabs his hard on to use as a handle to raise her body up. Her body is covered with sweat and so is Mike's.

"Look at the mess under the table!" He glances that way and she's gone out the back door. "Ha ha, made you look! Made you look! Ha ha, can't catch me." Mike goes after her with his erection bouncing in front of him each step of the way.

She runs across the back lawn and he calls, "What must the neighbours think?" as he follows her. His bare feet slip on the grass and she ducks passed him heading back for the house.

He catches her by the garage and she goes down in the gravel. Cursing she crawls quickly into the grass and he gets her into a bear hug. They roll in the grass staining elbows and knees but finally he pins her down and she opens her legs wide for him.

He enters her quickly and she pushes to meet him. Panting she whispers, "Make me come with you!" Under the shade of old maples he humps her with long deep strokes.

She hangs on to his hips and urges him on moving her hips with his. Her breasts roll rhythmically back and forth with their lovemaking and the air is filled with the smacking sound of two bodies colliding over and over.

She raises her ass higher so he can go a bit deeper and soon she pushes one foot and then the other up on his shoulders. She moans and cries out as she comes over and over never knowing when one orgasm stops and the next begins. With a mighty shove he explodes inside her. His usual three climatic outpourings move her whole body inches back in the grass with each eruption.

He rolls off her and gasps; "I heard the... strangest roar when... I came that time. Did I cry out?"

She giggles pointing to the west and Mike sees the contrails of a departing WestJet 737 that must have passed directly overhead. Wearily he drops his head back on the grass and looks up into the cool blue sky.

They pick themselves up from the grass by the garage all covered with sweat, grass stains, coffee stains, a grocery receipt clings to her ass and gravel burns spot both the receipt and her ass. They're both naked and she grabs his arm catching her breath, "We need another shower! Beat you upstairs!" She takes off but not near so fast this time and Mike pants as he follows her.

You won't want to miss the next thrilling, titillating detective story of Mike Claymore named Marcel.

How about leaving a comment? I'd like to hear your opinion, appreciation or censure. Give me a shout.