Murder Close to Home: Carmine -Edit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is the third interview?"

"A Commissionaire looking for investigative work. He feels his talents are being overlooked with the Corps."

"Do you have his name?"

She checks her folder, "Here it is, Commissionaire Walter Underhill. It says he is ex-Canadian Army. He was a Communications Officer for twenty-three years: honourable discharge for medical reasons. Sounds like he was wounded in action. I see he has some medals."

"Any disabilities?"

"It doesn't say."

Mike nods, "Interesting. If he's good we could keep him on file. He's still working for the Corps?"

"It would seem that way." She gets up with her folder. "I better see to Mr. Epstein then." She steps out of her office and Mike follows her. Laura is on the phone and Connie stops to look over what she is writing. She turns back to Mike, "That's something I wanted to ask you about. Come in the board room."

Mike follows her and she closes the door. "She has more skip tracing work on the phone right now. Why is Trudy taking our work? She comes in and assigns it to Langley or Chilliwack without even asking me if we can handle it."

Mike mulls this over. "I could speak with her about it. Is there much work?"

"Dollar wise, yes! And it's work we could train Laura for or even I could be doing it!"

"Hmm, maybe I'll suggest Trudy train someone for this office to do it. It has always been her thing. I've never tackled it."

"Okay. Mike, I hate to complain but she only tolerates me. I know I haven't been installed yet as the manager but she treats me like I'm on probation."

"I'll have to speak to her about that, too."

"I don't want to cause friction with you two. I guess you are more than just partners. Janine told me about her and I have seen her RCMP file."

"Don't worry about it, it's not a big problem."

"If I'm working for you, it isn't but if I'm working for both of you...?"

"You're working for the company, not either of us individually."

"Okay, I can handle that!"

"Good, I'll have Laura send Roger in." He gets up and leaves. He looks over the file on Laura's desk marked Mrs. Garneau and finds there is four firms requesting skip tracing. All are in the Abbotsford area except one for Mission. He looks at the amounts outstanding and totals close to a million dollars ten percent of which is close to one hundred thousand for the tracer if he or she is successful. This is what Trudy is splitting with Lily. Now he understands what Connie means.

He puzzles over it in his head. If Trudy thinks she can catch more of them and has trained Lily she will not want to give the work to anyone she hasn't trained. He will have to suggest they train someone specifically for that here at the head office. He's glad they have the two empty offices. He puts the file back on Laura's desk.

He asks her, "How do you like working here, Laura?"

She glances up at him, "It's interesting work, sir. I like it."

"Have you ever tried skip tracing?" He taps the file.

"Not really. I have lots of work without that."

"Okay, I was just wondering if you would be interested in doing that full time."

"I like the interaction with the people who come in and enjoy typing for Mrs. Van Houghton and Mrs. Garneau. They let me schedule for them on the computer as it is so I feel like I'm my own boss. It's work I enjoy."

"And you do the job well. Thank you for that and don't worry about the skip tracing, we'll get someone."

Mike goes back to his office and closes up his files. He closes his brief case and gets ready to leave. Connie has just added to the edge he was feeling for Marlene earlier and he decides to go home. He checks his watch and realizes the kids will be home from school soon. Oh well, maybe after supper. He sighs and leaves the office nodding at Laura.

"Good day, Mr Claymore."

He passes a Commissionaire on his way out and sneaks a look at Walter Underhill. He nods, as he thinks 'no apparent disability'. He walks to the car and sits with it running looking at the construction finishing touches being done on his head office. He smiles in satisfaction.

* + *

Next door at Mainline Helicopters Monica is closing up her office as well. She has a mean look in her eyes as she goes to her car. She is trying to figure a way to destroy Carmine's relationship with his wife and then he will come running back to her. She decides to befriend Cindy and in that way poison her mind against him.

She's not sure about the accounting woman. She has never caught them doing more than just meeting in his car. She's sure the woman is embezzling funds from customers and she thinks Carmine is involved in it somehow but they don't seem to be romantically involved except for a kiss now and then. She discovered the embezzled funds by accident when checking some of the company investments but hadn't said anything yet, in fact had added to the amount missing by giving Carmine some.

She can feel him invading her body and it gives her a momentary rush so she has to pull over and park for a few minutes. She decides to drive by his house and see where he is. She dials his number and listens to Cindy's voice. She smiles then punches 'end' on her cell phone.

* + *

Meanwhile Mike is pulling in behind the Buick at home. Shelly comes by him on her bicycle with Jan close behind. "Hi Daddy!" they cry as he gets out of the car.

"Hi girls!" He brings his briefcase in the house with him.

Marlene is hollering, "Shoes! You girls know better!"

He slips his shoes off and she grins at him. "How were things over at the office?"

"Oh, same old same old." He comes up into the kitchen and hugs her from behind. "What are you making?"

"Just a meatloaf. Do you want to get your hands in it and mix it up for me." He looks at the hamburger with eggs running over it and thin slices of onion with spices.

"I don't think so."

She chuckles and plunges her hands into it mixing it all together. "Could you shake some more salt into it, please?" He does and then gets himself a coffee.

"Where's the paper?"

"In the living room. See if Emma's awake yet."

He goes in and stretches out on the couch after putting his coffee on the coffee table. He waves at Emma standing up hanging onto the playpen rail. "Hi there, cutie pie." He glances at the paper then lets it fall over his face as he closes his eyes.

He hears Shelly's voice, "Are you sleeping, Daddy?"

"Yep."

She giggles, "How can you answer me then?"

"This is the newspaper talking."

She laughs, "Aw Daddy, I know better than that."

"What's up, kitten?"

"I just wondered if you were watching Emma. I usually do for Mom while she gets supper."

"No, I'm sleeping." He hears her giggle again and then she lands on him tickling him.

"You are not sleeping!"

He hugs her and sets her on her feet. Sitting in front of her he says, "You are getting to be a big girl. You are nearly as heavy as your mother."

She grins, "Yep, and in all the right places!" She wiggles her young breasts saucily. She covers her face with her hands and turns quickly away. "I'll keep an eye on her if you want to sleep, Daddy."

Mike is metis from his Mohawk clanswoman mother and his Scottish father whereas Shelly is their only blonde haired blue eyed child taking after her grandmother on her mother's side of the family. She is only ten and so far her periods have not started but it won't be long. Mike is troubled by her adult actions at times and is fully aware of the crush she has on him. He tries to discourage it whenever he can but it is a long-standing problem for him.

He simply says, "Thanks kitten." He flips on the TV and watches the early news. Soon he hears his son come in and go upstairs. A few minutes later Shelly goes upstairs, as well. Jan comes in to join him. She sits by him on the couch watching the TV.

He pokes her, "Hey tiger, how did your day go?"

She giggles, "Oh Daddy, it was just the same as yesterday."

Shelly comes down again and leans over the back of the couch between them. She watches her father. Marlene calls, "Shelly, you can help me if your dad is watching the baby."

Shelly goes reluctantly to the kitchen. Soon she has her Tuesday apron on and is busy helping her mother. Mike sniffs the air and declares, "Mmm, that smells good, love."

She calls, "It won't be long, lover. Are you washed up for supper, Jan?" Jan bounces off the couch and goes scampering up the stairs. Mike chuckles and plays with Emma. Marlene comes in and leans over him.

She massages his shoulders and reaches down to kiss him. She whispers, "Is that a pipe in your pant's pocket?" He grunts in response and kisses her again.

He winks at Emma, "Your mother is cruising to get laid, little one."

Emma gurgles and waves her hand at him. He says, "She's standing on her own at times. It won't be long and she'll be walking."

Marlene pulls his head back between her breasts, "Cruising to get laid, am I?" She works her breasts on each side of his head. "Wait till after supper, lover. I'll show you how to cruise."

Marlene hears Jan coming downstairs and she leaves for the kitchen. Shelly is busy checking on the meatloaf when she gets there. "I think it's done, Mom."

"Make sure your brother is washed up and call him for supper."

"Okay Mom." She runs off upstairs and pops into Rick's room.

"Mom says to come for supper. She's priming Dad to have sex with him after supper." She grins. They both come downstairs for supper.

Soon the family is gathered around the table and Marlene feeds Emma in her highchair while Shelly helps her on the other side. Chatter is light as they all have their own concerns that occupy them except Jan who keeps up a light banter with everyone.

After supper Rick says he is going over to Julie's and Shelly offers to help with the dishes. She and Jan leave their mother with little to do so she moves off into the front room doorway and looks at Mike on the couch. She goes in to him and sits by him on the couch. Her hand rests on his leg and she whispers, "What happened to your pipe?" She slides her hand up his leg and sees the reaction grow under the cloth in his lap.

She leans on his shoulder. "Are you that interested in that program?" She nibbles on his earlobe then notices out of the corner of her eye Shelly and Jan going upstairs. She pushes her hand ahead and strokes him through the cloth.

"Easy love, where are the kids?"

"Mmm, Rick is out and the girls just went upstairs." He half turns to her and lays his hand on her far leg then slides it up under her skirt. She parts her legs and sags down a bit so he can have better access while sliding his zipper down. She feels inside his pants and strokes him breathing faster.

Mike chuckles, "You are hot tonight and are you ever wet!"

She whispers, "I have been since you got home at noon."

Marlene pulls on his belt releasing it then undoes the top button and spreads open his pants. She strokes the huge bump in his shorts then pulls them down smiling at the hard organ.

Mike's hand grips her panties and she helps him pull them down then kicks them off. She gets up looking around and straddles his legs then pushes her knees on either side of him and eases down on him. "Oh lover, fill me with your love."

Mike moves his hips slowly going farther up into her on each move. She sighs and shudders finding his lips with hers. Their lips play with each other's feverishly as she moves faster on him.

She plays with his ears and kisses him as he drives into her. She can feel waves of pleasure overtaking her and moves faster in his lap. She gasps, "Lover, I'm coming!" She moves her ass faster in his lap moaning deep in her throat. "Oh Mike! Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Mike changes her position and lays her back on the couch while he kneels on his knees between her legs. He hunches over her and let's his control slip as he drives into her. Now he is simply striving to maintain enough control to hold off coming until she climaxes again. He slides out of her almost and works the head of his engorged penis on her G spot just inside her tunnel of love.

Marlene shakes her head back and forth in a whirl of ecstasy feeling every move with every nerve ending. She twines her hands in his hair moaning his name over and over.

Marlene and Mike climax simultaneously and caress each other in harmony. Hands caressing and lips trembling against each others, violent explosions of air expelling from their nostrils as they try to kiss and whimper love expressions to each other.

Mike keeps her on that verge of delight by slowly moving in her as they pant together and come down from their high. She moves herself allowing him to rest on the couch with her and in her. She feels so content and happy now.

Marlene pulls Mike to lie by her on the couch and she caresses his face as he still moves slowly in her. "You are so precious to me, lover."

He plays with her nipples, "You have always meant the world to me."

She kisses him quickly, "I love you, Michael Claymore! And if you don't stop moving inside me I'm going to come again. Is that what you want?"

He murmurs, "Uh huh." Moving a little more insistent.

"Oh," she stretches it out and pulls him closer with her leg over his. She moves her hips to meet him and they move like they dance, like they are one.

Marlene has climaxed again and she is standing in the kitchen. Mike is cleaning up in the bathroom upstairs. He comes down in his robe and catches her around the waist to kiss her neck. She says, "Did you leave the trailer open? I think the door's not shut all the way."

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'll check it in the morning. I'm in my robe now."

"I'm still dressed," she grins, "Well, almost dressed. My panties are in the front room. I'll check it."

"Watch out for the boogeyman, he'll catch you without knickers!"

She looks back and sticks her tongue out at him. She steps out the door the same time as Shelly steps out of the trailer. They look at each other.

Shelly closes the trailer door.

"Shelly, what are you doing out here?" She goes towards her.

"I thought there was something wrong with the door, Mommy. I was checking it. It seems to be okay now. It shuts all right." She goes to pass her.

Marlene asks, "When did you come downstairs?"

"Uh, just a while ago. To get a drink."

"Did you see us on the couch?" She looks searchingly into her daughter's eyes and detects a glimmer of confusion. "I'm sorry love, we don't always hide our passions well, your father and I. One day you will know about those things. It's a lot different when you get older. One day you will understand."

"I understand, Mom." She tries to leave and go to the house.

"Is this door okay now?" She opens it to check it. "It should be locked. I'll have to speak to your father about that." She closes the door again. She grins, "He's good for things like that, too."

Shelly half grins and is not sure how to react to her confidences.

Marlene goes on, "I guess I'm overdue to sit down with you and explain things. Have you started your menstruation yet? Do you have any questions?"

She stands there awkwardly wishing her mother would go in the house with her. Marlene sits on the step and pats it beside her. Shelly almost groans as she sits beside her.

"I hope we didn't embarrass you, Shell. Your dad can get real loud at times when we make love."

Shelly grins to herself and thinks, "Dad gets loud!" but she says, "I really didn't notice you, Mom. It's all right."

"Okay, you're a good girl, Shelly. I hope you always will come to me if you need answers about your body and sexuality." She gets up and puts her hand on the doorknob and Shelly stands to join her. "You are getting to be quite a big girl. It won't be long and you'll be a woman." They go in the house.

Chapter 3:

October 29

Mike sleeps in and the sound of squabbling in the kitchen wakens him. He feels for Marlene but she's gone downstairs and he sees Emma is gone, too. He sighs and gets up then heads for the bathroom. He dresses for the office in slacks and a conservative sports jacket. He disdains a tie so forgoes that in favour of an open necked careless look. He checks in the mirror and nods approval.

He goes downstairs and Marlene smiles her approval. "Good morning, lover. I feel so great today." She gives him a mischievous grin, "Do you suppose you had anything to do with that?" She adds, "I didn't even have morning sickness this morning."

"Where are the kids? I think it was them that woke me."

"I chased them out of here to school. I tried to keep them quiet but Jan and Shelly got into it. Sorry lover. Didn't you want to get up anyway?"

"Yes, I suppose I did." He kisses her.

"You sit right down here and I'll bring you coffee. How would you like your eggs this morning?"

"Scrambled would be nice. Do three, please."

She puts coffee in front of him. "Three scrambled eggs coming up. Hash browns on the side and toast?"

"Hmm, skip the toast. Any juice?"

"O.J?"

"Yep, sounds great." He sips his coffee.

"I think Shelly is becoming inquisitive about sex again. I'll have to sit her down and have a talk with her. You know she saw us on the couch last night?"

"Oh oh, what did she say?"

"Not much but I'm sure she's full of questions."

"Oh Lord, I hate the thought of any boy touching her. I'd be hard pressed to not break it off for him."

"I'll speak to her about it. I'm sure she's just a little curious. I expect it comes from us, from our genes. We are both highly sexed."

Mike chuckles, "That's an understatement. You don't think she is doing it with some boy?"

"No, no, not at all. I'm sure I'd know. I can always tell when Rick has had Julie. It's easy to spot in his eyes. He's still doing her, you know."

Mike shrugs, "They'll grow out of it."

She grins, "I hope so. Like father, like son, I guess."

She puts his breakfast before him and he digs in. She sits down and has coffee with him. "He's getting tall like you, lover. He's quite a handsome boy. I suppose he would rather be called a brave."

* + *

Across town Monica Drummond is crouched down in her car watching Carmine's house. She watches him come out and go to his car. She breathes faster at the sight of him. She starts her car and follows him into Abbotsford. In the supermarket she accidentally bumps into him in a quiet aisle.

"Carmine, what a surprise. Can we meet today?"

He hisses, "Fuck off! I told you we were through!" He hurries away. She cringes and fingers her pussy through her clothes whimpering, "Carmine, I need you." She watches him and follows him home.

Crouching again in the car she murmurs, "I can give you love, baby. I know that's what you need." She dials her cell phone.

"Mainline Helicopters, may I help you?"

"Jenny, I won't be in today. I seem to have picked up a bug and I have the sniffles. Please cancel all my appointments."

"Yes, Ms. Drummond. I hope you feel better..."

She cuts her off and punches 'end'.

She mutters while looking in her purse, "I have to make friends with that wife of his and then..." She pulls out a wicked looking small revolver and smiles as she drops it back in her purse.

* + *

Mike pulls in at the office and sees men spray painting parking spaces at the front of the building. He drives around to the back on the new blacktop and parks by the back door. He sees Connie's car parked with the rest.

He walks around front with his briefcase and asks one of the workmen if they are going to be spray painting at the rear today. They say they will be right after they are done out front. He asks them to let the folks inside know and they will move their cars for them. That settled he goes inside. It feels great to enter through the entrance annex and go up the marble steps.

1...34567...32