All Comments on 'Mushrooms in the Woods Ch. 02'

by Windman1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

More of this story please. I love sucking cock and being fucked in the woods. This story has me craving cock. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow , so hot

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

That is so hot! I wish that I had two friends like that. I would love to meet up in the woods and pleasure each other all day!! Maybe an alternate meeting place in the middle of winter! LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story very hot

CuriousToSuckCuriousToSuckover 1 year ago

I have fantasized so many times about the sensations of feeling a warm throbbing cock parting my hungry lips and sliding over my teasing tongue as another perfect specimen with a warm swollen cockhead spread my warm puckered hole. The best part of the fantasy is feeling each cock, throbbing and pulsing... spurting their separate loads of hot gooey cock cream dep into each of my holes. Milking them both with the warm tightness of my sucking mouth and squeezing ass.

annabellebritoannabellebritoover 1 year ago

Great chapter. I'm glad he is now getting sexual relief, but what will his wife think? Oh my!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely cock filled story. I had a lovely time reading it and imagining myself in Ron's position.

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWindman1@Windman1
Average kind man likes romantic eroticism. Well and sex, I do like sex. Im mean thats what brought me here. I believe in being kind to people, we don’t have to have the same beliefs to treat each other with respect.