Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. As you wish, my lord." Aunty Sheen sounded extremely enthusiastic.

I watched her huge, bare, brown breasts swing around as she hurried to stand straight. Aunty Sheen immediately spread her tiny feet as wide as she could on the soft, grassy ground. Sheen aunty stretched her thick, smooth and soft brown arms out to her sides, at shoulder level. Once she had taken the position, Sheen aunty looked at me for approval.

"Hmm..." I hummed and nodded before picking up two lengths of the thick, soft hemp rope from the ground.

I walked to Aunty Sheen and went down on one knee near her right foot. I wrapped the soft hemp rope twice around her thick, brown ankles tightly. After tying a tight double-knot, I moved to her left foot and repeated the process. I grabbed the trailing end of the rope from her left foot and stretched it taut, pulling her foot several inches towards me. Once the rope was taut and her leg was stretched wide, I quickly wrapped the remainder of the rope around the thick tree trunk before tying her right foot to the other tree the same way.

Aunty Sheen stood completely patient, as if getting tied to trees naked in the jungle was a normal thing for her. She was completely submissive now and held out her thick, soft brown arms out away from her.

I grabbed the other two pieces of the Manila hemp rope and tied one ends to her thick, soft wrist and the other ends to the thick tree trunks on both side. I left only a few inches of slack in the ropes tying her arms to the trees. I grabbed the bag and pulled out the thick, steel-chained leash from it. I quickly clipped the heavy, long shiny leash to the hook in the thin, black leather dog-collar she wore as a sign of submission to me.

I walked a few steps of the side, selected a round, soccer ball-sized piece of grey rock and rolled it with my booted foot till Aunty Sheen's feet. I shifted the heavy, round rock till it was placed directly beneath my aunt's naked, spread-out cunt. I grabbed the leash a couple of feet down the collar and pulled it down slowly but steadily. Aunty Sheen looked at my enquiringly but kept bending from her waist. Soon her head was lowered down till she was forced to look at the ground.

"Stay." I said softly, near my submissive, naked aunt's ear.

Still holding the leash in my right, I went down on one knee in front of her. I started to wrap the long, heavy steel chain round and round the smooth, grey spherical rock. After winding the heavy chain tight around the rock, I tied a loose knot in the leash. I then picked up the two lengths of thin, black nylon ropes.

I went down on one knee at her left.

"You know you reminded me of a fat, black buffalo on the trail, whore." I said aloud near her ear.

"Oh, is it, Sir?" Aunty Sheen replied facing the ground, unable to even turn her head as the heavy rock kept her neck stretched down hard.

"Yes, slut." I said, grinning before adding, "So, I thought why not milk you like one?"

"I'm all yours, my lord." Sheen aunty said loud and clear, her naked, plump body straining against her bonds slightly to get more comfortable.

I folded a length of the 6-foot long nylon rope in two before reaching up with my free hand and slapping at her soft, brown hanging tits below.

"Aah..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly in pain as her huge, heavy hanging boobs were swung hard.

I grabbed her left boob and stopped its slow, swaying motion. I started by wrapping the doubled rope around the curvy base of her huge, soft breasts and pulled the open end through the loop before pulling it till it tightened hard around the base of my slutty, mature aunt's huge, soft breast. I carefully wrapped the twin trailing rope round and round the small base of her large, lovely tits before tucking the end inside the looped rope. I did the same to her other breast.

Aunty Sheen now stood bent over and completely naked, with her arms and legs spread out extremely to her sides and tied to tree trunks while her dyed hair bun faced me as her neck was tied to the small, round rock beneath her dark, clean-shaven crotch. Aunty Sheen's giant, mature boobs were now bound tight and they jutted down as remarkably perfect brown spheres from her voluptuous chest.

It had taken me barely five minutes to prep my slutty, subservient mature aunt for a memorable and thrilling bondage session.

I took a step and stood close in front of Aunty Sheen. I reached down with both hands and grabbed her taut, bound breasts in my hand.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen groaned softly when she felt my hand touch her sensitive, bound tits.

I soon had her thick, black nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and I started to pull at them alternately.

"Aah! Ooh! Ouch! Aah! Ow!" Aunty Sheen began to grunt and cry out in pain when she felt her huge, taut sensitive nipples being pinched and pulled hard.

I looked down at my mature, plump, shameless aunt's bare, brown back. I felt my huge, semi-aroused dick twitch hard when my eyes slid to the huge, round brown bubble butts that jutted out remarkably at her back. I released her huge, heavy tits just long enough to pull my thickening young dick out of my soccer shorts. I watched it brush and bump against my aunt's face as I moved closer to her head and reached down to seize her huge, taut brown tits once more and began to squeeze them very hard.

"Aah! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Sir! Ow! Ouch! Sshhh!!!" Aunty Sheen's grunts of pain and pleading groans got louder and louder, the harder and roughly I fondled her mature, soft, bound boobs.

"Yes... That's right... Say moo, bitch!" I said and laughed aloud.

I continued to pull her long, hard, black nipples hard, alternating between her left and right nipple. Her large, tautly-bound tits were squished and pulled down, making her cry out loud in pain at times. Her groans of pain were strangely making me intensely aroused. My huge, hard dick now throbbed with anticipation in front of me.

"What? No milk?" I said in a mocking tone and took a step back

"Oohh!!!" Aunty Sheen groaned low and long when I eventually released her thick, large nipples after a few minutes of rough fondling.

I knew her tight, bound tits were extremely sensitive as the blood circulation was cut off gradually and made them tender.

"Hmm... I guess I didn't feed you, you slutty cow." I said and took another step back.

Still staring at her bare, bent-over and bound form, I knelt down and grabbed the huge black rubber dildo and the long, slim pink vibrator off of the soft grassy ground before walking around the trees to her back. The setting sun was almost at the same level as the hill. The orange beams of the setting sun poked through the thick trees and formed strips of light and shade on my plump, naked mature aunt's bare, brown cunt. I remember the way the sunlight made her creaming, excited cunt glisten with her pre-cum.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly when I placed the thick, round warm head of the 12-inch long rubber dildo up against her large, loose but slick pussy lips.

"Here." I said, "Eat this, slut!" I shoved the enormous, round head of the black dildo hard into her wantonly wet vagina.

"Aah!!!" Aunty Sheen cried out hard when the first couple of inches of thick, cool rubber penetrated into her mature, creamy, hot cunt. "Mmh! Mmmh!" Sheen aunty continued to whimper as I kept on pushing the thick rubber toy deeper and deeper into her pink, fleshy pussy.

"Ooohh..." Aunty groaned aloud when I sank half the length of the thick, black toy into her mature cunt, "Ooh.. Oohh.. Oohh..." She started to groan softly when I began to thrust the large, heavy toy in and out of her creamy, wet vagina.

My eyes were riveted on her huge, bare brown ass cheeks. They jiggled and rippled with her slightest movement and made my huge, hard cock throb harder. The kinky, musty smell of my mature Muslim aunt's pre-cum was enough to get me extremely excited. While toying her creamy, slick cunt with the huge rubber toy, I switched on the vibrator one-handed in my left. I gripped the buzzing black base of the thin but long pink toy. I reached beneath her and touched the toy at the top of her large, loose, dark labia.

"Oooh! Mm! Mmm! Hhmmm!" Aunty Sheen cried out in surprise at first when the tip of the humming toy pressed on her thick, sensitive clit and her groans turned to lusty moans as she enjoyed the feel of the thick toy stretching her mature vagina wide while the buzzing toy stimulated her extra-sensitive clit hard from below.

"Mm... Oh, Sir.... Thank you... Thank you, Sirrr!" Aunty Sheen's moaned and gasped as I continued to toy her cunt and clit simultaneously.

My huge, hard dick throbbed noticeably with excitement as I stood up.

"Oohh... Sir?" Aunty Sheen groaned in disappointment before calling out to me.

I didn't bother to reply because I was trying to place the slick, wet tip of the vibrating toy exactly an inch before her quivering, tight anus.

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen grunted hard when I suddenly plunged the slick, cool buzzing toy into her tight little asshole, "Aaahh! Aaahh! Ooohhh!" Sheen aunt's groans and grunts were getting longer and louder now as the double-penetration with her toys made her come closer.

"Aaaaii!" Aunty Sheen's scream of intense pleasure was extremely loud and echoed for a second between the trees before fading away.

I watched her huge, round bare butt cheeks clench together for a few moments before she started to tremble hard and release her load. I noticed the way her slick, whitish cunt-cream dribbled out from around the thick, black dildo that kept her loose pussy lips stretched wide apart. Her warm, wet cum streaked down the remaining length of the dildo before dripping down its end. Aunty Sheen's thick arms and legs thrashed helplessly, trying unsuccessfully to tear the rope from the trees in the wild throes of her orgasm.

After watching her enticing, bare buttocks jiggle and ripple for a while I shook my head and brought myself back to the present. My huge, throbbing hard dick now begged for attention. After making sure that the large, rubber dildo was snug inside my mature, horny aunt's climaxing cunt and pushing the buzzing vibrator almost all the way in her tight brown asshole, I slowly got up and hurried around to her front.

"Aaahh... Ooohh.... Aaahh..." Aunty Sheen's groans were long and loud as she struggled to bear the intense sensations from the double toy penetration, "Aaahh... Ooohhhh... Ssshh... Siirrr..." Sheen aunty kept on moaning and groaning as I walked around the tree.

"You fucking, bitch!" I swore and grabbed the tight hair-bun over her head.

I roughly pulled her head up, straining her neck as the leash kept her bound bent over. I bent my knees a little and grabbing my thick, throbbing hard dick in my left hand I pushed the huge, engorged dickhead against her thin, drooling lips. Her mouth immediately opened and I felt her soft, wet tongue flick out to lick my round circumcised and sensitive dickhead.

"Aahh.. Mphh!" Aunty Sheen' groan of pleasure was suddenly stifled as I shoved my swollen cock into her tight, wet mouth, "Acck! Aack! Aacck! Aackk! Aagh! Aack!" Sheen aunty suddenly began to gag and choke as I pushed my thick, rock-hard cock into her warm, welcoming mouth.

"Ohh... Yeahh..." I moaned aloud this time.

I relished the tight, warm wetness of her mouth on my huge, stiff dick as it thrust in and out quickly. I remember her gagging noises were timed with the moments my huge, long dick bumped against the back of the throat. Her thin lips were stretched taut as my huge, big dick pumped halfway in before pulling out and pumping in again.

"Mpph! Mmphh! Mmhhh! Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen's muffled groans turned to stifled groans and I realized she was about to climax once again.

"You dirty, little slut!" I said with fierceness I didn't know I had before my left hand swung around and smacked hard against my mature Muslim aunt's round, soft cheek.

"Mmph!" Aunty Sheen cry of pain was barely audible through a mouthful of cock.

I buried my huge, slick stiff dick as deep as I could into her tight, wet mouth and her thin lips immediately clamped hard around my thick shaft as she climaxed.

"Mmhh! Mmmhh! Mmhh! Mmmhhhh!" Aunty Sheen's muffled moans sounded hungry and exciting as she came again and again.

PLOP

I heard the large, long rubber dildo pop out of her squirting orgasmic pussy and landed a couple of feet behind her on a small rock. Aunty Sheen's bare, plump brown body trembled hard and she thrashed helplessly in the throes of yet another hard orgasm. Her wet, thin lips gulped my slick, stiff and long dick deeper into her warm, willing mouth as she enjoyed the waves after waves of a euphoric climax.

"Aaahh... Ssiirr..." Aunty Sheen gasped aloud when I pulled my throbbing, slick dick out of her hungry, sucking mouth and called out in desperation.

I looked up. The sun was almost to the horizon at the west, down the west-facing incline of the thickly-wooden hill. I guessed there was about 5 minutes to sunset. My young extremely excited dick swayed and dripped strands of Aunty Sheen's white, sticky saliva as I walked around to her back.

THWACK!

"OWW!!!" Aunty Sheen screamed aloud in agony when I whipped her huge, brown bare and inviting ass cheek with the bamboo cane.

I'd picked it up on the way and stood a few feet behind her. I brought down the bamboo cane on her large, left ass cheek this time.

THWACCK!

"OUCH!!!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud in pain, "Ssshh..." She hissed, trying to bear the stinging pain from the supple cane's smack.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Aah! Oo! Aah! Aaii!" Aunty Sheen's quick cries of pain ended in a loud scream as intense flashes of hot pain registered in her stoned mind.

I was in a trance as I bought the long, thin bamboo stick round from the left before swinging it back from the right, hitting her enormous, quivering soft ass cheeks. My slutty, mature plump aunt's helpless struggles drove me to an extreme end of excitement and I remember the way my enormous, young dick ached with erection by the time I stopped whipping her huge, round naked ass cheeks.

The soft, fading light of the sun lit up the top part of the tall sandalwood trees on the hill's summit. In the dusky light the stark contrast of thin, angry red welts on her large, round and dark brown butt cheeks was remarkable. I noticed the thin, long vibrator was about to pop out of her little brown asshole just in time.

I flicked the bamboo cane away and reached out with my left hand to push the vibrator back into her tight anus.

"Ooww..." Aunty Sheen groaned low in pain.

She had been gasping loudly as she fought to control her breath following a mind-blowing orgasm in her drunk, stoned and bound state. I noticed her huge, mature, round ass cheeks clench tight when the 6-inch long buzzing toy sank till its base into her tight little asshole. I reached out with my right and grabbed hold of the large roll of smooth brown skin on her side before plunging my spit-slick and extremely stiff dick into her creamy, slippery hot cunt.

"Aaahh!" Aunty Sheen grunted when I shoved almost the entire length of my huge, thick dick into her hot, slick pussy, "Aahh! Aah! Aah! Aah! " Aunty started to grunt and groan as I began to fuck her from behind.

I grabbed the love handles on her sides and began to thrust harder and harder. I was mesmerized by the lovely, noticeable ripple on her large, bare brown ass cheeks with every thrust in. My flat tummy bumped hard against her soft, round protruding butt cheeks and sent waves on her cellulite-laden buttocks.

"Ah! Ah! Aah! Aah! Mmh! Mmh! Hmm!" Sheen aunt's groans turned to moans of pleasure as she got accustomed to the double penetration.

My thick, hard dick felt the vibration of her buzzing toy in her asshole through the wall of the vagina separating her rectum. My mouth opened wider and wider and waves of intense excitement ran up and down my back.

"Fucking, slut!" I kept muttering, "You fucking, slutty bitch. You whore... You know you're a whore." I grunted and whispered fiercely.

"Aah! Oh! Yes! Ahh... Master.. Oh!" Aunty Sheen managed to gasp out through hard, quick breaths as I started to fuck her creamy, hot cunt faster and faster from behind.

As I opened my eyes, facing the sky, I saw the sunbeams leave the tops of the tallest trees and the summit of the hill was bathed in a weird twilight. The peculiar light sharpened the contrast visibly. My mature, plump dark aunt's naked brown body was in stark contrast against the lush, green grass and vegetation around us. Her smooth, hairless, brown body glistened a dark chocolate with the streaks of sweat now dripping all over her stout, bare body.

My thick throbbing hard dick slipped in and out of her creamy, hot pussy from the back. A few minutes later, the humming of the vibrator in her ass canal had become almost too intense to bear for me as I felt the vibrations passing through my ultra-sensitive circumcised dickhead every time I thrust in and out of her cunt. I took a deep breath and moved my hips back.

"Aaa...." Aunty Sheen groaned aloud in disappointment when I suddenly pulled my cock out.

"Ooohh...." Sheen aunty groaned longer as I slowly but steadily pulled the humming, slick pink toy out of her tight little asshole, "Sshh..." She hissed in pain as her asshole burned initially.

I reached underneath and placed the slick, thrumming tip of the long vibrator up against her creamy, dark labia and caressed her cunt lips for a few moments.

"Mmmm.... Yes.... Sir...." Aunty Sheen's moan of lust as confirmed by the way she called out to me in intense pleasure.

"Oh!" Aunty gasped aloud as I shoved the 6-inch long vibrator suddenly into her slick, wet cunt, "Aa... Oo... Aahh... Mmm..." Sheen aunty started to moan and I knew she was enjoying the sharp buzzing of the toy inside her hot, hungry cunt.

I let go of the vibrator and slowly grabbed my mature aunt's huge, round butt cheeks before spreading them wide apart. I shifted till my huge, engorged slick dickhead was placed right over her lovely, brown asshole. I took a deep breath, tightened my hold on my aunt wide, round bare hips and pushed forward.

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried out in pain as my swollen, round dickhead stretched her tight, little anus painfully wide and slipped into her warm, slick anal canal, "Oohh... Ssshhh..." Aunty then groaned and hissed in agony as I thrust my thick, long, wet dick steadily into her tight rectum.

I stopped when my dick has halfway into her taut anal canal. The tantalizing vibrations were now on the underside of my sensitive, young excited dick as the vibrator buzzed away merrily in her creamy, hot pussy.

"Ohh...." I groaned at the intense pleasurable sensation and my face lifted up to the sky.

"Aaahhh...." Aunty Sheen groaned loud and long as I sank another few inches of my thick, throbbing dick deeper into her tight ass, "Ohh.. Aah! Aa! Aa! Aah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She started to grunt and groan soon as I began thrusting my thick, excited dick in and out of her taut, little anus.

I could feel her tight rectal ring gripping my thick shaft strongly while the vibrations of the toy on the underside of my aching hard dick brought me closer and closer to orgasm. My thrust became harder and harder, in a race with the setting sun. I wanted to see who would climax first, me or the memorable, sexy day I'd spent with my slutty, submissive mature Muslim aunt.

"Oh... fuck!" I groaned and swore aloud when I felt my orgasm building up.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Ooh! Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh! Sir! Sir! Sir!" Aunty Sheen's groans turned to grunts and she began to beg and plead with me to stop.

There was no way in hell I was going to stop now. I knew my huge, thick hard dick plunging in and out of her tight little asshole was extremely painful for her. The vibrator buzzing deep on her G-spot inside her hot, hungry cunt was no doubt bringing her closer to yet another intense orgasm.

1...67891011