Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen said loud enough to be heard over the TV.

"You thirsty?" I asked, bending my head low to watch her face.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen said, "My throat is parched."

"Okay... Let me give you something to drink, then." I said.

I removed my feet from Aunty Sheen's bare back and leaned forward. I carefully put my empty beer bottle and plate on the coffee table before grabbing the other beer bottle. It was still cool, thanks to the A/C which was running on full blast now that it was very hot outside. I picked the looped leather end of the leash and made a clicking sound.

"Come along, bitch." I said and turned.

I heard the clink of the chain and the shuffle of my aunt's large, plump body as she hurried to turn around in the small space between the coffee table and couch. However, she was right behind me as I felt the lag on the heavy steel chain.

Aunty Sheen followed me like an obedient bitch on a leash through the smaller, dark bedroom into the large, bright bathroom. I led her to the toilet seat once more. This time, I used a foot to plop the lid open. As I turned around and straddled the wide toilet bowl, still standing up, I saw the hungry glint of lust once more in my mature Muslim aunt's eyes.

"Fuck... You hungry slut." I muttered under my breath in wonder and leaned back against the cistern.

"Get over here, bitch." I said, nodding to the spot in front of the toilet seat.

Aunty Sheen immediately started to crawl from her position at the bathroom door. I watched her heavy big brown boobs hang down and sway as she hurried over in excitement. Sheen aunty stopped on her hands and knees just before the toilet. I started to twist my hand round and round, slowly wrapping the length of the heavy steel chain on my sinewy left forearm till there was only a foot of it left between my hand and Aunty Sheen's dog-collar.

"Get the towel off, slut." I said.

Aunty immediately reached out and pulled the towel slowly from around my slim waist. She quickly folded it and placed it draped it on the large stone washbasin within her reach.

"Hmm..." I sighed with relief.

My thick, semi-aroused dick was now free from the heavy folds of the thick, soft towel. It swayed at half-mast, with my huge, smooth circumcised dickhead making it curve down. I pulled at the leash till Aunty Sheen rose up to her knees and placed her hands on the rim of the cool, white toilet seat below. After popping the tab with my teeth and flicking it to the side, I grinned wide and showed her the perspiring cool bottle of beer.

Aunty Sheen grinned and nodded her head eagerly, making the heavy polished steel chain rattle softly in my hand. I nodded my head and shrugged before tilting the bottle over my semi-aroused cock.

"Aah..." I groaned at the cold wetness as the beer slowly dribbled out of the bottle and on to my thick, excited cock.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned with a wide open mouth catching the beer as it dripped down from the underside of my clean-shaven ball-sack. "Mmh.. Hmm... Aammm....Ungh... Aah..." Aunty Sheen spluttered and choked but kept on drinking the cool beer as it dripped over my genitals and into her thirsty open mouth.

I grinned and shook my head in astonishment, once again amazed at the extremities of my aunt's lust. I was in a trance as I watched my mature, plump aunt's big, brown breasts shine with the sticky beer running down her voluptuous chest. Her thick black nipples stood out straight and pointed the way as her heavy, huge hangers hung and swayed just over the rim of the toilet seat.

"Good bitch... Good slut... That's right... Drink it up... You hungry, little whore..." I kept on whispering such things with increasing excitement.

I watched with increasing excitement as my slutty, submissive aunt drank the entire bottle of beer as it rained down from my smooth, soft scrotum. If not for the cold beer I would have achieved full erection but I was satisfied at the semi-arousal because it allowed me to see my mature, slutty Muslim aunt's hungry, wanton expression as she sucked and licked the beer dripping down my balls.

"Aaahh!" Aunty Sheen sighed audibly as the last drop of cool golden beer dripped down.

I unwound the coiled chain from around my arm and let it gather down on the tiled floor on my left. I was feeling slightly sober now so I pulled my right foot up over the toilet bowl and stood on unsteady feet for a second. I leaned over my kneeling aunt to slide the bottle of beer slowly into the large, metal waste-basket at her back.

"Open your mouth wide, whore." I said and pulled the leash to bring her face close to my crotch.

Aunty Sheen did as told and I pushed my hips forward till my beer-slick dick touched her thin lower lip. Sheen aunty immediately closed her mouth around it and started to suck it ever so slowly. She could take my semi-aroused thick dick in her mouth with little effort however it filled her small mouth completely with my huge dickhead bumping against the back of the tight throat. She kept on sucking my semi-flaccid cock till my thick dick was slick with her saliva instead. I pushed her face lower and Sheen aunty obediently licked the sticky wet remnants of the beer off my smooth, big scrotum.

"Mm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen and my moans mixed, as I sighed with pleasure and my aunt moaned hungrily while lovingly licking my clean-shaven ball-sack.

"That's enough." I said and jerked her head away when Aunty Sheen started to suck my ball one at a time, making my young, excited dick start to rise.

Although I was incredibly excited by the slutty submissive sight in front I had other, more exciting plans to spend the late hot April afternoon with my subservient, mature Muslim aunt.

So, I nodded to my aunt and walked a few steps to the right. Sheen aunty immediately followed me under the shower. I opened the tap instead and let her wash my spit-slick dick quickly before leaving her alone in the bathroom, with instructions to get ready for a stroll out on the lake.

'Cock Hungry Whore Gets Laid On the Lake'

(3PM -- 5PM Wednesday 16th April 2008)

It was 3 PM according to the clock on the wall of the large room. I was buzzing slightly as I walked out into the cool semi-dark bedroom. I went over to the small bedside table on the left of the huge bed. It was piled high with a few pieces of skimpy outfits for my slutty, shameless aunt, along with the bits of ropes, her huge dildo and butt-plug as well as the big bottle of Johnson's oil and large jar of Vaseline.

I quickly grabbed a couple 4, 6-foot long pieces of the thick, soft Manila hemp rope and the thin black nylon rope, the jar of Vaseline, the dildo, vibrator and butt-plug and placed them carefully into my small backpack which was now emptied of its content. I lit a cigarette before keeping the half-empty pack, a lighter, and several joints into my small black pouch. I put it carefully in the backpack, along with two cool bottles of mineral water. I then put our cell phones and wallets into the front pocket of the backpack.

I opened the large wooden wardrobe to the right of the huge bed, and rummaged around for clothes. I quickly pulled on a dark-green vest and a pair of black soccer shorts. I didn't bother to wear underwear because I knew I could need my dick often, if things went according to my plans. I slipped on my heavy black leather boots on.

Once I was dressed, I quickly went through my aunt's few, skimpy clothes in the wardrobe. I selected a small, skimpy outfit for her and laid out the clothes neatly on the white bed sheet. I pushed her sneakers to the foot of the bed before grabbing the light backpack and walking out into the hot, bright porch. I hadn't forgotten to get my aviator's from the car and quickly put them on, shielding my eyes from the harsh sunlight on the hot April afternoon. I stepped into the lawn and smoked my cigarette in peace.

There was a slow hot breeze blowing in from the lake to the north and the sun shone bright on the west-facing rear lawn of the villa. The cigarette made the weed take hold again. I felt comfortably light and my senses were significantly sharpened too. I took a deep whiff of the moist, hot smell of the jungle around. My huge, young dick and smooth, clean-shaven balls hung gently in my shorts. Thankfully, the basketball vest was quite long, and hung down in folds on my crotch, hiding the noticeable bulge of my soft, but still-thick, dick within my shorts.

I always feel incredibly free when my genitals are not restrained by underwear. So I often go commando, especially when there's a chance I'll have my dick sucked, or fuck someone, outdoors.

As I smoked and looked around at the golden green surroundings my mind drifted away to the numerous other times I'd been to the resort with others. I think I have taken over ten fuck-buddies to the place till now.

"Sir, may I come out?" Aunty Sheen's voice behind me pulled me out of my reverie.

I turned around and grinned excitedly when I laid my eyes on my slutty mature aunt.

Aunty Sheen looked like a slutty middle-aged Indian cougar with her loose hair and her short skimpy outfit. Aunty had on a tight-fitting black colored Ganji vest which clung to her stacked, round chest like a second skin. It had a low neckline which was lowered even more with the weight of Aunty Sheen's enormous, heavy hangers. The deep neckline exposed the huge distance between the slim leather dog-collar around her thin smooth neck and her deep, dark cleavage which was almost completely visible. The sun shone directly on her and the large points made by her thick, long nipples on the vest told me my shameless, slutty Muslim aunt was not wearing a bra underneath. I looked down at the short, black, knee-high flared skirt she had on below. It was help up by a thick 2-inch wide black leather belt strapped tightly below her soft, round belly. The loose, small skirt enhanced the large, round contours of her mature, motherly hips remarkably. My eyes lower to her bare, thick but shapely brown legs which ended in the pair of black sneakers.

Aunty Sheen glanced around once when she walked boldly in her skimpy, slutty outfit out into the hot, bright lawn. Sheen aunty was not wearing sunglasses and squinted at the sun shining on her face. She had coiled the long, steel-chain leash and carried it in her hands out front.

"Hmm..." I hummed my approval as Aunty Sheen walked close and stopped a foot away.

She immediately went down on one knee and pushed her arms above her bowed head, offering me the leash in an incredibly remarkable act of submission.

"Now you look worthy enough to be fucked, slut." I grinned and said, looking down at her.

"Thank you, Sir." Aunty Sheen's voice had a tone of excitement to it.

I removed my backpack and placed the shiny 6-foot long steel chain in it, careful not to dump it on the small black pouch which had the joints and the pack of cigarettes. The bag got significantly heavier with the weight of the heavy leash. I simply dumped the bag in Aunty Sheen's outstretched arms before turning around and starting to walk away.

"Come on, slut. Let's have some fun outside." I called out loudly, in a cheerful voice.

I stepped on the paved pathway leading to the front of the villa, facing the reception hall a hundred or so yards away. Looking to my left, I could clearly see the raised path on top of the water reservoir walls a little distance away on the lake. I could see several young unmarried couples seated on the low, rectangular stone benches that are placed at intervals on the edge of the path near the water. Although it was quite hot outside, the randy young guys and girls who can't afford to get a room often came to the dam for some privacy and petting. I heard my aunt's sneakers crunch on the gravel as we crossed the parking lot without encountering anyone, least of all the gardener we scared away.

I giggled a little when I recalled the comic thump and patter of running feet when I shocked the pervy old man by leading out Aunty Sheen naked on a leash like a dog. I was sure he wasn't going to tell anyone. And even if he did, people would think he'd lost his mind, because it was simply unbelievable.

Soon, we had climbed the stone stairs that led from the road outside up to the pathway on the top of the water reservoir.

"Hmm... Nice." I exclaimed softly when I first saw the lake.

The immense Khekdanala Lake is more or less oval in shape, with twisty, wriggly edges bordered by thick, green forest and grass on three sides. The reservoir is built on the southern side, with a 15-foot wide dirt pathway running on top towards the small, thickly-wooded hill to the west. The huge lake shimmered silver with the late afternoon April sun. I could see a few small fishing boats out on the lake. They were small, basic rowing boats, roughly 4-feet wide in the middle and about 10-foot long from bow to stern. But they were enough for the fishermen who frequented the lake.

I saw at least three young couples sitting on the benches a little distance away from the steps. The first couple of benches were empty. So I walked to the first one and took a seat at the extreme left of the warm, hard bench. There's barely a couple of feet's gap between the bench and the steep, stony slope to the lake around 20 feet below so I leaned back and dangled my boot-clad feet at the edge, resting my hands on the edge of the seat behind me.

"Sit here, slut." I said without turning my eyes away from the lake.

I patted on a spot close to my right and turned my head to look as Aunty Sheen came around. My mature, plump aunt's huge, round braless boobs jiggled and swayed freely under her tight-fitting vest. The straps of my backpack pushed her large, brown breasts together and increased the depth and darkness of her cleavage even more. Aunty Sheen's thick, large nipples seemed to be straining to get out of the confines of her taut top too. Our hair flew away from the face as the warm, moist breeze blew in from the large, shimmering lake.

I twirled my finger around in the air and Aunty Sheen immediately pulled her left foot up and shifted sideways, straddling the low, long stone bench now.

Suddenly, a gust of breeze blew her short, loose skirt up and I got a glimpse of her dark, clean-shaven crotch and knew she was not wearing any underwear either. I grinned and shook my head in amazement once more before turning to look out at the lake. The loose, small skirt kept blowing up, revealing her smooth, brown mature cunt lips frequently

"Come closer, whore." I said softly, lifting my right hand off of the edge of the bench behind me.

Aunty Sheen lifted her huge, heavy buttocks off of the warm, stone bench just long enough to slip in real close. She sat so close that her left thigh was snug against my back while her left knee pressed against my bare, muscular thigh in front. She shuffled close till her warm, mature crotch was flush against my right butt.

"Good, bitch." I smiled and said to Aunty Sheen, whose face was now barely a few inches away to my right.

Aunty Sheen smiled and I reached behind her to pull the zipper on the backpack. I rummaged around till I found the black pouch and one of the bottles of water.

"Light two joints, slut." I said, handing her the black zipper pouch.

I rested my right hand behind her on the edge of the stone bench, sitting snug between her thick, soft, bare thighs. As I waited, I looked around to see a few fishing boats less than hundred meters away in front. On my left, the couples were sneaking glances at us. As the stone benches are placed roughly 15 meters apart, the couples on the two benches closest could see Aunty Sheen and me quite clearly.

I had no doubt that, from that distance, we must seem like a middle-aged prostitute with a rich, young guy. I smiled softly in excitement. I confess that I loved the attention too.

Suddenly, I had a wicked idea. I casually leaned back and spread my feet out wider in front, on the ledge of the reservoir. The warm, moist breeze blew directly into my shorts, cooling my sweaty clean-shaven balls.

"Sir." Aunty Sheen called softly and her hand appeared in front of my face, holding a thin but long lit joint.

I grabbed the joint and took a deep drag, without acknowledging her effort at all. I knew well just how hard it must have been for Aunty Sheen to light the joint while the swift, warm breeze constantly buffeted in from the lake up front.

Aunty Sheen sat facing west, with the sun still in her face because it had not yet settled in behind the small hill far down the pathway. She straddled the low, thin stone bench but crouched as she tried to hide in my shadow from the harsh, bright sun. I could clearly see the beads of sweat forming on her neck before they ran down her deep, dark brown cleavage.

The first hit of joint had brought with it the effects of the several joints I'd had since morning. I started to get high real quick. I watched my slutty, mature Muslim aunt take a few deep, thankful drags on the joint. I could tell she was slightly tipsy already because I could smell the beer on her breath at such close distance. I watched as her big, brown eyes slowly became heavier. Soon, they were only half-open as the weed enhanced the effect of the beer that she had slurped off of my smooth young balls.

I slowly turned my head to the front but rolled my eyes to the right under the sunglasses. I could make out the two couples now watching us intently. I decided to give them a show they will never forget.

"Bitch?" I said softly, with my eyes on the two young guys and girls, sneaking peeks at us.

I could see the wonder and amazement on their faces at seeing what looked like a middle-aged cougar and her rich john smoking joints out in the open.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen replied quickly with smoke filling her mouth.

"Suck me." I said, without turning my head.

"Yes, my Lord." Aunty replied without hesitation.

Sheen aunty knew full well that they were simply college kids and weren't going to do anything about it. Plus, Aunty Sheen had an enormous exhibitionist side to her. This made the prospect of blowing my thick, young dick out in the open, in front of a distant audience, sound very exciting to my slutty, mature Muslim aunt.

I felt the soft tug on my shorts when Aunty Sheen pulled the elastic waistband of my soccer shorts down the front of my thighs. Instantly, I felt the warm breeze blow directly on my naked, semi-aroused cock.

"Mm..." I moaned softly with pleasure.

I was incredibly high and intensely sensitive now. Every touch and smell became vivid. I distinctly remember the way my submissive, experienced aunt deftly cupped my bare, smooth balls first. She rubbed them as she took a deep audible drag on her joint.

"Master, I love your balls so much" Aunty Sheen whispered close to my ear.

I immediately turned my head around to look at her. She had closed the couple of inches left between her voluptuous chest and my bare, muscular arm and pressed her soft, round braless boobs hard against me.

"They're so soft... Mm..." Aunty said softly before taking another deep drag on her joint and moaning in pleasure.

"I could compare them with the Faberge eggs but I think they're way more valuable than anything else." Sheen aunty said slowly, as she let out the smoke from her small, glossy-lipped mouth into my ear.

"You know why, Master?" She asked and waited, taking another long drag on her joint and holding the thick, pungent smoke in.

"Tell me, bitch." I breathed out softly as wisps of the stoner smoke wafted out of my dry mouth.

"The reason your luscious balls are more valuable than anything is because that's where your yummy cum comes from, Sir." Aunty Sheen said in a lust-filled voice into my ear.

1...56789...11