Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, bitch!!!" I swore aloud and my body froze for an instant.

"Aaaaaa....." I groaned long and low as my throbbing, thick dick spat out thick, sticky streams of semen deep inside my mature Muslim aunt's tight, hot anal canal.

It was such as intense orgasm that I lost my balance and plopped down on my aunt's bare, bent-over back.

"Ungh!" Sheen aunty grunted, with the sudden weight on her back and the way my huge, still-hard dick twisted up in her tight rectum.

I didn't care one bit for her comfort and lay on her. My face was close to her shoulder and I bit down hard in her soft, smooth warm skin. My hips kept jerking to and fro in tiny, fitful motions as streams of my young, white seed spurted out to land in her sticky, messy asshole.

"Aagh!" Aunty Sheen gagged in intense pain when I suddenly pulled my messy, softening dick out of her tightening asshole.

"Fuck!" I swore as I swayed in place when I stood up straight too fast.

I took a few deep breaths to get things under control. My huge, slick dick swayed as I stumbled around the thick tree and stopped in close to my aunt's bowed and bound head. I grabbed a handful of her loosened hair bun and pulled her head up as much as the leash on the rock allowed it.

"Unh!" Aunty Sheen grunted in pained surprise at the sudden jerk, "Sir.. Mph!" She started to say but her next words were muffled as I shoved my gunky, spunky slick dick into her wet, warm mouth, "Mpph! Mhh!" Aunty Sheen struggled and thrashed against her bonds as I shoved my smelly, sticky dick as deep as I could into my mature Muslim aunt's mouth.

Aunty Sheen had no choice but to lick the sticky, slick mess of my hot, white cum and her ass juices as I kept her mouth stuffed with my huge, softening dick.

"Muah!" Aunty Sheen reluctantly let go of my soft, spit-slick dick when I eventually pulled it out after a few minutes.

Aunty Sheen had done a good job and I could see that my soft, white dick and clean-shaven scrotum were covered entirely with her warm spit now.

"Now that's like a good bitch!" I said and laughed aloud.

I was extremely exhausted all of a sudden but I hurried to untie the ropes around the trees as quickly as I could. I grabbed the leash and pushed the round stone with my booted foot, unrolling the long steel chain wrapped around it.

"Ahh..." Aunty Sheen groaned, this time with the aches and kinks in her back from having been bound bent-over and standing from so long.

"Come on, we better hurry. It's going to get dark soon." I said as I took a large gulp and watched Aunty Sheen hurrying to untie the knots on the ropes around the ankles and wrists.

I watched her shameless, naked form as my widowed Muslim aunt stored the ropes and the toys into the backpack. Her huge, brown bare ass cheeks jiggled hard as she struggled into her small, loose skirt. I watched her try to cover more of her huge, round brown breasts in the deep neckline as she pulled her black vest on.

"That... That was just something else, Ali!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed, her tear-streaked eyes red but she had a huge, wicked grin on her face. "We've got to try that more often, son." She said as I handed the bottle of water to her.

The water had worked wonders. My dry throat was now wet and cool while I sobered up a little too. I pulled up the waistband of my shorts and hid my sleeping dick back in.

"Thanks, son." Aunty Sheen said and suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"Wow... anytime, aunty." I said, surprised at her sudden embrace and patted the protruding ass cheeks behind her.

I grabbed the backpack and led my aunt down the incline to the lake once more. This time, I took a route slightly veering to the right. About ten minutes later, just as the surrounding jungle darkened around us, Aunty Sheen and I stepped out of the thicket and right on to the pathway over the reservoir. Without stopping, I pulled the backpack around and grabbed our cells phones from it.

"Switch on the flash, aunty." I said before rummaging once more in the backpack.

It was almost completely dark but enough light remained to make out the bright, dusty walkway. As Aunty Sheen switched on the flashlight on her expensive cell phone I grabbed two cigarettes from the pack and lit them both before handing one to her. We smoked and walked in silence. Aunty Sheen walked close to my right, catching my arm now that the visibility had gone. I relished the feel of her soft, round braless breasts on my arm and walked all the way to the resort villa without encountering anyone else.

It was 7 PM on my iPhone when we finally checked out after packing our bags. We had hurriedly washed our crotches before I put on jeans and shirt and aunty covered her skimpy outfit with the loose, black Abaya. Aunty Sheen thanked the manager, tipped him 1,000 bucks and walked to our car after settling the hotel bill in cash. Aunty Sheen was exhausted so she pushed the soft backrest behind, laid down on it and almost instantly went to sleep.

*** Guys, if you enjoyed my thrilling and sensual dominant-submissive experience, please LIKE and FAVORTITE my post and feel free to drop in a comment below, letting me know what part you liked the best. Cheers!***


1...67891011