Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm.... Thank you, Sir... Aahh..." Aunty Sheen moaned before expressing her gratitude when I suddenly pushed the round tip of the vibrator between her large, loose labia.

Immediately, I got a view of the lovely pink insides of my mature, plump, dark aunt's cunt. My cock twitched hard at the sight and brushed against my thigh as it swayed with anticipation. I rubbed the vibrating round tip along her slick, pink slit before suddenly plunging it into her warm, wet cunt.

"Aaahh! Aaa...." Aunty Sheen yelled at the sudden intrusion into her mature, wet vagina but then gave a low, long growl of lust as the vibrator sent her creamy, hungry cunt trembling.

"Aaaaa.... Sir.... My Master... Ooohh..." Aunty Sheen's lustful groans of pleasure were clear because she was practically shouting.

I knew the vibrator in her creamy, hot pussy was making her go nuts. I started to thrust it in and out.

"Mm... Aaa.... Hmmm...." Sheen aunty started to moan again and again with each thrust of the buzzing toy as I thrust it in and out of her slick, wet cunt.

I pulled my left hand back and brought it down hard on her huge, round brown left ass cheek.

SMACK!

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen grunted aloud in pain at the hard spank on her sensitive, soft buttock, "Mm... Aa... Oohh..." She continued to moan and groan in pleasure soon though.

After a few minutes, I could hear my aunt's lusty moans increase in frequency. I knew her orgasm was building up. So, when I pushed in the next time, I thrust the 6-inch long pink vibrator all the way into her creamy, wet pussy.

"Ooohhh... Yesss, Master...." Aunty Sheen mooed aloud at the intense sensation inside her warm, wet cunt.

I slowly released the base of the vibrator, which was the only part poking out of my mature, plump aunt's hungry, hot pussy. I watched for a few seconds to make sure she could not push the toy out before placing both hands on the top of her huge, round butt mounds and standing up.

"Ummhh.." Sheen aunty grunted when I put my weight on her and stood up.

"Whew!" I sighed, breathing out the mouthful of thick grey smoke out of my mouth.

I'd clenched the joint between my teeth as I toyed my slutty, horny aunt's pussy. I was taking short puffs on it while toying her but now I took a deep long drag as I slowly stepped around my plump, bound aunt to stand in front of her. As Aunty Sheen's forearms rested a foot below the plank, on the wooden floor of the small boat, her head was resting on her hands. I slid down to my knees near her head and grabbed the hair bun at the top before roughly pulling her head up.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen grunted and looked at me through half-closed eyes filled with carnal satisfaction, "Oohh... Master... It feels sooo good... Oohh... fuucckkk..." Aunty Sheen moaned and told me before she swore out low and loud.

"Umph!" Sheen aunt's groan of pleasure at her orgasm was suddenly cut short when I shoved my swollen, circumcised dickhead into her wide-open mouth.

"Umph! Ummh! Ummh! Umph!" Aunty Sheen's climaxing moans were muffled as I started to shove the first few inches into her warm, wet mouth in short, quick thrusts.

I watched her huge, round and brown ass cheeks tremble as she climaxed. Immediately, her thin lips clenched tight around my thick, hard shaft. I leaned back and lowered my crotch and abruptly shoved another few inches of my thick, throbbing dick into her small, wet mouth.

"Aack! Aagh! Ack! Agh! Ack! Aagh!" She started to gag and choke as I fucked her mouth all the way to her throat while she climaxed hard.

"Aaahh!" Aunty gasped aloud and fought for breath when I suddenly pulled my slick, sloppy thick dick out of her small, wet mouth.

"You hungry whore!" I whispered fiercely, bending as low as I could to her face before my right hand came around in an arc.

SMACK!

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried out hard in pain at the sudden, hard slap right on her pudgy, brown cheek, "Ooo..." Sheen aunty groaned softly but desperately at the stinging pain but could not reach up to rub the pain away.

"You, horny... Slutty... Bitch." I said, before roughly shoving her teary-eyed face down on her hands on the floor.

As I stood up and carefully stepped over her plump, bent form I looked to the west. The sun was now on its way to set behind the hill. I took a deep breath as I tried to subdue my thick, sick hard dick. Because I had other, immensely exciting plans for the sunset.

However, I wasn't too much in a rush. So, I took a seat on the remaining large plank behind her and lit a cigarette before I started to untie Aunty Sheen's legs first from the plank. Soon, I had the ropes off of her arms.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly as she stretched her arms and legs to get the cramps out.

Aunty Sheen's face was a mess. I remember the way her eyeliner now ran down her brown cheeks in a distinct dark rivulet. My slutty, satisfied aunt's eyes were teary, looking at me with a mix of lust and adoration. I watched her smooth, soft brown legs and arms jiggle softly as she jerked them a little to get the kinks out.

"Do you want to smoke, slut?" I asked, knowing full well Aunty Sheen must be desperate for a cigarette after the intense orgasms.

"Yes, Sir. If you think I deserve it, my Master." Aunty Sheen smiled and said softly, sounding extremely meek and subdued now.

"Here." I said and flicked the small black pouch to her, "You've got to keep everything back into the bag, you hear?" I added.

"Yes, my lord." Aunty Sheen said, bowing her head as a sign of submission.

Sheen aunty lit a cigarette hurriedly. I watched her huge, soft dark breasts as they swung free under her tight, thin vest. Aunty Sheen's enormous, round ass cheeks were squashed and bulged out noticeably at her sides, as she sat on the low, hard plank in front, now facing me. I smiled to myself before grabbing the oars and started rowing the small, light boat back towards the western shore of the lake, at the foot of the small hill.

"Sir, is there any way I can please you right now?" Aunty Sheen asked eagerly when she eventually paused between drags on the Classic Regular she had in her left.

"Not now, slut. I'll tell you when." I said and shook my head, rowing faster and faster now.

A few minutes later, I spat the burnt butt of the cigarette into the cooling, greenish lake. Aunty Sheen knew I was watching her, so she started to give a show. She casually spread her knees wide and her billowing, short skirt gave me a perfect view of her creamy, dark cunt. She had taken the vibrator out of her climaxing, creamy cunt and placed it carefully in the backpack, along with the bits of ropes I'd used to tie her to the boat. Aunty leaned forward, placing her free right hand on the neckline of the tight, dark vest before pulling it all the way down.

"Hmm..." I nodded in approval and grinned.

Aunty Sheen's big, braless brown breasts immediately spilled out of the deep neckline of her tiny top. I clearly remember the way her black, thick nipples contrasted against her smooth soft brown breast in the slanting yellow beams of the hot April late afternoon sun. Sheen aunty started to rub and press her big, bare, soft breasts teasingly, putting on an exciting show for me.

As we neared the western shore of the lake, at the small stone jetty, aunty immediately pushed her huge, brown and round breasts into her tight-fitting black vest. I could clearly see the large bumps formed by her thick, black nipples over the thin fabric of her top. But she didn't pull her legs together and kept her creamy, messy black pussy on display for me almost all the way to the low, flat stones.

"Hello." I greeted the old fisherman on the natural jetty.

"Hello, sir." He greeted me back, with folded hands and a large smile on his face.

He sat on the stone and grabbed the bow of the small boat as it gently glided to the jetty. I grabbed the low edge of the flat stone at my right and helped to pull the boat right up alongside the stone jetty. I kept a strong hold on the stone and signaled aunty to step off the boat. Aunty Sheen immediately stood up and slowly reached out. The old fisherman grabbed her soft palm very gingerly.

I noticed his eyes were fixated on my mature, plump shameless aunt's deep, dark cleavage as her large, round, brown tits swayed gently with her slightest movement. The low stone was only a couple of inches above the 8-inch gunwale of the tiny boat and she stepped almost easily on solid ground. I picked the packed backpack from beneath my feet and climbed off the boat too.

"Thank you." Aunty Sheen smiled too long at him and I saw him getting flustered.

I decided to stop tormenting him and grinned and shook my head at my slutty, flirty mature aunt. I bet he couldn't believe he got paid more than two weeks worth of his wages for only an hour of his small, old boat by the way he smiled and kept thanking me profusely, even offering to rent out the boat next time we came down.

By the way he sneaked peeks at my mature, plump aunt's skimpily-clad form I knew was pretty sure the old fisherman didn't believe we were mother and son. Even a blind guy could see that it wasn't possible by the stark difference between my fair, tall and lean physique and my mature aunt's plump, dark and round body. He probably thought Aunty Sheen was a middle-aged prostitute I'd rented for the day and bought to the lake resort to fuck. But I guess the money mattered most to him.

Sex-Slave's Tantalizing Torment and Fuck in the Forest

(5PM -- 7PM Wednesday, 16th April 2008)

It was a few minutes past 5 PM when I impatiently checked my cell phone. We quickly bid goodbye to the happy, old fisherman and I led my aunt back down the small, winding dirt trail along the shore of the lake.

We lost sight of him after a turn in the winding trail and I paused long enough to take out a thin, long joint from the backpack and lit it. I took a deep drag, held the smoke in and immediately felt my head sway. I had smoked a lot of weed since morning. So, the first hit on this joint was powerful. It brought the high from the joint I'd had around an hour ago back with a vengeance. I breathed out a cloud of thick, grey smoke which was buffeted uphill by the cooling breeze blowing in from the lake to our left. I took another deep drag and held the joint behind my back and waved it.

Aunty Sheen carefully grabbed the long slim joint from my hands and I continued on without breaking stride. Sheen aunty hurried to keep up by my side on the small, narrow trail. Sheen aunt's bare, brown arms and round, wide hips brushed and bumped against me as we walked together. We passed the joint wordlessly after taking deep hungry drags on the joint. We were quite stoned in no time.

Halfway down the trail, I stopped at a spot and looked to my right. I remember seeing a tiny path snaking up the slope of the thickly-wooden hillock and quickly found it. We had not encountered a soul on the way to and back from the small stone jetty. We had walked well over 200 meters from the end of the reservoir walkway but apart from the soft crunch of dried leaves under our feet, we only heard the soft twitter of birds and the constant buzz of bugs.

Still, I took a quick peek all around. I could not see or hear anyone else. I took another drag on the joint but didn't pass it to Aunty Sheen this time.

"Strip, slut." I said, looking up and down the skimpy, slutty clothes she had on.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen replied eagerly.

I realized that the super-strong weed had revived her lust once more. I was pretty stoned too. I saw her grin and look at me with half-closed stoner eyes as she slipped the backpack off her shoulders. She looked around before placing the bag on a large, round stone to the side. Sheen aunty shamelessly looked straight at me with lust-filled eyes as she quickly peeled the tight, fitting dark vest off her big, voluptuous chest.

Aunty Sheen's huge, round and brown tits jiggled and swayed free in the cooling, dark air of the shaded hillside. I hardly had time to notice that her thick black nipples were erect before she bent over and placed her vest on the smooth, grey stone. I instead watched her huge, round ass cheeks as they pushed out of her loose, small skirt. Without straightening up, Aunty Sheen quickly stripped the tiny, flared skirt off her thick, shapely brown legs. Her giant, round and brown ass cheeks stood out proud behind her and swayed enticingly as she stuffed her small clothes into the backpack.

"Take this." I said in a hoarse horny whisper and held up the almost half-over joint.

Aunty Sheen's soft, large round boobs jiggled hard as she quickly turned around. She carefully took the joint from me, clamped it between her thin, dark lips and pulled the backpack on to her bare, brown shoulders. I walked behind her, opened the bag and took out a fresh joint from the small black pouch in it. Aunty Sheen waited patiently as I lit it and closed the bag after storing everything back in.

"Start walking up this way. Quick." I said, eventually taking my eyes off of the extremely exciting sight and pointed to the narrow, grassless trail that led uphill between two tall bushes.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen said and obeyed my command.

I watched with an arousing dick as my plump, naked aunt shamelessly started trekking up the small hill as if she was casually walking in the park. I started walking a couple of paces behind her. The trail quickly started winding around large boulders and thick tree as it led up the slowly steepening slope of the hill. After only a few drags on the joint I felt the weed having an intensely strong effect on me. My sight sharpened and I noticed the stark contrast between my aunt brown naked body and the vivid dark green undergrowth lining the small trail. The small backpack was jiggling up and down in rhythm with her steps. It jiggled perfectly on the large ledge formed by my mature, plump aunt's huge, round buttocks.

The walk uphill started to get harder about halfway up the hill as the slope became steeper. So, now Aunty Sheen had to stoop or crawl on her fours up the steep incline. I noticed that the undergrowth thinned but the green and gold trees had thickened around us. Many times, the narrow pathway curved around a huge, upended tree or large clusters of big, flat rocks.

As I took tokes on the thin long joint and got higher and higher my brain became dirtier and hornier. As I watched my plump, short, dark-skinned mature aunt climb up the green, grassy incline, grabbing tufts of long grass or short bushes to pull her up I suddenly had an image of a huge, fat buffalo trying to climb a steep hill. I giggled at the image and laughed aloud. Aunty Sheen only turned around with an enquiring look and flicked the butt of her burnt out joint to the side, before she turned around and climbed on her fours once more.

I remember I had to search only for a few seconds before I found a 5-foot long thin and supple piece of bamboo at the side of the tiny trail. Aunty Sheen walked a couple of paces in front, swinging her wide, bare hips and shaking her naked, giant round ass cheeks enticingly. I ogled her sexy, big brown buttocks for a few moments as I bent and checked the bamboo rod for strength. I hefted it quietly and found it had the perfect weight. I whipped the stick in front a couple of times before suddenly bringing in an arc from the right on to Aunty Sheen's huge, bare buttock.

THWACK!

"OWW!!!" Aunty Sheen screamed out in pain, "Mmphh... Mmhh..." She was furiously rubbing her large, naked left ass cheek where the stiff stick had landed with an audible whacking sound.

"Keep walking, bitch." I said, frowning and clenching my teeth in anger.

"Mmhh... Yes, Sir." Aunty Sheen whimpered softly before nodding her head.

Sheen aunty quickly started to climb up the incline once more.

THWACK!

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried out and jumped out of her sneakers when I whipped her huge, big bare booty cheeks hard once more.

"Keep walking." I repeated, and aunty hurried up the path now.

I remember the way she was startled by the whoosh of the bamboo stick every time I whipped it in air right behind her back. But she didn't dare turn around and walked and crawled up the steep incline.

THWACK! THWACK!

I whacked her huge, round naked ass cheeks quickly in succession when she struggled up a particularly steep part of the slop.

"Ah! OW!" Aunty Sheen cried out and screamed in pain at the dual lashes on her big, brown butt cheeks but now scurried quickly over on her fours.

"Good, slut." I muttered, feeling my extremely excited dick standing straight and making a noticeable tent in my tight shorts.

I kept whipping her jiggling, enticing ass cheeks frequently all the way up to the hill top, hearing her cries of pain fade away between the thick, tall trees.

It must have taken us almost half an hour to climb the short but steep hillside. Once we reached the summit, the ground leveled out to a plain, roughly 100 meters wide. I distinctly remember I grinned wide with delight at the breathtaking scene in front of us. We had walked up in time to see the sun nearing the western horizon, which was a plain in the valley below us. The sun shone clear through the thickly-wooden plain on top and the soft, ankle-high grass rippled as the cool breeze floated over from the lake.

I took the last drag on my second joint, crushed it under my boot and took a deep breath. I was extremely stoned. I could hear the cacophony of birds as they came to roost on the tall sandalwood trees that grew close to each other all over the plateau. Aunty Sheen kept staring at the beautiful sight as I looked around quickly. Obviously, there was no one there because no one ever came up here. We could not see even the tiniest bit of plastic or paper anywhere, which was a great clue to tell you that the area is completely deserted and isolated.

I chose a pair of thick, tall sandalwood trees that grew close together, only about 7 feet apart.

"Come over here, slut." I called out and waited for aunty to walk to me.

I looked with growing lust at her huge, bare, brown boobs as they jiggled softly with her hurried steps on the soft, grassy ground. Her thick, motherly belly and deep, dark navel rippled slightly while Aunty Sheen's chocolaty, clean-shaven crotch shone. The slanting sunbeams passing through the trees from the setting sun highlighted her plump curves remarkably. I watched her thick, shapely brown legs till she stopped a few feet from me.

"Yes, Master?" Aunty Sheen asked enquiringly.

"Take off the bag." I said and aunty immediately slipped the backpack off her bare, brown shoulders.

"Open it." I said, and aunty hurried to obey.

I grabbed the bag from her and nodded to the large tree that had felled between the two standing sandalwood trees.

"Go, take a seat there." I said, pointing to a spot between the two tall, thick trees.

Aunty Sheen immediately went and sat on her knees and feet between the sandalwood trees. I watched her rub her painful, spanked big brown butt cheeks while looking around.

"Hmm..." I said as I peered into the depths of the main section of my small black backpack.

I reached in and grabbed four lengths of soft, thick hemp ropes and dumped them on the ground. I then pulled out two 6-feet lengths of thin, black nylon ropes. Next, I pulled out the large black zipper pouch containing Aunty Sheen's sex toys. From within it, I took out the 6-inch long pink, plastic vibrator, the huge, black 12-inch long rubber dildo along with the small 4-inch long, black butt-plug. After throwing them on the grassy ground at my feet, I closed the bag and placed it carefully to the side.

"Okay, get up and stand with your arms and feet spread out, slut." I said, turning to my aunt.