Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fondled my clean-shaven ball sack softly with her right as she took tokes on the joint in her left hand, behind my back. My huge, young cock stood almost completely erect now. It swayed gently in the warm, moist breeze from the lake. But with my horny aunt's expert caresses on my super-sensitive ball-sack it soon stood stiff and proud out of my shorts.

Soon though, Aunty Sheen's hand went up and grabbed the thick base of my semi-aroused dick gently.

"Oh, Sir..." Aunty Sheen moaned close to my ear, breathing out the thick, acrid smoke in the process, "Your big smooth cock feels soooo good in my hand." Sheen aunty whispered before taking another long drag on her joint.

"Hmm..." I moaned softly as I too took another deep puff on my joint and noticed it was more than half-way over.

"Mmhh.." Aunty Sheen's words were muffled as she suddenly bent down and gobbled my thick, engorged dickhead.

"Yesss..." I moaned softly but with intense pleasure as Aunty Sheen started to rub her wet, soft tongue up and down my thick, stiff shaft.

I tilted my head up and closed my eyes while taking another deep drag on the joint. I relished the way my slutty, horny aunt's long, pink tongue moved up and down softly along my long, thick shaft. I could her spit drying up and cooling almost instantly in the warm breeze.

"Oh, my Lord... Your cock!" Aunty Sheen called out softly in lust.

She had paused to straighten up and take a deep puff on the joint in her left hand. Her soft, warm hand kept stroking my stiff, huge dick gently while she held the smoke in and closed her eyes with pleasure.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned slowly, "I'm so wet, Sir!" She said in a fierce, lusty whisper.

I watched as she smiled before quickly dipping her head down and started to lick my engorged, round circumcised dickhead while blowing the warm, grey smoke on it.

"Stroke it..." I said, wanting to prolong the wonderful sensations.

Aunty Sheen immediately obliged and like a perfect submissive slut grabbed the thick base of my huge, hard dick and started to stroke gently up and down. We sat this way till our joints got over. I kept glancing at the couples to my left and could see the girls trying to drag their boyfriends off of the benches. The guys reluctantly stood up and eventually wrenched their eyes away. I could see an argument beginning between the couple on the far side. I figured the girl was pissed because her boyfriend was taking too much interest in watching my aunt suck and stroke my dick than in her.

"Whew!" Aunty Sheen suddenly exhaled, feeling the full effects of the strong weed after the beer.

A few seconds later, the two couples stood up and gathered. I realized they knew one another. They turned and quickly started to walk towards the steps behind us. I watched them through the sunglasses without turning around and noticed the way the girls kept looking at their boyfriends to make sure their eyes didn't stray to the surprising and sexy sight of a middle-aged woman shamelessly sucking a young guy's dick out in the open. I grinned to myself once they passed us at the back and heard their footsteps on the stone stairs going below to the winding, jungle road and the parking lot. A couple of minutes later, I heard two bike engines start and figured the couple were leaving.

"Okay." I said, still grinning with delight, "That's enough." I added, before turning around to look at my aunt.

Aunty Sheen was giggling softly, looking at the retreating bikes but released my stiff, hard dick instantly. She turned around to look at me and had a huge grin on her face, seemingly proud of the shocking but mesmerizing effect her unabashed blowjob had had on the young guys. I grinned before taking the water bottle from my side and taking a sip of the cool water. My throat was dry after having finished the joint. I looked out at the lake and saw a lone fishing boat remained, and it was going towards the western shore of the lake.

Suddenly, I had an inspiration. I quickly stuffed my stiff, huge dick under the tight waistband of my small soccer shorts. It made a less noticeable bulge now. I quickly stood up and passed the bottle to my aunt.

"Come on, slut." I said, and started to walk along the pathway.

I didn't wait for aunty because I was staring at the small boat with the lone, old fisherman who was paddling slowly towards the lake shore. There was a small trail going down the end of the raised, unpaved pathway along the reservoir wall. It ran a few meters away from the shore of the lake. By his direction, I figured the fisherman would dock his boat close-by. A few second later, I heard the scuffle of my aunt's sneakers behind me.

I realized she was actually following me like an obedient, unquestioning slave and hurried to keep up as I took long, quick strides. I turned on to the slowly sloping path to the right and walked on the uneven ground a little slower. Aunty Sheen kept up with me and followed me on the small trail as it turned and twisted around with the contours of the lake. I could the sun had set enough so the hill to our left cast a shadow a long way on the shimmering white lake. A hundred or so yards on the trail, and I spotted the fisherman tying his small boat to a bamboo driven deep into the shallow shore of the lake. There were a few large, flat rocks which made a tiny, natural jetty.

"Hello." I called out in the native language as I walked down the slope from the trail to the jetty.

"Hello, sir." The old fisherman greeted us, seemingly startled at seeing us.

I watched his eyes flick from me to aunty before flicking back at her. I could see him squinting, trying to figure if the skimpily-clad figure of a middle-aged woman in front of him was real.

I waited a moment before talking. I made small talk for a couple of minutes before asking him if it was possible to rent his row-boat. The fisherman was hesitant at first so I quickly pulled my wallet out of the backpack on my aunt's back. I counted out 3,000 bucks from my wallet and held the stack of rispy 100-buck notes in my hand. I pointed to my slutty, skimpily-clad mature aunt and told him my widowed mother wanted a boat-ride. I knew that the amount of money I was offering was probably half the value of his boat. He immediately agreed. He asked me if we needed him to row but I declined. I assured him I knew how to row a boat and he shrugged his shoulders.

I asked him if he could wait on the jetty for us for an hour or so. The fisherman agreed, because he anyway had to dry out his fishing net and sort his meager catch of the day.

"Come on, bitch. On the boat, you go." I turned and said to Aunty Sheen cheerfully in English so the fisherman couldn't understand.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen replied in English and grinned.

The fisherman held the boat as I helped my plump, mature aunt on to the boat. I noticed the way he stared at Aunty Sheen's deep, dark cleavage and ogled her thick, bare shapely brown legs as she stepped into the boat carefully.

The boat was not big, only about 3 ft x 9 ft in size. There were four low, wide wooden planks set at regular intervals along its width. The two bigger planks were fixed midway for the rower to sit while the two smaller planks were set near the bow and stern. The boat was basic and lightweight, meant for maximum four people I figured.

I asked her to take a seat on one of the two large planks near the middle. I took a seat on the other larger plank, facing Aunty Sheen. I gripped the light, short wooden paddles, adjusted them according to my reach, before pulling my arms and shoulders back in a swift, deliberate motion. The boat sailed out smoothly from the jetty. The fisherman waved to me and I waved back before starting to row away.

Once we were far enough, I turned around and noticed that the other two small fishing boats were out near the eastern shore of the huge lake. So, I quickly turned right and began rowing along the western shore of the lake. The breeze blew harder on the lake. I looked in front to see Aunty Sheen staring at me. She kept looking at me from head to toe with a soft smile playing on her lips.

God knows what dirty thoughts were running through her mind right then.

I could tell Aunty Sheen was high and horny. She sat back comfortably on the low hard plank and spread her knees wide casually. Her short, loose skirt immediately blew up to her thick, round waist with the swift, warm breeze. I had a clear view of her dark, clean-shaven cunt which was exposed to the open air now. I was not too surprised to see Aunty Sheen's large, black pussy lips glistening with her pre-cum.

"What happened, whore?" I asked after a while, "What you looking at?"

"Uh..." Aunty Sheen stammered in surprise initially but quickly smiled, "I was admiring your sexy, lovely body, Master." Sheen aunty bit her lower lips temptingly.

"Okay..." I said and grinned, "Why don't you light me a cigarette, bitch?" I suggested pointing to the backpack placed at her feet.

"Of course, Sir. Right away." Aunty Sheen said enthusiastically and immediately pulled the bag open.

Aunty Sheen's movements were slightly slow and sluggish, letting me know that she was quite high. I watched her huge, brown breasts dangle and sway freely when she was bent over the bag. Eventually, she pulled out the pack of cigarettes, took out one and fumbled a little while flicking on the lighter. Soon enough, Aunty Sheen leaned forward to hand me the joint. I released the left oar and instead of the cigarette, I grabbed my aunt's thick, soft wrist and pulled.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly in surprise when I suddenly pulled her off of the plank and on the floor of the boat.

The small boat rocked a little but righted quickly though. Aunty Sheen was down on her knees now, with her left hand resting by my side on the plank. I kept pulling her right hand steadily close to me. Sheen aunty understood somehow and caught the lit cigarette between forefinger and middle before turning her palm towards me. I carefully clamped my moist lips over the butt of the cigarette and Aunty Sheen slowly pulled her fingers away. I leaned back to sit straighter and pushed her right hand down to my crotch.

"Hmmm..." I sighed as I took the first deep drag of the cigarette and felt the effects of the weed get stronger.

My body felt light and my sense of touch was sharpened immensely. I could smell the peculiar sea-weed smell of the lake around us. Thanks to the sunglasses, I didn't find the glare of the shimmering lake uncomfortable and could see everything clearly. As Aunty Sheen pulled at the waistband of my small soccer shorts I quickly lifted my butt off of the plank for a second. Sheen aunty immediately had my shorts off. She let them dangle around my left ankle so I could once again stretch my legs out and brace against the wooden rib on the boat floor and row the boat. When I stretched my feet out and braced them on the shallow sides of the boat, Aunty Sheen immediately knelt between my thick, bare muscular thighs.

The warm moist breeze felt amazing against my bare legs and exposed cock. I grabbed the oars and started to row. The cigarette was clamped between my teeth so I could take drags on it without having to stop rowing. I watched as Aunty Sheen immediately grabbed the base of my thick, semi-erect dick and bent her head to kiss it.

"Hhmmm..." I sighed aloud in pleasure.

Aunty Sheen's warm, wet lips felt incredible against my sensitive circumcised dickhead. I relished the way my slutty, horny aunt began to lick and kiss the top of my young arousing cock.

"Mm... Mm... Hmm..." Sheen aunt's moans were audible as she gobbled the top few inches of my huge, hardening dick into her hungry, hot mouth.

I watched the top of her head twist and turn as she licked and sucked the wide girth of my young, large dick. I could feel her other hand now cupping my smooth scrotum from below and fondling it casually. I took a deep breath and started paddling faster around the outcrop on the lake shore while having my thick, excited dick sucked by my slutty, submissive aunt.

I kept glancing around to make sure no one was watching. Soon, enough I rowed to a spot behind the hill, near the north-west edge of the lake. It was a large, round inlet, with sparse trees but a large sprawling grassy meadow along the shore. As I rowed closer, I figured the water was shallow, probably 2 or 3 feet max, because I could see the moss-laden flat stones nearer to the lake-shore beneath the murky green water.

I glanced around once and was satisfied because I could see no one nearby. The two fishing boats on the eastern shore of the lake were mere specks now. The wide, open grassy land sloped up and disappeared over a low ridge, and it was completely deserted. I let the boat drift in the huge, shallow pool of water formed by the natural depression in the lake floor beneath.

"Aahh... Enough, bitch." I groaned in excitement.

Aunty had started to suck my almost-erect dick too hard in her eagerness and I told her to stop. Aunty Sheen reluctantly released my slick, hard dick from her hot, hungry mouth and looked up enquiringly. Her hands kept caressing my big ball-sack from below while keeping a tight grip on the thick base of my stiff, huge dick.

"Grab the bag, slut." I said, nodding to the backpack.

Aunty reached behind her and placed the small black backpack on her thick, smooth thighs whilst kneeling between my legs. She quickly opened the top wide and held it for me. I reached down and carefully pulled out the small black pouch first. I kept it to my side, on the plank. I quickly pulled out four 6-feet long lengths of the soft thick hemp rope. Then I grabbed Aunty Sheen's "toy pouch", the large black zipper pouch in which she kept her sex toys.

"Keep the bag back, slut." I said and started to uncoil the lengths of ropes.

Aunty Sheen quickly thrust the bag back behind her, under the plank where she had sat and turned around to face me. Sheen aunty had a clearly eager and excited expression on her face. Her wet thin lips were spread into a large white-toothed smile as she saw me preparing the ropes. She knew something extremely dominating and intensely exciting was going to happen.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"It's just past 4 PM, Master." Aunty Sheen said, checking her cell phone in the bag before turning around to face me once more.

I nodded my head and slowly stood up. The boat rocked softly as I stepped over my kneeling aunt and stood behind her.

"Kneel on that plank." I said, bending down and nudging her towards the large plank I had just vacated.

Aunty Sheen immediately nodded her head and slowly crawled over on to the large plank. The warm, swift breeze immediately blew her short, flared skirt up and exposed my slutty, mature aunt's dark, naked cunt and asshole. Her enormous, round bare buttocks jiggled softly as she slowly placed her knees wide apart on the large, foot-wide rough wooden plank. She sat down on her heels, with her gigantic, round naked butt cheeks hanging off of the edge of the plank behind her. My slick, stiff dick saluted the sight and twitched hard.

I quickly took a couple of steps till I stood flush against her back.

"Put your arms up in the air, bitch." I said, with a length of Manila hemp rope in my hand.

Aunty Sheen, the eager submissive slut, quickly did and told. I grabbed her hands and pushed them together till her forearms were touching. Then I carefully wrapped the thick, soft length of rope around her forearms, from wrist to elbow, thus binding her hands in a permanent pose of prayer or supplication. I put a loose, double-knot to secure and rope.

I turned around, picked another 6-feet long piece of hemp rope and went down on one knee behind my aunt. Aunty Sheen's giant, round and brown ass cheeks were barely a few inches from my face. My huge, hard dick twitched noticeably when I got a close view of Aunty Sheen's creamy, moist dark cunt.

"Push your knees wide apart, bitch." I said, finally taking my eyes off of my slutty, plump aunt's big bare behind.

Aunty Sheen struggled to do as I told her. With her arms now tied tight to each from all the way from the wrists to the elbows they were barely useful for support. She could only hold them up or flat out in front but could not lower them below her round motherly belly. Still, slowly yet steadily, aunty managed to shift her knees wider and wider on the large, flat plank. Once she could not spread her knees wider in her seated position, I stood up and grabbed the tight bun of her wavy dyed hair on top of her head and pushed her forward.

"Ohh!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud in shock at the sudden push forward, "Sshh..." She hissed in pain next, as I helped her lean forward by supporting her heavy, plump body only by her hair.

However, my slutty, subservient aunt could take much more pain than that and soon she was leaning over, with her knees wide on the foot-high plank while her bound forearms rested lower, on the floor of the boat in front. This ass-up, face-down pose made Aunty Sheen's giant, round panty-less bubble butts jut out perfectly behind her. I nudged her knees from the inside and Aunty Sheen managed to spread her thick knees a few inches more on the hard wooden plank. Now, Aunty Sheen was almost spread-eagled on her knees, with well over a couple of feet's distance between them.

I quickly tied an end of another hemp rope on her thick, soft leg, just below her knee, before wrapping the remaining length of the rope tight around the plank. I did the same to her other leg.

Now, Aunty Sheen was in an extreme doggy-style position on the boat, with her knees spread very wide and tied to the plan, thus exposing her gigantic naked brown ass cheeks and revealing the noticeable drops of her pre-cum glistening on her dark, smooth-shaven crotch.

SMACK!

"OW!" Aunty Sheen cried out at the sudden stinging spank on her enormous, round naked ass cheeks, "Sshh..." Sheen aunty hissed the next moment when I teased her creamy, dark cunt with my fingertips.

"Lovely ass." I muttered and grinned, looking at the slight tremble of her huge, round, soft butt cheeks as she quivered in fright of another spank coming her way.

I grabbed the small black pouch first and took out a thin, long joint. The strain of rowing had sobered me significantly. I wanted to get high and enjoy what I'd planned for my submissive, obedient aunt. I shielded the flame of the lighter against the warm breeze that blew almost constantly over the lake surface. Aunty Sheen's loose, small skirt was tipped over and laid on her thick, wide waist. Once the joint was lit properly, I reached back and grabbed the large zipper pouch. While looking at my mature, plump aunt's huge, naked round buttocks, creamy cunt and small brown asshole my huge, stiff dick throbbed with delight.

I pulled out her favorite pink vibrator out of the pouch and kept the pouch back in place near the backpack. I switched it on and Aunty Sheen must've heard the soft hum of her toy because the same instant I noticed she pushed her huge, round ass cheeks towards me and I distinctly remember the way her tight little asshole pulsated as she pushed her creamy, dark cunt hungrily.

I reached with my left and placed my hand deep into her tight ass crack, and spread her dark, smooth creamy crotch as much as I could. I then reached out with my right hand and placed the tip of the cool, buzzing vibrator on her thick, hard clit from below.

"Ooohh... Sir..." Aunty Sheen immediately groaned aloud in pleasure before calling out in lust, "Sir... Master... Please..." She pleaded with me, trying to push away from the sudden, intense vibration on her sensitive, large clit.

I started to rub the tip round and round her thick, pink clit, with my face barely a few inches away from her enormous, enticing bubble booty. I could nearly smell the peculiar, musky scent of my horny, widowed aunt's pre-cum over the musty, warm breeze that blew over the large, calm lake. The sun beat down directly on my back and I could feel the drops of sweat running from my armpit down my bicep and side. I was mesmerized by the steady clenching and unclenching of her tiny, sweaty, brown anus.