Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mh! Thank... Thank you, Master... Unh!" Aunty Sheen surprised me when she said it through her sobs and sniffles.

"You fucking whore." I said, shaking my head, amazed at the extreme limits of her lust of sexual depravity.

As I said this I instantly felt my orgasm build up. I quickly pulled my dick out and plunged the vibrator into her creaming, slick cunt.

"Oh... Ah!" Aunty Sheen groaned at having lost my huge, stiff dick but immediately grunted in surprise when I suddenly replaced it with her humming toy.

I pinched my slick, engorged dickhead with my left hand and jumped off the bed to grab one of the two empty glasses resting on the bedside table to the right of the bed. I jumped up on the bed and quickly took my position before her crotch.

"Mm... Mm... Mm...." Aunty Sheen was now moaning and mumbling.

She seemed to be in an exhausted daze as the vibrator continued to stimulate her multi-orgasmic mature pussy. She opened her tired eyes half-way to squint at me. I was sure the intensely delightful sensation of the toy buzzing inside her climaxed cunt made it hard for her to keep her eyes open. However, there was no way she could miss a chance to ogle my young, thick hard dick. I watched her as she gazed at my throbbing, thick dick.

I made sure she saw me stroke my huge, hard cock softly as I plunged its slick, engorged head into the glass I held in my left, just over her hot, creamy crotch.

"Aa... Aaaahh...." I groaned once before I moaned long and low when I climaxed.

My body froze for a second and my eyes clamped shut while my head tilted up towards the ceiling. I clenched my jaws with the incredible pressure within me just before my sticky, hot semen exploded out of my large, throbbing cock. I kept on stroking though.

"Shit... Shit... Shit..." I swore with every gasp for breath as I kept stroking my young hot seed out into the clear glass tumbler.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" Aunty Sheen climaxed yet again.

I strained and opened my eyes to see her face expressing the immense delight. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her mouth opened in a cry of carnal joy as she climaxed hard.

"Oh, fuck..." I exhaled as the last drop of my sticky, white semen plopped into the glass, filling it almost a quarter.

I plopped back on my heels and rested for a while. I still remember the feeling of extreme satisfaction overcoming my exhaustion as my softening slick dick bumped against the cold inner surface of the glass. I shook my head, opened my eyes and slowly stumbled off of the bed. I walked to the bedside table and carefully placed the glass upright and put a coaster over its brim to keep it covered. I looked over at the fancy wall clock over the A/C unit near the door.

It was 1 PM and I was surprised that Aunty Sheen had been tied up for over an hour now. I hurried over and grabbed the vibrating toy out of her sloppy, wet mature pussy.

"Ow... Aah..." Aunty Sheen groaned as the toy was suddenly pulled out of her extremely sensitive, creamy dark cunt and cried out softly in relief, "Thank you, Sir."

I slowly undid the knots of the roped from the bedposts. Aunty Sheen groaned and grunted a little as the blood rushed back into her thick soft limbs once more. I was sure keeping her arms and legs tied, spread out wide for so long must have made them numb. I watched aunty lay on the bed exhausted, unable to move for a long time.

I turned my eyes away from her plump, sweaty dark body and walked into the washroom. I washed my dick with soap before I washed my hands and face. Although I felt a little fresh, the strong weed was still showing its effect. I was feeling lightweight and my senses were heightened too. I grabbed the towel from the peg and walked out to the bedroom, drying my hands and face.

"Good job, slut." I said, nodding my head when I noticed Aunty Sheen had cleaned up the mess.

The messy, sticky duvet had been folded back neatly to the foot of the bed, revealing the bright, clean white bed sheet underneath. The pillows had been placed along the headboard normally while the ropes and other stuff was kept neatly piled on the small table at the other end of the bed. I patted her head patronizingly as I walked by. I heard the clink of the chain leash which still hung from her collar. I wrapped the towel around my waist and plopped down on the left seat of the large black couch facing the TV.

"Go wash up for lunch, you whore." I said, looking at my aunt from head to toe.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen quickly replied, bowed her head and turned to walk out into the other bedroom.

I watched her enormous, round brown buttocks swing then jiggle as she took slow, stumbling steps through the bright smaller bedroom until she disappeared into the bathroom beyond it.

I grabbed a cigarette from the pack, lit it and picked the remote lying on the single sofa to the left. I lowered the volume and started channel-surfing. The phone rang a few minutes later and I answered it. I asked the lunch to be delivered now and replaced the receiver before sitting on the large couch and watching TV again.

By 2 PM the lunch arrived. I opened the main door with only a towel around my waist and felt the intense heat of the April afternoon. I knew summer was close now by the yellowed tinge to the trees surrounding the villa. I asked the waiter to keep the lunch-laden tray on the coffee table in the porch. I handed him a 100-bucks and watched as he almost bent over backwards in his eagerness to be of help. I asked him if he could score some beer.

Although the resort does not serve alcohol, I knew very well that the staff sneaked in bottles of liquor and beer regularly because the customers didn't want to travel through a few miles of dense jungle to the liquor store in the hamlet we had passed through. I paid him for a large bottle of Foster's and assured him I'll let him know if I need anything else. He hurried off to the reception and I closed the door once more. I turned around to see Aunty Sheen standing at the door connecting the two bedrooms.

Sheen aunty had washed herself. I could tell by the way her hair bun was higher and tighter on her head as well as the way her smooth brown curvy body glistened in the illumination from the TV screen. Sheen aunty didn't forget to put the leather collar and leash back on her neck. The thick, leather belt around her wide, rounded hips was there too along with a pair of her black high heels.

"Oh, there you are. What took you so long, slut?" I said in a mock admonishing tone.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I was cleaning up." Aunty Sheen replied meekly.

I shook my head and took a seat in the middle of the large couch once more.

"Light me a cigarette, bitch." I said, leaning behind to rest against the soft backrest.

Aunty Sheen hurried to the coffee table, the trailing end of the long steel chain clinking on the floor. She stopped close to my left and bent down to grab the cigarette pack and lighter placed in front on the low glass-topped coffee table.

SMACK! My left hand dropped down on her enormous, round ass cheeks which protruded out enticingly near my face.

"Uff!" Aunty Sheen hissed softly as her body jerked in reaction to the sudden stinging spank, "Thank you, Sir." She said and I raised my eyebrows in wonder.

I realized she had deliberately bent her big behind so close to my face because she knew I always had an urge to spank her huge, round brown ass cheeks when she took certain positions.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I started to spank her large, round firm ass cheeks a little lightly, making them jiggle hard.

"Mm... Mm... Thanks, Sir." Aunty Sheen moaned with every spank and thanked me when I stopped.

She waited for a few seconds, and when I didn't do anything, she slowly turned to face me, still bent at her waist.

"Your cigarette, my Master." Aunty Sheen said in a soft, subservient voice and bent lower, making her huge, heavy brown boobs hang and sway enticingly close to my face.

I tilted my head up slightly and parted my lips a little. Aunty Sheen smiled and leaned further to place the cigarette gently in my mouth.

I remember I heard the clatter of dishes outside and knew the waiter had placed the beer bottles on the coffee table on the porch outside, just as I had instructed. I let Aunty Sheen light the cigarette for me and took a deep drag on it.

"Go get the lunch from outside, slut." I said, blowing out a thick cloud of white tobacco smoke into her face.

"Yes, Sir." Aunty replied eagerly and turned around.

I watched her enormous, round brown butt cheeks jiggle hard as she hurried to the main door. I had not locked it so she opened it and peeked out carefully. Once she saw that there was no one there, Sheen aunty immediately slipped out the half-open doorway, careful not to let the heat invade the cool darkness of the main bedroom. I heard the soft clatter of dishes before Aunty Sheen appeared at the doorway. She was looking at something behind her. She looked back into the room and smiled wide as she walked in.

"Sir, I think someone saw me." Sheen aunty said, sounding surprisingly excited.

"What? Who?" I asked, confused.

"I think it was the gardener, Sir." Aunty Sheen said, nodding her head at the door behind her, "Watering the lawn outside."

"Oh..." I said, suddenly shocked to hear that someone had seen my mature Muslim aunt completely naked and with a dog-collar and chain leash.

"Fuck him." I said, shrugging my shoulders when I saw Aunty Sheen did not seemed the tiniest bit upset.

Sheen aunty just grinned as she came closer. The hot wind blew open the door wide, because Aunty Sheen had not locked it, what with her hands full with the heavy laden tray.

"Fuck!" Aunty Sheen swore and hurried to place the tray on the coffee table.

"No." I called out, suddenly getting a great idea, "Leave it. Switch off the A/C and switch on the fan." I instructed and took a deep breath of the warm afternoon air coming through the open door.

I could clearly see almost half the lawn from my place and saw the arc of water falling on the plant. I knew the gardener was trying to get a peek into the door while he pretended to water the plants near the porch. He was still at least 30 feet away, beyond the porch but coming closer as he watered the plants along the southern boundary of the lawn.

"Serve." I said simply.

Aunty Sheen walked to the coffee table from the light switches near the fan, and I knew the gardener outside must have a clear view of my shameless mature Muslim aunt's naked big brown ass cheeks through the door. I watched her large brown boobs swing free along with the steel-chain leash as she bent over the low coffee table. My eyes moved over her wide, arched bare back all the way to her enormous, round butt cheeks jutting out behind her. Aunty Sheen quickly served food in a plate and handed it to me carefully.

I took the plate, nodded for her to make another plate for herself. When Aunty Sheen turned back to the coffee table I glanced out of the door and could hear the patter of water as the gardener had moved almost all the way to the porch outside. I guessed he was about 6 feet away from the door and definitely wanted to see more.

I found it strangely exciting when people ogled my fuck-buddies, as long as they stared from afar. It was the fact that I was fucking someone who was lusted for by so many others that made me feel satisfied and excited at the same time.

I leaned to the side for a quick glance and saw the gardener for the first time. He was an old, white-haired man, short and wispy, with the traditional clothes that the villagers in Maharashtra normally wear. He was not looking in at the time so he didn't know I'd seen him. I knew the old pervert wanted another glimpse of my slutty nude aunt's plump mature body.

Suddenly, I had a wicked idea. I was going to show him something he will never forget.

"Come here, slut." I called out softly, just loud enough for my aunty to hear, but not loud enough so the gardener could hear.

Aunty Sheen had filled a plate with a few ladles of rice because of her small appetite and was about to pour the Dal on it when she heard me. Sheen aunty immediately left her plate and hurriedly shuffled the three feet on her knees.

I reached out and grabbed the cool, heavy steel chain and ran it along my palm till I had the looped leather end in my hand. I slowly got up, took a deep drag on the cigarette before walking towards the wide-open doorway. I could see the bright afternoon sunshine painting everything gold and green beyond the lawn, along the small, densely-wooded hillock. I walked to the side and figured the gardener was to the right of the door, beyond my sight. I knew he must be trying to peek in through the heavy, closed curtains of the window beside the main door.

I smiled to myself and slowly made my way towards the hot breeze blowing in from the open doorway. I pulled at the chain and heard the soft thumps of my aunt's hands and knees as she crawled to me on her fours on the warm tiled floor. I heard the patter of water to the right, outside the door and knew I had guessed right. I stepped out casually into the bright, warm porch.

I walked with only the towel wrapped around my waist and my fair chest bared to the heat. I clutched the cigarette in my right hand while the leather loop was in my right, trailing the long, shiny steel chain behind. I intentionally avoided looking to the right, but kept my eyes straight in front, as if I was admiring the view of the small hillock and the dam leading to it.

I heard the splash of water quiet down, no doubt the gardener must have lowered the hose close to the ground so as not to make too much noise.

I paused just outside the door for a second, letting the gardener relax thinking that I hadn't seen him. Then, I took a few steps to the left and I knew he saw the bright steel chain leading away from my hand clearly now.

Aunty Sheen soon emerged at the end of the leash, crawling completely naked on all fours casually like a dog.

We both heard a soft, wet thud before hearing footsteps running away and I turned in time to see the gardener's white-shirted back disappear around the corner of our villa.

"Ha ha ha!!!" I laughed aloud and Aunty Sheen grinned quizzically.

She turned back to see the red garden hose lying left in panic by the shocked gardener at the sight of a mature plump middle-aged woman being walked like a real bitch in the resort. Aunty Sheen turned around with a small grin, shaking her head softly as if admonishing for having scared the sleazy, old bastard.

I shrugged my shoulders as if it didn't matter before turning and leading her into the dark bedroom by the steel-chain leash.

"Now, you can close the door." I said and let go of the leash as I entered the main bedroom.

I heard the soft thump of the door as it shut and the clatter of the locks as Aunty Sheen latched the door closed. Without having to be told, Aunty Sheen quickly switched on the A/C, which started to cool the room once more.

"Good slut." I said and nodded my head as I walked to the bedside table on the right.

I grabbed the glass of cum from earlier and took a seat on the middle of the large black couch once more.

I leaned forward, put the glass on the table and grabbed the other plate. I placed it close to my right foot, in the gap between the low-slung sofa and the coffee table. I picked the glass quarter-full of my sticky, white cum from the table and leaned back to sit properly on the soft cool couch.

"Sit, bitch." I said and gestured to a spot near my left foot.

Aunty Sheen's huge, naked big breasts swung hard as she hurried to obey my command. She immediately went on her fours and crawled from the door to the couch. Her eyes were bright like the long, heavy chain she dragged with her neck. Sheen aunty looked at me with a mix of hunger and excitement. She stopped exactly where I was pointing to. I grabbed the leash close to the collar with my left hand and pulled her to my right. Aunty immediately followed. I turned her to face sideways and pulled down at the same time.

Aunty Sheen was now on her fours, with her head over the plate near my right foot while her huge round ass cheeks jutted out on my left.

I stopped when her face was a few inches above the plate of plain, boiled white rice. I slowly but firmly pulled the heavy chain leash up till her leather dog-collar turned around and the blank bone-shaped name-tag faced up. I pulled the chain taut and rested the remaining leash beside me on the large soft couch seat. Aunty Sheen stayed in the position obediently as I leaned to my right and brought the glass of cum up to her face.

"You know what this is, slut?" I asked softly in her ear.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen said, staring straight at the milky white viscous inside the clear glass, "It's my food." She almost whimpered with unbridled excitement but composed herself in time.

"Mm... Good, bitch." I replied, grinning.

I tipped the glass, giving her a clearer view of my sticky, white semen inside the tall, lean glass. I thought I saw a twitch of smile on her profile but I couldn't tell in the semi-darkness of the large living room. However, the illumination from the TV screen was enough to highlight the white, sticky semen in the glass. I watched my slutty, submissive aunt as she stared almost impatiently at the way the sticky, white cum slowly dripped down the round side of the glass. She almost jerked forward to lick my viscous cum but checked herself. I tipped the heavy glass upside down and watched sticky streams of my cool, gluey semen fall down on the matching white rice. I shook the glass a few times to make sure that every drop of my sticky white cum emptied out into her food.

I tilted the glass up and pushed it close to my slutty mature aunt.

"Lick." I said simply.

Aunty Sheen's long, pink tongue instantly darted out and flicked at the thin streaks of milky white viscous spunk around the rim of the glass.

"Mmh.. Hmm... Mmhh.." Sheen aunt lapped almost audibly now.

I could see she had stretched her soft, wet tongue into the glass and licked as far as it reached hungrily.

I slowly pulled away the half-clean glass from her and placed it on the coffee table in front, away from the sweating, chilled bottles of Foster's beer. I picked my plate, leaned back on the soft cushion behind me before pulling my legs up to rest my feet on my slutty, submissive aunt's bare, soft, wide back.

"Mmph!" Aunty Sheen suddenly gave a muffled cry as the weight of my long, muscular legs pushed her face into the plate of rice mixed with cum.

"Eat." I said loudly.

I grinned as I watched my depraved, shameless aunt's head as it moved up and down, taking it hungry mouthfuls of the disgusting, spunk-filled food. I shook my head in amazement once again, watching her cross yet another limit to satisfy her depraved sexual deSires. After a while, I wrenched my eyes away and watched TV, eating food and taking sips of beer while resting my feet on my submissive, slutty aunt's bare back.

Even after Aunty Sheen finished her food in five minutes, I kept eating and stayed in the same position for as long as I ate.

It was a few minutes to 2:30 PM when I finished my lunch. I was surprised it was almost an hour later when I burped loudly after a hearty lunch. I could feel the beer already taking effect, making my movements sluggish and my speech slow and deliberate. The weed from the couple of joints I'd had since morning was only helping the beer to take a stronger effect though and I was slightly tipsy and high at the same time.

Bad combination! Because I get really weird ideas and my mind seems to get muddied when I mix weed with booze.

"Hey... slut..." I said slowly and softly, trying not to slur my speech noticeably.

1...45678...11