Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I signaled discretely to my aunt. Sheen aunty immediately grabbed our bags, placed them on the low, soft bed and bent over as she started to unpack. I turned to catch the waiter ogling my mature, plump aunt's huge, round buttocks as they jutted out enticingly behind her. The waiter blushed when he saw me looking at him and immediately lowered his head. I smiled as if nothing happened and ordered a simple breakfast for us. When I tipped the waiter 100 bucks and his smile returned and he left happily, with a promise to get the breakfast quickly.

"Bitch" Learns Her Place During Breakfast

(9AM - 10AM, Wednesday 16th April 2008)

I locked the main door from within and turned to take a seat on the black soft, low-slung three-seat couch facing the TV. Single matching sofas stood on the left and right. I plopped down on the soft couch and placed my booted feet on the edge of the thick glass-top. The heavy coffee table creaked as I slowly but firmly pushed it away a couple of feet. Now, I could sit back on the sofa and rest my feet on the coffee table in front. I switched on the TV and tuned to VH1, increasing the volume over 1/3rd of the way up.

I turned my head and looked at my plump mature aunt. Sheen aunty was still bent over as she emptied her satchel bag. I could see the coils of different types of ropes. There were a few pieces of flimsy lingerie too. I noticed the big bottle of Johnson's oil and large jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly for the first time. I was surprised though when I saw a large glass jar of golden honey. There was the large black zipper pouch full of Aunty Sheen's toys. Everything was arranged neatly in line at the foot of the bed.

Two things happened when I gazed at the casually sexy sight. First, I recalled that Aunty Sheen had not set any restrictions or no-nos and realized that this meant I had almost limitless freedom. Second, as I was quite high after the thin joint, the sight of the bondage equipment had me incredibly aroused. I had no doubt it woke the dominant streak in me that I had discovered earlier. My young thick dick almost immediately started to rise up.

I still remember the way the dark domineering cloud almost instantly took over my mind.

"You, slut." I called out loud enough to be heard over the TV, "Leave that. Come here and take off my clothes now." I said and turned without waiting for an answer.

I didn't have to wait long as Aunty Sheen's sneaker shoes squeaked on the tiled floor and her wide, rounded hips came into view from the left. I looked up impassively at her eager smiling face, down to her voluptuous bra-less chest under the loose, black Abaya before travelling to her curvy, wide hips that stretched her loose Abaya at the sides. I simply pointed at my feet on the table and started to watch the TV. Aunty Sheen immediately went down on her knees on the floor, close to my outstretched legs. I glanced at her huge rounded hips and the way her enormous, round buttocks were squished flat as she sat on her legs on the cool tiled floor.

Aunty Sheen quickly untied the laces on my thick black boots before taking them off gently, one after the other. She placed them carefully at her side and then peeled off my dark cotton socks. I wriggled my toes in delight as she turned to put my socks in my boots.

Aunty Sheen casually rubbed my jeans as she turned to face me and shuffled to come closer to the sofa. I kept watching the TV, but felt the deft hands of my mature submissive aunt as she quickly unhooked my belt buckle, undid the button before carefully pulling the fly down. I placed my bare feet on the smooth tiled floor and lifted my butt off of the soft, low couch for a few seconds. It was all Aunty Sheen needed to pull my jeans and underwear down and exposing my smooth, muscular white legs and young semi-aroused circumcised dick. Once she slipped the pants and underwear off my legs Aunty Sheen folded them carefully before placing them on the single couch behind her.

Sheen aunty then sat up on her knees and leaned over the couch. As she undid the buttons on my short-sleeve shirt I distinctly felt the warm softness of her mature big breasts on my left arm which lay on my thigh casually. I turned my hand palm-side up and grabbed at her large, soft tits.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud when I suddenly squeezed her soft motherly breasts very hard, "Ahh..." Sheen aunty groaned softly as I started to knead her heavy, soft breasts over the Abaya.

Aunty Sheen's hands faltered for a second before she successfully undid the last button on my shirt. I let go of her heavy, soft breast and leaned forward. Aunty immediately stood up and stepped behind me. I felt her soft, round breasts press against the back of my head as she gently leaned over the back of the couch and peeled the fitting shirt off of my slim body. I felt the cool blast of the A/C on my bare, firm flat chest immediately.

"Mm..." I sighed softly at being completely nude, "Go get your leash, bitch." I said in a soft but stern voice after lowering the volume of the TV.

I heard the shuffle of feet and then the tinkling of the steel chain as Aunty Sheen grabbed the 6-foot long steel-chain dog-leash from the bed.

"On your knees." I said aloud, without looking away from the TV.

The next instant, I heard the shuffle of her Abaya as my mature submissive aunt went down on her knees behind the large couch I sat on. The soft thumps of her knees became audible before I looked to my left and grinned.

Aunty Sheen came crawling on her hands and knees from behind the couch. She had the looped leather end of the leash caught in her small mouth and the heavy 6-feet long steel chain trailed between her knees. I watched her thick, plump assets as they jiggled noticeably under her loose Abaya. I kept grinning and watching with a hardening dick as she came closer and stopped with her face a couple of inches from my left hand.

"Good doggy." I said with exaggerated excitement and patted my mature submissive aunt's head before taking the leather handle.

Aunty Sheen smiled wide and I knew she liked it. I signaled her to come closer and Aunty Sheen immediately crawled and sat up on her knees, with her huge, heavy breasts pressed against my bare muscular thigh. I pulled the rest of the chain up off of the floor as Aunty Sheen slipped the Abaya up over her neck and revealed the black leather dog-collar underneath. She leaned forward and offered herself to me with a large, wicked grin on her face.

It was truly a memorable moment when I clipped the leash on the hook of her dog-collar. My thickening cock twitched hard enough to be noticeable. That moment sealed the pact between my mature Muslim slutty aunt and me where I would use her in any way imaginable to fulfill my sexual deSires.

I noticed my slutty aunty staring with lust-filled eyes at my large, young cock as it grew harder quite quickly. She absentmindedly licked her thin, glossy dark lips and kept on staring at my huge, hard dick till I shook my head in amazement. I was astonished at the levels of lust her short plump body held inside.

"Go get me a towel now." I said suddenly.

Aunty Sheen was startled for a moment before she immediately recovered, coming out of her lusty reverie.

Sheen aunty grinned but I was looking at her huge, heavy hangers sway as she stood up quickly. She turned and hurried around to the bed behind me. Aunty Sheen quickly returned with the soft, white towel I had packed in my bag. I slowly straightened and stood up. I kept my eyes on the TV as Aunty Sheen quickly went on her knees to my left. She wrapped the towel securely around my waist. Now, the prominent bulge of my almost-erect dick was not too obvious under the thick soft towel.

DING!

The doorbell rang and Aunty Sheen looked up at me enquiringly as she knelt at my side, adjusting the towel carefully.

"Go get the breakfast." I said and sat back down on the coffee table.

Aunty Sheen immediately pulled the chain up and slid it into her Abaya and arranged her Hijab to hide the dog-collar it was attached to on her slim smooth neck. I watched her enormous, round mature buttocks jiggle hard as she turned around and hurried to the main door, right beside the TV. Sheen aunty slowly opened the door half-way, trying to block the waiter's view of me lying half-naked on the couch inside the semi-dark living room. I heard her thanks the waiter and wait with her huge, round buttocks to me till the waiter turned around and started walking away towards the reception hall.

Sheen aunty slammed the door shut with her foot before turning with a large tray. It was laden with egg sandwiches, coffee pot and mugs, two tall glasses of warm milk and cold orange juice, along with several chilled bottles of packaged water. Aunty walked slowly and carefully before stopping near the coffee table. She bent low at her waist to put the tray down on the low table and remember the way her bra-less big breasts hung down and swayed noticeable.

"Lock the door." I said in the same soft but stern voice.

Aunty Sheen straightened up and I watched her enormous, round ass cheeks jiggle wildly once again. My huge young dick was now throbbing softly under the soft towel. When she turned around after double-locking the doors I snapped my fingers and gestured up and down her body. Aunty immediately understood and started to strip.

My thick dick was hardening as I watched my submissive widowed aunt strip off her Hijab and Abaya eagerly. She quickly unwound the scarf from around her head and revealed the plain black dog-collar she had on her slim smooth neck, with the long steel chain hanging down between her large, motherly breasts.

Her fingers rand down the front of her long, loose outfit and within a few seconds she had unbuttoned her Abaya. She quickly pulled it down her thick bare brown arms before letting it fall on the floor behind her. My hungry eyes traveled up and down her plump dark lingerie-clad figure.

Aunty Sheen's big brown boobs stood out proud beneath the sheer bikini-like top of her skimpy outfit. Her thick black nipples were hard and poked out prominently through the sheer fabric. I smiled wide when I noticed she wore the 2-inch thick black leather belt tight around her slim waist. It wound tight, marking a thick crease at the top of her thick, wide hips on the sides before running behind to wrap tight around the prominent ledge of my aunt's huge, round bubble-like booty. The thick belt buckle was however hidden deep under the fold of my mature, plump aunt's deep, dark navel.

My lusty eyes traveled lower to her bare thick, shapely brown thighs and wide, muscular calves all the way down to her bare feet as she had slipped out of her sneakers quickly.

I lifted my left hand and pointed a finger straight at my slutty aunt's face. She looked at it eagerly before I lowered it down and pointed to the ground between her feet. Aunty Sheen immediately went down on her knees with her big, soft round tits bouncing slightly. She kept staring at my outstretched finger intently, with a soft smile on her lips.

I pointed my finger to the tray on the coffee table. Aunty Sheen immediately put her hands on the cool clean tiled floor. I watched with a soft smile as she started to crawl on her fours towards me. Her heavy, mature breasts hung down and swayed till she crawled and stopped at the coffee table. She straightened up to her knees and turned to the tray laid on the coffee table.

I grinned and shook my head before turning my eyes to the TV once again. Aunty placed several sandwiches on my plate, knowing my unusually large appetite. She walked on her knees a few feet and bent low at her waist before holding the plate high up as an offering.

"Your food is ready, Master." Aunty Sheen said softly, peeking at me from under her outstretched arms.

"Hmm..." I mumbled and grabbed the plate from her hands.

Aunty Sheen sat back on her knees and heels, waiting for my next command.

"I guess I'll have to feed you too." I muttered under my breath.

I said it softly but it was audible enough for my slutty submissive aunt to hear over the low music playing on the TV. I saw the soft smile flicker once on her round eager face. I leaned forward and placed my plate on the coffee table in front. I stretched my hand, grabbed a plate off of the tray and placed a couple of sandwiches on them.

I glanced at my submissive aunt to see her eagerly watching me. I quickly broke the large sandwiches into bite-sized pieces. I turned, grabbed the leash hanging down from the collar around Aunty Sheen's neck and pulled her roughly towards me.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly at the sudden jerk.

She was pulled to her hands and knees and she hastened to crawl her way to my couch. I grabbed the plate and placed it in the spot she had been kneeling at on the floor. Aunty Sheen's hungry eyes now flicked between the plate and me. I leaned back and stretched my left hand towards her. My fingers were messy with the ketchup Id' gotten while breaking the sandwiches for her.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly as she started to lick the dark red ketchup off of my long fingers.

She had her long pink tongue stretched all the way out of her small mouth. She moved her head up and down, softly running her wet, warm tongue over my fingers. I twisted and turned my hand, letting her lick every drop of ketchup off of them. My thick young dick throbbed harder with excitement under the soft thick towel at the way my slutty aunt hungrily licked my fingers like a greedy bitch.

"Mm?" Aunty Sheen made a disappointed moaning noise when I pulled my hand back.

"Eat, bitch." I said, nodding at the plate on the floor.

I watched as Aunty Sheen's frowning face broke into a happy smile. She turned around on her fours to face away from me. As she bent her face to the plate like a dog, I watched the tiny skirt of her teddy suit pull up and reveal Aunty Sheen's bare, round and brown ass globes.

Aunty Sheen bent low and placed her forearms at the side of the plate, exactly like a dog. This made her gigantic, bubble butt jut out even more prominently behind her. The position was such that my plump, short aunt's deep, tight ass crack was splayed wide open. This gave me a clear view of my mature, slutty aunt's dark clean-shaven crotch.

My almost-erect cock jerked once when I noticed Aunty Sheen's large, loose labia was already glistening with her pre-cum. The sight of her dark, tight asshole sent a shiver of energy up my cock, making it extremely hard in no time. I finally had to wrench my eyes away from her giant, giggling ass cheeks as she hungrily gorged on the bits of sandwiches like a real greedy bitch.

Eventually, my growling stomach called out to me and I wrenched my eyes away from the sexy, slutty sight. I picked my plate and a glass of orange juice, leaned back and started to eat breakfast. After placing the plate on the cushion at my right, I took small bites of the sandwiches and washed them down with sips of the cold OJ in my spit-slick left hand.

I tuned to a corny Bollywood movie and continued to eat. I placed my right foot on the low coffee table and was about to place my left foot when it brushed against my aunt's enormous, round bare buttock. I suddenly had an inspiration.

I gently placed my left foot on Aunty Sheen's bare, wide lower back instead. Aunty Sheen flinched softly at the sudden touch on her naked back but soon realized it was my leg and relaxed. I watched her giant, soft, round butt cheeks sway slowly as she bent and lifted her head for the small bite-sized pieces of sandwiches from the plate on the floor. Soon though, the TV became less interesting.

I started to rub my left foot up and down her huge, bare bubble butts. I loved the soft, smooth feel of her giant butt on the bare sole of my large, white feet.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen began to moan softly through mouthfuls of sandwich with my foot fondling on her sensitive, sexy ass.

After a while, I finished my sandwich and noticed Aunty Sheen still had a few bits left on her plate. She remained in the crouching position on her arms and knees on the floor, taking her time to chew on the morsels of food I'd given her. After a while, I started rubbing her deep, moist ass crack.

"Hmm... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen's soft moans were soft but audible over the dialogues and music of the TV.

I sipped on the half-glass of OJ and slowly started to rub her glistening, warm labia lips with my big toe. I could feel the wet, warmth within her large labia when I pushed my thick toe inside.

"Oh... Mm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen gasped as my toe suddenly slipped past her loose, glistening labia but started to moan once again when I began rubbing the wet, pink flesh under her mature dark cunt lips.

I took small sips on the cool OJ, feeling quite comfortable after the quick but filling breakfast. My toe rubbed the wet, pink insides of my mature, submissive aunt's cunt for a while before I pushed my foot below her.

"Shh..." Aunty Sheen hissed as I roughly pushed her huge ass cheeks a little up.

Once she complied, I placed my long, large foot straight up, with my ankle resting on the cold tiled floor between her thick, shapely brown calves. Aunty Sheen carefully sat lower till my big toe pushed against her warm, wet cunt. She shuffled a little till my thick toe rested at the entrance to her vaginal entrance and before I could say anything she sat down an inch.

"Ah!" Sheen aunty cried out softly as my thick big toe slipped into her slick, warm pussy, "Oh... Mm... Mm..." Aunty started to moan next as she slowly bobbed her enormous, round bare buttocks up and down an inch, pushing my thick toe in and out of her warm vaginal canal.

"Aah... Ohh... Ahh... Ohh.. Aahh... Ohh..." Aunty Sheen's moans got louder and louder as my glass of OJ emptied slowly.

"Oohh... Ssh... Aahh.. Sshh... Aahh... Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunt's moans soon turned louder and more frequent as I figured she came closer to her first orgasm of the day.

Aunty Sheen's thick knees had come together, trapping my foot between her wide, muscular calves as she jerked up and down harder and harder over my foot. I remember feeling her mature, large cunt clench and unclench over my slick, thick toe as she neared orgasm.

Not so easy. I thought to myself and instantly pulled my foot free of her thick legs.

"Ah! Ooo..." Aunty Sheen cried out loudly in frustration before groaning long and low in disappointment.

I grinned to myself for some strangely satisfying feeling at having complete control over my horny widowed aunt's body and mind. I leaned forward casually and placed the empty glass of OJ beside my plate on the low coffee table. I looked at Aunty Sheen to see her watching me beseechingly over the glass edge of the table-top. I smiled wickedly and leaned further to grab the other glass of lukewarm orange juice from the tray. I had noticed she had finished her sandwich and figured her throat must be dry.

"Bring the plate here, bitch." I said, nodding to a spot near my left foot as I straightened up with the glass of juice in my left hand.

Aunty Sheen smiled and nodded her head eagerly like a pup before turning back to her plate. I watched from behind as she bent her head this way and that before she eventually clenched the thin edge of the heavy white ceramic plate between her white teeth. She carefully lifted her head up and turned around very slowly, scared to bang the plate against the low coffee table which was at her face level now.

"Ha ha!" I laughed aloud.

I noticed the way my slutty submissive aunt's big brown eyes squinted as she stared hard at the plate clenched in her teeth. She was completely focused on carrying the heavy smooth plate in her mouth. Her overly-attentive expression somehow made her look like a dark brown pug with cross-eyes and my high state of mind found it funny.