Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch..." I muttered and smirked.

Aunty Sheen had now successfully turned all the way around to face me. I watched her large, heavy brown make her skimpy lingerie top sag down when she bent down to place the plate carefully on the hard cold floor. The white hard plate made a soft clattering sound when Aunty Sheen placed it on the floor.

"Huh... Huh... Huh..." Aunty Sheen panted after the effort and smiled at me bravely.

"Good, doggy." I said and grinned wickedly at her and patted her head absentmindedly.

I bent down and quickly poured half of the warm orange juice from the glass into the plate. It was almost full to its high sloping brim and I leaned back and placed the glass on the coffee table in front.

"Drink your juice, bitch." I smiled without mirth and nodded at the plate.

Aunty Sheen nodded her head eagerly once more before bending down again. She placed her arms like paws around the plate and bent her head. I watched as she brought her round shiny brown face close to the plate on the floor. Sheen aunt's pink, long tongue flicked out to dip in and out of her sweet orange juice.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen sighed with satisfaction once.

I watched with growing fascination and erection as my slutty submissive mature aunt began to vigorously lap at the lukewarm juice from the plate on the floor.

After five minutes or so, Aunty Sheen had licked the plate completely clean. I was grinning by the end.

"Want more?" I asked, nodding at the half-glass of juice on the coffee table.

Aunty Sheen smiled and shook her head.

"Okay." I said and shrugged my shoulders as if it didn't matter.

By the time, my thick, hard young dick was craving for attention beneath my towel. I could not deny it that any longer. As I looked over at the other food kept on the tray I suddenly had an awesome idea. I grinned wickedly at my aunt as I pointed to the tray.

"Here's what you're gonna do now. Get the glasses of milk, that jar of honey and the smokes on the tray and bring it to the bathroom. Quick!" I said, smacking her thick, soft biceps hard.

"Ow!" Aunty Sheen cried at the slightly stinging pain, "Yes, Sir!" She said and hurried to get up.

I didn't wait for her and stood up slowly from the low, soft couch. I tightened the towel around my waist and walked out to the bathroom. I glanced back at the coffee table to watch my slutty horny aunt arranging the glasses of milk on the empty tray. I remember I was whistling a tune in excitement as I turned and walked into the other bedroom to go the bathroom.

Wanton Mature Slave Worships Young Muslim Cock

(10AM -- 12PM, Wednesday 16th April 2008)

I walked into the cool, large, white-tiled bathroom. After I quickly removed the towel around my waist I hung it on the peg behind the bathroom door. The bathroom was brightly lit as the sunlight streamed in through the high exhaust window to the east. I went to the toilet seat, closed the lid and sat on it. The white ceramic seat felt cold on my sensitive bare balls as I sat down slowly. I leaned back and rested against the cistern behind me, feeling the cold ceramic on my bare back too. My huge, thick dick swayed in front of me.

Aunty Sheen followed a few seconds later in her skimpy, slutty outfit. She carried the large tray in front, walking with small slow steps so as not to spill the milk from the tall glasses. I watched her large, brown tits sway softly under the sheer teddy-suit lingerie. The long steel chain leash hung straight down between her huge, mature boobs, making them stand out more prominently. I watched the muscles in her smooth, brown, cushy thighs ripple with the slow, deliberate steps.

The exciting plan I was making was coming out extremely sensual. I was already lusty and the dirty thoughts running through my mind making me incredibly aroused. I could feel my huge, hard dick twitch noticeably below me as it stood proud and erect in front. I decided to take more control and took a deep breath before starting to act on my plan.

"Keep the tray here." I said, pointing to a spot on the floor near my right foot.

Aunty Sheen, who was standing looking at me expectantly, immediately took a couple of steps closer to me before going down on her knees slowly. I watched as she carefully bent her legs and knelt a foot away from the toilet seat. Sheen aunty bent slowly at her waist and carefully put the tray on the cool tiled floor as ordered before straightening up and sitting back on her knees and heels.

"I want a joint." I said and Aunty Sheen quickly grabbed a thin long joint from the tray.

I watched her huge, heavy hangers sway hard as she quickly turned to me and offered the slim white spliff on her palms. I grabbed the joint, still looking at her enormous, brown boobs under the sheer black lingerie. Sheen aunty hurried to light the joint for me. I took a few puffs to light the joint well before taking the first deep drag. Aunty replaced the lighter on the tray to her left once more and turned around to face me, once more looking at me with a devoted and expectant expression.

"Come here." I said with a lungful of thick acrid smoke

I signaled her to come closer and my horny, submissive aunt immediately obeyed by shuffling forward on her knees.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked releasing wisps of grey pungent smoke out of my mouth with every word.

I hooked a forefinger around her tight, tiny lingerie outfit.

"Uh..." Aunty Sheen hesitated, looking a little confused.

"Tell me." I said, taking another deep drag on the joint before leaning forward and asking another question, "Who are you?"

"Umm... Your aunt?" Aunty Sheen said, sounding unsure.

THWACK! My left hand shot out quickly and slapped her back-handed with my fingers.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried out loudly at the sudden, stinging slap on her face, "Ow..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly, rubbing at her hot cheek with one hand and looking at me with tears welling in her eyes. However, the strange thing was that she didn't have any fear in her eyes.

"Let's do it again." I said, in a slow, patient tone and hooked the forefinger on the deep diving neckline of the skimpy lingerie, "Who are you?" I said.

"Oh..." Aunty Sheen cried out softly and jerked back a few inches in fright.

But I innocently raised the joint to my lips and took a deep, long drag on it. I watched the thin trail of grey smoke rising up in the still and cool air of the bathroom.

"Um... Your slave." Aunty Sheen replied with some confidence this time.

"Correct." I said, holding in the smoke, "And what else?" I asked in a strained voice as I tried to hold in the hot, acrid smoke in my lungs while speaking.

"Uh... Your whore?" Aunty Sheen replied, smiling softly through tear-welled eyes now that she was on the right track.

"And..." I prompted, blowing out a mouthful of heavy, grey smoke on her round, brown face.

"Your slut. Your pet. Your bitch." Aunty Sheen continued, speaking in a soft but confident voice, with her hanging down lower with each word.

"Right." I said, now having hooked all four fingers on her neckline, "Where have you seen a bitch wearing clothes, huh?" I asked, clenching my jaw and leaning forward an inch.

"Umm..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly and jerked back an inch in fright again, "Nowhere, Sir." She replied meekly.

Rrriip!

My hand jerked down suddenly and tore her flimsy sheer lingerie right down the middle.

"Oh!" Sheen aunty cried out, startled, but didn't try to cover her exposed big breasts of clean-shaven crotch.

I released the tattered lingerie and leaned back to rest against the cistern once more. Aunty Sheen raised herself to her knees and quickly slid the pieces of her ripped lingerie off of her bare, smooth brown shoulders and arms.

"Now, tell me." I said, taking another deep, long drag on the thin joint in my hand which had burnt down to less than half, "Who am I to you?" I croaked through a mouthful of smoke before inhaling it all.

"You are..." Aunty Sheen started to say but paused and I could see her mind running on full speed by her eyes, "You are my Master." She said with new-found confidence.

I smiled and nodded, prompting her to continue.

"You are my owner. You are my Master. You are my my Lord. And I'm here to fulfill your every deSire." Aunty Sheen said in a loud practiced tone.

I grinned with intense excitement at hearing the words of submission from my mature Muslim aunt's mouth. My large, thick dick twitched and jerked noticeably.

"Are you ready to show your gratitude to your Master, bitch?" I asked softly before taking a last deep drag and finishing the joint.

I held the thick, burning smoke in my lungs and realized I was incredibly high. My senses had sharpened noticeably. The bright, white-tiled bathroom seemed to glow softly. I could smell the dank weed smoke fighting with the sterile scent of the disinfectant in the cool, bright bathroom. My ears were tuned up and the twittering of birds outside in the lawn was extremely clear to hear.

"Yes, Master." Aunty Sheen's soft voice was clearly audible in the quiet, cool bathroom.

"Then worship my cock, bitch." I said, emphasizing on the last word.

"Thank you, Master!" Sheen aunt's eager voice replied before I heard the shuffle of her plump bare body on the tiled floor.

I opened my eyes to see Aunty Sheen completely nude, on her knees and waiting to come closer. I slid lower on the cold white ceramic till my bare butt was hanging off of the toilet seat's edge. I raised my left foot and placed it on the knob of the shower on the wall and raised and rested my right foot on a large, metal waste-basket to my right. I was now sitting naked on the toilet seat with my legs splayed out to the sides. My flexible physique was not discomforted the least.

I grinned as Aunty Sheen went on her hands and knees. She moved closer and touched her face to my clean-shaven crotch.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned after taking a deep long whiff of my smooth, shaved scrotum. "Oh, Sir..." She moaned softly as she started rubbing her soft round cheeks on my thick, hard dick and big ball-sack.

"Yeah..." I encouraged her, letting her know I liked it.

"Hmm..." Sheen aunty sighed with pleasure after taking another whiff, this time of my huge, young hard dick.

I could see she really loved the smell of my large, white cock by the way her eyes were closed and the small smile that played on her lips. Aunty Sheen's soft, warm cheeks felt great on my huge, hard cock.

"I love your cock, Sir." Aunty Sheen breathed out every word with intense lust, "It's so big, Sir. I love the way it looks. I love the way it feels. I love the way it tastes, my Master." Aunty Sheen started to talk dirty as she began kissing softly down the underside of my huge, hard dick.

It throbbed visibly at her tender pecking as she started to give soft kisses down the length of my thick, hard shaft. I sighed with excitement when her lips started to kiss all over my young sensitive scrotum. I could feel her hot breath on my moist cock and balls as Aunty Sheen's tongue joined her lips in kissing my genitals.

"I love to hold your beautiful cock and stroke it gently, Master." Aunty Sheen continued to talk between soft, wet kisses on my balls.

"I love the way it tastes and fills my mouth completely." Sheen aunty said as she started kissing her way back the underside of my huge, thick shaft.

"Mm... I can do anything to get your cock in my hungry pussy, Master." Aunty Sheen said before looking straight at me with lust-filled eyes and wrapping her thin wet lips around my huge, engorged dickhead.

"Hmm..." I moaned softly as she pressed her lips tight and squeezed my ultra-sensitive circumcised cock cap and remember the way the steel chain on her leash clinked softly with her movements.

"Oh Master, I wish I could hold, touch, taste and fuck your big beautiful cock all the time." Aunty Sheen said as she released my slick dickhead and watched it swell to its large round size once more.

"Your lovely cock deserves to be worshipped, my my Lord." Aunty Sheen whispered as she began to lightly stroke my hard, thick dick and looked at it with hungry lust.

However, soon Aunty Sheen reluctantly released my thick, throbbing hard dick for a couple of seconds. She quickly turned around and grabbed a small plastic washtub from behind her. She spread her knees wide and placed the small tub on the floor, right below my overhanging crotch. She then grabbed a tall glass of milk from the tray on her left. I watched with intense arousal as Aunty Sheen gently caught my hard, heavy dick with her right hand and pulled it off of my flat tummy where it lay in its complete erect glory.

Sheen aunty looked at me with a soft smile and tipped the tall glass slowly just an inch above my huge engorged dickhead.

"Aahh..." I moaned in delight.

My eyes closed in pleasure as the warm milk dripped on my extremely sensitive circumcised dickhead. I loved the way it ran in small rivulets down my thick, veined dick before dribbling down my smooth sensitive scrotum and pattering down noisily into the washtub below.

"Your lovely cock deserves to be bathed in pure milk, my Master." Aunty Sheen said in a lusty low voice. "I wish I could wash it like this every day, my my Lord." She said, no doubt watching my thick, milk-dripping dick closely.

"Mmhh..." Aunty Sheen suddenly kissed the base of my huge, hard milky dick.

"Yeah..." I sighed encouragingly at the lovely, warm and wet feeling of my slutty aunt's mouth as she hungrily lapped the milk as it ran down from my swollen cock head and down my thick, hard shaft.

I opened my eyes and took in the sexy sight of Aunty Sheen thirstily gulping and slurping the milk from the underside of my long, thick shaft. Her milk-stained mouth ran up and down between the base of my cock and my ball-sack. Sheen aunty cupped the top of my hard, throbbing dick with her right hand and kept it standing straight up.

Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

Aunty Sheen was now lapping audibly at the milk dribbling down my hard, big dick. I could feel it throbbing harder at the way my aunt's thin severe lips sucked in bits of my sensitive skin to sip the milk dribbling down my young, circumcised cock.

"Mmm..." Sheen aunty eventually straightened up and grinned at me with milk-stained lips wickedly.

My huge, excited cock throbbed noticeably now. Aunty Sheen turned to keep the empty glass on the tray before she moved closer to my crotch.

"Look at how lovely your beautiful big cock is, Sir." Aunty Sheen cooed softly as she knelt and leaned closer and closer.

"Mm..." Sheen aunt's long moan wafted in the bathroom as she pressed my slick, milky hard dick to her warm, voluptuous chest.

"Hmm..." I moaned approvingly, loving the way she tucked my thick, hard slick dick in her deep, dark cleavage and pressed her large, heavy warm breasts from the sides.

"Ooohh..." Aunty Sheen's lusty moan was loud.

She had started to rub her naked soft breasts against my huge, hard cock. I watched my enormous, young, white cock slip and slide between my mature, plump aunt's huge, brown tits. My sensitive scrotum rubbed enticingly against my aunt's soft, motherly belly.

"Your lovely cock feels amazing when it touches me, Master." Aunty Sheen said through heavy, excited breaths, "Oohh..." She moaned softly with increasing lust, "My hungry pussy is so, so wet, Sir."

Aunty Sheen kept moaning and muttering dirty intimate things as she bobbed up and down, rubbing my huge, hard dick between her large, soft tits faster and faster. I could feel my long, thick cock getting hotter and hotter as the milk dried up and the friction between our soft smooth skins became more noticeable.

"I love your cock. I am always hungry for your cock, Sir." Sheen aunty whispered in intense excitement now, "I wish you would feed your lovely thick cock to me every hour of the day, Master." She said through heavy breathing, no doubt nearing her orgasm.

"Oh, Sir... Mm... My my Lord... My Master... Oh... You're so sexy..." Aunty Sheen's whispered dirty words were clear to my stoned, sexually excited mind, "Let your slut take care of your cute cock, my my Lord." Sheen aunty whispered before looking up at me with lust-filled eyes.

I glanced at the tray to the side and Aunty Sheen immediately reached out and grabbed the fist-sized jar of honey. She quickly twisted the cap open and flung it on the tray. I watched with intensely increasing excitement as my slutty, submissive mature Muslim aunt reached out below my huge, thick hard dick.

"Hmm..." I moaned softly when I felt my aunt's warm soft palm gently cup my smooth-shaved scrotum from below.

Aunty Sheen focused on the task at hand and I watched her face screwed up with concentration as she tipped the jar of honey on my genitals.

"Yeahh..." I sighed with pleasure.

I'd felt the first drip of thick, warm honey dribble down from the jar to land on my smooth, sensitive scrotum. I remember the way it dripped slowly and sluggishly down till it hung in streaks from my clean-shaven ball-sack.

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed, "Your lovely young balls look even more delicious with the honey on it, Sir." She said with genuine excitement.

"I know you fuck a lot of other women with this big thick cock." Aunty Sheen said softly and my head jerked up.

"Not that I mind it, Sir. Not at all!" Aunty Sheen quickly explained, seeing the look of irritation on my face, "On the contrary, I wish I could watch you fuck your other lovers, Master." She smiled wide and said.

"Hmm?" I enquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, my my Lord. I wish I could help you to fuck them. I wouldn't mind being a serving slut for you and your lovers, Sir." Aunty Sheen said, breaking her character for a split second.

I had no doubt that she was referring to the times she had shared me with others. There were several times when she had had sex with me and her daughter Dee. Apart from that, we had enjoyed together with her Hindu divorcee best friend Vandana and her married Muslim best friend Mumtaz a few times. These were just some of the most memorable FFM threesomes with my slutty Muslim mature aunt.

"I feel like I am fulfilling my life's calling when I serve your deSires and wishes, Sir." Aunty Sheen said before getting serious and adding, "I'd like nothing but to serve you in any way you wish, my my Lord."

She was smiling softly now because she had had an unexpected opportunity to share some of her deepest and most depraved deSires with me.

"I'm a lusty shameless whore, Sir." Aunty Sheen said as she brought the jar of honey up and gently caught the base of my huge, slick, hard dick.

"I deserve nothing less than to be treated like a piece of meat, Master." Sheen aunty said, before she tipped the jar of honey.

We both watched the thick golden liquid hang down from the lip of the jar before. Slowly, it dripped in a thin streak and landed on my huge, round dick head.

"Yeah..." I sighed with pleasure once again.

The warm, sticky honey collected on my engorged purple cock cap before it slowly dribbled down the underside of my huge, hard dick. Aunty Sheen kept a soft but firm grip on the thick base of my huge young cock and let the honey dribble over her fingers. Soon, it mixed with the thick layer of honey coating my smooth scrotum.

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed as she leaned back to take a good look at my honey-dripping genitals.

She kept her eyes glued to my thick, golden, slick dick as she placed the jar of honey on the floor to the side. I heard the washtub filled with milk scrape on the floor below my balls as Aunty Sheen almost straddled it to get close to my sticky, soft crotch.

"Please, Sir?" Aunty Sheen pleaded in a lusty voice, "Can I have your cock?"