Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my stoned, lust-filled eyes riveted on her sensual submissive form, I took a step back and sat on the low soft mattress at the foot of the bed. I snapped my fingers and Aunty Sheen looked at me. I pointed to the ground at her feet and took a deep drag on my joint. Aunty Sheen immediately went on her hands and knees. I signaled her with a crooked forefinger and watched as she grinned wide with the leather leash clamped in her mouth as she started to crawl slowly towards me.

Sheen aunty thumped her palms and knees hard against the tiled floor with every step forward. Her huge, big bare breasts swung and jiggled under her while her enormous, round bare bubble butt swayed and jiggled hard behind her. I watched her with a slowly arousing dick till she stopped on her hands and knees, with her face only a few inches away from my knee. I looked down at her and smirked before grabbed the leather end of the leash.

"Good, doggy." I said in an exaggeratedly slow, mocking her and patted her head patronizingly.

Aunty Sheen grinned wider and opened her mouth. I watched with a growing grin as she stuck out her long, pink tongue and she started to pant happily, even trying to shake her huge, heavy booty cheeks to resemble a dog wagging its tail in joy.

"Good, bitch." I said, patting her soft round cheek now before slowly placing my thumb on her soft, wet tongue.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned as she immediately wrapped her thin lips around my thumb.

Sheen aunty started to suck on my thick long thumb while her soft, tongue hungrily licked it slick-wet within her hot mouth.

"Mmuah!" Aunty Sheen made a loud kissing noise when I pulled my slick-wet thumb out of her hungry, hot mouth.

"Come here." I said, before shuffling back on to the soft, large mattress.

I pulled at the heavy long steel chain and watched my slutty, submissive aunt climb on the soft bed too. She placed her hands on the edge and stood up before bending down and going on all fours on the bed. She crawled on her hands and knees as I pulled the leash. I stopped when she reached the pillows stacked a couple of feet thick against the headboard. Aunty Sheen waited patiently on her hands and knees. I watched her huge, heavy brown breasts hanging low beneath her and the way her enormous, round bare buttocks stood out prominently beyond her arched back.

I turned her around to face the foot of the bed and ordered her to sit with her back resting against the pillows and spread her arms and legs to the sides. Aunty Sheen immediately obeyed. She leaned back and rested with her upper body raised with the sloping pillows at her back. I lay the cold heavy steel chain carefully within her deep, dark cleavage and pulled it along her round mature belly before leaving it draped over her naked clean-shaven cunt.

"Hmm..." I hummed in approval and slid off the bed at one side.

I took a last deep drag on the thin but long joint and placed it carefully on the bedside table. I leaned over the side, grabbed my aunt's thick soft hand and pulled the loose end of the rope tied to the nearest bedpost. I pulled Aunty Sheen's soft, bare brown arms taut up and slightly behind her shoulders before quickly stretching the length of the soft, thick hemp rope and wrapping it tight around her wrist. I tied a loose double-knot on the thick rope, knowing that the numerous turns around her thick, soft wrist and forearm were tight enough.

Aunty Sheen lay completely still and submissive as I repeated the process with her other arm. I walked around to the side of the bed and pulled at her legs hard.

"Uh!" Aunty Sheen groaned softly at the sudden jerk which pulled her down several inches on the bed.

I stretched the rope on the nearest bedpost at the foot of the bed taut before wrapping and tying the remaining end around her slim ankles and thick, muscular calf. I did the same thing with her other leg.

Now, Aunty Sheen lay bound and spread-eagled on the bed, with her arms stretching out behind her and tied to the bedposts while her thick, soft but shapely legs were pulled apart at an extremely wide angle.

I could clearly see the glistening pre-cum on my horny widowed aunt's loose, large cunt lips. My huge young dick responded almost immediately to the sexy sight by starting to twitch and slowly getting erect. I took a last long drag on the joint before crushing it out in the ashtray on the coffee table behind me.

I was extremely high after the second joint within an hour and incredibly determined to degrade my slutty, mature Muslim aunt even more.

"All right!" I exclaimed, rubbing my hands together in excitement as I approached the bed and added, "Let's see how eager you are, you slut."

Aunty Sheen simply smiled softly and lay back naked with her legs wide open on the huge, soft bed. I crawled on to the low-slung bed and shuffled on my knees to the middle. Aunty Sheen watched my every move intently. She watched me grab the bright pink vibrator lying on the foot of the bed and move close to sit on her right.

"Open your mouth wide, whore." I said sternly and Aunty Sheen immediately complied.

I pushed the smooth, plastic vibrator to her lips. Aunty Sheen instantly leaned her head forward and grasped the sex-toy in her mouth. I thrust the cool toy in her warm mouth and watched as she flicked her long tongue and licked it all around. I watched with growing arousal as she hungrily sucked her sex toy deeper into her mouth. Once the 6-inch sex toy was over half-way in her mouth, I switched it on and released it. I watched as Aunty Sheen clamped her thin severe lips tightly around the vibrating fake-dick and it hummed softly in her mouth.

"Don't you dare let it fall, bitch." I whispered softly but loud enough to be heard over the music from the TV.

"Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunty nodded her head very slowly and began to moan as she sucked hard on the slippery, smooth vibrating toy hungrily to keep it from falling out of her wet, warm mouth.

"Good." I said before reaching out and grabbing her huge, naked brown breasts.

"Mmh!" Aunty Sheen grunted muffled through a mouthful of her toy when she felt the intense pressure on her big, soft, mature boobs.

I grabbed handfuls of her huge, heavy hangers and started to knead them hard like dough. I could feel the soft fat and muscles under her motherly soft boobs getting squished and twisted around as I began to fondle her enormous brown boobs harder and harder.

"Mph! Mm! Mh!" Aunty Sheen's groans of pain were muffled now that the toy filled her mouth.

I would occasionally release her huge soft breasts and pinch her long, black sensitive nipples really hard. Aunty Sheen had started to write ever so slightly at the increasing discomfort on her chest. I kept pressing her heavy brown boobs hard before grabbing her thick hard nipples and pulling her huge soft breasts up off of her voluptuous chest.

"Mmm! Mphh! Mmhh! Hmm!" Aunty Sheen's groans had turned to grunts of pain now but I kept on fondling and squeezing her large voluptuous breasts harder and harder for a long time.

Once I was satisfied that my mature submissive aunt's big bare brown breasts were sufficiently kneaded and ached enough, I released them and pulled out the toy from her mouth suddenly.

"Mphh! Hunh... Hunh..." Aunty Sheen grunted aloud when the vibrating toy was instantly pulled out of her wet, sucking mouth and started to groan at her aching big breasts.

"Good, slut." I said and smiled patronizingly at my bound and tied aunt and added, "You've served me well the past few hours so I guess I should reward you."

"Yes, Sir. Please!" Aunty Sheen gasped out pleadingly and looked up at me with half-closed eyes.

I smiled again before turning towards her crotch. I reached out and placed the softly humming toy right over her thick clit.

"Oohh, Sir!" Aunty Sheen immediately groaned and called aloud at the sudden intense pleasure, "Yes... Oh, yes..." She moaned as I started to rub her sensitive big clit.

"Oohhh!" Aunty Sheen suddenly cried aloud over the loud music playing on the TV as I abruptly shoved the slick wet vibrating toy into her wet, warm cunt.

"Ohh.. Aah... Oohh... Aahh... Oohh..." Sheen aunt's moans were getting louder and louder as I slowly pushed the wet cold toy in her creamy hot cunt, "Sshhh!" She hissed when I buried the 6-inch humming toy deep till only the round, wide base was visible.

I noticed how the color of her toy matched the bright pink flesh inside Aunty Sheen's mature, dark cunt. My thick hardened dick throbbed with anticipation at the sexy sight.

"Mmm... Mm... Hmmm... Aah... Ohh... Yes..." Aunty Sheen started to moan with pleasure as the vibrating sent shivers deep within her hungry hot pussy.

I suddenly straddled my plump mature aunt's voluptuous naked chest. I immediately felt my sensitive, smooth ball-sack brush against Aunty Sheen's large, soft breasts below. I shuffled close to her face and sat up straighter.

SLAP!

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen immediately cried out at the sudden stinging slap on her face and looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Open your mouth wide, bitch." I said, with unneeded fierceness in my voice.

Aunty Sheen's eyes were watering with the ache of the slap on her round pudgy face but she hurried to obey me lest another slap hit her face.

"Aggh!" Aunty Sheen choked loudly when I shoved my enormous engorged dickhead into her small, warm mouth. "Hm... Mm... Mhm..." She began to moan softly next when I started to thrust my huge round dickhead in and out of her small warm mouth slowly.

Aunty Sheen's large, soft brown breasts were squished beneath my crotch as I put some weight on her.

"Huh!" Aunty Sheen grunted when I sat on her chest, "Mpph! Mmh! Mm... Mm..." Sheen aunty started to moan once again though as her mind focused back on my delicious big dick pushing in and out slowly of her mouth.

The TV kept playing music videos loudly but my mind was completely concentrated on the slutty sight of my naked, submissive aunt tied up to the bed. As I started to thrust my huge, wet dick in and out of her warm, welcoming mouth my bare buttocks rubbed hard against Aunty Sheen's large, soft boobs below. I could even feel her thick tight nipples poking my bare muscular fair thighs as I moved back and forth. I recall the way my young excited dick throbbed and hardened within my aunt's wet mouth as I continued to shove it in and out slowly and deliberately.

"Mm! Mmh! Mmmh! Hmm! Hmm!" Aunty Sheen's moans started to increase in frequency.

I realized the vibrator stimulating her wet, mature cunt was bringing Aunty Sheen close to orgasm. On top of that, Aunty Sheen seemed extremely determined to suck my thick hard young cock with complete devotion, lest another slap land on her pudgy brown face. This continued for almost 10 minutes before I felt her voluptuous chest straining to rise with each heavy breath.

"Mmh! Mph! Mmhh! Hmm! Hhmmm! Mmmmm!!!!" Aunty Sheen groans of pleasure became louder and louder till she screamed out in a muffled voice when she climaxed.

As soon as I felt my aunt's plump, soft mature body tense up just before orgasm I instantly jerked my hips forward and sank half the length of my huge, long cock into her tight, warm mouth.

"Mmph!! Aackk! Aagh! Aagh!" Aunty Sheen gagged very loudly as I thrust my huge, hard dick deeper and deeper into her tight, wet throat.

I remember the way Aunty Sheen thrashed helplessly below me. Her body was trembling hard with the intense orgasm while she choked and gasped for breath as I continued to fuck her tiny little mouth. In her intense throes Aunty Sheen inadvertently bit down on my hard, thick dick.

SLAP!

"Mh!" Aunty Sheen cried out a muffled moan of pain as I slapped her face hard.

"Mind your teeth, you slut!" I said, with teeth clenched to show my disappointment in her.

"Mmph! Mpph! Mphh!" Aunty started to gag even louder as I shoved my long, large hard cock deeper and deeper into her tight little mouth with each thrust.

"Aahh!" Sheen aunty gasped aloud when I finally pulled my thick hard dick out of her wet, warm mouth.

I watched my mature submissive aunt's huge, naked brown boobs heave up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Aunty Sheen's face was sweaty and smeared with her saliva, despite the A/C being on. Her eyes were closed as she continued to tremble with the after-throes of an intense orgasm.

"Hunh... Hunh... Hunh..." Aunty gasped audibly as the vibrator kept humming in her creamy climaxing cunt.

"Aahh.. Oohh.. Aahh... Sir!" Aunty Sheen moaned and groaned before calling out a warning to me.

I immediately leaned backwards, reached behind me and grabbed the base of the pink vibrator before moving it round and round within Aunty Sheen's mature creamy pussy.

"Sirrr!" Aunty Sheen could only call aloud before her plump naked body started to thrash with yet another hard orgasm, "Aaah... Shit! Aaahhhhh..." Aunty moaned and swore in extreme ecstasy as yet another orgasm wrecked her.

I kept turning and twisting the warm, slick toy within my aunt's climaxing cunt and still remember the way her creamy white juices gushed out of her pussy and landed again and again on the dark velvet duvet underneath her. I continued to toy her creaming cunt for a long time and stopped only when Aunty Sheen lay exhausted and groaning softly under me.

My huge, throbbing hard and slick wet dick got my attention right then.

I pushed the vibrator deeper into her slick, wet vagina.

"Ooh..." Aunty Sheen moaned aloud at the sudden penetration in her creamy, sensitive cunt, "Aahh... Ahh..." She sighed aloud with relief when I lifted myself off of her warm, bare brown body.

I was extremely high and intensely horny now. My huge, slick wet dick swung around stiffly as I shuffled and moved to sit between her spread-eagled legs. I instantly felt the cold wetness of her cunt cream which had squirted out and made the soft, plush duvet damp. The illumination from the TV screen behind me made her creamy, dark cunt glisten with her wet, whitish pussy juices but I didn't mind. The pink plastic vibrator kept on humming in her creamy, slick coochie. I grabbed the base of the slippery toy and slowly pulled it out.

"Oohh... Sir..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly before calling out in gratitude.

A thin string of Aunty Sheen's slick cum stretched from the tip of the toy to her messy, dark cunt. I raised the vibrator higher and higher till the sticky string snapped and a large drop of milky cunt juice landed on her clean-shaven crotch. I leaned forward and touched the creamy, wet vibrator to Aunty Sheen's thin, wet lips.

"Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen moaned in satisfaction as she immediately opened her mouth and sucked in the wet, slick vibrator half-way into her mouth, "Mm... Hmm... Mmm..." Sheen aunty began making soft moaning noises as she licked and sucked her cunt-juice off of her toy.

After a while, I pulled the toy out from her wet mouth and kept it to the side.

I turned around and started to undo the ropes tying Aunty Sheen's thick, soft legs to the bedposts, at the foot of the bed. The other ends of the ropes were still tied to her ankles tightly.

"Aah..." Aunty groaned as she slowly pulled her stiff, thick legs and bent them to get the kinks off.

I grabbed her huge, wide hips and pulled her down with all my strength.

"Ohh!" She cried out in surprise as I slid her down on the bed till her thick soft arms were stretched up and wide behind her, tied to the bedposts on the headboard.

I then caught the rope trailing from her left ankle and stepped over her naked, plump dark body over to the bedposts on the head of the bed. I grabbed the end of the soft but thick hemp rope and pulled hard.

"Ouch!" Aunty cried out in pain when her thick, soft leg was stretched hard to the side.

I kept pulling till her soft, round brown thigh was stretched back and resting on her voluptuous naked chest as her leg was stretched up and behind. After securing the end of the rope with a soft double-knot to the bedpost I stumbled on the soft mattress over Aunty Sheen's bound, nude form and grabbed the rope around her left ankle. I tied her left leg to the bedpost behind in the same manner.

Now, Aunty Sheen was bound securely on the bed, with her legs and arms spread out wide and tied to the bedposts behind her. Her creamy dark clean-shaven crotch was completely exposed. Aunty Sheen's large, mature boobs hung down softly on her sides as she struggled slowly to find some comfort in this extreme stretched position.

I grinned, satisfied with my work. Grabbing the slick, warm vibrator I switched it on and shuffled over to kneel before my aunt's wide exposed pussy. Aunty Sheen looked at me with exhausted but lust-filled eyes as I reached out and placed the smooth round tip of the vibrator right on her pink, prominent clit.

"Oohhh!" Aunty Sheen groaned long and low when she felt the vibrations on her sensitive, thick cit, "Sirrr... Yesss!" She hissed and moaned in pleasure as her toy stimulated her cunt button.

As I knelt and toyed my slutty, submissive Muslim aunt's pussy, my thick, hard dick throbbed with anticipation. I grabbed it at the thick base and leaned forward, placing its huge dickhead on the slick, thick lips of her warm wet vagina.

"Mmm... Sir... Please fuck me... Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned and begged softly when I rubbed my huge, round dickhead on her slick, warm vagina.

I immediately thrust forward a couple of inches.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly at the sudden penetration of my engorged dickhead into her warm, wet cunt, "Ooo... Sir!" She groaned softly with lust and cried out in gratitude.

"Sshh... Yes... I like it, Sir... Aa... Mmm..." Sheen aunty hissed and groaned in pleasure, thanking me for vibrating her pink, tight clit while fucking her deeper and deeper with my huge, hard cock.

"Aah! Aaah! Aah! Ooh! Aah!" Aunty Sheen's moans turned to groans when I began fucking her.

My hips pushed back and forth at a strong and steady pace, shoving my long, hard dick in and out of my horny mature aunt's creamy, hot cunt. I could her large labia lips slide up and down my thick, slick shaft. I kept the vibrator pressed down hard on her clit and kept on fucking her harder and harder. My rock-hard cock slipped in and out faster and faster, feeling the friction growing with each thrust.

"Aah! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Ooh! Aah!" Aunty Sheen had started to cry aloud with each deep, hard thrust into her creamy hot cunt.

I was glad for the loud music still playing on the TV or else anyone outside would have heard her intensely loud groans of pleasure. I was thankful for the soft velvety duvet too because my knees and shins rubbed hard against the soft mattress with each thrust into her creamy cunt.

"Aaahh!!" Aunty Sheen cried out very loud right before she froze up for another orgasm.

I watched her eyes clamp shut and her mouth open wide in a silent scream. Her body, already helplessly bound, froze for a few long seconds before her orgasm exploded out.

"Aaagghh!" Aunty growled low and long as her warm, wet cunt juices gushed out again and again.

I distinctly felt her slippery pussy get instantly slick before her warm cunt cream pushed out from around my thick shaft. Every thrust back made her squirt the creamy white juices out and made the duvet even messier. I kept on fucking her and even increased my pace, this time leaning over her to push my huge, long stiff dick even deeper into her creaming, hot cunt.

"Mphh!" Aunty Sheen's euphoric groan was strangled suddenly as I clamped my left hand over her mouth.

SLAP!

"Ah!" Aunty cried out at the sudden hard slap on her face, "Mmhmm.." She soon started to sob unintentionally as streams of tears ran down her sweaty, messy dark face.

I instantly stopped mid-thrust. I thought I'd crossed the limit finally.

1...34567...11