Muslim Widow Aunt as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I replied, sitting slightly straighter on the cold white ceramic toilet lid, "Here, I'll show you how." I added.

Suddenly, I reached out with my left hand and grabbed the tight hair bun on top of her head. Aunty Sheen took a sharp breath as her hair was pulled when I tightened my grip on her bun. Sheen aunt's right hand kept a tight grip on the thick base of my huge, sticky hard cock.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned eagerly as I pulled her eager smiling face close to my honey-dripping crotch.

"Lick it, slut." I whispered and Aunty Sheen immediately stuck out her long, pink tongue.

I pulled her face slowly till I felt the tip of her warm, wet tongue press against my huge, slick dickhead.

"Hmm..." I moaned out in pleasure.

I started to move my hand around, slowly turning Aunty Sheen's head this way and that to let her lick the sweet, sticky honey off of my engorged cock cap. My huge, stiff dick throbbed hard at the way Aunty Sheen's soft tongue lapped hungrily at my sensitive circumcised cock head.

"Mmh... Hmm... Mm... Mmm..." Aunty Sheen's hungry moans were getting louder and louder as she licked the sticky honey off of my swollen glans.

I was extremely high and intensely horny by now. I watched my slutty mature aunt eagerly licking my huge, honey-lathered dick with complete devotion and felt a thrill going up my spine. I paused with my aunt's thin, messy mouth poised right over my slick, engorged dickhead. I slowly pushed my huge, swollen dickhead past her small, thin lips. I waited for a couple of seconds, letting my slutty, submissive aunt think I wanted her to suck my huge dickhead. Aunty Sheen's thin lips stretched extremely wide as she wrapped her warm, wet mouth around my huge, round cock cap.

"Aack!" Aunty Sheen choked hard when I suddenly pushed her head down, sinking at least half my sweet long length into her small mouth, "Mpph! Mmh! Hmpph!" Sheen aunt's choking sounds were audible as I pushed her head up and down roughly over my thick, throbbing dick.

"Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aagh! Aackk! Aaggh! Umph! Mpph! Aacck!" Aunty Sheen's loud gagging noises were immediately followed by loud gasps to take in air into her tight throat before my huge dickhead rammed into it and choked her air supply.

"Yesss..." I hissed intensely from pleasure mixed with lust at the sight of my submissive Muslim aunt letting me fuck her mouth.

"Aahh..." Aunty Sheen gasped loudly for air when I pulled her head off of my sloppy, slick dick, "Hunh... Hunh..." She panted and tried to catch her breath but stared at me with lust-filled eyes till I pushed her head roughly down on my thick, throbbing slick cock once more.

"Aacck! Aack! Ack! Ack! Acck! Aacck!" Aunty Sheen started gagging harder and harder as I pushed my long, large dick into her small, wet mouth.

I could already feel my huge dickhead banging against the back of her tight throat with every short but hard push down on her face. I had almost buried 2/3rd of my long, large length into her warm, tight mouth. I relished the pressure of her tight throat on my sensitive circumcised dickhead as it plunged in and out fast. Aunty Sheen's thin small lips were stretched to the limits and I distinctly felt their pressure moving up and down as I shoved her face up and down faster and faster with frenzy.

"Aagh! Aagh! Aggh!!!" Aunty Sheen gagged again and again till she choked and spluttered when I sank almost the entire length of my huge, hard dick into her sloppy, warm mouth.

"Aahh.. Aahh... Hahh..." Aunty Sheen breathed hard through her nose as I relinquished my hold on her hair.

She waited with my thick, slick dick head in her tight lips before plunging her head all the way down.

"Acck! Aack! Aack! Aack! Ack! Aack! Aagh! Aagh! Aack! Aagh!" Aunty Sheen continued to gag and choke loudly as she forced my huge, slick dick deeper and deeper into her tight, wet throat.

"Aacckk!" Aunty Sheen almost puked but she didn't relent and kept on choking as she deep-throated my stiff, long slick dick.

"Ohh... Good, slut." I moaned long before crying out in immense pleasure.

It was extremely exciting, the sight of my submissive slutty aunt hungrily fucking her mouth with my thick young hard cock. I could feel my orgasm coming closer but I still had something left to do. I grabbed my aunt's loosened bun of hair once again and pulled her head up.

"Aggh... Umm..." Aunty Sheen's gasp for breath turned to a soft groan of disappointment when my thick, slick, stiff dick was pulled out of her hungry, sucking mouth.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked, nodding towards my crotch and pulling her head down till her face was inches away from my small brown butthole.

"Oh, Sir!" Aunty Sheen's disappointed face turned into an excited, grinning one as she nodded her head slowly.

I pushed her eager, smiling face hard against my bare butt crack and immediately felt her soft, wet tongue flick out and roll around my ultra-sensitive asshole.

"Oohh... You slut!" I groaned aloud with intense pleasure and swore at her for her eagerness to lick my young tight anus.

"Mmhh... Hmm... Mhhmm..." Aunty Sheen started to moan louder and louder as she lapped hungrily at my clean-shaven ass.

My huge, hard and slick-wet dick lay on my flat tummy. It throbbed visibly with intense excitement as my slutty, mature Muslim widowed aunt ravenously at my ass. She was an expert at a rim-job. She knew just where to lick and when to push her soft, long tongue into my tight little asshole. Her hungry licks and kisses on my asshole made my cock throb hard. It trembled with anticipation in increasing intensity. I could see the thick veins popping out like spaghetti strands on its shiny, thick hard shaft. It was just when my pre-cum floated out of its tiny hole that I grabbed Aunty Sheen's hair and pulled her face up suddenly. I quickly sat up straight, grabbed the thick base of my slick, rock-hard dick with my left and shoved my aunt's face on it.

"Acck!" Aunty Sheen gagged loudly as my huge, throbbing thick dick slammed deep into her small tight mouth, "Aaggh! Aggh! Aagh!" She started to gasp and choke noisily as I started to shove her head up and down roughly.

"Oh, shit!" I groaned softly when I felt my orgasm build up.

My sticky, wet ball-sack started to shrivel, pushing my cum-laden balls up. I felt my long, large stiff dick throb with renewed intensity deep inside my aunt's warm little mouth as it was about to climax. I sat up straighter and shuffled back on the white cold toilet seat lit, pulling Aunty Sheen's face along till her round chin rested on the front of the toilet seat cover.

"Aaagghh!" I growled long and low as I climaxed hard.

My eyes snapped shut and I threw my head back to growl with the intense pleasure as the first spurt of my sticky, hot semen spurted out and landed right at the back of Aunty Sheen throat.

"Aack! Mpph! Mpph!" Aunty Sheen gagged hard and started to splutter noisily as my climaxing cock spewed out its precious white seed into her throat again and again.

As my body froze up and my thick, throbbing dick spurted out my sticky, white semen into Aunty Sheen's tight warm throat my grip on her hair relaxed and loosened. Sheen aunty immediately pushed back and her head dropped down.

"Aagghh Ugghh... Aahh... Haah! Haah! Aghh!" Sheen aunty gasped and gagged, spitting out sticky streams of her saliva mixed with my semen right into the small washtub placed at the foot of the toilet seat.

I quickly leaned forward, and let my slick, climaxing dick hang down over the edge of the toilet seat. It spat the rest of its slick, creamy seed into the milk-filled washtub too. I placed my feet on the cold floor, feeling the blood rush back into them from having being kept raised and spread wide for so long.

"Mmhh..." I sighed deeply with satisfaction.

I had opened my eyes and was intently watching the last drops of sticky semen dribble down in thin streaks from my slick, softening dick and landing gently in the frothy milk below. Aunty Sheen's head was barely an inch away from the slimy streak of cum hanging down from my thick, slick dickhead. I glanced at her brown nude back and smiled wickedly at the intensely dirty blowjob my mature slutty Muslim aunt had eagerly performed.

"Whew!" Aunty Sheen sighed hard.

I watched as she straightened up to and sat back on her heels just beyond the washtub filled with the sweet messy mix of honey, milk, my semen and her saliva. She smiled at me through wet, weary eyes filled with devotion, no doubt feeling proud to see how satisfied I was. I was waiting to catch my breath though. As soon as it was somewhat normal, I cleared my dry throat.

"Get me the other glass." I nodded towards the tray and Aunty Sheen immediately grabbed the tall glass.

She carefully lifted it up and offered it to me in a very subservient way. I took the glass from her and gulped down the milk to parch my dry throat. I felt better after a couple of gulps. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. Aunty Sheen continued to look at me with eagerness, as she brushed away the few loose strands of hair from her sweaty face with a smile on her messy mouth.

I grinned back through half-closed stoner eyes and handed the glass back to her.

"Don't forget to wash it." I said and smiled as I slid lower.

I quickly leaned back to sit so my slick, softening cock and sticky, sensitive ball-sack hung over the edge of the toilet seat. My arms hung limp at the sides and I watched as Aunty Sheen straightened and got on her knees. Her huge, sweaty brown boobs swung softly as she leaned over the washtub between us on the floor below. The steel-leash still hung straight down and almost disappeared in her deep, dark cleavage. Sheen aunty reached out with her right hand and gently caught my softening, slick cock from below. She tilted the half glass of milk over my smooth, shiny dickhead.

"Mm... Yeah!" I moaned with pleasure and sighed with relief.

Aunty Sheen's soft wet hands and the warm milk falling on my sensitive recently-climaxed cock felt incredibly delightful. I felt her finger and thumb make a ring and clamp around my soft, sensitive dick. As the milk washed away the stickiness of the remains of the honey, Aunty Sheen started to squeeze my dick. She started at the base and slowly pulled her hand, milking the last drops of my sticky, white semen out of my climaxed cock. I distinctly remember the plopping wet noise the milk made as it bathed my cock and balls before falling into the washtub below.

Aunty Sheen took her time to empty the half glass of milk. Eventually, she leaned over the placed the glass carefully back on the tray to the side. She turned back and continued to caress my soft, milky wet cock.

"Whoa!" I exhaled, feeling very satisfied.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked, smiling softly as I looked at my slutty mature aunt's keen, bright eyes.

"Yes, my my Lord." Aunty Sheen replied in a soft voice.

"Good." I smiled as I sat up straighter before adding, "Here's a drink for you, bitch." I said, pointing to the washtub at my feet.

Aunty Sheen hesitated for a second so I reached out and grabbed the cool steel chain. I leaned down and pulled the leash with me, bringing my aunt to her hands and knees. I kept on pushing the leash lower till Aunty Sheen's face was an inch over the tub. I pulled the leash away so it wouldn't dip in the low, wide plastic washtub below. I grabbed the back of my naked plump aunt's head and shoved her face down slowly.

"Drink, whore!" I whispered fiercely, as if I was angry at her for hesitating to follow my order.

"Mph!" Aunty Sheen made a soft, spluttering noise as I shoved her mouth and nose into the washtub.

"You slut... You... Fucking pig." I kept muttering and shaking my head in astonishment.

I was genuinely amazed at the limits of sexual depravity my horny Muslim aunt was ready to go to for sexual satisfaction. I was almost mesmerized, watching her lap hungrily at the disgusting mess of my salty semen, her saliva in the sticky sweet mix of milk and honey.

My horny, shameless sex-hungry slut of an aunt kept on licking and slurping the disgusting messy liquid till there was none left in the washtub. She slowly straightened her arms and lifted her head up.

"Thank you, my my Lord, for your precious, tasty cum." Aunty Sheen as she panted softly after the effort of licking and drinking almost two glasses of milk.

I looked at the slick, whitish mess running down in small streaks around her smiling mouth. It had started dripping down her round chin to land on her huge, naked brown boobs. I smiled and enjoyed the shamelessness of my mature Muslim aunt before I rose up from the now-warm ceramic seat. Aunty Sheen kept looking at me with expectant eager eyes and licked her messy lips and chin with her long, pink tongue frequently.

"Wash yourself and get back to the bedroom quickly." I said as I walked to the shower behind her.

I twisted the knob and let the cool water fall on my slick, soft and sensitive dick. I quickly washed the remaining stickiness off of it while Aunty Sheen carried the tray out of the bathroom. I ogled her enormous, round and brown ass cheeks as they swayed and jiggled till she disappeared out the bathroom door. I splashed some water on my face and felt fresh once more. I wiped my face and crotch dry with the towel hanging on the peg behind the door.

As I walked out into the extra bedroom from the bathroom I encountered Aunty Sheen coming towards the bathroom. I noticed she was carrying only a bundled-up towel in her hands and started walking with an exaggerated swing to her heavy, brown boobs when she saw me. She smiled at me as she passed me.

Just as she brushed by my side, I quickly turned around and lifted my left arm in an upward arc, my large palm smashing hard against the underside of her enormous, round naked ass cheek.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud at the sudden stinking spank on her bare, big brown buttock, "Ooohh... Sir!" She groaned low before calling out pleadingly.

I smirked, shrugged my shoulders to show I didn't care if it was painful before turning around to walk out into the main bedroom.

Sex-Starved Slave Bound and Banged on Bed

(12PM -- 3PM, Wednesday 16th April 2008)

I was feeling quite sober now after the intense orgasm and the wash later on. I had already formed a plan while cleaning my cock in the bathroom.

After Aunty Sheen's disgusting, but somehow arousing, display of lust I had a pretty good idea of how much freedom I had. It didn't seem there was anything my slutty, submissive and horny aunt would say no to.

I grinned in increasing excitement as I picked up the remote and changed the channel to VH1. I lowered the volume on the TV and made a call from the phone on the low bedside table. I asked the reception to take away the breakfast tray and placed the order for lunch. I requested the lunch to be ready and brought to the villa around 1:30.

The receptionist assured me he would call before sending the lunch. I thanked him and replaced the receiver. I quickly opened the door and peeked out. There was no one in sight and I could only see the bright sunlight of mid-noon as it glistened on the lush greenery surrounding the villa. I stepped outside just long enough to place the tray laden with used dishes on the low coffee table in the porch. I shut and double-locked the door behind me. I paused to increase the volume high on the TV and flung the remote on the single couch.

I picked a thin, long joint from my small black zipper pouch lying on the coffee table inside, lit it before stepping to the huge, king-sized bed covered with a soft, dark blue, velvet duvet.

The coils of rope, Aunty Sheen's sex toys, and other stuff was still laid neatly on the soft mattress at the foot of the low-slung bed. I took the first drag on the joint and scanned the items quickly before selecting a few.

Blowing out a thick cloud of acrid, pungent smoke, I flung the 6-foot coils of thick, white Manila hemp rope to the two corners near the tall, engraved wooden headboard of the huge bed. I flung two more coils of the same rope to the two bedposts at the foot of wide, huge bed. I picked up the pink 6-inch long vibrator and pulled out two fresh batteries from the large zipper pouch, Aunty Sheen's "toy bag" as she called it.

I carefully picked the thin bright colored silk scarves, the tight little coils of thin black nylon rope, jar of Vaseline, bottle of Johnson's oil, the huge black rubber dildo and the black butt-plug. I placed these on the bedside table to the left, near the phone. I left only the bright pink think plastic vibrator exactly in the middle at the foot of the soft, thick mattress.

I walked around to the bedposts, humming to myself as I got higher and higher with each pull on the strong weed.

I was getting increasingly excited too as I set about preparing for my aunt's bondage session.

I grabbed the thick, soft ropes and wrapped one end tight to the bedposts, leaving at least 4 feet of rope loose. I placed few soft large pillows up against the headboard in the middle, arranging them vertically as a thick, soft sloping backrest. I pulled the two ropes tied to the bedposts at the two ends of the headboard and stretched them taut, making sure I'd estimated correctly. I pulled the other two ropes taut and left them trailing in towards the center of the bed.

The white ropes made a stark unfinished 'X' on the dark soft duvet, sub-consciously symbolizing a warning to lie on the bed at one's own risk.

I climbed off of the bed, humming and moving with the loud music playing on the TV. The cool air of the A/C felt great on my naked body. I love being nude without worries indoors. So my soft, thick young dick swinging around freely in the large, semi-dark bedroom felt incredibly good. I heard the rattle of dishes outside and peaked from behind a thick curtain to see the waiter walking away with the tray. I paced slowly behind the large black couch a few feet from the foot of the bed and nodded along with the music from the TV.

By the time the long joint burnt half-way down its length, I was pumped and ready for a thrilling, sexual experiment with my horny and extremely open-minded aunt.

"May I enter, Sir?" Aunty Sheen's voice came over the loud music playing on the TV.

I quickly whipped my head around and grinned with stoned, lusty eyes at her naked, plump form as she stood at the doorway between the extra bedroom and the main bedroom.

My slutty mature Muslim aunt had her hair in a tight bun over her head and still wore the black leather dog-collar snugly around her slim, smooth neck. The heavy, 6-foot long steel chain leash looped down between her deep, tight cleavage till her clean-shaven mound between her thick thighs before going back up. Aunty Sheen held the looped leather handle of the leash in her mouth. My eyes quickly took in her heavy, dark bare breasts, her motherly belly and deep dark navel. I noticed the way the light from the TV gleamed on her smooth, brown, clean-shaven crotch.

Aunty Sheen stood in a stiff but submissive pose. She stood with a straight back and head bowed low. Her soft round arms were clasped behind her, pushing her huge, heavy brown tits out. I noticed her thick, bare brown thighs pressed together, ending in small, bare feet.

"Yes." I said, signaling her to enter.

I watched as she slowly walked towards me, taking deliberately heavy steps so that her large big brown breasts jiggled and swung noticeably. Her dark motherly belly rippled while I could see the muscles in her thick, round brown thighs and calves clearly in the dull glow of the TV screen. Sheen aunty walked up to me and stopped a couple of feet away, assuming the same submissive posture from earlier.