Muslim Widow Aunt as Slutty Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her tiny throat bump against my huge, ultra-sensitive dick head every time she pushed her head down on it. Her other hand fondled my smooth, soft balls gently though, bringing me closer to my orgasm.

"Acck! Aackk! Aagghh!" Aunty Sheen gagged and choked harder as she forced my huge, throbbing thick dick all the way into her tight throat before pulling her head up and looking up at the sky with her eyes closed.

"Aaahhh..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low as she climaxed hard.

I watched her huge, brown tits tremble as her plump, dark body shivered with waves of intense orgasm coursing through her.

"Aahh... Sirrr..." Aunty Sheen groaned aloud as she was finally able to breathe in.

She looked at me through half-closed eyes filled with lust as she shivered and trembled with her extremely thrilling climax.

Aunty Sheen's grip had tightened extremely hard on my enormous, excited cock and her trembling had jerked it amazingly. Soon, I felt my excitement reach its peak and my eyes clamped shut.

"Oo... Fuck!" I growled and swore aloud as I climaxed hard.

Immediately, I felt my aunt's hot, hungry mouth gobble my swollen, slick dick head and she started to suck real hard on it. Aunty Sheen expertly timed her strokes on my climaxing cock with each throb, thus making sure that my hot, sticky semen hit the back of her throat in thick streams.

"Aaa..." I groaned aloud in ecstasy at having my thick, climaxing dick milked of its juices so well by my horny, slutty aunt.

Aunty Sheen expertly stroked my huge, trembling dick while her wet, soft tongue did an amazing job of lapping at the sticky drops of my seed before she gulped it all in hungrily. Her thin lips made a tight ring right below my huge, round dick head and her soft hand stroked my spit-slick shaft all the way up and down its long length. The way my experienced aunt pressed down on the spot between my scrotum and anus made my climaxing cock spurt out every last of my hot, sticky semen into my aunt's warm, hungry mouth.

"Mm... Thank you, Sir. Your cum was delicious, as always." Aunty Sheen moaned and said when she eventually let go of my slick, semi-aroused dick after a long time. "I hope you feed me some more, sir." Sheen aunt said and smiled with dark, cum-stained lips.

"Hmm!" I sighed with intense relief, "Mm... I will." I mumbled a promise and lay naked in the low iron chair, trying to recover from an amazing climax.

"Thank you, sir." Aunty Sheen whispered before I heard her stand up.

I opened my eyes and watched as she hurriedly placed everything from the coffee table on to the large tray. I watched her big, bare breasts hanging out of her tiny, tight bikini top. The trailing end of her sheer, white Sari hung down on the floor, exposing her voluptuous, dark chest clearly. I watched my aunt's huge, brown boobs dangle and sway freely as she bent over and arranged everything on the tray.

"Would you like to go inside, sir?" Aunty Sheen asked as she stood up with the tray, her huge, bare brown breasts rested on the tray invitingly, "Perhaps sir would like to go down, where it's cooler?" She smiled and added.

I smiled back and nodded my head. I took a deep breath and stood up. My slick, soft dick was now drying up quickly, as the temperature had started rising fast with afternoon approaching. The sunshine had turned from warm to hot.

"Your Sari is dirty." I said, pointing to the dust which clung to her sheer white cloth, "Change into something more comfortable." I said, smiled softly before gesturing for Aunty Sheen to move.

Aunty Sheen immediately bowed her head, her large, brown boobs swaying softly on the tray in front before smiling and turning to walk towards the bedroom door.

I quickly followed my submissive mature aunt's wide swinging hips all the way down to the kitchen on the first floor. I left her to clean the tray and stepped into the washroom down the small passageway going from the kitchen.

I took my time and splashed cool water on my hot face. As I washed my slick, soft dick I felt excited once again knowing that even more exciting sex awaited me later in the day. Aunty Sheen was definitely doing a good job of being a personal maid.

Mature 'Maid' Gives Magnificent Massage and Sensual Fuck for Semen

(11AM -- 1PM, Saturday 5th June 2008)

It was past 11 AM, when I stepped into the warm, semi-dark kitchen. I was instantly greeted with an exciting sight which made a current of electricity run through my soft, recently-climaxed cock.

Aunty Sheen had got rid of her dirty white Sari and was now instead dressed in yet another white but skimpier outfit. My slutty mature aunt's huge dark tits stretched the small, white bandeau bra she wore. It was basically a band of stretchy fabric which fit her huge voluptuous chest like a tube top. It showed off her lovely, smooth brown shoulders and most of her curvy, smooth back. Aunty Sheen's enormous, round ass cheeks were barely covered by her tiny, flared mini-skirt. The small-sized skirt showed off the bottom halves of my aunt's huge, sexy brown buttocks and it was clear she was not wearing panties. Her thick, round brown thighs and calves ended in a pair of matching white high platform shoes.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat from the passageway and aunty immediately whirled around.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, sir." She said as her dark thin lips turned up into an eager smile, "What would sir like to do?" She asked, stepping close and bowing slightly, as she looked up expectantly at me.

"Mm..." I quickly thought, "I think I'll watch TV." I said and waited.

"Yes, sir. As you wish." Aunty Sheen said in a soothing, submissive voice before bowing low to me. "I just have to cook lunch quickly. Please let me know if you need anything." She smiled once again and looked adoringly at me.

I watched her huge, round brown tits dangle and stretch her tight band-bra noticeably. The thin strip of fabric was nowhere enough to cover my aunt's enormous, round 44F cup boobs and it showed off almost half of her deep, tight dark cleavage.

"Hmm?" I asked, distracted by her huge, round brown breasts under the flimsy bra, "Oh yes. Get me a Coke."

"Right away, sir." She said before hurrying off to the refrigerator.

I watched my aunt's gigantic ass cheeks jiggle wildly under the short skirt before walking to the living room. It was significantly dark and cooler. The air conditioning was running on full blast. The thick, dark curtains were pulled close on every window and the other doors closed to make a comfortable, cool and dark ambience. I saw the packet of cigarettes and lighter placed on the large, round coffee table between the huge, black leather couches that faced the TV. I quickly lit a Classic Regular and switched on the TV.

The cool air of the A/C felt great against my naked body. My soft but alert dick was enjoying the coolness within the room as it lay bared on the dark leather seat. I stretched my feet on to the thick glass top of the coffee table with my cell phone and made a few calls. I spoke my folks, who had landed safely and were on their way to my mom's house. I had missed calls from a few friends so I called them back. They were planning on going for a day-trip to a popular picnic spot near the river that ran around our city but I declined, telling them I was busy at home.

I then texted Dee in Pune and chatted with her. She had returned to her apartment after a few morning classes in college. She told me how much she missed me and I told her I missed her too. Eventually, I told her what I was doing and Dee got very turned on. She asked me to send her a pic of her mother in the slutty outfit and I called my aunt in.

"Yes, sir?" Aunty Sheen said as she peaked from the door to the kitchen.

"Stand in the doorway." I said simply, gesturing to the middle.

Aunty Sheen immediately complied and stood with her sexy, plump mature figure silhouetted by the bright light coming in from the open window in the kitchen at her back. She stood with her hands on her wide, round hips. As I switched on the camera on my iPhone and held it up to her, I could clearly see the round bumps of her large tits as they pressed to her sides. Her slimmer and curvy waist flared out perfectly to her huge hips. My aunt's thick but shapely legs were immensely inviting, especially in the high white whore-shoes she wore.

I framed her lovely, curvy mature body in the focus and quickly snapped a couple of pictures.

"Okay. You can go now." I said, turning around to sit on the couch.

Aunty Sheen had no worries about me clicking her naked or compromising pictures of recording videos of us fucking. She has always trusted me immensely. I heard the click of her platform shoes on the tiled floor as she walked back into the kitchen. I quickly emailed the picture to Dee. I had to wait less than a minute before Dee sent a nude selfie.

Dee sat naked on her bed in the picture. I could see the lust on her face. Her lovely, large young bare breasts stood out proud even without a bra. I looked at her slimmer but curvy waist before my eyes settled on her cute, clean-shaven brown cunt. She held the phone with her left hand while her right hand was spreading her tight, smooth pussy lips apart in an inviting pose. She texted me back to tell me she was really wet. So, I quickly placed a call to her.

Dee and I had phone sex for over 15 minutes and she came twice when I described how her slutty mother and I had spent the morning. My young, excited dick was semi-aroused on the couch and I spoke to Dee in a loud but lusty voice. I didn't care if Aunty Sheen heard us because she encouraged the taboo sexual relation between her daughter and me wholeheartedly. By the second orgasm, I heard Dee drop her phone on the bed and heard her long, loud moans in the background as she writhed with an intense climax.

I ended the call and Dee texted back after a minute, apologizing for having dropped the phone but thanking me profusely for the release. She had to go have a shower and promised to record a video and send it later.

"Lunch is cooked, sir." Aunty Sheen said from the kitchen door.

"Good. I think I need a joint. Grab the packet from my jeans." I said, without turning my face from the phone.

"Yes sir." Aunty Sheen replied before I heard the click of her heels approaching from behind.

I did look up for a couple of seconds as she passed me and walked away towards the door to the small drawing room at the front of her huge apartment. My semi-aroused dick twitched with excitement with the way my slutty Muslim aunt's huge, dark ass cheeks swung and jiggled with each step. Her short skirt flared up and down with the movements of her enormous ass cheeks. I watched her thick, strong calves flex and relax as she walked in her high platform shoes.

I turned my attention back to my phone when she disappeared behind the door into the drawing room. I heard the rustle of my jeans and the crackle of the plastic packet before Aunty Sheen returned, holding the large 50-gram packet of top-end weed I'd scored yesterday.

"Get me another soft drink and come sit here. I'll teach you how to clean and roll today." I said, looking up at my eager and expectant aunt.

Sheen aunt smiled and nodded her head before placing the packet on the coffee table. I watched her enormous, soft tits dangle down till she straightened up. Aunty Sheen hurried to the kitchen, shaking her huge round ass cheeks enticingly because she knew I was ogling her.

She soon returned with a big chilled bottle of Coke which was half-full and filled my glass. She walked back to the kitchen and returned. I told her to spread a newspaper on the large glass-topped coffee table. Aunty Sheen did as told and waited expectantly.

"You can sit right there on the floor." I said and Aunty Sheen quickly bent down and placed her huge behind on the thick, soft rug around the low, large coffee table.

"Take out a bud. I'll show you once how to remove the sticks and seeds and then you have to do it on your own. Got it?" I explained.

"Yes sir." Aunty Sheen replied, nodding her head eagerly and making her large, soft breasts jiggle along.

"All right." I said and leaned forward.

I was seated on one of the two single couches facing the TV with the large four-seat couch to my right and the other single couch on my left, facing the large couch. As I started to crush the sticky, green bud I noticed my aunt's eyes wandering over to my bare crotch, where my semi-aroused dick looked thick and inviting on the dark, leather couch.

"Eyes over here." I said loudly, startling my aunt.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed, "I'm sorry, sir." She said, managing to blush despite being dressed like a slut.

I had become an expert on cleaning and rolling and after a short demonstration I quickly rolled a thin, long joint and let aunty clean a couple of more buds.

I sat back with the joint clamped between my teeth, and placed my feet on the coffee table, away from the newspaper. Aunty Sheen quickly picked up the lighter from the coffee table in front and sat straighter on her knees to light my joint.

"Hm..." I mumbled approvingly as I inhaled the bitter but familiar smoke from my first joint of the day.

I slid lower and got more comfortable on the soft, low single couch, stretching my long muscular legs out further on the cold glass top of the coffee table. Aunty silently moved the ceramic bowl she used as an ashtray closer to me. I nodded my head and closed my eyes as I exhaled thick, acrid smoked overhead.

Almost instantly, the strong weed hit me. I felt the familiar tingling in my fingertips and toes. I felt my body getting weightless as I took another deep drag and held it in for a whole minute. I eventually blew out a soft puff of smoke and quickly took a sip of soda to cool my dry mouth. I glanced at my aunt and saw her diligently cleaning the sticky, thick buds. She carefully picked out the seeds and stems before moving the cleaned weed to one side of the paper. I leaned back into my comfortable couch once again and started to smoke up with my eyes closed.

Fifteen minutes later I was extremely high, thanks to the top-quality Mary Jane and it being my first joint of the day. My movements were slowed when I leaned forward to crush the butt of the joint into the ashtray on the coffee table. My vision was vivid now. So I noticed the way the bright light coming in from the kitchen door fell on my aunt's almost bare body and made her dark brown skin look shiny and smooth.

I switched on the TV and started to watch a movie on HBO while my aunt cleaned the weed. Once she was done, I showed her how much tobacco to mix with the stuff to keep it from getting snuffed out too quickly. I showed her my little trick to make the joints tight and firm and my mature open-minded Muslim aunt got the hang of it quickly. I watched her roll thick, large joints one after the other till there were 6 large, thick joints laid on the table.

"Good job!" I smiled and said, nodding my head approvingly.

"Thank you, sir!" Aunty Sheen sounded genuinely pleased as she gushed and looked proudly at her handiwork.

"I feel like a back-rub." I said, changing the subject.

"I'll help you relax, sir. Would you like it in the bedroom?" Aunty Sheen said and smiled, looking at me with eyes filled with lust.

"Yes. That sounds good." I said, maintaining a domineering facade despite being excited with anticipation.

"Grab a couple of joints, then." I said before walking out into the kitchen and on to her bedroom a few steps below in the passageway.

The spacious room was cool and dark when I entered it. I had been inside so many times I could walk with my eyes closed. I had fucked my aunt in literally every corner and surface on her huge apartments, right from outside her home's outer iron-grilled door, in every room and bathroom as well as all the balconies and the huge rooftop terrace. So I knew her home almost as well as I did mine. I slowly walked up to the queen-sized bed and flopped down on its soft, thick mattress. The clean white sheets felt nice and soft against my bare buttocks and balls.

As Aunty Sheen entered with the joints and lighter behind me I remembered something else. She switched on the recessed lighting and her huge bedroom was bathed in a lovely dull golden glow.

"Get your laptop too." I said, ogling my slutty Muslim aunt's large, round breasts as they swung and swayed with her movements.

"Of course, sir!" Aunty Sheen grinned, knowing full well why I wanted her laptop.

I watched her enormous, round ass cheeks jiggle wildly as she hurried around the bed to the small cabinet and unplugged the power cord from the wall where her laptop was charging.

"Keep it here." I said, pointing to the foot of the bed and moved back all the way up on the soft, low bed.

I watched my aunt's lovely, large tits once again as they dangled while she bent over to place the laptop and waited for it to power up. Her large, black nipples poked out prominently through the soft white fabric of her band-bra. Once the laptop booted, Aunty quickly browsed through her folders and opened the porn folder. She had at least 200 GB of porn at that point of time on her laptop. She had bought memberships for several exclusive porn sites from around the world and regularly bought and downloaded even more porn movies every month.

Aunty Sheen quickly clicked on a porn movie titled something with mom and son, because it was one of the several categories we liked the most. The movie started and I watched the titles while my aunt moved around to her dressing table.

"Would you like to start now, sir?" Aunty Sheen asked me and I turned to look at her to my right.

Aunty Sheen stood standing near the side of the bed with a large bottle of moisturizer cream. I nodded and grinned before lying down on my tummy, facing the laptop at the foot of the bed. I folded my arms and rested my chin while I struggled to get my semi-aroused dick comfortable. Eventually, I spread my legs wide, pushed my erecting dick down between my legs and got comfortable. I felt the thick, soft mattress creak when my plump, mature aunt climbed on the bed. She shuffled between my legs till I felt her soft, thick thighs brushing against my inner thighs.

Without a word, my mature aunt leaned over my back and offered me the thickest joint from the lot. I grinned and looked back in approval before catching the joint between my teeth. I let Aunty Sheen light the joint for me. She then placed a small ceramic bowl from the dressing table on the bed near my face to use as an ashtray.

"Mm..." I moaned when the acrid, thick smoke went in first.

I breathed deep and held the smoke in for as long as I could while Aunty Sheen shuffled closer to my bare buttocks. Next, I heard the pop of the cap of moisturizer bottle opening before feeling the cool cream fall in small drops all over my bare muscular back.

"Whew!" I sighed and blew out the smoke at the same time in delight, "Why don't you light one too?" I said without turning my head.

I took another drag on the joint and heard the click of the lighter once more as my mature Muslim aunt also lit a thick, large joint. I reached out and amped up the volume on her high-end laptop. The porn movie had started and the mature middle-aged porn-star began narrating the background of the story. She was a sexy, curvy middle-aged Latin porn-star and one of my favorite because she resembled my mature, slutty aunt too much.

"Oh yes..." I suddenly moaned approvingly when Aunty Sheen started to rub the moisturizer all over my bare back.

Her soft hands gently spread the drops of the cold cream over my warm back, moving from my shoulders, down my ripped back till she reached my bare, firm young butt.