Muslim Widow Aunt as Slutty Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a result, my young, ever-horny dick was aroused by the time she again started to rub my soapy body with her hands. She would often press her lovely, large slick assets on my naked, soapy body. I enjoyed the warmth and wetness of my slutty, mature aunt's plump body for a long time it seemed.

After over 15 minutes, as the soap started to dry up Aunty Sheen quickly reached out and turned the shower knob on the wall.

"Aahh..." I moaned aloud in pleasure as the cool water once again cascaded over my heating body.

I again stood leaning on the shower wall, with my feet placed wide apart on the wet, cold bathroom floor. Aunty Sheen slowly but steadily washed the soap off of my body while standing at my back. I distinctly felt her huge, soft wet mature tits pressing hard against me as she reached around. Sheen aunty started with my neck, rubbing around it before moving her warm, wet palms down to my flat, firm chest. She moved her soft palms in circles over my slick, wet torso before moving lower and reaching my crotch.

"Mm..." I moaned and sighed when my aunt's wet hand wrapped around my slick semi-aroused dick and started to stroke it.

I pushed my butt out to let her wash my arousing dick better. Aunty Sheen's other hand went below and cupped my soapy, shrunken scrotum and started to rub it gently at the same time. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the lovely sensation till she eventually moved her hands lower and started to wash the soap off of my thick, muscular thighs.

"Ohh..." I groaned softly when Aunty Sheen spread my wet, firm ass cheeks wide apart.

I immediately felt the cold breeze blow on my sensitive asshole from the open bathroom door. I was leaning forward and had my ass pushed out so that aunty could look at my tight little asshole clearly. I felt her squeezing my wet hard ass cheeks before feeling something hot and wet on my ultra-sensitive asshole.

"Oohhh..." I moaned long and low when my slutty, dirty aunt began to lick my young brown asshole.

I felt her hot, wet tongue slide up and down over it for a few seconds before it suddenly left.

"Mmhh!" Aunty Sheen groaned in an intensely lusty voice from behind.

My wet, thick dick started to get aroused proper by now. I could see it getting harder and longer beneath me. I wanted to savor the moment so I took deep long breaths and focused on the lovely wet licking sensation on my butthole.

"That's enough!" I cried aloud when it became too much to bear, "Later on." I added before standing up straight and turning around.

I looked down to see Aunty Sheen smiling wide with her wet, thin lips. My eyes fell lower to her naked, bare soapy breasts below. I took a small step back and the shower now sprayed down directly on her.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly and closed her eyes.

I watched as she started to wash the soap off of her by rubbing her hands temptingly over her big, round wet boobs. She cupped her monstrous mammary and lifted them so the cold water could fall directly on her thick, large black nipples. I slicked back my wet, long hair and slowly stepped away from the shower.

My eyes were glued to my aunt's wet, plump assets as she knelt on the cold, wet bathroom floor. Sheen aunty knew I was looking and she put on a show. She started slowly rubbing her wet, curvy brown body all the way from her voluptuous chest to the back, to her enormous, round and brown booty cheeks. I watched her spread her thick, soft thighs, raise her knees off of the floor and leaned back to rest on her hands. She spread her knees wide open and let the shower spray down on her dark, clean-shaven cunt.

"Mmhmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly in pleasure as the cold water droplets fell sharply on her thick, prominent clit.

Sheen aunty then slowly stood up and turned around in place. She let the water fall all over her and washed the last bits of soap from her plump, curvy body with her hands. A couple of minutes after showing off her wet, clean smooth body to me my mature Muslim aunt turned off the water. She smiled wide with pride as she stepped closer to me.

"I hope you feel clean now, sir." Aunty Sheen said, smiling and grabbing a soft thick white towel from the rack beside me.

"Yes. I do." I said and grinned.

Aunty Sheen swiftly rubbed my body dry with the towel and I stepped out of the bathroom with damp, long hair and a cool fresh naked body. I left aunty to wipe herself dry and went straight to the living room. I welcomed the coolness of the A/C in the huge, darkened living room. However, the glare coming in through the open kitchen windows clearly showed that it was yet another intensely hot June afternoon.

I took a seat on the single couch once more and lit a cigarette while waiting for my aunt. I switched on the large-screen TV in time for Ghostrider on HBO. It was about to start in five minutes and I was excited about watching the movie, being a big biker fan and all.

It was 4 PM on my iPhone when Aunty Sheen walked into the living room.

"Would sir like to have lunch now?" Sheen aunty asked and I turned to look at her distractedly but my eyes were riveted on her sexy outfit.

Aunty Sheen had changed into weird but simple attire and had left her damp, dark hair open. She had wrapped a black see-through scarf around her enormous, round mature breasts which showed off a huge amount of her deep dark cleavage. My mature, plump aunt's motherly belly and deep navel were exposed. Aunty Sheen had wrapped a similar black see-through scarf around her huge, wide hips too. It was barely wide enough to cover her crotch but only draped half-way over her giant, round mounds at the back.

"Mm..." I mumbled as I grinned in excitement at the sexy sight, "Sure. Serve it here, I wanna watch this movie." I added as I stared at her plump, barely-covered brown body.

"Right away, sir." Aunty Sheen replied eagerly and turned to the kitchen.

I watched her enormous, round bare buttocks jiggle wildly without panties to keep them in check, till my slutty mature aunt disappeared into the kitchen. I turned to watch the opening credits of the movie. Once the movie started, I didn't pay too much attention as my subservient aunt served lunch on the low, glass-topped coffee table in her huge, cool and dark living room. My eyes were glued to the TV and I didn't even look at her as she handed me a plate of food. I sat back in the cozy, low single sofa and watched the movie with slow bites in between.

"Beer, sir?" Aunty Sheen's voice distracted me after a minute and I only nodded my head.

Sheen aunty immediately popped a large chilled can of Tuborg and handed it to me. My widowed Muslim aunt had started to drink and smoke soon after her husband died. I was responsible for sneaking in cartons of Classic Regulars and cans of Tuborg beer and Smirnoff vodka. As aunty lived alone now she didn't have to worry about anyone from the family finding alcohol in her refrigerator. No one suspected she smoked because she always did it in safe places around her apartment or when she went away with me.

I continued to enjoy the movie. Occasionally, when a commercial break came on, I would glance to the left at my submissive middle-aged aunt. Sheen aunty sat cross-legged on the floor and ate from her plate on the low coffee table but stared at my casually naked form. I knew she was obsessed with my well-contoured chest, my firm young buttocks and my huge, thick circumcised dick. I lay half-sprawled on the single sofa, with my right leg draped over the soft, round armrest while my smooth, long cock and clean-shaven balls contrasted starkly against the black leather couch cover.

Aunty Sheen had finished her food quickly because she ate very less. I, on the other hand, had an enormous appetite. I can easily eat surprisingly large amounts of food, as I regularly work out and play soccer, but a slow metabolic system keeps me slim and trim despite eating so much. Plus, the beer helped to increase my appetite too. By the time I finished my long lunch, I felt full and the taste of beer on my mouth. Before I could put my plate on the coffee table, Aunty Sheen's hand darted out.

"Let me get it, sir." Aunty Sheen said, smiling wide at me while kneeling a few feet away, "Would you like to have dessert now, sir?" Sheen aunty asked with a growing white smile.

"Yes. I'd love it." I said, now eager to have something sweet.

"I'll be right back, sir." Aunty said, smiled and bowed her head before turning to place the used plates, dishes and the beer cans on the large silver tray.

My eyes inevitably went to her enormous, dark mature breasts as they stretched the flimsy black scarf which unsuccessfully trying to contain them. Her thick, long nipples made noticeable bumps on the scarf and her big brown breasts were clearly visible underneath the sheer scarf wrapped around her wonderfully dark and voluptuous chest. My eyes traveled lower to the way her brown motherly belly hung down as she knelt on the floor, bent over the low coffee table. My mature, plump aunt's gigantic ass cheeks protruded out proud behind her, barely being covered with the other sheer black scarf tied around her wide, round waist.

My thick soft dick started to stir as I ogled my slutty mature aunt's fat brown curves. I felt my thick dickhead brush gently against the leather-clad armrest as I lay almost sideways on the low, comfortable soft couch. Soon though, Aunty Sheen slowly stood up, supporting herself on the low coffee table before she bent over. She grabbed the heavy laden tray and smiled as she hurried to the kitchen with an exaggerated swing to her huge round ass. I was grinning with a lazy excitement as I focused back on the climax of the movie.

I lit a cigarette and watched the end scene play out. I was feeling somewhat lethargic after the huge meal and the hard beer. The cigarette smoke helped to settle the food a bit and I felt significantly fresh when I crushed the cigarette out. I looked over to see three thick long joints still laid out in a perfect line at the far end of the large coffee table. We had already smoked three of the six large joints my aunt had rolled earlier.

"Here you are, sir." Aunty Sheen's chirpy voice made me look up.

Sheen aunty stood close to my left, with a smaller tray grasped in front of her. I watched her huge, loose tits hang down and sway when she bent over to place the tray on the low coffee table. The tray held a big bowl of vanilla ice cream, a large bowl stacked with strawberries and another big bowl half-filled with what looked like melted chocolate.

I watched as Aunty Sheen kept sneaking peeks at my young, thickening cock as she placed the spoon in the ice cream bowl, grabbed the plate of strawberries and turned back to pull a small lamp table close to my left. She hurried to place and bowl of ice cream and strawberries on the low, small table to my side. She then placed the ashtray and the thickest joint from the lot along with a lighter on the small table which was now cluttered completely.

My face was turned up, looking at my mature, plump aunt's lovely dark curves. Aunty Sheen stood close to my left and bent over at the waist. I watched her huge, heavy brown breasts dangle down and sway invitingly as my aunt placed her hands on her knees, pushed out her large, round mature boobs even more and pouted.

"May I please eat your lovely ass for dessert, sir?" Aunty Sheen asked in a sultry, throaty whisper.

My cock jerked awake at her slutty tone and I nodded my head eagerly.

"Of course." I said with excitement.

I was suddenly very aroused about getting a rim-job from my horny, hungry widowed aunt. As Aunty Sheen smiled wide in gratitude and stepped to the tray once more I slid lower on my soft, single couch till my bare, firm buttocks hung off of the edge of the seat. I folded my long, strong legs and pulled my knees to my chest. My semi-aroused dick and sensitive scrotum now hung free while my sensitive anus was exposed to the cold air from the A/C. I am very flexible and can contort myself to a significant extent. So, lying on the couch seat on my back with my butt hanging out, with my knees pulled up to my chest wasn't uncomfortable for me. Plus, I could still reach the small table to my left easily.

Aunty Sheen grabbed the large wood-and-glass coffee table and pulled it. The heavy table slid easily as it was placed on a soft, thick rug. Once she had pulled the low table almost to the TV she grabbed the remaining bowl from the tray and hurried over. I watched the eager hunger in her lust-filled eyes as they reflected the harsh, bright sunlight streaming in through the open door to the kitchen behind me. Her dark, brown barely-covered body shone smooth in the bright light of the sunbeams reflecting off of the white tiled near the door.

A moment later, aunty placed the bowl near the foot of my couch and went down on her knees and leaned forward. Without taking my eyes off of her hot, hungry body I reached out, picked a strawberry and quickly bit into it. I savored the sweet flavor and let it replace the bitter taste of beer in my mouth. I chewed on it and reached out for the joint as my slutty, horny aunt went on her hands and knees. I watched her bend low and bring her round, dark face close to my smooth, white crotch. She closed her eyes and pushed her stubby round nose on my smooth, sensitive young scrotum.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned as she took a deep whiff, "Wow!" Sheen aunt exclaimed softly as she exhaled.

I watched her bite her thin lower lip before taking another deep breath and placing her thin, cold lips on my big ball-sack. Aunty Sheen started to kiss my clean-shaven scrotum softly, moving up till she reached my thick, semi-aroused dick.

"Mm..." I moaned softly at the lovely, soft sensation of my aunt's thin, severe lips on my young, circumcised dick and sensitive ball-sack.

I quickly lit my joint and settled in for a thrilling round of rimming from my slutty mature Muslim aunt.

Aunty Sheen brushed her cold, thin lips back from my engorged dickhead, over the underside of my thick shaft till she reached my smooth scrotum once more. She finally opened her eyes and looked straight in mine. I distinctly remember wondering how anyone's eyes could be so lusty at the moment. Aunty Sheen looked away for a second and pulled the bowl of chocolate closer to her. My eyes were riveted on her smooth bare shoulders as she lifted a finger with a large dollop of thick, dark chocolate on it.

"It's still a little hot, sir." Sheen aunty warned me before placing her fingertip on my engorged dick head.

"Oh..." I groaned softly when the slightly hot and gooey chocolate touched the ultra-sensitive underside of my stiff, thick dick.

I took a deep drag on the joint and felt the strong weed hit almost instantly. I immediately felt lightheaded while all my senses were heightened. My vision was extremely vivid and I loved the way the bright sunlight reflecting off of the tiled floor highlighted my aunt's lovely smooth hairless skin. The TV was on mute so I could clearly hear the whirr of the air conditioner in the otherwise silent house. Despite the stink of weed I could smell the lovely scent of melted chocolate clearly too. My sense of touch always enhances the most whenever I get high. So, I could feel the heat of the squishy, melted chocolate on my stiffening sensitive dick very distinctly.

Aunty Sheen carefully spread the gooey, warm chocolate carefully down my thick shaft. She rubbed it carefully all around its wide girth and made sure that my firm, fair dick was completely covered my dark brown chocolate. Sheen aunt's pearly grin shone visibly as she looked at her handiwork for a moment. Her finger dipped once again in the bowl of chocolate placed underneath my seat and she brought up another scoop of warm, mushy chocolate. This time, my hungry and extremely horny aunt placed the dripping chocolate on my smooth, clean-shaven scrotum.

"Aahh..." I moaned softly in pleasure as the warm, squishy chocolate was rubbed all over my young sensitive ball-sack.

I continued to take hits on my joint and hold the smoke in as long as I could before exhaling a thick cloud of grey, pungent smoke up to the high recessed ceiling of the large living room. In between, my hand darted to the bowl of strawberry and I could bite on them once every often after dipping them in the bowl of cool sweet ice cream. The contrasting hot and cold taste felt great, plus the sweet strawberries and ice cream helped to boost my high to a whole new level. I enjoyed the way my aunt lovingly slathered the hot, melted chocolate on my crotch.

"Oohh!" I suddenly exclaimed in pleasure as my aunt abruptly began to lick my chocolate-covered dickhead.

I opened my eyes to see my aunt's dark hair covering my view as her head bobbed up and down slowly over my crotch. I could feel her thin wet lips clamped stretched taut and clamped around my thick shaft just below my huge round dickhead. Her long tongue tempted me with the way she licked the chocolate off of my engorged cock cap. My intensely excited dick stood erect without support and my aunt began to push her head lower, taking in my huge, hard dick another couple of inches into her warm, tight mouth.

"Aah... yeah..." I moaned encouragingly and took several puffs on my huge joint as Aunty Sheen continued to take my stiff, chocolaty dick deeper into her mouth.

"Acck!" Aunty Sheen eventually gagged hard when she pushed my large, long cock all the way to her tight throat. "Aahh..." Sheen aunty exhaled hard as she pulled her head up and released my slick wet dick.

She gazed proudly at having sucked off the chocolate till half-way down the length of my huge young dick. A few moments later, Sheen aunty suddenly leaned close again and this time started to lick the chocolate off of my thick shaft.

"Mm... Hmm..." I moaned approvingly at this and felt myself getting very aroused.

Aunty Sheen hungrily licked my stiff, long dick clean of the chocolate and grinned through brown-stained teeth after she was done. My young excited dick was extremely hard by now. It glistened with my aunt's spit after having been licked clean of the gooey chocolate. Aunty Sheen turned her attention to my balls next.

"Aah... Umm..." I moaned louder when my aunt's wet, thin lips pressed against my sensitive scrotum.

I felt her wet, soft tongue touch my chocolate-covered ball-sack before moving around in wider circles. Aunty Sheen's head moved round and round as she licked the thick coat of warm, slushy chocolate off of my smooth-shaved scrotum. I took another deep drag on the joint which was now down to half its original length. I had gotten extremely high a long time ago but I wanted to get stoned now. My huge, slick dick throbbed hard but touched my tummy when Aunty Sheen pushed my ball-sack up gently. I felt her hot, wet lips eventually release my balls after having licked them vigorously for over five minutes.

"Oh!" I cried out softly when I felt my aunt's warm, wet finger on my anus.

Aunty Sheen grinned when I opened my stoned eyes to look down at her. She showed me the other finger which was literally dripping with the gooey chocolate before it disappeared below me and I immediately felt the warm, mushy sensation on my sensitive asshole. She gently rubbed the thick, warm chocolate on and around my tight anus while looking at it with an intense hunger in her big brown eyes.

"Sir, may I have a strawberry, please?" Aunty Sheen broke my reverie and I distractedly handed her one of the small strawberries from the bowl.

Aunty Sheen grabbed it and I figured she dipped it in the warm, mushy chocolate too because the next moment I felt it press against my taut, small anus.

"Oohhh..." I moaned long and low.

My tiny butthole was gradually being stretched apart by the conical end of the soft, cold strawberry.