Muslim Widow Aunt as Slutty Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slick, melted chocolate made it easier for my slutty aunt to push the small strawberry halfway into my tight little asshole. I felt a sharp pain in my butt initially before my aunt's adorable licking on my ball-sack made me sigh with pleasure. Aunty Sheen began to turn and twist the small strawberry in my tight anus while she licked in a straight line from my scrotum to my cock head.

"Ah!" I grunted softly when she slowly pulled the strawberry completely out of my tiny asshole.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned hungrily as she licked the slick, chocolaty strawberry.

Sheen aunty looked straight at me with lust-filled eyes as she licked the bright, brownish strawberry enticingly. She moaned softly as she ran her long pink tongue over it till it was shining pink once more. Sheen aunty smiled wide as she put the strawberry up against my chocolate-smeared anus and pushed it slowly in once more.

"Ooh!" I groaned softly at the sharp pain but took a few deep breaths and relaxed.

The reason I didn't stop my aunt was because I was extremely stoned and excessively excited. My horny mature aunt's slutty show already had me horny. Along with this, the she kept licking the strawberry after pulling it right out of my ass was weird but very, very arousing. I could feel my slick, hard dick throb harder with excitement as my horny aunt kept licking and sucking on my cock while playing with my slick but still tight asshole.

"Oh! Yeah. Ah! Yeah. Lick me. Yes!" I moaned encouragingly between deep drags on my joint.

Aunty Sheen had started to lick the underside of my stiff, hard dick and jerked with while her other hand pushed the strawberry in and out of my tight butthole below. Aunty Sheen could tell my orgasm was nearing.

"Ow!" I grunted when my aunt abruptly pulled the small strawberry out of my ass and without wasting a second she pushed it hungrily into her mouth.

"Hhmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned in a satisfied manner as she slowly crushed the chocolate-smeared strawberry between her brown-stained teeth.

I watched as she chewed on it slowly, as if savoring the sweet-stinky taste of the strawberry. Her eyes were closed but she was smiling as she enjoyed the fruit of her dirty sexy efforts. Her hand kept jerking my slick, wet cock up and down in a steady rhythm throughout.

"Thank you, sir!" Sheen aunty said with gratitude on her smiling face before leaning forward and quickly gulping my engorged dickhead into her warm, sticky mouth.

"Mmph! Hmm! Mph! Mpph!" Aunty Sheen's hungry moans were muffled with a mouthful of my huge, hard dick.

She bobbed her head up and down and sucked my huge dickhead harder and harder while she gripped my thick, slick shaft with both hands and jerked at a steadily increasing pace. I could feel my ball-sack tighten up and brace itself as I neared orgasm. My huge, hard dick was throbbing distinctly in my aunt's hot, wet mouth. I bet she could feel every vein on my huge shaft as they popped out like worms on my young hard cock.

"Oh... Ah... Ahh... I'm coming... Oh!" I moaned faster and faster and managed to announce between heavy breaths.

Instantly I felt my aunt's warm mouth release my swollen, slick dickhead and her hand pull my huge, hard dick down almost painfully quickly. I immediately straightened up and my aunt pulled my thick, throbbing dick till it was almost aimed at the floor. Before I could object Aunty Sheen immediately grabbed the bowl of chocolate from the side and pushed my huge engorged dickhead into the remaining chocolate.

"Aaagghh!" I growled low and long as I came hard.

I froze and my eyes clamped shut the instant before I shot out the first thick stream of hot, sticky semen right into the warm, hardening chocolate. I grabbed my hair and saw bright stars twinkling inside my eyelids as waves after waves of an ecstatic orgasm hit me one after the other. Aunty Sheen's hand was expertly jerking my climaxing cock so that every drop of my steamy, white seed splashed into the dark, gooey chocolate within the bowl.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I started to swear under my breath as my slutty, horny aunt relentlessly milked every drop of my hot, sticky cum out of my throbbing climaxing dick.

"Oh, stop!" I finally gasped aloud and pushed my aunt's hand away.

"Shit!" I swore as I slumped against the soft reclining backrest of the spacious single couch.

My heart thudded like horse hooves inside my chest. I was in the throes of an intense orgasm and breathless. My mouth was open in a silent moan of immense delight and I tried my best to catch my breath. I finally managed to open my eyes and looked just in time to see my aunt mix my sticky, hot cum in the hardening remains of the melted chocolate. When she saw me looking, Sheen aunty immediately dipped a finger and scooped out a dollop of dark chocolate lined with white smears of my young seed.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen groaned with intense lust as she licked the messy mix of cum and chocolate off of her finger.

Before long, she dipped her finger once more and wiped the sides of the bowl clean of the cum-mixed chocolate. I watched with increasing excitement as my aunt greedily sucked the remains of my semen and chocolate from her finger. She grinned through chocolate-smeared lips when she saw the amazed expression on my face.

"That was the best dessert I've had. Thank you very much, sir!" Aunty Sheen cooed, still playing the submissive servant she was supposed to be.

I grinned at her dirty sexual nature and again wondered if anyone would believe that my seemingly strict middle-aged Muslim aunt could be so lusty and disgusting in private.

"Anytime!" I chirped through stoned eyes and grinned.

As I struggled to sit straighter I felt the icky feeling of hardened chocolate around my anus. I grimaced and aunty understood immediately.

"Please let me wash it off, sir?" Sheen aunty asked eagerly.

"All right." I replied simply and started to get off of the couch.

"No." Aunty Sheen stopped me with a hand on my bare chest, "You stay as you are. I'll take care of it." She smiled and explained before hurrying out of the large, darkening living room.

She returned a couple of minutes later with a small plastic washtub with a sponge and bar of soap inside it, and with a jug of water in the other hand. She placed the bowl squarely below my crotch as I lay with my butt hanging off of the edge of the low, soft seat of the single sofa. I watched with increasing curiosity as my aunt carefully placed the jug to one side, dipped the sponge carefully into it without spilling the water over the edge and placed the wet, cool sponge between my wide-spread butt cheeks.

"Mm..." I moaned with pleasure at the soft, wet touch of the sponge, "Hmm..." I moaned in approval next when Aunty Sheen started to rub the sponge around and over my tight, chocolate-smeared anus.

The sponge was quickly replaced with a cold hard bar of soap. Sheen aunty rubbed it on my anus and around my slick cock and scrotum. Once my cock, balls and asshole were lathered properly, Aunty Sheen lovingly rubbed the soap for a couple of minutes. She then soaked the sponge once more into the jug before beginning to wash my butthole with it. I could feel the cold water trickling down over my tight, slick butthole before making its way down my wide-open ass crack and falling into the plastic tub below.

My slutty subservient aunt thus washed and cleaned the mess she had made when eating my young tight ass. Once she was done washing my crotch, Aunty Sheen immediately pulled off her sheer black scarves and revealed her large brown round tits and enormous globular buttocks. She used the scarves to wipe me clean, while I sat in the single sofa.

Slutty 'Maid' Aunt Gets Finger-Fucked on Terrace

(7PM -- 9PM, Saturday 5th June 2008)

It was almost 7 PM when I finally lifted my butt off of the soft single couch. The sunset was only a few minutes away. As I walked to the kitchen, I looked out to see several white clouds covering the sky to the west. I knew it was going to get cooler with the wind. I told my aunt to get coffee and the stuff to the huge rooftop terrace over her duplex apartment. Aunty Sheen obediently agreed and I watched her naked, bare buttocks jiggle as she disappeared into the washroom. I climbed the stairs all the way up to the terrace.

As I opened the door naked, I bent low to avoid being seen by anyone from the other two buildings behind ours. I walked a the middle of the huge 50 m x 50 m terrace, leaned against the waist-high iron railing to the south, away from the other buildings on our property. The sun was setting low on the horizon which was flecked with increasing clouds as a hot wind blew them in from the west. It took me only a few moments to get accustomed to the heat after having spent the entire afternoon in the cool depths of the air conditioned rooms.

The warm breeze played with my long hair and I watched the huge orange sun disappear and reappear as the clouds raced across it. It felt hotter against my bare chest and soft cock hanging and swaying down below. Soon though, Aunty Sheen appeared at the small door that opened out from the stairs on to the terrace. She ducked low and straightened up after a few steps, knowing full well that no one from our family could spot us on the terrace now. Fortunately, our building was significantly higher than the other two and hence the terrace was a safe open space for aunty and she frequently used it to smoke in cooler weather.

Sheen aunty carried a smaller tray, laden with a pot of coffee, two large mugs and the pack of cigarette, lighter and the two thick joint that were left.

Aunty Sheen had obviously cleaned up. I could see the fresh coat of lip gloss on her dark thin lips. Her wavy dyed hair was wound into a tight bun on the top of her head. I watched my shameless mature Muslim aunt's plump dark body as she walked naked and proud towards me. Aunty Sheen's huge round tits swayed noticeably when she walked. I didn't fail to notice the exaggerated swing to her hips as she placed each small bare foot in front of the other, thus swinging her wide, curvy hips enticingly.

I kept ogling her when bent down to place the tray carefully on one of the wide half-pillars that dotted the low boundary wall of the expansive open terrace. Her big bare breasts swung down while her enormous, round bubble butt poked out invitingly at her back.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried out at the sudden hard spank on her lovely, large naked buttocks, "Oh, sir..." She pleaded with lusty eyes.

Thankfully, she didn't spill anything. Soon I had a mug of steaming coffee in my left and a thick joint in the other. I waited for her to light the joint for me before she turned to pick her mug of coffee. I watched het lovely, large butt cheeks jut out as she bent low. Aunty Sheen straightened up, with a mug of coffee in her right and the last joint in her other hand. She took a step and stood real close to me. I was standing casually with one foot at the base of the iron railing and was looking out at the cloudy horizon to the west when I felt Aunty Sheen's soft, warm naked body pressed to my right.

I casually lifted my left arm and draped it around my mature plump aunt's smooth, round shoulder, with my fingertips gently resting on her gigantic, soft brown boob. I would occasionally raise my hand to take a drag on my joint before brushing the smoking butt over my mature subservient Muslim aunt's large, lovely breast. I would also run my fingertips and the butt-end of my thick joint gently over her long, black nipples and took sips on my mug nonchalantly.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned and turned half-way to face me.

I continued to brush her huge, soft round tits casually, often letting my fingertips linger over her large, long black nipples.

I realized Aunty Sheen must be extremely horny right then. It had been over 4 hours since she had her last orgasm. These past hours, my slutty submissive aunt had been watching my young naked body, teasing and playing with my huge circumcised dick and eating my hot, sticky cum. All this had obviously increased her excitement intensely. I thought back to the events that had taken place since morning. I recalled the way my horny middle-aged Muslim aunt had been play-acting the ideal maid. I had barely had to lift my hand for anything. Also, Aunty Sheen had been taking care of my sexual desires without having to be told.

"Mm... Sir..." Aunty Sheen's pleading whisper broke my chain of thoughts.

I turned slowly to look at her with stoned eyes. The weed had taken effect almost instantly. I felt the familiar lightweight body and sharpened senses as my brain released dopamine at a faster pace now. The weather had turned considerably humid as the sun neared the horizon. It was barely a few minutes to sunset and the clouds coming in from the west were barely floating now that the warm wind had died down. I could feel the drops of sweat forming on my aunt's smooth brown bare skin. My nose detected the distinct musty smell of my mature aunt's natural scent.

"Shut up." I said in a soft but stern voice.

My young, thick dick was already at half-mast what with my hands fondling my middle-aged aunt's soft, mature boobs. Sheen aunty kept rubbing her left breast on my bare side. I felt her long black nipple rubbing hard against my naked skin. Aunty Sheen was half-way through her huge, long joint and was immensely high. I could feel her plump, short sweaty body sway slightly with the small movements when she brought the mug of coffee to her lips or when she took a drag on her joint.

My bare body too was starting to sweat. I have always had a large tolerance for extreme temperatures so I was not discomforted by the muggy humid heat that had suddenly enveloped the environment. By now, Aunty Sheen's warm, sweaty body had started to rub somewhat harder against my side. I had finished my coffee and my aunt immediately took it from my hand before turning to place it on the tray behind us. My hand slipped down her back and landed hard on her enormous round and brown butt cheeks.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud at the sudden stinging spank on her lovely, large naked ass and turned around to look at me with a pained expression.

"Shh..." I shushed her and grabbed her soft, bare arm before pulling her close to me.

I took a deep drag and looked at my aunt with a lust-filled face hidden behind grey smoke. I released her arm but immediately slipped my hand down, past her soft, motherly belly till it rested smack on her smooth-shaven mature cunt.

"Ooh!" Aunty Sheen gasped aloud at the sudden touch on her hot, horny pussy.

I pushed her back till her enormous, round buttocks pressed against the hot iron railing. Aunty Sheen immediately understood my intentions and she eagerly leaned back against the railing before spreading her bare feet wider on the dusty terrace floor.

"Aahh..." Aunty Sheen sighed long with relief as I started to rub my large palm over her hot, moist cunt lips.

My fingertips then pushed aside her large, loose labia before tracing a line up from her love hole to her thick clit. Aunty Sheen's plump naked body shuddered with increasing excitement and she quickly took a deep drag on her joint. I watched as she closed her stoned eyes and pushed her head back, resting her hands to the side on the railing for support. I kept running my fingertip and teased her for a few moments till I saw her eyes open and look at me pleadingly.

"Okay, fine." I said, with fake exasperation and shoved my forefinger suddenly into her moist, warm vagina.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen groaned at the initial penetration, "Oohh... Aahh... Ohh... Ahh..." Sheen aunty started to moan though as I began thrusting my long, slick forefinger in and out of her slippery, hot pussy.

"Aah! Aah! Ooh! Aah!" Aunty Sheen's moans increased as I continued to finger-fuck her faster.

I took a last deep drag on my joint before flicking the butt-end far over the side, beyond our compound wall on the ground below. My eyes went to my plump mature aunt's dark, huge tits as they jiggled hard with my fast fingering. Aunty Sheen's thick soft bare thighs trembled visibly and she bit her lips as she neared orgasm. I quickly grabbed at her huge, soft breast and started to pinch and pull my mature aunt's large black nipple with my left hand.

"Aah! Ohh! Aahh! Ooh! Oooh! Ooohh! Siirrr!" Aunty Sheen's moans rose in frenzy and she called out quite loudly as she climaxed.

"Whoa!" I cried out, startled at the way my horny, middle-aged aunt's creaming cunt squirted out her juices in a jet.

I kept fingering her G-spot deep within her creaming cunt and my aunt shivered and trembled in the throes of an intense orgasm. My hand was completely drenched in her warm, slick juices but I kept on finger-fucking her as her climaxing cunt kept squirting again and again. Much of Aunty Sheen's watery, wet cum splattered down on the dusty floor of the terrace. However, most of my aunt's cunt cream splashed over her thick brown bare thighs and ran in glistening streams down her wide, shapely brown calves and pooled by her bare feet in the after-glow of the sunset.

"Ow!" Aunty Sheen gasped aloud in pain when I pulled my forefinger roughly out of her creaming, hot cunt.

I shook my right hand, trying to get off my aunt's slick cream as much as I could. Immediately, Aunty Sheen caught my hand and pulled it to her face.

"Mm... Hmm.. Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned lustily as she started to suck my creamy, long fingers.

I was intensely aroused watching my mature Muslim aunt sucking and licking her cunt juices off of my hand with an intensely lustful devotion on her face. Her breath felt cool on my hand as her plump naked form was still being trembled by the last throes of her intense orgasm. She kept on sucking and licking my cum-drenched right hand till it turned dark.

It took Aunty Sheen a while to recover from her thrilling climax. Eventually, she released my hand and stood up straight very slowly. I could tell she was stoned and felt incredibly satisfied after her sexy squirting orgasm. In the dim twilight before dusk, I saw my dark plump aunt's white teeth shining through a grin before she turned to the tray and picked it up.

It was then that I noticed my huge excited cock was standing almost erect. It swayed and bumped against my hip as I turned to walk to the staircase. This time, I led my aunt down the stairs. I heard her close the latch the steel gate of the terrace before following me down the stairs all the way to the kitchen on the first floor.

I was very high and aroused. But I wanted to get stoned out of my mind and fuck my submissive slutty aunt as I desired.

I quickly came up with a plan. I instructed my aunt to cook dinner quickly while I cleaned some more stuff as the joints were over. I walked naked into the living room, leaving my nude plump aunt to clean up and cook in the kitchen. I switched on the recessed golden lighting, put on the TV and watched VH1. As usual, I had a smoking cigarette clamped between my teeth and every drag on it got me higher.

It was nearly 8 PM on the wall clock when I started to clean the stuff. I took my time because there was no hurry. I could hear the clang of pots and pans in the kitchen as my aunt hurried to cook our dinner. It took her nearly an hour to prepare dinner. In the meantime, I spoke to my folks, assuring them that I was fine and was about to have dinner at my aunt's place, just like they told me to. After speaking for ten minutes I ended the call with a promise to call tomorrow. A little while later, I heard the rumble of thunder far away. The low, long growls were audible even over the loud music playing on the TV. I smiled, feeling eager to enjoy the first summer storm before the monsoon arrived.