Muslim Widow Aunt as Slutty Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aagh! Aahh! Aagh! Aack! Aackk! Aaahh! Whew!" Aunty Sheen kept on choking and gagging loudly, but exhaled hard before taking a deep breath in as soon as I let go of her head.

I opened my eyes to see a thin stream of drool stretching from her slimy wet lips to my throbbing thick and slick dick. Aunty Sheen gasped for breath, her heavy dark breasts heaving up and down visibly in the lightning flashes while jerking the slippery thick base of my rock-hard cock. Her eyes were fixed with a hungry look on my thick, slick throbbing cock. I was intensely excited and extremely stoned by then and I really, really just wanted to fuck.

"Move." I whispered fiercely and Aunty Sheen immediately obeyed by releasing my huge wet dick reluctantly before shuffling to my left.

I slowly stood up, trying not to get a headrush in my stoned state. I swayed a little at first but steadied myself by grabbing the back of my low-slung chair. I walked out into the rain, scraping the heavy chair behind me and into the rain and stopped a couple of feet from the iron railing. The large, cold raindrops almost took my breath away initially. But I closed my eyes and turned my face to the sky. I took deep, long breaths of the sweet almost-sensual smell of wet earth that wafted with the hard wind. The huge raindrops almost stung as they fell on my naked flesh. But I was too high and horny to care.

I plopped down on the wet, squishy cushion and felt a couple of large raindrops fall on my thick, slick dick, making it sting. I turned my head around and looked back at Aunty Sheen who was already standing up slowly.

"Come here quick!" I called impatiently, as I shielded my sensitive excited cock from the raindrops with one hand.

Aunty Sheen flinched as she stepped out from under the awning and felt the sting of the large raindrops on her bare brown body. However, she bravely took the few steps slowly, squinting her eyes against the heavy drops and stopped at my left. I looked at her for a second, taking in the glistening smooth brown skin and her enormous curvy assets in a glance before pointing to my huge, throbbing cock.

"Turn around and sit on it." I said in a stern voice, loud enough to be heard over the splatter of raindrops on the awning behind us.

"Yes, sir!" Aunty Sheen replied eagerly.

She quickly turned to face away from me. She shuffled sideways into the couple of feet of space left between my chair and the iron railing to the front, eastern end of the terrace-cum-balcony. I watched my mature slutty Muslim aunt's lovely, large dark ass cheeks begin to get wet in the heavy rain as bent to sit on my stiff, erect-standing dick. She caught hold of the cold, wet balcony railing in front and carefully lowered her huge, round bare buttocks on my lap. I reached out with my hands and placed them on her soft, round but large buttocks before spreading her big brown ass cheeks as wide as I could.

"Aahh!" Aunty Sheen groaned softly when my engorged, wet dick head slipped into her slippery, warm vagina.

"Yes..." I whispered to myself.

I was relieved when my throbbing hungry cock finally found itself in the familiar warm wet depths of my slutty mature aunt's cunt. I took a deep breath and looked at my crotch. I could just make out my thick white shaft disappearing inch by inch into my mature Muslim aunt's creamy dark cunt. I welcomed the lovely, warm sensation of her creaming cunt as she sank my entire long length into her hungry, hot cunt.

"Ooh... Aah... Aahh... Aahh..." Aunty Sheen started to moan as I guided her up and down by holding her enormous, wet ass cheeks from behind.

Soon, aunty set a steady rhythm and began to sit up and down, facing away from me. Aunty Sheen's moans of pleasure were louder than mine as she sank my thick hard dick in and out of her hot, wonderful vagina. At that point, I released her huge ass cheeks and began to caress them round and round.

"Aah.. Ohh.. Ahh.. Oohh... Ahh...!" Aunty kept on moaning louder and louder as she fucked me faster and faster.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried out at the sudden stinging pain when I hit her huge, wet wobbly ass cheek hard with my right, "Oohh... Ohh... Aahh... Mmm..." She soon started to moan once again as our wet, hungry fucking overcame her pain.

"Aah.. Sir.. Oh, sir... such a.. Aah! Big! Fucking! Cock! You have... ouch!" Aunty Sheen grunted in lust before crying out aloud from another stinking spank on her large, left wet ass cheek this time.

I was getting intensely turned on by her dirty talking. The incredible sensation of her mature, wet cunt sliding up and down my thick, stiff shaft was making me go nuts and I started spanking her ass with both hands.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Aah! Ouch! Oww! OW!" Aunty Sheen cried increasingly louder with intense pain with each spank on her wonderful, wet soft bubble butt, "Oohh.. Oohh.. Aah! Aah! Aah! Thank... You ... Sir!" Aunty Sheen managed to cry out through gasps and groans of pleasure and pain and increased her thrusts even more.

I could not feel her heavy, soft, round thighs plopping down hard before lifting up and then plopping down once again on my warm, wet bare thighs. The rain had gotten even harder and the heavy raindrops fell in a deluge. We were completely soaked and our bare, smooth skins rubbed like rubber. My hands fell and rose alternately, smacking my plump, mature aunt's huge, wet and round dark ass cheeks with each thrust of her booty.

"Aah.. Sir.. Sir.. I'm... Mm... Cumming... Aaahhhh!" Aunty Sheen barely managed to gasp out through her loud, lusty moans of pleasure before she climaxed hard.

I immediately felt her plop down hard on my wet lap, sinking the entire, long thick length of my throbbing, wet dick into her creaming, climaxing cunt. I saw her bare, wide back arch just before I felt her vaginal canal clasp tight around the base of my thick shaft. She abruptly squirted out slick, warm juices in a gush.

I instantly felt her cunt cream being washed down my smooth, sensitive scrotum by the intense rain. Aunty Sheen's plump, dark wet body trembled visibly as the waves of an intense orgasm wracked her. I held on to handfuls of her enormous, soft round butt cheeks and kept her impaled on my thick, huge throbbing hard dick throughout her intense orgasm.

"Ooo..." Aunty Sheen eventually groaned and stirred.

Aunty Sheen's climaxing cunt had nearly milked out my cum but only luck kept me from climaxing along with her. I took deep long breaths and shook my head, slowly pulling myself back from the cusp of orgasm. There was one last thing I wanted to do before I came.

SMACK!

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly at the sudden spank this time.

I had no doubt her huge, sensitive ass cheeks were numbed by now. I had been spanking her huge, wet bubble butt for over 10 minutes while she rode and fucked my cock.

"Get up." I said clearly over the loud splattering from the awning and aunty slowly began to stand straighter.

"Ooohh... Shit..." Aunty Sheen groaned and swore softly several times as she carefully removed my slick, thick hard dick from her creaming, wet cunt before turning her head around to look at me with a wicked grin and saying, "That was fucking awesome, sir."

"I'm not done." I said as I pushed the chair back.

It slid easier on the wet tiled floor and I stood up. Aunty Sheen was bent over the waist-high iron railing, resting her head on it in exhaustion and satisfaction. My mature plump aunt's huge, round brown ass cheeks jutted out firmly behind her in the position.

Perfect! I thought to myself and grinned as I stepped close behind her.

"Push your butt cheeks apart." I said urgently and aunty quickly complied.

Sheen aunty rested her bare voluptuous chest on the cold iron railing and reached out behind her. I waited with a thick, slick throbbing hard dick under the pelting raindrops as Aunty Sheen grabbed her enormous, wet dark ass cheeks and pulled them apart as much as she could. Just that moment, lightning flashed almost overhead and lit up my mature, plump aunt's lovely, dark little asshole brilliantly. I quickly bent my knees and placed my thick, slick dickhead deep in the dark, tight ass crack.

"Oh..." Aunty Sheen's moan of realization was audible over the loud splattering of the awning but her scream was louder.

"Aaaii!" Aunty Sheen screamed aloud in pain when I thrust and popped in my thick, round cock cap past her tight, wet asshole, "Aaahh.. Shhh... Oohh.." Sheen aunty hissed and gasped audibly in intense pain as I kept thrusting my huge, wet hard dick deeper and deeper into her tight, warm rectum steadily.

"Ungh!" Sheen aunty grunted really loud when I sank my rock-hard rod into her taut, little asshole.

I felt my shriveled ball-sack almost bump against her cream-dripping cunt but I pulled my throbbing, hard dick slowly out of her anus before ramming it forward hard.

"Ungh! Ungh! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Ooh! Aa!" Aunty Sheen's grunts of pain turned to groans of agony as I started to fuck her ass from behind.

The heavy raindrops were barely felt on my skin in the frenzy of anal fucking. I was extremely horny and completely stoned. My entire mind was occupied by the sight of my mature Muslim aunt's enormous, round brown and wet ass cheeks as I pumped my huge, hard dick in and out of it faster and faster. I had grabbed my plump, mature aunt's wide, round hips from the back and kept thrusting into her tight, warm rectum harder and harder.

"Ooh! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Sir! Ssir! Sshh..! Aah!" Aunty Sheen's groans of pain would often turn to pleading as I relentlessly pounded her lovely, little asshole.

After having fucked her regularly for over two year, I knew very well that my slutty Muslim aunt enjoyed pain more than pleasure. So I didn't have any qualms about fucking her tiny asshole intensely with my huge, thick rod. It was only thanks to the heavy raindrops that had us dripping wet that my thick, stiff shaft was able to slide in relatively easier into her extremely taut asshole. I could feel her rectal ring constricting my thick, slick shaft with each thrust in and out. I felt myself nearing orgasm and started to thrust extremely fast. My hips became a blur as my mind was clouded over with intense lust.

"Aa! Ah! O! Ooh! Oh! Oh! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oww! Ooww!" Aunty Sheen's grunts of pain turned to cries of agony as I fucked her in frenzy for a long time.

"Shit!" It was all I could mutter out before I climaxed hard.

My body froze in place, with my thick, throbbing dick sank all the way into my mature slutty aunt's tight little anal canal.

"Ooo..." I growled low and long as the first spurt of thick, hot semen squirted out of my climaxing cock and splattered in the warm dark depths of my aunt's taut, pulsating asshole.

My eyes were shut and I slumped over my aunt's plump, bare wet back as my thick, huge dick spat out its sticky, hot seed in her deep, tight ass. I was very exhausted, extremely sensitive and completely satisfied.

I don't remember how long it took for me to recover. But I heard Aunty Sheen groan under my weight as she stood bent over the railing with me on half-sprawled on her back from behind. I took a deep breath and dared not open my eyes as I slowly stood up. Carefully, I opened my eyes and squinted at my aunt's plump, brown and curvy back. I wiped the water away from my eyes and took a slow step back.

"Ow... Shhh..." Aunty Sheen immediately cried out when my slick, semi-erect dick popped out of her tight, creamy asshole and sighed audibly as the pain decreased almost instantly.

I shook my head to clear it and watched my aunt's plump wet curves from behind as she slowly straightened. Her bare, brown wet ass cheeks glistened noticeably as they jutted out remarkably from behind. Sheen aunty turned around and leaned on the balcony to catch her breath. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"How was it, sir?" Sheen aunty asked, taking a step to close the distance between us.

"Fucking awesome!" I gasped out, still trying to get my breath under control after the mind-shattering orgasm.

"Mm... That's what I needed to hear." Aunty Sheen moaned and said softly in my ears just as I felt her wet, warm palms wrap themselves around my stinky, sticky cock.

I raised my eyebrows in approval as she went on her knees on the cold wet tiles and began to suck and lick the messy, stinky mix of semen from my semi-erect but extremely sensitive dick. Her hands gently coaxed the last drops of sticky, white cum out of my round dickhead. I closed my eyes and relished the gently licking and sucking till Aunty Sheen was finally satisfied of her handiwork.

Eventually, Aunty Sheen and I walked naked and dripping wet into the huge bedroom. Aunty Sheen hurried over to the small adjoining toilet-cum-bathroom within her ex-son's bedroom and came out with a thick white towel. I stood as still as I could in my stoned and satisfied state until she managed to dry my long, wet hair. The rainwater on my wet body was rubbed off by her plump naked body as she pressed herself on me from all sides on the pretext of rubbing my hair dry. I let her have her little moment of delight and enjoyed the feel of her soft, cool smooth skin on mine.

It was well past 11 PM on the kitchen clock when I slowly stepped down the staircase with aunty following behind with the lighter, the pack of cigarette and the lone joint that remained.

"I'm going to sleep, mom. Thanks for the amazing day." I grinned and said to her, finally breaking the domineering character of the master I'd been playing since morning.

"Ohh.." Aunty Sheen cooed with adoration before pulling me into a tight hug with one arm, "I'm very happy to hear that, son." She whispered before pecking my cheek softly with her cum-stained lips.

I stepped back, smiled and simply walked to the main bedroom before plopping down and falling asleep almost immediately.

**Guys, if you liked my experience, please feel free to like my post and follow me. I always love to hear my reader's reactions so please don't hesitate to drop in a comment below. Cheers!**