Muslim Widow Aunt as Slutty Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stoned 'Maid' Aunt Anal Fucked in a Storm

(9PM -- 11PM, Saturday, 5th June 2008)

At 9 PM sharp, Aunty Sheen announced dinner was ready. By the time I had rolled three thick joints. I called to my aunt that I'd like to have my dinner in the living room. I went over and pulled open all the huge windows that faced the north, away from other buildings in our compound. The cooling breeze immediately rushed into the packed room and the stagnant smell of marijuana and cigarette smoke dissipated slowly from the huge living room. As I was opening the window close to the drawing room, I heard the click of heels on the tiled floor behind me. I turned around and had to grin at the sexy shameless sight.

My plump, dark mature aunt was completely nude, except for a pair of her favorite black stilettos on her tiny feet. She had her hair tied in a tight bun over her head. I quickly glanced over my slutty mature aunt's big, bare brown breasts which stood proud on her voluptuous chest. I could see her dark, round crotch was clean of her whitish cunt juices. Aunty Sheen's thick soft round thighs were glistening deep gold in the dim recessed lighting of the living room.

"Shall I bring the dinner now, sir?" Aunty Sheen asked me, standing with her hands clenched over her dark motherly belly in a submissive posture.

"Yeah." I answered, nodding my head.

As my naked shameless aunt smiled and turned I watched her enormous, round brown ass cheeks jiggle wildly till she disappeared behind the kitchen door. I then took my seat on the single couch once more and waited. As I flicked through the channels, trying to find a good movie to watch, Aunty Sheen entered with a tray of dishes.

She smiled wide as she bent and placed the tray on the low coffee table. I watched her lovely, large brown boobs dangle down and sway. Sheen aunty turned slightly sideways and let me ogle the incredibly large and perfectly round profile of her enormous bare buttocks. My eyes followed her amazing assets as she placed the plate of food in front of me on the coffee table. She straightened up and smiled, letting me ogle her thick, round dark tits for a while more.

"If you would start your dinner sir now, I'll bring hot chapattis for you." Sheen aunt said, referring to the traditional Indian flat and thin pancake which is normally eaten with vegetables or any kind of curry.

"Nice!" I grinned and nodded my head, suddenly feeling hungry after the joint and cigarette.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried softly in pain when I suddenly smacked her huge, soft round butt cheek, "Oohh... sir!" She quickly grinned and pretended to admonish me in a sultry, throaty voice.

Sheen aunty jiggled her big bare brown butt cheeks playfully before she walked slowly out of the kitchen door behind me. My soft but thick dick twitched once with anticipation and I looked down to see it gradually getting hard on the dark leather of the soft single couch. I took a deep breath and leaned over the coffee table to start my dinner. I remember I watched Will Smith's "The Legend" that night, because it remains one of my favorite movies. While I ate and watched TV, my slutty subservient aunt kept making rounds from the kitchen to the living room. She would walk with a piping hot chapatti in a small plate, stop close to my left and bend down very slowly to place it on my plate.

At such times, my hand would always reach out and grab her large, lovely dangling tits or squeeze and tease her enormous, round naked ass. Aunty Sheen's huge, bubble-like butt cheeks were very prominently round but they were incredibly pronounced and jutted out remarkably behind her when she wore heels. Also, my mature plump aunt's lovely, large booty cheeks jiggled and swayed even harder when she walked in high heels.

As I said earlier, I have an enormous appetite and I took my time having the delicious dinner my subservient slutty aunt had prepared as usual. I finished my food almost near the climax of the movie. I felt incredibly full after the hearty dinner so I ordered my aunt to get me a Coke. Aunty Sheen hurried to get me a large glass of Cola while I lit a cigarette and watched the TV, absorbed in the movie. I barely looked at my naked plump aunt as she handed me the tall glass of Coke with reverence. I simply nodded and turned to watch the movie.

Aunty Sheen took a seat eventually on the soft rug near the coffee table, to my left, just like at lunch. I smoked the cigarette and took sips of the chilled Coke as the movie played out. I finished my cigarette and aunty took it from me and snuffed it out in the small ceramic bowl on the coffee table. She also took my glass when it emptied without prompting.

It was several minutes past 11 PM when the movie ended. Aunty Sheen had quickly finished her meager meal and rid the coffee table of the dishes and plates, leaving only the lighter, pack of cigarette and the three thick joints that were rolled and ready to be smoked. I stood and stretched slowly, to get the kinks out of my back and butt. My huge, semi-aroused dick swung freely in the cool breeze blowing in from the wide open windows of the living room. When a bright flash of lightening outside the dark windows was followed by a loud clap of thunder close by I suddenly remembered about the awesome weather.

"I want to smoke a joint upstairs. Let's go." I said and turned without explanation.

I heard the shuffling sound of the high heels as my plump mature aunt struggled to her feet from her seat on the floor. I heard the lighter being scraped up from the glass-topped coffee table before the click of her heels followed me to the kitchen. I waited for her to catch up and gestured for her to walk ahead. Aunty Sheen smiled wide, before eagerly walking in front, swinging her wide, round hips exaggeratedly to make her gigantic bubble butt jiggle wildly behind her. My thick young dick started to rise in salute to her sexy asset by the time we walked through her ex-son's bedroom and out into the large balcony-cum-terrace.

"Mm..." I moaned with delight as the cool wind buffeted hard against my naked body.

The clouds were grey and thick, hanging ominously low with the threat of hard rain. The wind was considerably cooler and swept hard across the tiled floor of the huge balcony. I stood and watched the thrilling play of thunder and lightning overhead. The dark, empty green land surrounding our property lti up for split-seconds with harsh bright light as the lightning flashed overhead. I could see the tops o fthe trees swaying in the hard wind.

I remember hearing the scrape of the wrought iron chair and the low glass-topped coffee table as Aunty Sheen pulled them under the small awning over the door to the bedroom. My heavy, thick semi-erect dick moved slightly with the cool wind. The stormy, cool weather felt great after the intense hot day.

"Would you like to sit, sir?" Aunty Sheen's voice broke my thoughts.

I turned to see my slutty, mature aunt half-bowing as she gestured to the low, round chair. My eyes inadvertently went to her big bare breasts as they hung free in the semi-dark, stormy outdoor weather. I took a seat on the single chair placed with the back against the bedroom door, under the awning. The low coffee table was placed to its right while the remaining chairs were lined up against the iron-grill of the balcony railing in front. I got comfortable and sat low in the chair, with my butt on the soft, round cushion and legs splayed out in front.

"Here's your joint, sir." Aunty Sheen immediately picked the thickest joint from the three and offered it to me on her palms in an exaggerated submissive manner.

I liked my aunt's intense focus on being in character and grinned. I caught the joint in my right and waited for Aunty Sheen to light it. My eyes were riveted once again to her large, lovely brown tits as they swayed and swung free in front of me when she bent down to light my joint. She cupped a hand around the flame of the lighter to protect it from the swift wind and helped me light the joint all around.

I nodded my head and aunty removed the flame before I took a long, deep drag on my joint. Aunty Sheen straightened up slowly, but her eyes were glued to me. She looked at me expectantly and I immediately understood what she wanted. As soon as I nodded my head once, aunty grabbed a second joint from the coffee table and quickly lit it. I gestured to her with my left hand and my mature Muslim submissive aunt immediately walked around me and stood on my left. She stood smack against the chair, with her thick, bare brown thighs pressed against the low, round armrest of my chair.

I took a deep drag on my joint and reached out with my left hand at the same time. My palm rested on my aunt's shapely, wide calves and ran slowly up her thick, round legs.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly in arousal and took a deep drag on her joint.

I wrenched my eyes away from her lovely, naked plump body and looked out over the stormy grey skies. I was getting stoned as I took every drag on the thick, long joint. My senses were already sharpened and I felt my fingertips tingling. I nudged my aunt to turn and face forward, and she immediately obeyed. Aunty Sheen turned her plump, dark naked body around and placed her tiny bare feet a couple of feet apart on the cool tiled floor of the huge balcony. I watched with increasing excitement as my slutty mature aunt bent slightly at the waist. This pushed her enormous, round bare buttocks out behind her in an extremely enticing way.

"Mm... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen started to moan softly as I began caressing the back of her soft, thick stout legs.

I brushed my left hand softly against her well-shaped calves before moving up to her thick, soft thighs and moving back down the other leg. Aunty Sheen's mature smooth brown skin felt warm to my touch and soon I felt my thick, young dick beginning to rouse noticeably. I felt my huge dickhead swell with the blood pumping faster into my long, thick cock. It rose quite swiftly and was soon in an almost-erect state, standing up proud in the cool wind. Aunty Sheen and I kept smoking the joint and enjoyed the casual caressing in our own ways for a long while. Soon, though my hand stopped at the large round curve of the underside of her enormous, bare buttocks.

"Oh, sir..." Aunty Sheen's pleading tone was clear in her moan and I obliged her.

Aunty Sheen's warm, smooth crotch brushed against my fingertip when I pushed my hand in the deep, tight ravine between her giant, round ass cheeks. Aunty Sheen bent slightly more and pushed her feet apart to spread her dark, moist crotch for me. I started to brush my fingertips over her large, loose labia.

"Mmm!" Aunty Sheen moaned louder at my tentative touch on her mature hungry cunt, "Mhm... Hmm... Mm..." She began to moan again and again as I flicked her thick, hard clit too.

I felt the intense heat of her aroused crotch on my hand as I teased my horny, slutty aunt's wanton cunt. After a while, I spread her large black pussy lips wide with my fingers and dipped the tip of my thumb between them. Immediately I felt my thumb get wet with her slick pre-cum. I realized just how horny my mature Muslim aunt was right then. I ran my thumb inside the small but hot valley between her loose, large cunt lips till it was sufficiently wet. Without a warning I closed my hand over her thick, smooth round crotch and squeezed real hard.

"Ohh!" Aunty Sheen groaned aloud in pain, "Oo... Hm... Mm..." She started to moan in pleasure once again as I relaxed my grip and began rubbing her moist, wanton vagina with the flat of my palm.

The wind had started to howl now, and the lightning and thunder had intensified. I could tell I was getting extremely high as the huge joint in my hand burnt lower. The thick, grey clouds of smoke bellowing out of our mouths were swiftly disappearing in the cool hard wind. I sat up slightly straighter to reach my aunt's moist, slick cunt better. I slowly slid my slick middle finger between her large soft labia and kept inserting it slowly but steadily into her hot, wet cunt.

"Oohh.. Ah!" Aunty Sheen groaned and cried out in pain a little at the slow but stubborn penetration in her smooth, wet cunt, "Aah.. Oohh... Yes... Oh, sir... yes, please!" Sheen aunty soon started to moan and plead with me though as she began enjoying the slow and steady finger-fuck.

My slick long finger slid in and out easily of her large, mature pussy. However, whenever my finger slipped all the way in, my fingertip expertly rubbed her gooey G-spot deep within and made her moan aloud in intense pleasure.

"Ohh... Ahhh... Yeah... Yeah... Oh, yeah...!" Aunty Sheen's moans continued on and I felt my thick, hard dick starting to throb with excitement.

I paused for a second before stretching my thumb back and pushing its tip immediately into my aunt's tight brown asshole.

"Oww!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud in pain at the sudden penetration in her tiny, taut butthole, "Oohh! Aahh! Aahh! Sshh...! Oh, fuck!" Aunty started to gasp and hiss in a mix of pain and pleasure when I started to push my thumb steadily deeper into her extremely tight anus.

I rested for a while with my thumb and middle finger buried deep in my horny mature Muslim aunt's asshole and cunt. I could see her plump, dark naked body trembling with the effort to contain the pain of double penetration. I decided to make it even more trying for her and stuck my forefinger into Aunty Sheen's warm, wet cunt too.

"Oo! Shit!" Aunty Sheen groaned and swore when she felt two fingers in her mature slick cunt with a thumb buried deep in her tight asshole.

I held Aunty Sheen's crotch like a bowling ball, with two fingers and a thumb in her pussy and ass. Aunty Sheen jerked hard once, almost losing her balance when I started to push my fingers in and out of her hot cunt and tight anus simultaneously.

"Aah!!" Aunty Sheen cried out even harder, "Ohh! Ow! Aahh! Aah... Ohh.. Aahh... Mm... Hmm..." Soon, her groans of pain turned to moans of pleasure as she enjoyed the double finger-fuck.

I felt the slick warmth of her excited pussy on my fingers as they slid in and out effortlessly. However, my thumb was rubbing hard against her tight, brown butthole and the friction told me that it hurt her a lot. But my horny hungry aunt kept on moaning with increasing lust as she came closer to orgasm with each passing moment.

"Oohh.. Mmm... Oh, sir... Yes... That feels... so good.. Uhh.." Sheen aunty kept on moaning faster and encouraging me louder and louder.

My left hand began to get tense after several minutes but my aunt seemed to bear the pain commendably. A loud, squishy sound could be heard over the growl and crash of thunder as the threatening clouds gathered overhead. The flat of my palm rubbed harder against the few inches of soft smooth skin between my mature plump aunt's wide-spread vagina and tight, little brown asshole. My fingers and thumb alternately slipped in and out of my aunt's hot wet holes with increasing intensity.

"Aah! Aah! Aahh! Aah! Sir! Sir! Sir! I'm comingggg!" Aunty Sheen groaned and moaned before announcing loudly.

Almost immediately, her plump stout body froze. I felt her enormous, soft ass cheeks trap my hand deep in her wet, hot crotch. I distinctly felt her love canal open wide and her tight little asshole clamp tighter around my thumb before she released a gush of warm, white juices out of her creaming cunt.

"Aaahhh!" Aunty moaned long and loud as she climaxed intensely hard.

She was frozen standing straight, with her hands grabbing her huge, soft round tits and squeezing them hard as waves after waves of an intense orgasm wrecked her. She started to tremble and I noticed her round, large assets jiggle and tremble. I stayed with my fingers and thumb buried deep within her climaxing cunt as it squirted out waves after waves of her slick, warm cum all over my palm. Her whitish cunt juices dribbled out around my palm and splashed against her thick, dark thighs.

BOOM!

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen was startled by the sudden loud boom of thunder as the lightning fell somewhere close by.

My fingers and thumb suddenly popped out of her warm, wet holes and Aunty Sheen slid down exhausted to her knees. She sat with one huge, round buttock on the cold tiled floor to my left, with her legs folded tight under her. I could now clearly see her soft, round brown boobs heave up and down as she tried to catch her breath after the intense orgasm. Her eyes were closed and her head hung down while Aunty Sheen tried to recover.

I waited with my dripping left hand hanging down the side of the chair and watched with growing excitement at my accomplishment. I still felt proud when I could make my hungry horny middle-aged aunt orgasm so hard. My joint had burnt out and I flicked it on the coffee table. I was extremely stoned and my intensely aroused dick strained for release.

Eventually, Aunty Sheen recovered from her ecstatic climax and looked with extreme gratitude at me. I could see the light of lust still burning in her brown eyes and knew she wanted my thick young dick too. I signaled to her and aunty immediately shuffled close to me on the floor. I only had to raise my left hand to her face before she lunged forward and took my two fingers into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned soft and slow as she licked and sucked her cunt juices off of my fingers.

Her soft, wet tongue ran in circles around my long fingers, making sure to lick every drop of her slick, warm semen off. After a couple of minutes Aunty Sheen released my fingers only to start sucking on my stinky, slick thumb. I watched with growing excitement at the way my mature Muslim aunt shamelessly licked and sucked her taste of her ass from my thumb. My huge, hard dick was throbbing now in the cool wet wind. It was then that the rain started and suddenly huge, round drops of cooling rain started falling around us. The awning began to make a loud constant pattering sound as the heavy raindrops smashed against it.

I felt the wildness of the storm somewhere deep within me now. I nodded my head before pulling my slick, thick thumb out of her warm, wet mouth. Aunty Sheen opened her eyes to look imploringly and I signaled her to come and sit between my feet. Aunty Sheen did just that and went on her knees near my clean-shaven crotch. Her eyes were riveted on my thick, throbbing hard dick. When she eventually looked up, I only had to nod my head once before Aunty Sheen smiled wide and suddenly lunged forward.

"Oohh... Easy..." I groaned and called out softly when Aunty Sheen grabbed my thick, hard dick a little too hard in her insatiable hunger for my young cock.

Sheen aunty immediately softened her grip on the base of my thick cock but immediately wrapped her warm, wet thin lips around its engorged round dick head.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned this time, closing my eyes and leaning back in ecstasy as my mature Muslim aunt expertly licked my huge circumcised cock cap.

I felt her soft, long wet tongue running in circles around it as her lips reached lower and lower on my thick, hard shaft. Her other hand went down to cup my smooth young scrotum. I loved the way she handled my big balls with extreme care. She knew just how much pressure to put on them to make it pleasurable. Without opening my eyes, I reached out with both hands, caught my aunt's hair bun and pushed her head down suddenly.

"Aack!" Aunty Sheen gagged hard instantly as my huge dickhead bumped suddenly at the back of throat. "Aagh! Aack! Ack! Acck! Mphh! Mph! Mphh!!" She continued to gag and choke audibly as I kept my huge, thick dick buried all the way in her tight constricted throat.

Sheen aunty, ever the submissive slut, didn't even try to force herself straight. She obediently complied as I started to hump her tight, wet mouth with short thrusts up and down on the seat. Despite the discomfort of gagging and spluttering for breaths my horny aunt continued to fondle and caress my sensitive scrotum as gentle as before. I kept on thrusting my slick, hard dick a couple of inches in and out of her wide-stretched thin lips. I loved the way her small mouth clamped tight around my thick shaft, making it incredibly slippery and hard.