Muslim Widow Aunt as Slutty Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." I cried out softly when my aunt suddenly dribbled cold cream on my sensitive ass cheeks before slowly rubbing the cream all over it.

I could already feel my semi-erect cock thickening below me. I continued to take long, deep drags on my joint while watching the porn movie and enjoyed the lovely back rub Aunty Sheen offered. Aunty Sheen soon moved lower on my body, now dribbling drops of the cold cream on the back of my muscular thighs and well-toned calves. She again spread the drops of cream by gently rubbing it down my bare, almost-hairless legs. Aunty Sheen's touch was almost tentative at first, as her palm hovered over my skin and spread the cream well over my bare back.

Next, I heard the plop of cream behind me before hearing a soft, soapy sound. I was watching the porn movie with half my attention focused on my slutty mature aunt. A couple of drags later, I felt my aunt's naked, soft body on my bare back.

"Oohh..." I groaned my approval.

Aunty Sheen was leaning over me with her hands resting on either side of my wide, muscular shoulders on the bed. I could distinctly feel the soft roundness of her lovely, large creamy tits as she brushed them down my naked back. My young dick twitched and strained as it hardened even more beneath me. My middle-aged aunt's plump, soft thighs too brushed gently against my bare, creamy buttocks and aroused me even more. Aunty Sheen continued to press down with each movement down my back till I could feel her weight significantly on my back.

"Mm... yeah..." I groaned approvingly when my aunt's soft, thick tits crushed and pressed my back.

I felt the muscles in my back relax but my excited cock was getting hard and pressed against the soft mattress.

"Hmm... Mm... Mhmm..." I kept moaning and enjoying the lovely back massage.

I kept taking tokes on the joint as the sexy middle-aged porn-star started sucking the huge and stiff dick of her on-screen son. Aunty Sheen continued to take drags on her own joint frequently stopping to press her soft, slick thighs on my bare, creamy buttocks. My body was mostly tensed because I played soccer almost every day, besides working out lightly at the local gym. So, the combination the relaxing power of the strong weed and my aunt's expert but sexy back rub had be immensely relaxed in no time.

Aunty Sheen rubbed her voluptuous creamy chest up and down my back for a long time. She would often reach up and squeeze my lower neck to ease out the kinks with her expert hands.

I took me over 15 minutes to smoke the huge joint. By the end, I was extremely high and felt immensely relaxed all over. I crushed the remains of my joint in the ashtray and propped myself up on my elbows. I moved my neck from side to side, feeling the lax muscles approvingly. However, my huge young dick was immensely hard down below. It strained achingly against the soft, thick mattress.

"Hm..." I moaned and turned my head to look back at my aunt, "Enough of the back. It's time for the front." I said and felt my aunt's heavy weight immediately shift away from between my legs.

I slowly turned around and lay on my back, taking deep heavy breaths to collect myself from the immense high I felt. I raised myself on the elbows before sitting up straight and opening my eyes and grinned at what I saw.

Aunty Sheen sat completely naked on the bed. She had silently removed her tight, thin bandeau bra and tiny, flared mini-skirt to rub her body over mine. My, now free-standing, dick throbbed once with excitement when my eyes traveled down to her voluptuous creamy chest. Her huge, dark creamy breasts heaved up and down. Her thick soft brown thighs too shone golden in the dull ambient light of her bedroom. The moisturizer was smeared heavily over my aunt's plump, curvy chest and motherly belly. I shuffled and turned around to sit with my back on the pillows arranged along the tall, wooden headboard.

I looked over at Aunty Sheen staring at me and then back at my thick, hard dick expectantly.

"Take care of it." I said, pointing to my huge, stiff cock as it throbbed and swayed in the cool air of the room.

"Yes, sir!" Aunty Sheen replied eagerly and moved to sit between my legs.

Sheen aunty knelt between my knees on the bed and bent over at her waist. The laptop screen became visible once again as Aunty Sheen began to rub her soft, creamy large tits over my thick, throbbing dick.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned in pleasure.

It was incredibly exciting the way her enormous, slick, soft breasts pressed warmly against my young, thick dick and moved up and down slowly.

Aunty Sheen reached over to the side, grabbed the large bottle of moisturizer before squirting a significant amount between her deep, dark cleavage. I instantly felt the cold dollop of cream cover my entire engorged dick head. Soon, my plump, naked aunt's up and down motion gradually smeared the cream all along my thick, hard shaft. Aunty Sheen kept titty-fucking my thick, young dick for a long time. I could stay hard for a significant time now that I knew the tricks to postpone my climax.

I took slow, long breaths and focused on the laptop screen where the sexy, middle-aged woman was getting fucked hard by the young guy. The moans and groans from the laptop's speakers were quite loud but there was no one who could overhear so the porn movie played on the loudest level. My stoned state of mind was immersed in the movie for a long time while my aunt diligently rubbed my thick, hard dick between her large, soft and cream-covered boobs. Her thick, hard nipples poked and rubbed against my bare thighs below, making my cock throb with increasing excitement.

I looked down after a long time to see my aunt's big brown eyes looking imploringly at me. I thought for a second and realized she was horny and wanted my huge, hard young cock now.

"Ride it." I said sluggishly and grinned.

Aunty Sheen nodded her head vigorously as she sat up straight. She hurried to place her thick knees on either side of my slim waist before she straddled my thick, bare muscular thighs. I immediately felt the heat from her crotch wafting on my inner thighs and knew just how horny my aunt was right then. Aunty Sheen leaned down to grab the base of my thick, hard dick before positioning her clean-shaven cunt lips over the wet, engorged dickhead.

"Oohh!" Aunty Sheen moaned aloud as my huge dick head slipped into her warm, slick cunt, "Aaah... Uff!" She groaned and grunted as she steadily sat down, and sank the thick, long length of my young cock into her mature, wet vagina.

Aunty Sheen stopped when half my thick, slick dick had slipped inside her creamy, hot cunt. She looked down at me with intense adoration before starting to bob her wide hips up and down gently. Her slick, hot pussy lips brushed against my huge, hard shaft amazingly. I immediately reached out with both hands and grabbed my mature, slutty aunt's huge, soft brown tits. I started to pluck and pinch at her thick, long nipples while pressing her large, round and round breasts hard on to her chest. Aunty Sheen kept moaning again and again as she started to jump up and down on my thick, throbbing dick.

Aunty Sheen gradually rode me faster and faster. My slick, swollen dick head rubbed her G-spot and brought her to an orgasm soon.

"Ooh.. Oohh.. Aahh! Aahh! Aaahhh!!" Aunty Sheen's hard moans of pleasure turned to low growls of ecstasy before she cried out aloud and climaxed hard.

I held up my aunt's plump, heavy shivering body upright over my huge, throbbing dick by pushing her voluptuous, soft chest. My entire thick, long dick had sunk into her climaxing cunt as she slumped down on it in the throes of an intense orgasm. I felt her hot, slick juices gushing out from around my thick shaft and dribble down my clean-shaven scrotum to make a mess on the white cotton bed sheet.

Without even giving her a chance to recover from the intense orgasm I pushed and nudged my stoned, slutty aunt till she now sat on my dick with her smooth, broad back to me. I grabbed her enormous, round bare butt cheeks and spread them wide apart. I pulled at the handfuls of her soft, delicious buttocks and Aunty Sheen had to sit back completely.

"Ungh!" Sheen aunty grunted in pain as my huge length sank instantly into her sensitive, climaxing cunt, "Aah! Aah! Ooh! Oohh... Ooh..." My aunt's groans of pain soon turned to moans of pleasure as I started to rock her back and forth.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried aloud in intense pain when I suddenly spanked her tempting, large bare ass cheeks hard with my palms, "Oohh.. oohh.." Her groans got gradually softer as she got used to my softer petting and spanking on her giant ass cheeks.

After a while of grabbing and squeezing her sexy, soft and huge bubble butts, my left hand slipped into her deep, tight ass crack. I could feel the heat radiating from her hot crotch even before I reached it. As soon as my fingertip touched the soft flower, I deftly slipped a finger into her tight, little asshole.

"Ungh! Uff! Shit! Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried out in pain once more before beginning to groan in pleasure.

My horny, hungry aunt leaned forward, grabbed my muscular hairless calves in her hands and squeezed them tight. Aunty Sheen now rode my huge, hard cock with her sexy, huge ass facing me. My finger slipped in and out of her tiny brown asshole every time her plump, round ass cheeks bore down on my bare, flat crotch. I started to twist my fingers around in her tight, warm rectum and this drove my slutty aunt into frenzy. She started to slam her big bare brown ass cheeks harder down on my thick, throbbing dick.

"Yeah... Yeah... Ride me... Oh yeah..." I kept muttering softly.

My delightful moans were barely audible over the loud moans from the porn playing on the laptop and even louder groaning from my extremely excited aunt.

"Aah! Aah! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Sir... I'm gonna cum... Aaahhh!" Aunty Sheen paused to announce loudly through heavy breaths.

I plunged my long, thin forefinger all the way to the knuckles into her tight, warm anal canal.

"Aagghh!!" Aunty cried out really loud as her body trembled with the mix of pain and pleasure of an intense orgasm.

I could feel her wet, warm juices once more spilling out from around the thick base of my huge shaft. Her cum dribbled down to my sensitive, smooth scrotum before being cooled and evaporated by the cold blast from the A/C. I grabbed my aunt's enormous round ass cheeks with one hand unsuccessfully as they struggled to clamp together in her climactic shivering. Eventually, I gave up and her huge, soft ass cheeks slapped together over my right hand, burying it in their hot, moist embrace. Her creaming, hot cunt clenched and unclenched with every wave of orgasm and it felt like it my aunt was trying to milk my thick, slick throbbing hard dick inside her.

"Oh, shit..." I cried out softly in intense pleasure when my aunt reached down and started to fondle my slick, sensitive balls below.

I immediately felt my excitement reaching its peak and tensed myself for the oncoming orgasm. My huge, throbbing dick hardened painfully inside my aunt's creaming, hot pussy. However, I immediately felt my aunt get off of my dick. I felt the cold air from the A/C for a couple of seconds before my horny Muslim widowed aunt's warm, wet mouth wrapped hungrily around my juicy, engorged dickhead.

"Ohhh, Fuck!" I groaned and swore aloud as I finally let go.

My eyes clenched shut tighter and my body became taut, with my mouth wide open in a silent moan I felt the first streak of my hot, sticky semen shoot out my throbbing, slick dick and land deep in my aunt's warm, waiting mouth.

"Mpph!" Aunty Sheen gagged initially as a huge load of my viscous cum spurted out and blocked her small throat, "Mhmm... Mmh... Mm..." Sheen aunty soon started to moan and mumble hungrily as she jerked and sucked every drop of my sticky, hot semen out of my quivering, climaxing cock.

I could feel her thin lips wrapped tight around my slick, thick shaft and she moved her hand in time with every wave of my orgasm to make me squirt out my cum completely. My entire body shivered and I was in ecstasy with the way my slutty mature aunt expertly sucked the last drops of my steamy, white semen out of my wet, throbbing dick. My high mind enhanced my orgasm to another level and I enjoyed the wonderful sensation for a long time.

"Mmuahh!" Aunty Sheen kissed my slick, softening cock audibly as it popped out of her sticky, wet mouth.

"Aaww..." I groaned and opened my eyes a little to look at Aunty Sheen.

I smiled groggily when I saw my mature Muslim aunt licking the flecks of my white, sticky cum from around her thin, sloppy wet lips with her long, pink tongue. Aunty Sheen sat up straight and looked at me enquiringly through her stoned, lusty eyes.

I nodded, grinned and gave a thumb up at which she grinned back and bowed her head.

"I'm glad I was able to help you relax, sir." Sheen aunty said and smiled adoringly this time.

She watched me for a while as I lay on the soft mattress. I was trying to catch my breath after the intense orgasm. I was still very high so it took me a while to sit up straight. Aunty Sheen didn't hurry me either. She sat casually and completely naked between my out-stretched legs. When I slowly sat up straight my aunt slid back till she stood at the foot of the bed. The porn movie was over and I was surprised to realize that an hour had passed. It was when I felt an urge to pee that I started to move faster.

Hungry 'Maid' Eats My Ass after Lunch

(3PM -- 4PM, Saturday, 5th June 2008)

"Shit! I need to pee." I mumbled to myself as I scooted off of the thick, soft mattress.

"Let me help you, sir." Aunty Sheen suddenly piped up, also sliding off of the bed.

"All right." I said and hurried to the toilet down the hallway.

I heard my aunt's soft barefoot steps following me as I almost stumbled along in my stoned and satisfied state of mind. The intense orgasm after the amazing massage had me immensely relaxed. I could feel my back muscles loosened up as I walked to the bathroom. Aunty Sheen stepped in right behind me. I walked and stood at the commode.

"I'll do it for you, sir." Aunty Sheen said and bent down to lift the lid off of the toilet seat before I could, "Let me help you relieve your beautiful young cock, sir." Sheen aunty cooed softly with lust.

Aunty Sheen straightened up to stand close to my right. She reached behind me and grabbed my bare, warm buttocks in her left before gently cradling my soft, but still thick, young dick in her right. I looked at her and still remember the way my mature, slutty aunt stared at my young dick as it pissed into the bowl with a loud wet noise.

"Mm..." I moaned as the stream of golden liquid formed an arc and fell glistening into the commode.

Aunty Sheen held my young soft dick very gently and aimed it perfectly into the toilet bowl. It felt great to pee without holding my cock with a hand, for a change. I must have gone on for a minute, what with the glasses of soda and coffee I'd had since morning. Once the stream slowed down to a trickle and eventually stopped my mature Muslim aunt started to squeeze out the last drops by pulling at my cock gently, from the base to its thick round head.

"Ah..." I sighed with relief and Aunty Sheen flicked my flaccid big cock a few times.

Without another word, Aunt Sheen bent at her waist and gobbled my thick dick head into her mouth.

"Wha... Whoa!" I cried out in surprise but then moaned as my dirty middle-aged aunt began to suck the last drop of my golden nectar out of my young, smooth thick dick.

It was shocking to see my aunt sucking my cock right after she helped me relieve myself. I watched in amazement as she sucked hard on my soft but thick dick. I almost groaned at her extremely powerful sucking.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly as she finally released my slick dick, "I knew it would taste good." She said and winked at me.

I simply stared at my mature Muslim aunt. I knew she was quite open-minded and never missed a chance when it came to experimenting sexually but her love for a golden shower was new to me. I was thinking about this and in the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen led me gently a few steps to the side and made me stand under the shower.

"Hmm..." I moaned in pleasure when the cool water fell down on my warm body.

I stood with my hands resting on the shower wall and feet spread wide apart on the bathroom floor so that my entire body could get wet under the cool shower. I felt my aunt's soft, wet hands rubbing my naked body gently. Aunty Sheen stood behind me and caressed my wet, bare back before her hands slipped to the front and she started to caress and rub my chest. Her big, bare breasts were pressing against my wet, bare back and I felt curiously comfortable.

Soon, she stepped away for a few seconds and I felt the shower stop. A moment later Aunty Sheen returned with a bar of soap in her hand. She started to soap my neck first, slowly moving down my bare, wet back till she reached my lower back.

"Mm..." I moaned softly in approval at the way Aunty Sheen began to soap my young, firm bare buttocks.

I felt her hands roving round and round, eventually meeting between my small but firm butt cheeks. I leaned a little more and Aunty Sheen started to rub the soap on my anus.

"Oh." I cried out softly when my aunt's cold, soapy fingertip touched my ultra-sensitive anus. "Ah..." I moaned again, this time in pleasure as aunty started to rub her fingertip around my tight rectal ring.

Aunty Sheen was gently soaping up the back of my thick, muscular thighs in the meanwhile. Her other hand brushed and caressed my sensitive asshole, making me aroused surprisingly soon after such an intense orgasm. Aunty eventually let go of my soapy, wet buttocks and started to lather my brawny, smooth legs. She nudged me when she had finished soaping my feet and I slowly turned around to face her. I opened my eyes and looked down to see my naked, plump wet aunt kneeling right in front of me.

She smiled when she saw me looking at her before quickly turning her face down and starting to lather the front of my bare brawny thighs. I watched her wide, bare brown back and huge round ass cheeks down below as her cool, soapy hands moved up towards my clean shaven crotch. Aunty Sheen stared mesmerized at my soft, thick young dick as her hands moved round and round my genitals.

"Hmm..." I mumbled impatiently.

Aunty Sheen seemed to break out of a trance and grinned before she put both hands under my smooth scrotum and lifted it up. I watched as she leaned closer and put her face near my circumcised dick head and placed a warm, wet kiss on it.

"Oh... yeah!" I moaned encouragingly and smiled.

Sheen aunty grinned after releasing my sensitive, soft dick and began to soap it too. She grabbed it at the base and slowly pulled her hand, making my soft, long dick stretch and get soapy. I could feel my excitement rising once more.

"Whew!" I sighed when she eventually let go of my soapy semi-aroused cock and moved up to my flat, firm tummy.

I watched her slowly rise to her feet and her hands moved higher on my bare, muscular chest. She kept staring at my firm chest and my long strong arms while soaping them all the way to my wrists. Once she was satisfied, Aunty Sheen started to rub her warm, naked plump body all over mine.

"Mm... Mm... Ohh... Sir... You're so sexy... Oh, I'm so fucking wet right now." Sheen aunty moaned and mumbled as she continued to rub her large, soft brown tits over my flat chest and getting her wonderfully voluptuous chest soapy and wet.

Aunty Sheen wrapped her thick, soft arms around mine and rubbed her huge, round breasts and soft, motherly belly on my sides, before she stepped behind me and turned around. I felt her enormous, round wet ass cheeks pressing against the back of my thighs as she stood behind me and brushed her broad, brown back against mine. She wriggled and slithered around my body and soon had her plump, naked form soapy and glistening.