Muslim Widow - Daughter Dee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mph!" Dee seemed visibly upset and punched the backrest of her seat in silent protest but Aunty Sheen and I shared a knowing wink before continuing to tease her tits and cunt.

Aunty Sheen still talked, with a few responses from me to make it seem as if we were having a normal conversation in the rear seat. Thankfully, the driver was too focused on making out the road ahead as it started to rain harder now.

It was still raining hard when we eventually started on our way up the winding road that leads up to Mahabaleshwar, via Panchgani, another popular hill resort only a couple of kilometers before. The narrow, winding road coupled with the hard rain made the ride thrilling for me but I could tell Aunty Sheen and Dee were very nervous as they clung to each other gently. I watched my aunt consoling her daughter while bravely trying not to show her fear that we could slide and fall off the narrow, twisting road.

Thankfully, the driver was very skilled and drove carefully in the hard conditions. We reached Panchgani safely and Aunty Sheen and Dee both sighed in relief when the driver stopped to rest at the side of the road.

Lunch Turns Into Lesbian Threesome

(1 PM - 4 PM Saturday, 18th August, 2007)

It was almost 1 PM when we decided to stop at Panchgani for a few minutes. The rains had lessened considerably now that we had reached a higher altitude. The weather was dark and cloudy yet pleasant as a cool breeze blew constantly. Aunty Sheen, Dee and I clicked a few pictures at the popular tourist spots before having tea and smoke at the small food shacks near Tabletop Mountain. Despite it being a tourist spot, the locals stared at Aunt Sheen and Dee's lovely, dark curvy forms in their short, tight dresses as mother and daughter boldly smoked cigarettes and sipped tea to get warm in the chilly weather.

I chatted with the driver and noticed he was trying really hard not to look at the two deep, dark cleavages to my sides. I tried to distract him and had to try harder to stop myself from laughing from watching the struggle on the poor guy's face. Soon though, we were on our way to Mahabaleshwar, a couple of kilometers uphill.

The cab dropped us off at the gate to Le Meridian Mahabaleshwar Resort and Spa. I grabbed our bags from the trunk while Aunty Sheen paid the cab driver. He readily agreed to come fetch us in a couple of days when aunty promised to pay him double the fare. Dee and I walked hand and hand and followed my aunt's lovely, large swinging buttocks inside the spacious lobby. She had already booked a suite for the three of us.

Aunty Sheen had booked the three of us as a family, which meant that I was her son and Dee was my sister. This was because it would have raised eyebrows if a middle-aged cougar and a young couple booked a room.

The bell boy soon led us to the top floor to our suite. It was extremely large and luxurious. There was a separate sitting area in the living room, with large, soft couches surrounding a low, wood-and-glass coffee table. A large 6-seat wooden glass-topped dining table was placed between the couched and the door to the bedroom. There was a door to the left leading to the extra bathroom. To the right, the wall was dominated by a pair of large glass doors which looked out on to a side, open terrace. I almost cried in excitement when I noticed the small blue swimming pool with the coffee table and wicker chairs placed under a large umbrella beyond, near the railing. Another door led to the main bedroom which was immense. There was a huge king-sized bed along with a large single bed in the room. It had low, soft chairs and huge, high windows with breathtaking views of the lush, green mountains outside.

Dee and I gazed around in excitement at the opulent suite as Aunty Sheen tipped the bell boy and he left, closing the door softly behind him. We followed aunty to the spacious bedroom and quickly set about unpacking our bags. I hadn't brought too many clothes and it took only a short time for me to arrange everything in one of the three antique wooden wardrobes.

I grabbed the bag of weed from Aunty Sheen and my black zipper pouch which had my rolling papers along with the open pack of cigarettes and lighter and walked out into the seating area. I took a seat on a low, soft single couch and quickly started cleaning a few thick, green buds.

Aunty Sheen and Dee soon joined me in the large, bright living room. They were still dressed in their skimpy, short clothes. Dee quickly took a seat on my left thigh and stooped over the low coffee table to help me clean the sticky, green buds. I enjoyed Dee's firm, round warm booty on my thigh and we shared a soft kiss.

Aunty made a call and ordered lunch. She then started to rummage through the not-so mini bar in a corner of the large living room. I watched her large, round butt cheeks outlined by her soft dress. The short dress rode up at the back as when she bent low, revealing almost every inch of her thick, brown thighs. I cleaned the stuff on automation and stared at my mature aunt's plump, curvy assets till she turned and looked at me.

"Who wants a beer?" Sheen aunty asked.

"I do." Dee said, looking up to smile before turning back to her task.

I shook my head and so Aunty Sheen picked a couple of large, chilled cans of Tuborg and walked to the large double glass doors to one side. I watched her big, braless tits sway as she walked across my view. I heard the glass doors roll open and the waft of wet, cool wind blew into the suite. Sheen aunty took a seat on the large, low couch perpendicular to mine. She grabbed the packet of cigarette and lit one and told us that the lunch would arrive within half an hour.

"Cheers!" Mother and daughter chorused and touched their beer cans softly together before taking a big gulp and sighing contently.

We chatted and smoked while enjoying the beautiful cloudy and lush view through the large glass doors. The drizzle had stopped when we reached the hotel and there was only a soft, cold wind that blew over the mountains. I loved the feel of Dee's round, firm buttock on my thigh and relished the cool, wet wind as it rushed in from the large glass doors. Right before the lunch arrived, Dee and I had rolled six thick, long joints.

We cleared the glass quickly when the doorbell rang. Aunty Sheen stood up and opened the door while Dee stayed seated on my thigh. The waiter glanced our way as he walked ahead of my aunt with the large tray laden with our lunch. I had my left arm draped casually around Dee's extremely curvy waist and caressed her round, bare firm thigh as we looked out at the wonderful view outside the glass doors. The waiter laid out the lunch at the dining table near the large, sliding doors. He smiled wide at the 100 Rs tip my aunt handed him and left hurriedly, closing the suite door softly behind him. I heard it click before I heard my aunt.

"Come on, let's eat sweethearts." Aunty Sheen announced, clapping her hands together like a loving mother and smiling wide.

Dee stood up slowly, grabbed the two cans of beer from the coffee table and I followed her to the dining table, watching her wonderful, young wide ass jiggling enticingly insider her tight, short shorts. Aunty Sheen had pushed three of the wooden cushioned chairs at the dining table close together facing out the glass doors while she pushed the remaining two chairs to one side so we had a clear view through the balcony doors. Aunty guided her daughter to the chair in the middle while seating me to the one on the left and taking the seat to Dee's right. We sat real close together, with our arms touching each other's. I felt Dee get comfortable in her chair and spread her feet on the tiled floor so her thick, firm thigh was pressed against mine.

As the beer and delicious food went in, the talk over lunch got dirtier. Now, my aunt and her daughter were discussing ways to please each other which would have shamed the staunchest of free-lovers. We discussed the best ways to please the other two and eventually came up with several very interesting and extremely exciting ideas.

By the time the lunch started to wind up, Aunty Sheen and Dee were tipsy. They had started to spank and squeeze and tease the other, giggling and laughing frequently.

We had ordered mango ice cream for the two and chocolate ice cream for me. As we tucked hungrily into the ice cream, my aunt and cousin had become extremely crude and bold. We took turns putting a large glob of ice cream into our mouth and keep it wide open while the other two would use their tongues to dip into the mouth and lick off the melting ice cream inside the warm mouth.

Before long, mother and daughter were turned on and had started to pet each other's lovely, large assets. Aunty Sheen had her arm wrapped around Dee's sexy, slim and curvy waist, while Dee's bare, smooth arms were wrapped tight around her mother's neck. They pulled each other into a tight embrace and started to kiss passionately.

"Mmhh!" Dee cried out muffled in her mother's mouth when I reached from behind and caressed the sides of their large, round tits as they pressed together in the hug.

My cock was now rising up noticeably in my shorts. I quickly reached down with my free hand, pulled down the fly and pulled out my young, thick hardening dick into the cool, free air. I reached around with both hands this time and grabbed their breasts. I pinched my aunt's thick, long nipple quite hard while my other hand caressed and brushed Dee's similarly large and long nipple.

"Muuah!" Aunty broke their kiss with an audible smacking kiss and gazed with eyes filled with lust.

Aunty reached up and loosened Dee's arms from around her neck before pushing her chair back and getting up slowly. I quickly stood up and pulled Dee's chair back so she could stand clear of the dining table. Aunty Sheen smiled and winked at me before leading Dee around the glass table. I was standing a couple of feet from them and watched as aunty pushed against Dee till her daughter's firm, round ass cheeks were pressed against the thick, clear glass top of the dining table.

"Mm... Hm..." Dee moaned and groaned softly as Aunty Sheen pulled her into another passionate kiss.

I watched my aunt's thick, dark arms rove down her daughter's creamy, smooth chocolate curves. Her hands traced Dee's large, young perky tits before moving down to grab her slim, curvy waist. Their lips smashed against the others' and their breaths mixed with their moans now. My thick, huge dick was now almost completely erect and it swayed in front of me. Aunty Sheen's hands stopped at the waistband and she pulled Dee away from the table a few inches. I watched with increasing excitement as she expertly unhooked the button in front, pulled down her fly before hurriedly before peeling the pair of sexy, tight, small shorts off of her daughter's thick, brown curvy ass and thighs.

"Aah..." Dee gasped aloud when her mother eventually broke the kiss after a couple of minutes, "Oh, mom!" She cried out softly, wriggling to get out of her tight shorts as Aunty Sheen knelt down and pulled them off Dee's lovely, thick shapely legs.

My cock jerked noticeably at the sight of Dee's sexy, round and brown ass cheeks jiggling wildly as she stepped out of her tiny shorts. I was not surprised to see that she was not wearing panties underneath. As soon as Aunty Sheen stood up straight, Dee bent at her waist and grabbed the high hem of her mother's low, tight dress. I grinned with increasing excitement and watched Dee quickly pull up the fitting dress up to reveal my aunt's thick, dark soft thighs before swiftly peeling it off her voluptuous chest and exposing her mother's huge, mature hangers. My cock twitched even harder when I saw my plump, dark aunt's massive melons swing free.

"Mmuah!" Aunty Sheen kissed Dee as her daughter straightened up.

Aunty gently pushed Dee back till her daughter's lovely, brown booty bumped against the low, glass-topped dining table.

"Get on it, sweetheart." Aunty Sheen said softly and smiled lovingly at her lovely, naked daughter.

I watched Dee's large, round perky boobs jerk from side to side as she carefully stood on her tiptoes and leaned back. Aunty Sheen caught her daughter's arms and helped her lie down on the cool, thick glass.

"Ooh..." Dee moaned softly as she shivered lying on the cold, hard glass top.

I watched with a throbbing cock as my aunt put her hands behind Dee's knees and pushed her legs up, till Dee's knees pressed against her lovely, large taut breasts.

"Oh, baby..." Aunty Sheen whispered in lust as she gazed at Dee's cute, clean-shaven crotch.

"Ali..." Dee whispered and I looked at her to see her extending her hand, asking me to come closer.

I was completely sober and extremely turned on, especially after having been teased by aunty and Dee since the morning. I immediately took a couple of steps close to the table, and stood near Dee's face. Dee caught my hand and pulled me down, placing her soft, lush lips on mine.

"Mm... Hmm..." Dee moaned soft and long approvingly as we kissed softly.

I felt her soft, plush lips press against mine at first, before she stuck out her wet, soft tongue and ran them over my cupid-bow lips. She traced their shape with her tongue. She kept pulling my face down, closer to hers with her left hand around my neck while her right hand started to undo my shirt buttons. Almost immediately, I sensed aunty move from Dee's crotch and stand behind me. I felt her hands wrap around my slim waist from behind before she reached the buckle of my cargo shorts. She slipped her hands under the waistband of my underwear and slid my shorts and undies down swiftly.

"Mm..." I moaned with relief when the cool, wet wind blowing in through the open glass doors brushed my naked, firm body.

Dee's tongue had slipped past my lips and teased and played with mine. I eagerly stuck my tongue back into her warm, wet mouth. My hard, thick dick throbbed with extreme excitement as Dee started to suck my tongue ever so softly, loving and enjoying its smoky, sexy taste. In the meanwhile, she had unbuttoned my short-sleeve shirt and I shrugged out of it without breaking our sensual, wet kiss. I flung the shirt on the floor and reached out my hand to touch her firm, bare thigh.

"Mm!" Dee's cry of lust was muffled when I started to caress her round, brown thigh from top to her knees near her chest.

"Mmm! Oh, mumma!" Dee broke our kiss suddenly and moaned out to her mother.

Once she had stripped me naked too, my aunt immediately took her position near Dee's crotch. I turned my head and peered through Dee's wide spread knees to see Aunty Sheen standing and bending over with her face buried in her daughter's clean, smooth crotch.

I figured Aunty Sheen was teasing Dee's cute, young cunt with her tongue at the way Dee's eyes clamped shut and she let go of me to pull her knees further apart. I stood up straight, and stepped closer to the table near Dee's face. My huge, hard dick throbbed visibly with anticipation as I watched Dee's sexy, curvy nude body writhe in ecstasy from her mother's expert licking.

The way Dee was laying close to the edge of the glass table which made her gorgeous, round buttocks fell over the smooth edge enticingly. I stooped a little over the dining table till my thick dick head brushed against Dee's soft, chubby cheek. Dee immediately turned her face towards me and, without opening her eyes, wrapped her soft, plush lips around my engorged dick head.

"Oh, Dee..." I moaned softly with pleasure at the way Dee expertly sucked my thick circumcised cock cap.

Dee ran her wet, soft tongue up and around my swollen dick head at first before stretching her neck and sucking in a couple of inches of my huge, stiff dick into her warm, welcome mouth.

"Mm... Mm... Hmm... Mhmm..." Dee kept moaning softly through a mouthful of my dick as her mother continued to lick her cunt lovingly.

I wrenched my eyes away from the sexy sight of my older cousin sucking on my thick, hard cock to watch my slutty, plump aunt's curvy, bare body bent over and licking her daughter's cute, young cunt with complete devotion. I enjoyed the intense throbbing of my stiff, large cock as Dee expertly made it throb with her intense sucking. My eyes traveled over my aunt's dark, wide back and settled on the proud, prominent mounds of her ass cheeks which reflected the dull light coming in from the open glass door a couple of feet behind her.

"Oohh..." Dee moaned in disappointment when I gently pulled my stiff, throbbing top-wet dick out of her warm, sucking mouth, "Mm... Mm... Hmmm... Ohh... Yes, mom! Just like that..." She continued to moan the next second and encouraged her mother to lick her creamy cunt the way she liked.

I hurried to walk around the table till I was standing right behind my aunt, who was bent down at her waist, busy tasting her daughter's soft, tight vagina. My thick, dick stood painfully stiff and I felt the cool wind drying Dee's dripping saliva from its thick head. My eyes were stuck on my mature, naked aunt's huge, dark and round bottom as it jutted out and jiggled invitingly. I reached out and placed my hands on her soft, huge bubble butt and grabbed a handful each. I pulled her enormous, brown ass cheeks as wide as I could and exposed her dark, clean-shaven crotch to the cool wind from behind us.

"Mmhh..." Aunty Sheen moaned loudly when she felt the wet, cold wind brush against her creamy, warm cunt.

"Mmhh... Hmmm... Yes... Oh, yes... Ohh... Mm..." Dee's moans were getting louder and louder every passing second as her mother expertly brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

I looked up to see Dee's lovely, large and firm breasts tremble with her shivering and writing on the large glass tabletop. My cock twitched with excitement at the sexy sight and I immediately looked down. My thick wet dick head shone in the gloomy light coming in from the open door as I spread my feet and lowered my clean-shaven crotch level with my aunt's plump, dark crotch. I watched my glistening huge cock head disappear beneath her huge, brown ass cheeks and immediately felt my dick bump against my mature aunt's creamy, warm cunt.

I suddenly thrust forward.

"Umph!" Aunty Sheen's cry of pain was muffled in her daughter's crotch when my thick dick head slipped past her warm, vaginal entrance. "Mmhh! Mmmhhh!" She started to groan harder in a muffled voice as I continued to push my huge, hard cock deeper into her wet, hot pussy from behind.

"Ohh..." I groaned in pleasure at the way my aunt's large, loose labia brushed and ticked my thick shaft.

I pushed my thick, stiff dick into her till I was half-buried in her motherly, wet vagina. I rested for a second to let her get used to its thickness.

"Mmh... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softer and braced herself almost immediately.

I pulled my slick, thick dick slowly out of her moist, hot cunt and slammed it all the way in almost immediately.

"Ungh! Ooww!" Aunty Sheen's grunt was muffled but she pulled her head away from Dee's crotch to cry out loud in pain at the sudden thrust into her mature pussy. "Shh.. Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Aah!" Sheen aunt then started to grunt and groan for a minute as I slammed my young, thick dick fast against her soft, huge ass.

"Sshh..." Dee hissed in frustration when her mother suddenly ceased to lick her when I started to fuck her hard suddenly, "Come here!" I heard her growl before she wrapped her lovely, shapely brown legs around her mother's slim neck and pressed Aunty Sheen's face hard against her creamy, hot crotch.

"Mph! Mph! Mph! Mph! Mmph! Mmh! Mmh!" Aunty Sheen's cries of pain were instantly muffled in Dee's soft, smooth crotch and I could hear her moaning muffled in pleasure at the fast, hard thrusts from behind.

123456...9