Muslim Widow - Hindu Divorcee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Manisha came in with a tray of two large ice-cold beer bottles and three tall mugs, Vandana told her she could leave and we would call her from the servant quarters if we needed anything. Manisha smiled and bowed as she walked to the kitchen, but not before turning back to smile quickly before vanishing out the door.

"Slut." Vandana commented softly to Aunty Sheen as Manisha left, "You know she's married to my driver for the past two years?"

"Can't really blame her, you know?" Sheen aunty replied and nodded her head towards me and they burst out giggling like schoolgirls.

By now Aunty Sheen knew full well that I had several fuck buddies but she didn't mind it as long as she had her share of regular sex with me. In fact, she got off of hearing me describe my sexual experiences with other partners. I was always careful not to talk about anyone she knew and she didn't pry, which was good.

I could only grin and blush as the two mature besties ragged me a little. I quickly popped the caps off of two Haywards 5000 bottles and poured it deftly into the three tall mugs. I watched the golden draft rise up with a thin cap of foam on top.

"Cheers!" Vandana, Aunty Sheen and I chorused softly and clicked our glasses together before taking a sip of the golden brew.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen mumbled in appreciation and smiled at her best friend.

"So, tell me more." Vandana asked Aunty Sheen, referring to our illicit sexual relationship.

Aunty Sheen was excited as she talked about our numerous sexual sessions. The strong beer was mellowing us out and I felt more comfortable hearing my aunt share our intimate sexual experiences with her best friend. Vandana seemed to like hearing it from me though, because she kept asking me open-ended questions which required me to go into great detail. Her comments became more flirtatious as we drained the final beer. By the time we finished lunch an hour later, I already had a bulge in my tight jeans.

I was buzzing from the two glasses of beer I had managed to drink with the spicy food. Aunty Sheen and Vandana were also tipsy now. Their movements were slow and calculated and they laughed a lot.

It was well past 3 PM when we finally left the table. Vandana suggested we should change into something more comfortable and meet in the hall once more. Manisha had already put our luggage in three bedrooms on the first floor so I followed my aunt and Vandana upstairs on the marble staircase.

By now, I was emboldened by the beer and ogled my aunt's large jiggling bubble butt and Vandana's huge wide swinging hips as we walked up the stairs. I was excited to catch a glimpse of thick, shapely smooth calves whenever her Sari crept up her legs. The click-click on the two pairs of high heels echoed in the dark, cool hallway of the first floor. There were three doors along the opposite wall with a door at each end. Vandana led us to the two doors and told us they were ours.

"But I guess I should've kept your luggage in the same room!" She said and Aunty Sheen giggled tipsily.

I could only grin and shake my head before I walked into one of the bedrooms and walked into the shower. My backpack was placed carefully on a small stool of the large bedroom. There was a queen-sized bed with white sheets on a soft mattress. Fresh flowers bloomed in the several vases that lined the window sill and bedside tables. I slipped off my shoes and socks and stripped completely before entering the spacious bathroom. It had a wash-basin with a mirror and a large ceramic bathtub graced the far wall, well away from the commode and the shower area.

I wanted to clear my head and stepped under the shower. I turned on the cold water and welcomed its coolness after the clammy weather of Mumbai. My mind was buzzing with the way things had developed drastically in the past few hours. Fifteen minutes later, I felt clear-headed and tried to figure when I'd get a chance to fuck Aunty Sheen in this wonderful weather. Thinking such thoughts, I walked out of the shower completely naked, with a white towel draped over my head as I rubbed my hair dry.

"Wow!" I heard someone say and immediately pulled the towel away from my face to see Vandana standing at the open door and staring at my nude, wet body openly.

"Shit!" I exclaimed and hurried to wrap the towel around my waist.

"I... I didn't know you were here." I stammered.

"Yeah... I know." Vandana said with a large grin, this time staring at my firm, flat chest before wrenching her eyes and looking at my face, "We were wondering what was taking you so long." She looked down at my fair bare chest once more before smiling and saying, "Oh yeah, she said to bring your black pouch. Come down fast." With a last look up and down my body Vandana disappeared out the door and I heard her soft slippers on the staircase.

I was stunned for a while. I shook away the awkwardness and realized that Vandana was definitely being too flirty. I was never the one to shy away from getting pussy. Apart from my aunt, I had enough experience with mature women by now to know the signs when they are hitting on me.

So, I chose to wear a black vest which exposed cover my square, flat chest and veined arms. I pulled on a pair of black soccer shorts to show off my muscular, well-contoured legs. Slipping on a pair of flip flops I quickly grabbed the small black pouch from my back pack.

It was a few minutes to 4 PM when I checked my iPhone as I made my way down the stairs. I was surprised to find the hall almost dark. I realized the heavy drapes on every window had been pulled close. Only the sharp glare of the large-screen TV on the wall illuminated the semi-dark hall with a patch of glare. I remember finding it a cool but unreal atmosphere.

"There you are." Aunty Sheen said from the large, three-seat black leather couch in the hall.

"Sorry. I had a long shower." I said and smiled, moving my eyes from head to toe.

Aunty Sheen looked homely but hot in her lounge clothes. She had on a tight white tee which clung to her large, round boobs. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her large nipples made needle points in front. Her round waist and thick, shapely legs were highlighted by the shiny, white satin pajamas she had on.

Aunty Sheen grinned when she saw the black pouch in my hand. She signaled me to take the seat on the single couch to her right, perpendicular to the large couch. I couldn't see Vandana anywhere. Now that Aunty Sheen had indicated that it was okay, I put the black bag on the low, large square glass-topped coffee table.

I pulled the zip open and grabbed the large tightly-rolled packet of long, thick green buds, a couple of packs of Classic Regulars, lighter and the rolling paper. I chose a bud and started to clean it, using an old newspaper from the coffee table. In the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen lit a couple of cigarettes and handed me one. I could tell by her movements that she was still feeling the after-effects of the strong beer.

I was busy cleaning the sticky bud of the stem and seeds when I heard the kitchen door open. I looked up just in time to see one of the most wonderful sights in my life till then. Vandana's tall, curvy silhouette was outlined by the light from the kitchen for a few seconds before she turned to close the door.

Vandana was dressed in a short, loose white-colored sun dress. As she walked into the glare of the large TV, I could make out her soft, round mounds lying comfortably on her bra-less chest. The cleavage was clear. I loved the way her otherwise loose dress stretched tight on her huge, wide hips. Her knee-high dress showed off her thick and shapely, long legs.

I watched her carry a large tray laden with a large bottle of Smirnoff Vodka, three tall, narrow glasses a plate of chips and snacks, along with a chilled 1 liter bottle of Sprite. By now I could clean weed without even looking at it and so I kept my eyes on Vandana as she bent and showed off her significant cleavage. I watched her small but round boobs dangle free as she transferred everything to the coffee table. I finally looked away when she plopped down close to Aunty Sheen's left on the large leather couch.

I could already feel the tingling in my crotch.

"Nice!" Vandana cooed softly, eager to try weed for the first time.

"May I pour the drinks?" I smiled and asked, working on my plan.

"Sure." Vandana smiled back and I saw her eyes lower to my fair chest before she turned to my aunt.

"How're things with Dee?" Vandana asked Aunty Sheen.

"She's fine. I'm surprised she recovered so fast from the loss of her father." Aunty Sheen said but I tuned out for a second.

Back then, Aunty Sheen wasn't aware that I had given Dee every kind of support she wanted. Dee is a year older and we had lost our virginity to each other long back. I wondered how aunty would react if she knew about this, despite her open-mindedness.

I quickly poured about 30 ml drinks in two glasses and topped them up with the chilled Sprite. I poured myself a glass of Sprite and handed the other glasses to Aunty Sheen and Vandana.

"Cheers!" We echoed and softly clicked our glasses together before taking a sip of our drinks.

"Hmm... Nice!" Vandana commented, raising her drink in approval before continuing to discuss about Dee with my aunt.

I continued my task and had three large joints ready 10 minutes later. I noticed they had finished their drinks so I refilled their glasses exactly like I had earlier.

"Vendy, are you ready?" Aunty Sheen said, grabbing one of the thick, bulbous joints from the coffee table and grinning at her best friend.

"Sure." Vandana replied, with a nervous grin.

"Don't worry. It's just like smoking a cigarette, honey. I love it and I know you'll love it too." Aunty Sheen convinced Vandana before putting the thick doobie to her thin lips.

I leaned forward with the lighter and helped my aunt light the tip. I watched Vandana looking intently at my aunty as she expertly lit the end with a few short puffs before leaning back and taking a long drag on the joint. The large, round end burnt bright orange for a few seconds before dimming to a red glow. Aunty Sheen turned to Vandana and offered her the joint which she took gingerly.

We both watched Vandana take a tentative, small drag first. She clamped her thick lips closed at the first taste of the peculiar acrid smoke of weed but successfully managed to inhale it. She blew out a small puff of smoke but Aunty convinced her to take a deep drag. She did as told and Aunty took the joint gently from Vandana's hand as her eyes widened. Aunty and Vandana blew out thick clouds of smoke together and it drifted over the large coffee table. Vandana closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she experienced her first high.

Aunty took another long drag before passing the joint to me. I took my first drag and immediately felt the familiar tingling in my fingertips. I held the smoke in and took another long puff before passing the joint to my aunt.

I held the smoke in and distinctly felt the mellow meeting between my brain and dopamine. Vandana eventually opened her eyes and took a deep breath. She caught the joint and leaned back to rest on the couch. Aunty Sheen did the same, with her feet on the floor. Soon, the joint was passed around slowly, till the bottle of Vodka was half-full.

The weed and vodka has mellowed my aunt and her best friend. Vandana has become especially talkative now. As expected when two single women meet, the topic soon turned to sex. Initially, they started talking about their school days.

"Remember our trip to Manali?" Vandana suddenly asked Aunty Sheen with a coy look.

"Oh..." Aunty Sheen moaned and grinned, "How can I ever forget it, Vendy?"

It was exactly 4:20 and I was extremely high. I looked at them with confusion and Aunty Sheen and Vandana turned to each other with a grin.

They looked at each other for a while and seemed to come to an unspoken agreement.

"It happened back when we were in college. We went on a week-long trip to Manali with our class in March." Aunty Sheen explained, turning to me.

I nodded my head and took a sip of Sprite to wet my dry throat, waiting for her to elaborate.

"Well, we had this two-day trek from Kasol to Kheerganga. We were camped for the first night near a hot water spring. We sneaked out at 9 because everyone was asleep earlier than usual. They were all exhausted after trekking through the day. Remember, it was an only-girls college we went to, that too one which was run by a bunch of strict, dried up missionary nuns. So, we had a few younger nuns who could handle the exertion but they were even stricter than the older ones because they had to prove something to their superiors."

Vandana stared at Aunty Sheen with a far-away look and a soft smile as she recounted the event from years ago. I could see that she was stoned and completely immersed in my aunt's narration. I was very high but could hear my aunt clearly.

"Anyway, we managed to walk a hundred meters down a small path using our small flashlights and sat by the side of the hot stream. The evenings were colder than the days, even in the summer so we were dressed in thick jeans, with sweaters and a windcheater I think. We found a spot far away on some rocks to the side, which could not be seen from the path. We sat on a large flat piece of rock with our feet in the soft slow flow of the stream. I remember I was having trouble at home and Vendy wanted to talk alone with me on the trip. In fact, she had convinced me to come on the trip because she knew I wasn't ready to get married, especially not someone as strict and conservative as your uncle, don't mind." Aunty Sheen paused and took a deep breath.

She smiled and continued, "We were just sitting and bitching about my folks, as teens tend to do. I remember we laid down on the rock at some point and started to stare at the millions of stars in the clear sky overhead. The rock was chilly so Vendy wrapped an arm around me casually and I lay my head on her arm. We snuggled close in the cold and talked in soft whispers for some time. I don't recall who started it but soon we were kissing. I still remember the way her soft lips felt on mine. I pressed my lips against hers and soon our tongues had met and we started kissing hard. I had been really depressed from a while and I guess I felt grateful to Vendy for sticking with me. Well, one thing led to another and we were lying half-naked on the rock by the time we finished climaxing." Aunty Sheen finished and took a sip of my Sprite.

I was aroused by the time my aunt stopped. I could feel my thick, young cock awakening within my shorts and was thankful for the darkness in the large room. Aunty Sheen turned to look at Vendy and they smiled lovingly at each other. I figured they were re-living their first lesbian experiment in college and were somewhat aroused.

"Ahem..." Vandana suddenly cleared her throat, slowly stirring from the trance and shook her head with a smile before patting Aunt Sheen's arm, "Sheen, you've got me turned on now." She said and giggled softly.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen mumbled, "I can take care of that." Saying this she suddenly leaned forward.

"Mmphh!" Vandana's cry of surprise was muffled as my aunty abruptly kissed her mouth.

My mature widowed aunt caught her best friend's face in her hands and kissed her softly on her lips, slowly alternating between her bow-shaped upper lip and her plump lower lip. At first, Vandana seemed to move away but a second later she relaxed and closed her eyes. It was the same moment my aunt's thin lips wrapped around her thick tongue and started to suck on it softly. Vandana's thick lips surrounded my aunt's small mouth completely.

I was completely sure then that aunty and her friend would actually relive their first lesbian experience right there. So I picked up a fresh joint and lit it quietly. I leaned back and sank lower on the wide, soft single couch and started taking small drags on the joint while taking sips of the cold Sprite some times.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm... Mhmm..." Vandana moaned softly along with my aunt as they smashed their mouths together.

Aunty Sheen and Vandana had snuggled closer and were engaged in a hard, passionate kiss. Their hands had slowly gravitated to the other's breasts. I could clearly see Aunty Sheen teasing Vandana's small, round boobs through the sheer fabric of her dress. On the other hand, Vandna cupped my aunt's enormous, round breasts and lifted them up gently.

"Huh! Huh!" Vandana panted audibly when she suddenly broke the kiss and leaned back. "Sheen... I want these, please!" She whispered with noticeable desperation in her stoned voice.

Aunty Sheen smiled wide and promptly pulled up her short, satin top. We both watched my aunt's lovely, large and round boobs pop out and dangle free as she pulled her top over her head and flung it behind Vandana on the couch.

"Ooh..." Aunty Sheen cooed in pleasure as Vandana immediate grabbed her huge, soft tits and started to suck her thick, black nipples.

Vandana, while sucking my aunt's boobs, pushed her back gently till Aunty Sheen lay against the arm rest close to me. Sheen aunty lay down completely on the couch and wrapped her thick, short legs around Vandana's large, wide waist.

"Mhm... Yes, Vendy... I like that." Aunty Sheen moaned softly and encouragingly as Vandana alternated sucking both her nipples while squeezing my aunt's large, dark boobs constantly.

My thick cock was straining against my underwear now. I realized it was almost erect so I shifted it and placed it flat against my tummy with its thick head pressed down by the waistband of my soccer shorts. It still felt tight underneath but at least it could grow to its full length without any restraint. I settled in more comfortably for the show.

As Vandana continued to suck on my aunt's huge, mature breasts, Aunty Sheen had pulled up her friend's short dress all the way to her waist. I could see the sides of her matching white Tangas panties. Without losing a second, Aunty Sheen slipped her hand between Vandana's thick thighs.

"Mph!" Vandana moaned through a mouthful of my aunt's enormous boobs when Aunty Sheen started to rub her pussy over the panties.

Aunty Sheen gently pushed Vandana away from her breasts with one hand.

"Mmm!" Vandana moaned in frustration as she reluctantly let go of my aunt's thick, large nipples.

Aunty Sheen only smiled and sat up straight. Without missing a beat, Aunty Sheen grabbed Vandana's dress and pulled it off in one swift motion over her head.

"Oh!" Vandana cried out softly in surprise at having been stripped naked in front of me without a warning.

Vandana's soft, small and round boobs jiggled freely on her large chest. Aunty Sheen didn't react but instead pushed Vandana against the backrest. She went on her knees in front and grabbed at her friend's panties. Vandana lifted her enormous, round hip and aunty slipped the tight panties down her friend's thick, brown and smooth legs.

"Shh..." Vandana hissed as Aunty Sheen suddenly pulled her knees wide apart and knelt between her feet.

I watched with growing excitement as aunty bent low and immediately put her face in Vandana's crotch.

"Ohh!" Vandana cried out loud in surprise when my aunt flicked her soft, wet tongue against her clit, "Sheeenn!" She moaned the next second when Aunty Sheen placed her small mouth over her clean-shaven cunt and began licking now.

"Oh... Ohh... Mm... Mmm... " I watched Vandana moan again and again as Aunty Sheen licked her pussy all the way from her thick clit to the bottom of her vagina.

Aunty Sheen kept a tight grip on her friend's thick legs and kept them spread apart as wide as possible, knowing full well that I'd love to see this. She was absolutely right because this was the first time I was watching my aunt with another woman. My thick, large cock was stiff in my shorts and lifted the tight waistband easily. Now, I had a visible tent in my crotch.

123456...8