Mutually Beneficial Arrangement

Story Info
An older couple with an Asian hotwife ask me to fill a gap.
3k words
4.33
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is a true story that happened in 2023***

It was a typical hot day in Florida and the temperature readings were as high as my testosterone levels. Online I went, looking for a new connection that might lead to some erotic fun, new experiences and fulfilment of bucket list items. Thats when I connected with Gary. I don't remember at this point whether he replied to an AD I had posted or if I replied to one of his, but either way - we started to email back and forth. I quickly learned that he was in his 50's and was married to a beautiful Asian woman with a fit body and an insatiable appetite for sex. This was music to my ears and I was eager to see how I could be of service in that situation.

Gary told me a lot of useful information, basically that he was having some health issues and wasn't able to give her the pleasure that she desired anymore. He also shared that she usually has difficulties reaching orgasm but either way loves to have sex and is absolutely insatiable. "Challenge accepted" is what I was thinking at the time. It wasn't long before we started to make plans to meet in public, you know - to gauge chemistry and mutual attraction which are important factors in an erotic dynamic like this.

The day finally came and we were to meet. Gary sent me the name and address of the restaurant they wanted to meet up at and I happily obliged. Arriving early of course (as is my style), I waited anxiously in my car for them to arrive and hoped to catch a preview of them walking into the restaurant. This was my way of giving myself an easy out in case I wasn't attracted to her or changed my mind. Thankfully I did not need that little bit of insurance. People were coming in and out of the restaurant and I just watched through my rear view mirror and suddenly spotted what must be the couple I had been waiting for.

Gary was a gray haired, fairly overweight man with a kind face and a light gray beard. His wife Jen was a slender and fit Asian woman with shoulder length jet black hair, a beautiful olive/tan complexion and killer figure. I couldn't see them in huge detail through my mirror, but it was enough to solidify my interest in moving forward with them, at least so far.

I waited for a moment, long enough for them to find a table at the restaurant. Gary texted me and told me they had arrived and where they were sitting. That was my queue to walk up and introduce myself. So, I got out of my car and walked over to where they were sitting, in a nice outdoor space not far from the parking area. We greeted each other and Jen gave me a hug, Gary shook my hand. I sat down and we ordered a drink and an appetizer.

We did the typical chit-chat for a while, learning more about each other. We got briefly into their experiences in the past and what they were looking for. It seemed like a perfect fit in the making. The only downside, they lived over an hour away from me. Regardless we decided that were were mutually interested in moving forward and they invited me over to where they had parked their car, in the shadows (it was dark by now) and we had some level of privacy there between the vehicles in the parking lot. Thats when the fun started.

Jen leaned back against their car and Gary invited me to touch her body. So I moved closer to Jen. I slowly ran my hand up her leg and around to her ass giving her a brief squeeze. She was so incredibly fit, such a firm ass and solid muscles all throughout her body, clearly she worked out a lot and took great care of herself. Then I moved my hands to her breasts and fondled them under her top. We got briefly interrupted a few times as people walked out to their cars to leave, but for the most part it was a huge thrill to explore her body like that out in public.

Jen wanted to touch me next, so Gary asked me to pull out my cock and let her touch. I did as he requested, and Jen immediately reached out her hand and began to play with my very hard cock. Gary made several comments about how nice and large it was and how Jen would really enjoy it. She didn't blow me or anything like that, but we did have some fun mutually touching and play in the parking lot that night. This lasted for 10 or 15 minutes and then we decided we'd better go. The plan was not to play right away that night, but instead, if all went well, we'd make plans to meet and play soon thereafter. So we collected ourselves and said our goodbyes that night and agreed to work something out in our schedules very soon.

The next day, Gary sends me a message and we start planning our first play meet up. They wanted to meet at a hotel near their home area so I worked it all out in my schedule, booed a hotel room and on the appointed day - I drove down to the hotel and got ready for our play date. I was early as usual, but that gave me time to check in at the hotel, get a shower, prep the room for play and just get myself in the state of mind to give her a really fun time.

Before I knew it, they had arrived. Gary sent me a message on snapchat (we moved away from email now). I said I'd come meet them downstairs and bring them up to the room. When I got down there, they were waiting in the lobby for me. Jen was dressed in very body hugging clothing, easy to remove and complemented her figure quite nicely. Gary was in a button up shirt untucked and shorts. I was in jeans and a nice polo shirt. We greeted each other and then I led them up to the room.

To make it as no-pressure as possible, we had agreed that I'd start by giving Jen a nice slow sensual massage. So we had her strip down to her underwear and she laid face down on the bed. That was the first time I got to see her nearly naked body with my own eyes. Such beautiful skin, a perfect ass, toned/fit body. She was absolutely stunning. At this stage I wasn't sure how far they were ready to go and honestly, we hadn't talked enough about expectations and what we were going to do - but that's okay (as you will soon see).

I began by slowly oiling up my hands and then started to rub Jen's calves and slowly worked my way up each leg. I'd avoid her ass at this point since she still had her panties on, so I skipped over that and moved to her back, working my way up from her lower back to her shoulders and arms. She got very relaxed, and I kept going with the massage. Meanwhile, Gary had taken a seat off to the side of the bed to watch everything unfold in front of him.

I don't remember how long the massage went on for, but apparently it was too long for his taste, so he got up and moved over next to the bed and then to my surprise he pulled her panties off. I took that as my sign that they were comfortable with me going all in now. Thats when I had the delight of being able to get my hands all over that perfect, firm ass of hers. I massaged and rubbed and oiled it up for as long as they would let me.

It wasn't long until Gary prompted me to get naked (I still had some clothing on at this point). I took off my clothes and then continued to massage her ass, but then Gary quietly motioned for me to start fucking Jen. I went slow, teasing her by letting my cock graze against her skin as I massaged her body. The tip trailing over her crack and between her inner thighs. As I'd massage her ass cheeks, gently pulling them apart at times, I was rewarded with the sounds of how wet her pussy was. There was no doubt now that she was definitely turned on and ready for more.

Before I continue the story, I should also take a moment to mention that we had discussed sexual health and safety before this experience. All of us had recent STI testing done and had no other partners since then. We exchanged test results and agreed to raw play in advance. This is not something I recommend in general, at least not without validating that its safe to do so by all parties in volved prior to the experience. Now with that out of the way...

I positioned my cock between her ass cheeks as I spread her legs further apart, giving my cock which was dripping in anticipation of what was to come next - better access to her wet and hungry pussy. Slowly at first, I pressed the tip of my cock gently into her, continuing to massage her ass as I did so. The view from my angle was so hot, there she was, totally naked now, my cock partially inside her, her perfect ass on display, it was just an absolutely amazing experience and view to behold.

At this point I slowly slid my cock all the way inside her, she moaned and arched her back, pushing her ass up into the air a little further, and pushing into me as I began to fuck her. God, I love that feeling when a woman does this, it's so accepting and shows such desire and enjoyment - it's one of my favorite feelings.

I pulled her hips up and got her into the doggy style position and began fucking her from behind. Jen was really enjoying this, she had no issues expressing her sounds of pleasure and letting me know just how much she was enjoying this experience too. Gary was now stroking his cock while he watched us play. It was a thrill to put on such a sexy show with his wife. It really was an honor to be a part of their sex life and invited into that intimate space.

What I remember next was a variety of positioned where Jen and I took turns fucking each other. I know for sure she got on top and was riding my cock like I'd never been ridden before. She knew what she liked, and she really went for it. I loved that feeling of being used in service to her pleasure.

We must have been fucking for at least an hour and a half by the time that we had started to get tired and thirsty. So with that, we started to wrap up this segment of our play session. Gary moved over to the bed and was just off to my right while Jen positioned herself doggy style again so I could fuck her from behind and give Gary a close-up view. He seemed to really love that and he was rubbing her clit while I fucked for a few minutes too. Thats when I had about all I could take, it was time to cum! Gary was a bi male, and I'm straight, but I had agreed to some compromises as part of this exchange. I told them I was about to cum and Gary moved closer, he had me pull out of his wife's very fucked pussy and he wrapped his mouth around the head of my cock and started to jerk me off. I began to cum and it was so intense, all I could do was lean back and enjoy, as my body exploded from all the built up sexual tension we had been building for the last hour+. Gary took all of my cum and swallowed, Jen stayed doggy style and turned her head to watch Gary enjoy my cock. And just like that, it was over. Jen and I got up to clean ourselves up a bit, get dressed and then Gary went to the bathroom to do the same. We agreed to go downstairs to the bar and have a drink next. So off we went once Gary was done in the bathroom.

In the bar, Jen sat next to me and Gary sat across from the table. We talked about what had just happened, and how much they loved it, what they liked and more about our logistics and how we might be able to meet more in the future. Jen liked the conversation and the attention I was giving her, I had my arm wrapped around her and I was caressing her exposed back from the type of top she had on. I silently wondered what the waiter was thinking about us sitting there, clearly, I was the third wheel, and I was all over Jen. It turned me on knowing the waiter was probably aware that there was more than meets the eye going on here. And he was probably envious of my position.

After the drinks and more conversation and we decided to go back up to the room and have a round 2 play session. This time, we went straight for it. Jen stripped off her clothes super fast which was kind of amusing to watch. Then she sat on the bed and waited for me to get naked again.

I just realized that I forgot to describe her breasts. As a petite Asian woman, she had small breasts, maybe the small end of a B cup or an upper A, but she had very prominent nipples that were lots of fun to suck, flick and tease as part of our sex play. I got a nice view of her tits while I was undressing, which drove me crazy, rock hard again and ready for round 2 just knowing how into it she was and how amazing the next hour or two was going to be based on our previous experience moments earlier.

At this point Jen wanted me to lay flat on the bed and she started riding me again, normal cowgirl at first, then she spun around and rode me reverse cowgirl. I love that position for the killer view of her body, she looked fabulous while riding my cock and she was really going to town. Her stamina and energy was very impressive, I could hardly believe how hard and intense she could fuck!

We moved around and fucked in several more positions again as before, really enjoying each other and kissing and taking turns who was fucking who, it was wonderful. More than an hour passed again and I couldn't hold it any longer. I told Jen I was going to cum soon and she really wanted to see me cum all over her back and her ass. So as promised I told her when I was about to cum and she got into position. Gary stood up and moved next to the bed to watch up close. After so long of fucking Jen this was my most intense orgasm of the night, I could feel my cum moving through my body, it was so intense and again all I could do was lean back and let my body do what it so desperately needed to do. Cum shot all over her back, up into her hair, onto he pillow next to her head, then finishing with spurts of cum on her lower back and ass. She was covered in my cream at this point, and I heard Gary say "that is so hot"!

That second orgasm really took it out of me, my body collapsed on the bed next to Jen and we just laid there for a few moments. The view of her covered in my cum was still very erotic and sexy. Gary went and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and helped wipe up Jen's body. She then took the towel from Gary and finished cleaning up and moved into the bathroom to get a quick shower. Gary and I just chatted and basked in the Jen's glory as we all got cleaned up and put our clothes back on. It was getting a little later into the night at this point and they needed to drive home so we said our goodbyes and Jen hugged me and said how much she enjoyed our time together that night. I walked them to the door and off they went.

I went to grab a shower and couldn't stop reliving those memories in my head. My cock bouncing back to life again as I tried to finish my shower. This was our first play session and it went surprisingly well, no bumps along the way and everything was great from the conversation, to Jen's body, to all the fucking and cum and big finish of round 2. Such an amazing experience. This truly was a dream come true for me, it was the first time I'd ever been with an Asian woman, it was the first time I'd ever been so involved in a couple's sex life and many other firsts.

This was not to be the last time we'd meet. Although we weren't exactly neighbors, we weren't so far away that another play date couldn't happen again soon. And it wasn't long before Gary and I were chatting about making plans to meet up again. I'll save that next bit for a separate story. Stay tuned for a part 2.