All Comments on 'MWM Get Introduced To Swinging'

by beavereater336

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

Great! I would love to hear how the rest of the evening worked out

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pretty lame

Not very creative. Its the same old thing we are supposed to belive that these charactors that have never done anything like this all the sudden sit down and turn on a porn movie and start screwing each other.

Can someone come up with a better story line then a porn movie.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
ok

this ha sthe making of good ....well ok cheating wife wimp hubby story. Maybe you will give us more to this same stuff. Or make hubby pissed off at her and show us real feelings

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ANOTHER CHEATING WIFE AND WEAK HUBBY

I HOPE WRITERS OPEN THEIR MINDS AND WRITE AND STOP REPEATING THE SAME WORK.

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanabout 19 years ago
Ignore the bad responses!

I loved it! In fact, I went back and read you other story and loved it too!

Seems that the folks who are the most criticle don't have any stories posted themselves..., jealous you suppose?

Write on!

Rich

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanabout 19 years ago
Ignore the bad responses!

I loved it! In fact, I went back and read you other story and loved it too!

Seems that the folks who are the most criticle don't have any stories posted themselves..., jealous you suppose?

Write on!

Rich

mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
Not good

Well I do have a few stories on here Rich and I tend to agree that its not a very good story.

Most of us on here arent professional writers and thats why negative comments are just as important as positive ones. I have found that my stories have gotten better because of people commenting and giving me advice.

this story wasnt well thought out. I dont have time to go into alot of detail but the idea of the porn movie, the rule that he has to bring the passed out other wife upstairs, among others give the story a very unrealistic feel to it.

Had the author given it a little more thought he could have written these and other parts a bit differently to make the story sound a bit more realistic and sexy.

Keep writing and listen to the negative comments and your stories will get better and better

Jackie

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Upsetting?

I don't like unfinished stories, so I grade accordingly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous