My Addictive Woofing Experience

Story Info
Sharing it all with a bunch of hot juicy studs I milk every...
1.6k words
3.96
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

_______________________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe my ears: my father registered me to spend 1 month to participate in the reconstruction of the château of Lacoste!

College ends in a few weeks and I will spend the whole month of July sweating under the Provence sun, moving old stones and trying to revive a castle destroyed during the French Revolution of 1789...

Fucking woofing: I don't give a damn shit to this type of engagement! Sweating with some red necks is clearly not my dream!

"Yes, Edouard, it will do you the greatest good to spend some time helping your country, its culture and getting friend with real guys!" My father told me.

It's true that my friends are more of a dandy type and that, despite a rather virile-looking body, I'm more interested in art than in sport...

July arrives: here I am on the train bound to Avignon. I then find myself with 5 other guys in the small truck that picked us up at the station to take us to Lacoste. It is a charming Provençal village which has retained all its charm. The castle is still mainly a ruin. We will be accommodated in large tents for 6 people. There are 4 of them.

The site exclusively welcomes young men, aged 19 to 25. We are not paid (or very little!). Most of the guys on my bus have already come at least once. A guy Greg is the veteran: it's his 6th year in a row.

As soon as we arrived, we were shown our tent. We put our things there.

"We have dinner in 45 minutes. You have time to take a shower. It's the blue tent..." Tells us the manager, a 30-year-old guy who is also the architect of the project.

I follow my group in the blue tent. I thought we would each have an individual shower. Bad surprise: there are only 3 shower heads and no dividing walls! My "colleagues" get naked, shamelessly, and the fastest are already under water. My eyes can hardly believe it: these guys are built like young gods, very developed muscles, testosterone-soaked bodies, muscular and round hairy asses, good sized cocks! I behave like the others, but am very excited by what I see and struggle to keep my cock at rest...

After dinner, we directly go to bed because the July sun in Provence is not your friend: we have to get up at 5:30 am, to work from 6 am to 1 pm before it gets too hot. At 9 pm, it is still hot under the tents. Nobody thinks of covering themselves with a sheet or putting on pyjamas to sleep. I see my colleagues' beautiful cocks being freed from their boxers, their beautiful asses showing off shamelessly: I'm starting to get an erection...

It is still nearly daylight when we go to bed. Which allows me to see quite clearly: I'm not the only one jerking off! All the guys in my tent have a hand around their prick and are working on it. Some discreetly. My neighbor Greg without any shame: it must be said that he seems to have the tool of which a guy can be proud of! The situation excites me so much that I quickly spit out good big jets of cum that spray my face and hair!

When my phone vibrates at 5:30 am, I don't really know where I am anymore... Very quickly, I remember when I come face to face on Greg's morning wood. I confirm: this guy is endowed! His cock is stiff and the glans shows the sky in all its glory: 10", meaty, pulsating, of good diameter, his glans almost totally uncovered.

I note that he also casts an eye on my snake. Wide awake, it's almost as long as his, but a little thinner I've to admit. I expect it to gain girth when I get older.

We dress quickly. A quick breakfast outside, all together. Tooth brushing. Then we start the construction. We work without almost stopping, except for a sandwich break at 10am. The job is really tough: I discover muscles in my body that I didn't even know existed!

Handling stones, earth and cement for 7 hours, we end up covered in dust: the shower will really be welcome!

I haven't understood all the rules of our camp yet: if you arrive late at the shower, you have to wait a long time for the faster guys to shower! I am one of the latest arrived. I wait, looking at my colleagues who arrived earlier. I confirm: all are beautiful and sexy hunks. Muscles all over, not a gram of fat. Well-muscled asses and blood-soaked cocks that take on length and volume...

I notice that most guys pair up in the shower and rub each other...

"We're not fags, but it's the best technique to really get clean..." Greg tells me with a broad smile.

When at last there are only 6 of us left, we can finally, in groups of 2, feel the water ridding us of this sand, this earth, this cement... Damn, it feels good!

"Rub my back well with soap..." Greg intimates me. When I happily obey him, he continues "Damn, you have really soft hands!"

I continue with application, happy to see his cock regaining its size and proud posture it had in the morning: it's quickly at full mast! "Do you want me to soap your thighs too?"

"Yes, in the back please"

I do so, bending down: I have a view of his beautiful brown ass, very hairy, a very hairy crack. I massage his powerful thighs and even pass a hand between them to grab his big balls...

"You're tickling me!" He says to me, turning around quickly: his very upright stiff cock hits my face! "Excuse me, man! Your hands are really soft: you see what they are responsible for... Go get up and turn around so I can take care of your back..."

I raise myself, my cock being at attention. He sees it and doesn't seem to be shocked. With his strong hands, he rubs my back. It almost makes me moan. I sometimes feel his big penis banging against my buttocks: his glans seems to be really heavy... My cock is completely stiff and beats against my abs. When I turn around, I apologize and say, "Sorry, but your hands too are working on me!"

"Like I told you, we're not queers here... But 20-25 year old guys who spend 1 month without girls... Well, you understand what I mean..."

"Yes, and that's not to displease me..." Oops! I was a little too frank. I blush and turn to take my shower gel.

"If you take it like that..." He says to me, approaching a little more the head of his cock between my buttocks... I eagerly pull back a little and feel his glans enter me...

I look a little around us and see that the 2 other "couples" are somewhat in the same state as us... I even see a young guy openly jercking a big black guy's cock!

Greg also noted it: he doesn't hesitate to make some slow and powerful back and forth with his big rod in my ass.

"Yes go ahead, Greg! Cum inside me!" I tell him while masturbating my boner...

"Take it easy, Eddy! The stay has only just begun... The more time passes, the more the guys need to empty their balls! If you start that boldly, I don't know how you're going to end up..."

It is clear that Greg has a lot of experience: he learned from his many stays at Lacoste. The hormones of so many young guys stuck together for a month under the Provence sun and without pussies to fill can only lead to orgiastic excesses!

He also understood that I'm hungry for cum and ready to do anything to get my dose of good proteins: that same evening I suck him off in his bed in the middle of the night! And Greg is really a good juicer: he fills my mouth with gallons of gooey spunk!

After a week he would come into my bed in the middle of the night to fuck me and massively cum in my ass.

The following week, I became the sexual slave of the whole tent: instead of just masturbating on their own, the guys dumped liters of cum on my face every night after Greg had filled my ass well.

Then the wildest guys from the other tents started joining us: on good nights, I got 3 or 4 good ounces of fresh creamy jizz on my face and almost as much deep in my asshole!

The last evening, at the end of July, we had an evening open to the public. To show the progress of our work. And the young guys from the village, young peasants in the prime of life and with very full balls, had only one idea: to honor "the chatelaine of Lacoste"! My reputation had obviously spread around...

That evening, I was pleased to receive the tributes of nearly 20 vigorous young men: the sperm was dripping from my face and my ass! The Château de Lacoste, once owned by the Marquis de Sade (the real one!), had definitely bewitched me.

My father was surprised to see me return every summer for 5 more years to sweat in earth, stones and cement... Not to mention all that delicious dude juice!