All Comments on 'My Adventures with a Sexy Wife'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry..

This one isn't erotic either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh yeah, one star.

Tale without merit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start, but ...

Can't agree with the negative comments below, but I do feel the story rushed to its end, with a couple of summary paragraphs at the end that could have been detailed at greater erotic length. Still a good "stiffener" overall.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Better than 'Starting Over!'

This story should have ended before the Vegas proposal/pregnancy. There are at least three, maybe five stories in here, and they are wasted by being skimmed over, such as the bank 'flashing' competition.

An erotic tale should NEVER be a life history! Especially one in which episodes, which are probably rich and nasty scenarios in their own right, are glossed over!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Nice relationships you have buddy....

...where do you troll, the state hospital?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can relate!

My wife and I are so much the same. I am many years older and she is the wildest thing I have ever met. we started our relationship in bed the first date! I soon found out she loved being naked with everyone including family! Sixteen years later and 64 men besides me, we are still going strong. Now that my wife is close to 40 she has slowed some but her loved of wild outdoor sex is still with her. She is a very nicely built woman with large breasts and sexy hips and a slim waist.

Everyone complements her on her tight legs and ass. In her case all you have to do is give her a complement and her clothes comes off. She lives for shocking people with her nude body in public places and sex is always close behind. I hope menopause does not cause her to loose her appetite for sex as it did yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he divorced the cheating cunt.

Because any man with a sense of pride and self respect would have gotten rid of her. This is my third and last story by this author. Sorry, but you can't write worth a damn. Thoroughly unlikeable cardboard characters acting without rhyme or reason populate your stories. Nothing clever, interesting or entertaining in them. Look at the scores. Readers agree. You can't write.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
OPTION ONE----SUICIDE....OPTION TWO EUTHANASIA

option three....move. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No comments...

No comments for a so bad story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But you made a comment impo you fucking goat fucker

and brought your negativity and misery with it. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS CATEGORY IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH?

All the good commenters have given up. Loving Wives as a concept is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well this was just stupid

Why would he stay with a cheating slut that was okay exposing him to aids, herpes and every other disease known to man? Even for fiction this was stupid.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Piss on you and your shitty cuckold garbage. One of the most diseased minds ever to post on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Simply awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous