All Comments on 'My Algerian Master Ch. 01'

by male_sharmota

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WMLA44WMLA44over 1 year ago

So nice to have you back after so many years!! Your stories are some of the best and we have missed you! We look forward to many stories from you in the future and we hope you are well and happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds just what I need

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF! First time and you're doing all this shit? Someone must have slipped something into your water bottle!

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 1 year ago

Really hot story, loved forcing him to shave his beard and relinquish an important symbol of his masculinity. I hope there's a part 2 where Muhammad dominates him further and really leans into the religious/cultural kink aspect of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to meet a strong, dominant Arab like Him, too

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle4 months ago

You lost me at 10 inches!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Many years ago, back when I was in my 20s, I'd gotten out of the military and was going to school for civilian aircraft maintenance training. I came across this Persian guy also attending school there, probably flight training. He was young, handsome, swarthy, and well put together. I've always identified as straight, however, I don't rule anything out. I've never had a visceral reaction to a man before, or since, even though in the interim, I have found a few men attractive, though far fewer of them spank worthy. Nothing came of it; he was with a posse, and we never saw one another again, but there was a "moment." I swear, if he had told me to get down on my knees and suck him off, right there in front of everyone, I probably would have done it. Again, I've never felt that way before or since.

PevertedUKPevertedUK10 days ago

Lol..... oh dear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermale_sharmota@male_sharmota
I'm bisexual and Jewish. After divorcing my ex-wife, I discovered cybersex. Then I tried real life dates with men. I had lots of one night stands with men. Now I have a regular lover who is in an open relationship with his boyfriend. My name is Joseph Dunsay. If you like my s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES