My Amazing Lycanthropic Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Has Sindi fallen in love?
3.1k words
4.53
2.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The final chapter. It helps to have read the others to understand what is actually going on, but I'm sure you'll work it out anyway.

...

The not sleeping thing was the real curse. I remember thinking once about how cool it would be to not need to sleep, but now that I had experienced it first hand I realised that the amazing nothingness of sleep really was something that I missed. It provided this gap between things that meant life's timeline made sense, that there was a feeling of things taking place and meaning something. I did struggle with doing everything in what seemed like one long shoot.

I watched Ellie's chest rising and falling, wondering about her dreams and feeling pretty envious. Lovely as her expansive chest and hard nipples were, I needed to be doing something as it wasn't like I was tired, or even relaxed. I was hyper and could feel the urge for sex growing again! I took a shower and spruced myself up, putting on some black tights with a baby blue jersey bodycon with a big white oversized diamond pattern that made it look rather 1960s.

I smoothed it down and brushed my hair before blowing myself a kiss in the mirror. The mirror was my best friend, or was it? I pulled on my white boots which I totally loved. They were so expensive and made of the most gorgeous patent leather that as I zipped them up it felt like I was transforming myself into some new fantastical creature. I stood up, posed and 'did the twist'. I admired myself using that amazing invention -- the mirror. OK, the mirror really was my best friend, at least when I looked this good. Life without it would be as dull as ditchwater!

I decided to go and resume editing that video for a while to channel my energy into something productive. As I sliced and stitched the video together I paused frequently to admire the girl in the frames and it made me hard just looking at her, creating a tell-tale bulge in my dress despite the efforts of my one-size-too-small satin panties and the super controlling elastane tights. I grabbed my phone and looked at the i-card she had sent me.

Natasha Green.

I suppose it's a bit odd to say that reading her name made my cock twinge, but I think that just showed that I did really feel something special for her. It was now two in the morning and I was bright as a button. I'd finished a rough cut of the footage and had the maddest idea that Natasha would like to see it. Like now!

I sent her a WhatsApp message, not expecting anything, but I always stood by the maxim, 'she who dares wins'. I stared at my phone fascinated by the fact that she has last been online just half an hour ago so there was a chance. The grey tick became two grey ticks, and then two blue ticks. My heart was racing knowing she had read it and I felt a strange technical connection with her. My cock twitched again. It was like a time when I had had a long-distance relationship and we use to look at the moon while on the phone as if seeing the same thing at the same time brought us closer together.

I was not that far removed from reality to realise that this was very unlike me when I was on my time-of-month! It felt like I had been staring at the screen for minutes waiting for her to reply, but it was only thirty seconds before a message appeared with a ping that sounded like a bell surrounded by gloop.

"O.M.G. I thought you would never msg me! You must be psychic, I was just lying naked on my bed fingering myself and thinking of you babe! Whadyadoin!"

"Getting ready to come over to your place, got something to show you!"

"Ooh! I'm sure you have! Don't be long babe, I'm as horny as hell!"

"On my way!"

I called a taxi, grabbed my coat and bag and rushed out the door, the cold night air bringing me to my senses as I realised this was something I had never felt before. I had never felt such a strong need just to be with someone!

She opened the door, stark naked apart from a wide diamanté choker around her neck, and I literally stumbled into her bijou little house as, for some strange reason, I had not noticed the step in her porch and tripped. She grabbed me, the soft cushions of her ample breasts stopping me from sprawling on the floor. I looked up, apologetically, and, before I could utter "sorry", our lips met, devouring each other. She cleverly managed to flip the door shut with her toe as she pulled me to my feet.

Breaking for air, she reached under my dress and sighed when she rubbed the throbbing bulge that was getting quite painful from the combination of excitement and constraint. She leant against the stair post and pulled up the hem of my dress so it clung round my waist. Our eyes were locked together, the fire of her desire burning into me.

I dug my nails into the crotch of the tights and tore a hole in them. I never wore knickers in a bodycon dress as you had to be completely smooth, so it just needed a bit of contortion to free my cock and let its purple head flick up against her pussy, nestling in its warm, wet folds. I was lost in her eyes, such beautiful emerald pools, shining, sparkling and full of lust, and, perhaps, love!

She placed her hands on my ass and squeezed. They felt so good through the tights, a special electrical sensation that skin on skin count not replicate. She was so wet for me, I was so hard for her, and somehow we were just the ideal height for each other that moment she pulled me towards her I slipped in with no effort at all, just as if we were designed to fit together perfectly.

She exhaled deeply in relaxation and relief as I pushed myself all the way into her. I inhaled deeply, breathing in her fluttering breath as the warmth of her insides enveloped me and gave me a beautiful sense of oneness with her.

Our arms clung to each other tightly, our heads resting on each other's shoulders, our noses inhaling each other's scent, our eyes now closed, savouring this almost spiritual moment of togetherness. I could feel her heart pounding strongly, even above the thud, thud, thud of mine. I can't really explain the intensity of how I felt, but it made me feel more alive than I had ever done.

I pressed my groin against her as hard as I could, reaching her cervix and feeling her soft skin against my tights. Her hands clenched my ass and she began to do things with her vaginal muscles that I had never felt before and, to be honest, had never even thought were possible. She was fucking me without any physical movement at all. She was sending strong firm ripples up and down my cock as it was locked within her and I felt my cock throbbing repeatedly in response and joining her rhythm.

I eased my head back and our eyes met again, beautiful smiling eyes that were awash with waves of both immeasurable pleasure and contentment. I was so hot, I had to lose my dress, so I reached down and pulled it over my head. My breasts heaved a sigh of relief as they escaped and bounced into hers. Casting the dress to one side, our lips moved slowly together, and as they met, I felt her nipples pressing into my chest, and mine into hers. I felt our connection overwhelming me.

I pressed my lips hard against hers. My nipples were so sensitive that each slight movement of our bodies sent electric tingles to my brain. The soft and tender feeling of our roving lips and tongues was filling me with a warm glow. But below something extraordinary was happening. I was pushed deep inside her and she was continuing to massage my cock with her constant rippling and squeezing. I had no desire or need to thrust, I just wanted to be as close to her, and as deeply in her, as possible.

Gradually it no longer felt like I had a cock, it began to feel very different. I felt a strange heat begin to grow within me and I felt her rhythm gradually change. It became more urgent, a little more irregular. She broke our kiss and issued an almighty sigh that must have left her lungs empty as it roared past me. Her rhythm became faster, her breathing now shallow and in time with her inner rhythm. Suddenly I began to feel it. It started building in the base of my cock, a heat, a need, a feeling of the strongest desire.

I had never felt anything like it before. It began to spread and take over my body. I suddenly felt weak, and held her tightly, pushing myself in her even deeper. And then I came. She came. We came together and it must have lasted minutes. It was like no orgasm I had ever had. It was slow, overwhelming and completely joyous! It was not that we had come together, it was that we had shared one orgasm.

We held each other for a long moment, me staying inside her, but for once I was softening, something that never usually happened during my cycle. I slipped out of her and she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. The sight of her gorgeous ass swaying from side to side with each step, her blond mane stretching down her back, the slight scent of our sex, was just all too much, I felt myself hardening again and I grabbed her hips, my hardness brushing against her legs. She knelt and I entered her again, but this time I fucked her, and we came together, but this time we each had our own orgasms.

We got into her bed. I felt a bit exposed and almost guilty as she moved her big gorgeous Steiff bear onto the chair and I took his place. We cuddled and I closed my eyes, it was the most blissful meditative experience just lying there with her holding me, my eyes closed. Listening to her gentle breathing was almost hypnotic. It felt like sleep even if I knew it wasn't. And then I woke up.

I immediately noticed that my transition had ended. The bed was empty. My breasts had gone and I had reverted to my rather weedy boy's body. I rolled my eyes wondering why it had ended so soon, but mostly realising that my secret was now going to be out, and what I had thought might be the start of an amazing relationship was now probably over. I looked at the clock. It was three in the afternoon, so I knew I had definitely reverted to my real self. I climbed out of bed, aching, and wandered into the bathroom. I borrowed some makeup remover and cleaned my face before jumping into the shower.

I hadn't thought about a towel and the need for one only occurred to me as I turned off the lovely hot steaming water. As I wondered what to do, a hand appeared and offered me a white fluffy towel which I took and wrapped around myself.

"Good afternoon!" an unfamiliar voice uttered, followed by a delightfully sweet laugh.

"Err, good afternoon!" I replied, "thank you!"

I suddenly felt the need to apologise to whoever this was. Maybe it was the cleaner! Or a friend of Natasha's.

"I'm so sorry! I hope I'm not being a nuisance, I was just so tired!" I said, "Has Natasha gone out?"

"No worries, and no, she's here, but who are you?"

Wrapped in the towel so that it covered my chest and hips, I stepped out of the shower.

A sweet mousy haired girl in jeans and a vest was smiling at me. She seemed familiar, but in the strangeness of the situation, my brain was not able to process that!

"Err, I met Natasha last night and must have fallen asleep, I wouldn't normally stay over, I hope you don't mind." I apologised again.

"I know," she said, her smile unchanged. "I was expecting to be meeting a hot sexy woman though."

"Ah!" I said, not sure what to say next. The girl laughed.

"Just teasing!" She said.

"What?" I challenged, looking at her with a puzzled expression on my face.

"It seems that we both enjoy the full moon, albeit in slightly different ways."

"I see," I replied, understanding what she had said, but unclear how it could be true.

"You seem to be struggling to remember me. It's Lucy. Lucella? Remember?"

Suddenly I realised it was Lucy from the University Fantasy Role Playing group, but she looked a bit different, more girly than she had, and her hair was a much more mature style. She had been a real tom-boy at university!

"Wow, Lucy. What are you doing here? What a coincidence! So good to see you!" I mumbled, my head still befuddled. She laughed!

"You're a funny one aren't you... Sindi!" She walked over and kissed me. Really kissed me. Like almost sucked my lips off. I kissed her back and it felt amazing. As amazing as... Everything immediately fell into place, and even though I did not understand how, or why, I certainly knew that I was not the only one cursed with my unusual form of lycanthropy. I followed her into the kitchen and she made me a coffee.

We talked and I learnt how after seeing the effect of Ellie's potion on me, she had decided that it might improve her looks, so she had made some and tried it. She had not expected it to work quite as well as it had though. There was no doubt that she did look much sweeter than she had done, probably why I had not recognised her straight away, but once a month, like me, she changed. As I became Sindi, she became Natasha. The only downside was the dreadful squeaky voice it gave her.

She suggested that I should dress and offered me some panties, black tights, a stretchy skirt and a baggy hoody to wear, being the only things she had that were likely to fit me. I accepted them gratefully. She gave me a disposable razor and, after shaving, I put on a bit of make-up too and brushed out my hair. It wasn't something I normally did, but then I didn't normally wear girl's clothes when I was a guy. I actually looked quite cute and she gave me a big bestie hug.

She showed me around her house and I complimented her on how nice it was. She just smiled, pleased with my appreciation of her taste in home decoration. She told me that Daddy had bought it for her, and given her quite a bit of money to spend on the furnishings. I replied that it was money well spent and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Ordinary me. I'd never really expected much as ordinary me, not from girls. Then I remembered Ellie. She had always liked me, but obviously not enough to want a relationship.

I gasped as I realised that Ellie would be wondering what was going on, and sure enough, there were two missed calls on my phone which was so silent in silent mode that it actually lived up to its name for once. Lucy suggested that we go round and see her, and I could get some of my clothes back. I gave her a call and we set off. She had a nice car, of course. It was a Mini and somehow it suited her. In fact, I thought it suited us, and it felt like we were a couple as we drove across town. I smiled at everyone we passed!

Ellie was not at all surprised to see us. It turned out that she had been acting as a sort of match-maker and had decided to set me up with Lucy, feeling that we could both be happy together. She had called Lucy and got her to go to Diabolo's because she had said, there would be someone there like her. She didn't say anything else, expecting that we would be drawn to each other by our shared lycanthropy instinct. Of course, we had been. We took Ellie to lunch as our reward to her for being so thoughtful!

So I now live with Lucy and we have our regular lives until the full moon makes an appearance. I negotiated to work from home on a contract and I love it as I no longer have to worry about things every month. Lucy still works in the car showroom, but is starting to set up her own interior design business. We should launch in twelve months, and we are not worried financially as we have a side-line too that is actually earning us even more money. Lucy hasn't taken any money off her Dad since we got together!

Every month, as the moon fills out, we become our sex-crazed alter-egos. There are two main differences to how it was before. The first is that we are soul mates and the sex between us is always the best. In fact, it is still as mind-blowing as that very first time. We do fuck others, but that is much more structured now and primarily to satisfy our mutual need for a bit of pornstarism. I approached a web-based company and sent them some extracts from our video. They offered $5,000 for the rights to the full version. Now we are making some of the hottest porn you can buy. We get paid a fortune and have an amazing time while we are doing it! That is pretty lucky I reckon!

The second difference is that I spend most of my time as a girl now, in fact even when I'm a boy, I'm really a girl in boy's clothes and usually wear make-up. It feels much more natural and that short drive with Lucy to see Ellie made me realise that I wanted the world to see me as the cute girl that lives inside my head. I loved smiling at everyone that day and absolutely loved the smiles I got back. Lucy, of course, loves me for the lycanthrope I am and that, as they say, is mutual.

The End.