All Comments on 'My Amazing Lycanthropic Life Ch. 06'

by Cristal_di_Canta

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cliterissimacliterissimaabout 2 years ago

Love the way you write, Cristal. You're a great storyteller. The dialogue is very natural, the storyline plays out naturally too, and the descriptions are really erotic! I'd love to meet (and play with) some of your characters!

cliterissimacliterissimaabout 2 years ago

... oh yes, plus very imaginative plots!

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thankyou for that lovely feedback. Knowing you enjoyed the story means a lot to me!

coyote62coyote62about 2 years ago

I loved it....it is fantasy but meshes together with being with like minded people. Being able to have a fantastic sex life but also a loving relationship with someone of your own kind. New favorite of mine!!

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for sharing that with me. I've never been a great fan of magical transformation stories myself, but wanted to write something where the fantasy and reality were all just a bit blurry and it was hard to know if there was actually magic or just imagination, belief and a few cleverly used items from a pharmacy involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCristal_di_Canta@Cristal_di_Canta
I'm a London based part-time girl who enjoys erotic writing especially when there is a strong element of romance, seduction or intrigue.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES