My Asian Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

His cock jerked against my lips.

The first time my lips had ever touched a cock, and knowing Leo was watching, I knew what I was going to do for Paul tonight.

"Shan," Paul groaned, one of his hands brushing my hair back, tucking it behind my ear. I knew he wanted to see, and I looked up at his face, smiling, as I kissed the tip again.

"Do you like that?" I asked, licking it, tasting it. Tasting my first cock.

"Yes," Paul said.

Leo nodded frantically.

"Stroke it for me while I dance for you," I said, standing.

Paul did, slowly, as I danced, running my hands over my body, my boobs, my hips, my stomach. Turning, displaying myself, excited that my butt was naked but for those little black strings, knowing that not only Paul's eyes were on me. Enjoying that Leo was seeing me in the G-string panties he'd bought me for my birthday.

Enjoying that Leo was stroking himself too.

When I turned and sank to my knees between Paul's, Leo's cock was in plain sight, held in his hand, and in the darkness of the kitchen he was stroking himself, slowly.

"Mmmmm, something looks hard," I said, cupping my boobs and slowly running my fingers over myself, teasing my own nipples the way I did when I was by myself. "Is watching me making you hard?"

"You bet," Paul said, hoarsely, stroking his cock slowly as he watched my hands.

Leo nodded jerkily. He looked as hard as Paul felt.

"Do you like watching me do this?" I asked, running my hands down to those tiny little G-string panties, and that little triangle of black that barely covered my sex. My fingers traced the outline of that triangle, and I shivered as I brushed my clitoris. Oh my god, I was so sensitive, so on edge, and some of it was Paul. Some of it was knowing Leo was watching me.

"God, yes," Paul groaned.

"It looks so hard," I murmured, loudly enough for Leo to hear me, shuffling upwards, straddling Paul's legs now, until I was close enough to his cock that if I held it upright, it would brush against me. Straddling him, my thighs were spread wide, and I liked that sensation of being spread, my sex exposed and vulnerable. Kneeling over him. I felt vulnerable but I was in control, and it was exciting.

Paul's hands moved, they rested on my thighs, above my knees on either side of him and I liked his hands on me. Male hands. On me. I'd have liked him to take me and turn me and take control, do things to me, but Leo was watching, and if Paul took control, Leo wouldn't be able to watch. It was disgusting and shameful, I knew, but I was enjoying Leo watching me.

I was enjoying teasing Leo, as well as Paul. Was this how Cindy had felt when she knew Leo was watching her with one of her dates? Had it made her want to do things especially to excite and torment Leo? Things that Leo could watch, knowing he'd never be able to do them. Not with Cindy.

Not with me either.

"Really hard," I breathed, my fingers lifting his fingers away and replacing them, holding him upright, stroking him slowly. I'd jerked him off before, half a dozen times on half a dozen dates, and his cock was a familiar hardness under my fingers now. Familiar, but exciting, and his wasn't the only cock my hand had explored. Those three or four other guys I was dating, off and on, I'd held all of them in my hands and stroked and teased and jerked them off, enjoying making them cum.

Enjoying watching their cum spurt onto my stomach and onto my boobs.

Leo watched, and tonight he'd get to see.

I smiled, looking down at Paul's cock. Leo was so disgusting, watching me, but I was half-toying with the idea of doing something else, something that would really disgust him. Something that'd teach him a lesson for watching me. I thought about that, and while I thought, I rubbed Paul's cockhead gently across the skin just above those G-string panties. I wished he was bigger, longer, so that I could rub him across more of my tummy, but he wasn't longer, so I leaned forward a little.

"Mmmmm," I hummed, smiling as his hands lifted to cup my boobs. "Do you want me to jerk you off?"

"You know I would," he said, hoarsely. "I'd like that a lot."

Leo nodded happily. He was smiling, and I knew he wanted to see me jerk Paul off.

"Mmmm," I said, giggling as I rubbed myself against the base of his shaft. That felt so good. "How about using my boobs, like you did last time?"

Without waiting for his reply, because I was sure I knew what it would be, I slid down, leaning forward until my boobs brushed his cock as I held it upright.

"Oh Jesus, yes," Paul groaned, his hips jerking, his cock frictioning against one of my boobs, and then the other as I moved from side to side.

That expression on his face sent hot rushes of excitement rippling through me as I held his cock with my fingers and moved myself a little, rubbing his erection against my boob. Against my nipple.

Leo was watching, stroking himself slowly. I knew why. He was pacing himself, not wanting to cum too fast. Jason had taught me that guys did that. He'd shown me how to do that for him, how to keep him on edge and make it last. Tonight I was going to keep Paul on edge for as long as I could, and I smiled as I trailed one nipple along the length of his cockshaft, shivering myself because it did feel good.

For the next half hour, I teased Paul mercilessly, caressing him with my fingers, rubbing him against my boobs. Occasionally sliding upwards to lie on him and kiss him, or trail my boobs across his lips, enjoying his licks and kisses, tempting him with my nipples, moaning softly when he suckled on me, enjoying his hands on me, on my butt, his hardness pressed hotly against my stomach as I lay on him, conscious all the time of Leo watching me.

My perverted big brother was watching me with my date.

That was so disgusting and shameful that he was watching me and jerking off. I could see him every time I lifted my head, standing there, his cock in his hand, stroking himself as he watched me teasing Paul, and every now and then, I'd tease him with my words as well as my body and my actions.

"Mmmmm," I murmured, enjoying lying on Paul, my almost naked body pressed against his completely naked body, loving that his cock was so hard where he pressed against me. Loving his hands all over my butt, knowing Leo could see Paul's hands on his mei-mei's butt. Loving that I was wearing that shameful G-string that Leo had given to me for my birthday.

"I think you need to cum soon," I said, smiling, kissing Paul, enjoying the way his mouth instantly dominated mine, his fingers digging into my butt, kneading me so that I moved against him.

"God yes," Paul groaned.

Leo nodded frantically.

"Like this?" I asked, abandoning his lips and sliding down his body until I was kneeling over his legs, licking his cockshaft, smiling upwards.

"Oh God, Shan," Paul groaned. "Don't tease me anymore, I can't stand it."

His hands brushed my hair back from my face so he could see me as my lips brushed his cockshaft. His erection jerked and twitched, and I knew he wanted his release. He'd been on edge for so long now, his cock was like a steel bar, and the tip oozed a little droplet that I knew meant he was close.

"Please, Shan," he groaned, shuddering, and I smiled, knowing what I was going to do next.

Knowing I was going to torment my pervert older brother.

My heart was in my mouth, because this was new. This was something I'd never done, but tonight I wanted to. I smiled, my hand brushing Paul's cock across my face. My cheeks, my nose, my forehead, my lips, glancing up, smiling, see Paul's desperate need. Seeing Leo's eyes widen, his hand frozen on his cock, and I knew something else I wanted to do.

I wanted to make my disgusting perverted older brother cum while he was watching me. That'd teach him to watch his mei-mei with her date. He'd be so ashamed of himself afterwards.

Or maybe he wouldn't. He used to watch Cindy, I knew that. Now he was watching me. Was he really that much of a pervert? It seemed really weird to me. I mean, Leo was handsome. Half my friends, my Chinese girlfriends, had crushes on him, and I did remember Paul's older sister, Tiffany. Her and Leo used to spend lots of time together back before they went off to university. There were lots of girls that'd be happy to give him what I was giving Paul now. Actually, I was sure they'd give him more than I was giving Paul. So how come he was getting himself off watching me?

So weird of him.

So shameful of me to display myself to him like this, and I smiled. Paul thought my smile was for him, and he smiled back, hopefully. Well, not hopefully, because he knew I was going to bring him off, but eagerly, knowing I was going to bring him off, but not knowing how. But first? First I was going to tease both of them some more. I was going to tease myself, too.

I smiled, and I sat upright over Paul, sliding up a little, seating myself on his upper thighs, his balls almost brushing my sex, still concealed by those tiny little black G-string panties. I did like playing with his balls, and they'd escaped my attention so far, but not for much longer.

"Shan," he groaned.

"Mmmmm," I smile, my hands cupping my own boobs, my thumbs brushing my own nipples, so swollen and sensitive. "Do you like me doing this while you're looking at me?"

"Oh god yes," Paul groaned.

Leo nodded frantically as I arched my back a little, pushing my boobs up and out.

"My nipples are so big," I marveled, my thumbs brushing them so that they engorged a little more. They were, too. Swollen and rubbery hard, eager for Paul's hands or his mouth.

"How about this?" I breathed, running my hands down over my stomach to the tops of my inner thighs, tracing the outline of my G-string panties with my fingertips, lifting myself up so that I'm kneeling, and he could see.

"Oh Jesus," Paul groaned, his cock jumping all on its own.

I giggled, reaching down, taking his hands, shuffling upwards until I was straddling his hips, his cockhead brushing my sex whenever it twitched.

"Do you like this?" I breathed, placing his fingers where mine had been. "They're so small, they don't cover much."

"They don't," Paul groaned.

I didn't look towards Leo. I knew he was there, but I didn't want to see him.

I shivered as Paul's fingertips traced the edges of my little G-string panties, across the tops of my inner thighs, across the top of those panties, below my stomach, his thumbs brushing up and down the crease of my inner thighs, brushing that thin black lace, teasing my sex.

"Ohhhhhhh." I moaned softly.

I'd never let Paul touch me there before. None of my dates had ever touched me there before, but now Paul was. Paul was almost touching me there, and Leo was watching me. He was watching me kneeling over Paul wearing nothing but my little black G-string panties, and Paul's hands were tracing those panties that barely covered my sex.

Those panties were so tiny that I'd shaved myself completely there, because even that little landing strip I'd left when I'd tidied myself up for my bikinis had been too much. Paul's thumbs pressed a little, bringing a sudden surge of heat and excitement that left me hot and slippery, my wetness soaking into my panties, my labia swollen and so sensitive that I trembled a little.

"They're so sexy on you, Shan," Paul murmured, his thumbs brushing my labia now, exquisite friction that held me enthralled as he brushed me there, again and again, that wetness soaking my panties now, bunching that little triangle up into a narrow strip that gathered between my labia, exposing them, his thumbs sliding with slippery ease on me.

"Ohhhhhh," I sobbed, suddenly helpless as I knelt there, slowly leaning forward, balancing myself now with my hands on his chest. "Ohhhhhhh."

Oh my god, this was so good. So exciting. His touch on me there held me, my eyes looking down into his. Was this how good it was for him when I touched him? When I held him and stroked him? Oh my god it was better than exquisite, and I was helpless. At his mercy. In that moment, so hot and wet, if he'd rolled me onto my back and peeled my White Cock Slut panties off me, I'd have been a very very bad Chinese girl for Paul.

"Ohhhhhhh." Oh god oh god oh god it was so good it was so so so good it was fantastic and I wanted it I wanted more I wanted everything and my head arched back my eyes started blindly at Leo. Leo? Oh my god, Leo! My heart jolted wildly.

Leo was watching me. My pervert brother was jerking himself off watching Paul stroking my pussy lips and I was so wet. My labia so pink and puffy and wet, and just like that, it happened.

Paul sat up, facing me, one hand sliding around to my butt, his mouth sealing itself to one of my boobs, holding me tight, his other hand suddenly cupping my sex, sliding under my little G-String panties, his finger finding me and sliding inside me, All the way inside me, a probing slide that entered me easily because I was so wet and so slippery. My body was ready, but my mind was taken by surprise.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, clinging to him, hips juddering as I felt his finger inside me. Inside my sex, touching me inside, sliding through my entrance where it was so sensitive, exquisite friction, that touch to the swollen nubbin of my clitoris, and I moaned again, and then I squealed as he sucked on my boob and my hands clutched at his head.

"Hunnnhhhh...nnnhhhhh...nooooohhhh...ohhhh Paul...Paauuul" I squealed really loudly because what was was doing to me with his finger was insanely crazily exciting and all I could do was clutch at his head and squeal because those sensations were so exciting, and I didn't think about it, but I knew I was close to climaxing.

Paul's finger moved inside me, sliding wetly, probing inwards, touching me inside, caressing me inside and I felt his finger, that pressure, those exquisite sensations as he finger-fucked me and I lost it completely. I'd climaxed before, with Paul's or Jason's hands touching me, rubbing me through my panties, but with Paul's hand on my sex, his finger inside me, it was even better.

Far far better than my own fingers on me.

"Ohhhhhh...ooohhhhhh...ohhhhhh," I cried out, clinging to his head, holding his face against my boobs, my hips juddering as my climax went on and on and on, my sex making wet wet noises as he fingered me, until it faded, and my knees buckled and I abruptly sat down on Paul's legs, my chin resting on his shoulder as I moaned and sobbed and gasped for breath, my eyes looking at Leo while Paul held me, his finger still inside me.

Leo was watching, his cock in his hand.

Seeing his cock reminded me of Paul's, and I reached down with one hand, found him, and held him, rigidly erect, that heated silky hardness clasped in my fingers, glowing from that climax. I knew what I was going to do to satisfy him, but his finger inside me, his hand on my sex, held me enthralled. That contact was so intimate, his hand on me there, and his finger inside me held me shivering, his digital penetration somehow leaving me helplessly limp, unable to move.

My nose brushed his, my eyes looked into his, and I moaned softly, arching my back a little, loving his hands on me, not caring at all now that my big brother was watching me. I knew I should be embarrassed, but I wasn't embarrassed at all. I was excited, knowing I was being watched, and it was that knowledge, seeing Leo standing there in the darkness watching me, knowing what he'd seen, that led me to do what I did next.

"It's your turn," I murmured, my hands moving to Paul's shoulders, pushing him down onto his back on the bean bag, and this time I slid back myself, shuffling away from him so that his finger slid reluctantly out from inside me.

"Jerk me off, Shan," Paul breathed, watching my hand stroke him slowly as my other hand eased my little G-string panties back into place, concealing my labia from his sight.

"How about this instead?" I murmured, bending forward over him, kissing the tip of his cock as I held him upright. Just a quick kiss, before my lips parted and I did something I'd imagined but never done.

My lips parted, I eased my mouth down on him, his cockhead sliding into my mouth, my tongue moved against the underside of his cock, exploring, and I was tasting him and inhaling his masculine sweaty acridity as I paused, holding him in my fingers with my lips sealed around his shaft and his cockhead in my suddenly saliva-filled mouth, my tongue running over him.

Paul's hands moved to my head, brushing my hair away from my face, and when I glanced up, he was looking down at me, breathing hard. He wasn't the only one breathing hard. I could see Leo in the darkness of the doorway, one hand stroking his cock, the other holding something balled up.

"Oh fuck, Shan!" Paul groaned. The pleasure and excitement in his voice rippled through me.

"Mmmmmmm." I had to moan myself around his cock as his hips jerked, taking me by surprise, thrusting more of him into my mouth, sliding him thickly over my tongue and I swallowed, tasting him.

Tasting cock-flavored saliva.

Without thinking, I slid my lips down Paul's shaft until the tip of his cock was all the way inside my mouth and touching the back of my mouth, and I had to swallow again. Cock flavored saliva had a taste all of its own, and I swallowed again, focusing on that taste. My own saliva, but with that masculine taste of him. I'd always thought this would be slightly disgusting, I mean, a guy's cock in my mouth? But now that it was there, it wasn't disgusting at all. It wasn't haute cuisine, but somehow it was delicious and exciting and exhilarating, all at once.

"Oh Jesus, Shan, that's so good," Paul groaned. and I knew he was enjoying this and his excitement was rising fast. "Shan!"

"Mmmmmm." So was mine. I was wishing I'd tried this a long time ago.

So was Leo's, he was stroking himself faster.

I swallowed again, my tongue moving against Paul's cockshaft, my lips sliding up his shaft, and I sucked at the same time, wondering why it was called a blowjob and not a suckjob, because I wasn't blowing anything. I was licking and sucking and swallowing as I paused for a second with my lips just below his glans, and then I slid my mouth down as far as I could.

Now that I was getting used to it, his cock tasted rather nice, and knowing Leo was watching me blow Paul made it even more exciting. Knowing Paul had no idea my big brother was watching us gave me another shivery thrill. Leo was my big brother. I knew he shouldn't be watching me, and I was sure he knew that too, but he was watching me and that was so disgusting.

It was so shameful too, but even that shame was exciting. So exciting that I had to moan around his cock as I moved my mouth on him, my head starting to bob steadily as I found a rhythm. Paul's hands encouraged that rhythm, resting on my head, stroking my hair back, and when I rolled my eyes up to glance at him, he was looking down at me, breathing hard, watching me while I sucked on his cock, but I wanted to ask him if I was doing it right.

Paul's hands urged me down, filling my mouth with his cock, and I stopped thinking about that question because doing this to him was so exciting. I'd seen Cindy doing this, and it'd always seemed so disgusting and yuck, but now that it was me doing it, I was enjoying myself, and I wondered just how much like Cindy I really was. I moaned softly around Paul's cock, and for another moment I thought about Cindy and those White guys she's always dated, up until she got engaged to Larry Zhao anyhow.

No! Paul was Chinese like me, and I was never going to do this for a White guy! That thought was just so disgusting and shameful, and I took my mind off that thought by doing something I'd seen Asian girls do on those porn videos I'd watched every now and then because I was curious and I wanted to see how this was done. The reality of a cock in my mouth was a lot different from watching video clips on my mobile, I'd already discovered that.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers
123456...8