My Asian Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagination was no substitute for the reality of that physical presence of a guy's cock in my mouth, stretching my lips around his girth, the thickness, his presence, the pressure against my tongue, the strange taste of him, the smoothness of his skin, that ridged glans that I could feel with my tongue, everything. I could never have imagined how it really felt, or how exciting it was to do this to him, knowing how much pleasure I was giving him, seeing and feeling him react to what I was doing to him. A little lick of my tongue along his glans brought a groan from him, his hands clutched at my head, his hips lifted, and it was me giving him that pleasure.

I slid my mouth down his cock as far as I could and held it there, swirling my tongue on him, sucking, swallowing, and I wanted more, and I wondered how much more of him could fit in my mouth, so I tried. I breathed in a little, slid my lips down further, his cock pushing against the back of my mouth, and then I was almost there, his cockhead touching my throat, in my throat and I gagged on him, and I slid my lips back up so that I could breathe.

"Lick my balls," Paul groaned.

Huh?

"Slide your mouth off me, Shan, hold my cock with your hand and lick my balls," Paul said.

I did as he asked me to, uncertainly. I slid my mouth of his cock, licked my lips and swallowed, tasting cock, took hold of his saliva-wet cock with one hand, and I buried my face against him, cupped his balls and lifted them so I could lick them.

His balls were fascinating. I'd never really looked at a guy's balls before. I mean, I'd jerked half a dozen guys off, using my hand, but I'd never really looked at their balls up close, literally right in front of my eyes. Illustrations and movie clips were one thing. Being face to face with a guy's balls, and licking them, that was something very different. Very intimate. Very sexual and sensual and even more exciting than his cock in my mouth, because there's something so intimate about a guy's balls.

Salty, a little sweaty. Dangling sacs of loose skin with big round balls inside, and I guessed that's why they were called balls, and I liked holding his cock while I was holding them up with my other hand and licking them.

"Gently, Shan. Lick them gently."

Paul smiled down at me, stroked my hair back, watching me as I licked his balls all over, slowly, holding his cock lightly with one hand, cupping his balls with the other, dribbling saliva onto him and spreading it with my tongue. He smelled nice. He smelled like Paul, and soap, and a little sweat, with a faint aroma of masculinity that excited me when I inhaled. I breathed in again, almost moaning with excitement as I licked them. This was so exciting, and Paul's cock thought so, too.

I didn't know what Leo was thinking though, and I wasn't sure I actually wanted to know.

I mean, what does a big brother think when he's watching his little sister giving her date a big sloppy blowjob? I knew what I thought. I knew I was enjoying myself, and I was enjoying tormenting Leo, and he was a disgusting pervert for watching, and it was really shameful of me to keep doing this knowing he was watching, but somehow it made it even more exciting. That's what I was thinking.

Had it excited Cindy, knowing Leo was watching her?

Now I thought I knew the answer to that question, and why Cindy had laughed when I'd told her about him.

"Mmmmmm." I lifted my face a little, enough to glance upwards at Paul and see Leo over the top of Paul's head, his cock in his hand, still slowly jerking himself off. My heart thumped, my eyes meeting Leo's as I licked my way up Paul's cockshaft, all the way to the tip, before kissing my way down to his balls and resuming licking them.

"Oh fuck," Paul groaned, his hips jerking, rubbing the base of his cock against my nose.

I half smiled and nuzzled him, eased my face up, rubbed his cock against my cheeks, across my forehead, over my nose, licked his shaft again before I abruptly slid my lips down his length again, engulfing him, all the way, until I was almost choking on him. My fist wrapped around his shaft, and I was stroking him now as my head bobbed up and down, wetting his shaft with my saliva so my hand slid easily on him, swirling my tongue around him, teasing the underside of his cockhead with my tongue, moving my lips on his length, stroking him with one hand and cupping his balls with my other.

"You're so good at this, Shan." His groan of pleasure reverberated through me, his words exciting me. I was good at this? I'd never done it before, but I was happy. Happy and excited, enjoying his excitement, his heavy breathing, those little movements of his body as I bobbed my head up and down on him.

I heard my wet stroking and sucking along with Paul's heavy breathing over the music, and the music hadn't been exactly quiet. I heard his occasional groans of pleasure, and my own muted but definitely excited moans as well. Now that I was doing it, now that I'd finally done this, I was really enjoying giving Paul a blowjob and I was enjoying Leo watching me as well.

I knew that was weird, because I knew you weren't supposed to enjoy your big brother watching you give your boyfriend a blowjob.

Maybe I was a lot more like Cindy than I thought. I wasn't going to tell her that though, and I wasn't even going to think about White guys. Except I couldn't help wondering what a White guy's cock in my mouth would be like. So demeaning. So shameful to do this with a White guy, but Cindy had. Lots of White guys, and I knew Leo had watched her.

Just like he was watching me.

Both of Paul's hands were resting on my head, not exactly taking charge, but guiding and lightly controlling my bobbing, and I liked it that Paul's hands were doing that. I liked that he was excited, and I liked that he was so hard for me. That thought excited me as my lips sealed around his cock, as my mouth sucked on him, as my tongue slid over him. Paul's cock. In my mouth. I was giving Paul a blowjob. My first ever blowjob, and if any of the other Chinese guys I dated could see me now, the way Leo was seeing me now, I wondered what they'd want.

Would they want me to do this for them too?

I really didn't have to think about it to be sure they would. None of those guys were really what you'd call boyfriends. I'd never wanted a boyfriend, not like my friends or the other girls from my high school. I'd dated, but never seriously, and right now I was dating three or four guys, although Paul was the closest to a boyfriend, and sometimes he called himself that, except that he wasn't. Once I did something with one of them, the others got to do the same thing, because I didn't play favorites, and they all knew each other.

I knew they talked to each other about me.

I'd asked them, and they'd all told me they did, so now that I was giving Paul a blowjob, I knew the others would find out soon. My cheeks burned, because making out was one thing. A blowjob was serious, that wasn't just making out. This was Paul's cock in my mouth, and I thought about each of those other three guys I dated doing this with me.

Herman Wong. Steve Chang. Jason Auyeung. Giving each of them a blowjob.

Didn't that make me like Cindy?

They'd all loved it when I jerked them off, and every single one of them had loved it when I let them cum on my boobs. I'd loved that too, watching their cocks jet those thick spurts of creamy white cum onto my boobs, White cum on my light-olive skin. Just thinking about doing what I was doing now with the other guys I was dating, my mouth plunged even more excitedly downwards on Paul's cock and every time I swallowed, I could taste my saliva flavored by Paul's cock, and now I was swallowing eagerly. Enthusiastically. Enjoying that taste. Enjoying what I was doing.

Enjoying Paul's hands holding my head, almost but not quite controlling my movements, urging my head down, his hips flexing, thrusting his cock into my mouth. I sucked and I licked and I bobbed my head up and down, taking his hard cock into my mouth again and again, sensing his growing excitement and enjoying mine and I knew what would happen when he finished because I'd jerked him and my other dates off, and I knew what happened.

It'd just never happened in my mouth before, but I knew what I was going to do. I would've smiled, except...my mouth was full of cock. Too full to smile as the head of his cock brushed the back of my throat again and again and again and in my excitement, there was no discomfort and my mouth plunged down each time until my lips brushed my finger and thumb, his cock touching the back of my throat and I wanted as much of him as I could take.

Paul was enjoying what I was doing, I could hear his grunts and groans of pleasure. I could hear his heavy breathing as I worked my mouth on him. His hips were flexing, working his cock into my mouth, between my lips even as I moved my mouth on him and I tried to watch, enjoying seeing his shaft disappearing into my mouth, so much of it plunging in, watching his shaft as it withdrew, shining with my saliva, simultaneously feeling his cock sliding across my tongue as he moved, feeling his shaft sliding between my lips, my eyes narrowing on the apex of each thrust as his length almost vanished inside my mouth, so far inside that I could feel him in my throat.

My mouth was flooding with saliva as I worked on him, forcing me to swallow and swallow and swallow. Even so, the movements of his cock meant that the saliva that coated his cock collected on my lips as he thrust back in, trickling from my lips down my chin, wetting my face, wetting my hand where I held him, wetting my face. I'd never imagined anything quite so messy and I didn't care. No, it wasn't that I didn't care. I loved it. I loved what I was doing for him and I was so aware of his quivering excitement and the hardness of his cockshaft, that swollen cockhead, his shaft so hard where my hand clasped him.

I was sucking on him with my lips, trying to lick him with my tongue as he moved in and out of my mouth more and more vigorously. Something else was building up inside of me as I worked my mouth on him. I glanced up towards his face, eyeing him as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, enjoyed his groan of pleasure and now I was wondering when he was going to finish and I had no intention of removing my mouth from him. I was eager for Doug to finish in my mouth, but I did wonder if he'd ask first. Were guys supposed to ask before they ejaculated in your mouth?

I wondered if he'd stop and ask.

He didn't.

My mouth plunged down on him, my lips sealed to his shaft, touching my finger and thumb where I ringed the base of him as the tip of his cock slid into my throat just a little. Both his hands were on my head now, his fingers entwined in my hair now, urging me to plunge my mouth down on him, my tongue swirling enthusiastically. Oh yeah! This was good. This was so good. and I could tell from his excited noises and his breathing and the way he pumped his cock into my mouth that he was almost there.

I really wanted him to be there.

"Faster, Shan," he groaned, his hips jerking, his cock pushing into my mouth, and I could hear the tension, the need, the excitement in his voice.

I held him, my lips plunged down his full length until his cockhead touched my throat, my lips slid up and down the length of his shaft, faster, faster, faster, as I bobbed my head on him, sucked at his length as he moved, as my head moved, as I sucked hard, my tongue lapping eagerly.

There wasn't any warning.

One moment my hand was gripping him tightly as my mouth plunged down on him. The next moment his hands held my head down, his cock pushed firmly into my mouth, the tip touching my throat. My mouth plunged down on him deeply as he filled my mouth, my lips touching my fingers where I held him. I heard him groan, his hips shook, his muscles tensed and tightened, my lips felt his cock pulse; and he started to cum. That first explosive spurt erupted, filling my mouth to overflowing with his thick creamy semen.

I swallowed.

For the first time, I tasted semen in my mouth, felt it on my tongue, filling my mouth to overflowing so that I had to gulp and swallow, something I did instinctively. I wasn't startled by the taste as I gulped down that first mouthful, followed by a second, then a third. I didn't even think about what it tasted like. I had no time to think, no time to figure out what to do, no time for second thoughts. With his cock filling my mouth, pulsing between my lips, his hand holding my head, all I could do was swallow, and I did.

His cock throbbed convulsively in my mouth as his semen continued to erupt, jetting spurts flooding my mouth, filling my mouth, overflowing onto my chin and my hand, but I continued to gulp and swallow with uncoordinated enthusiasm, my hand still trying to stroke him as my lips plunged almost to the base of his shaft and then somehow, my mouth slipped from him. My hand continued to stroke him like an automaton, clasping him tight, milking him.

I had no idea how much of his semen I'd already swallowed but he was still spurting as my mouth lost its connection with him. That next spurt of semen jetted out to splatter across my nose and my cheeks, the one that followed burst across my lips, my chin, onto my neck and shoulder where I half knelt over him and his cock was no longer in my mouth but instead right before my face, still engorged but now a little softer, a small trail of cum leaking from the tip at the head.

Gazing at it fuzzily I realized my mouth was still full, the astringent contents thick on my tongue. I swallowed, my tongue rolling the thick textured cream around my mouth before I hazily gulped it down, my tongue flickering out to clean my lips. My hand was still holding him tight, my fist dripping with his semen. My face was covered with it and when I glanced up at Paul, he wasn't even looking at me. His eyes were closed tight.

Leo was, though, and my eyes caught his. I smiled and I licked my lips, tasting Paul's semen, feeling Paul's cum all over my face as well.

Leo shuddered, his hand working frantically, one hand wrapping what I was sure were a pair of my panties around the head of his cock as he shuddered and pumped his cum out, looking at me. He was so disgusting, but it was exciting, too, seeing him cumming as he looked at me.

"Oh god, Shan," Paul groaned, his eyes opening.

I smiled, and I licked him, licked his cum from his cock and my fingers and swallowed it. I liked the taste. It was Paul's cum, a guy's cum and I licked it from the tip of his cock where some fresh cum was oozing out in a large droplet. I licked it delicately and then I rolled it in my mouth, truly tasting it before I swallowed.

I savored the taste, my first real taste of cum, sliding it around my mouth with my tongue and chewing on it a little, savoring the texture as well as the flavor. It's his cum. His semen. I had his semen in my mouth and it was all over my face and in my hair and I wasn't even embarrassed. I guided his cock to my mouth, licked his cum off the tip, swallowed, tasting it again. I enjoyed that taste. It's so intimate, it's his semen and I wanted more of it, but there was none left.

I glanced up, tasting Paul, and Paul was panting, groaning, shuddering as he lay there, and I smiled, licked my lips, swallowed, tasting him in my mouth all over again. It was a strange taste. Bitter, salty, astringent, but it was Paul's semen and I'd swallowed all of it. Well, almost all of it. I rubbed my tummy with one hand, knowing his cum was there, lots of it. At least, it'd seemed to be lots when I was swallowing it but in reality, it probably wasn't that much. It was exciting to know his semen was in my tummy though, and I ran my tongue around inside my mouth, cleaning my teeth and gums of his residue, swallowing again, enjoying that thick gooey texture.

Blowjob.

I'd given my first blowjob, and I smiled, pleased with myself, knowing Paul had enjoyed it. Knowing Leo, my disgusting pervert brother, had watched me. That'd show him! Hopefully he'd learned his lesson. Don't watch your mei-mei, or you might see things that you shouldn't.

I'm sure he'd enjoyed it. The way he'd been stroking his cock, I knew he had, and I remember seeing him watching Cindy. Now he'd watched me. He really was such a pervert. I hoped he realized I wasn't like Cindy at all. I hope he realized now that I didn't like White guys at all. I looked for him, but Leo was gone. He wasn't there, he wasn't watching.

"You better go," I whispered at last, tickling Paul, smiling as he groaned. "My mom and dad will be home soon and I need a shower. I don't think they should see me like this."

That got him moving, and ten minutes later, still naked except for my little G-string panties, I closed the front door behind him and locked it. There wasn't any sign of Leo as I made my way back to the family room and found my clothes. I shrugged my shirt on without buttoning it, picked up my skirt and bra, and walked towards my bedroom. Leo's bedroom door was closed as I walked by, and into my bedroom.

In my bedroom, I slipped into my bed and lay there, uncertain what I was thinking. Paul had enjoyed looking at me. Leo had really enjoyed looking at me. I knew when I'd gone to pool parties, gone swimming, guys had enjoyed looking at me in my bikini. I'd seen their eyes on me. I'd enjoyed their eyes on me. I wondered if any of them had ever jerked off after looking at me, the way Leo had.

It was midnight. It was that time of the night when I was usually in bed, half-asleep, daydreaming of guys doing things to me. Not American-Chinese guys. White guys. White guys doing horrible shameful disgusting things to me, the way Cindy's dates probably did things to her. Except Cindy was never ashamed. Cindy reveled in them doing those things to her. Disgusting exciting things. Things I could only imagine.

Did Leo imagine those things?

Is that why Leo used to watch Cindy?

Is that why he watched me and Paul tonight?

I'd closed my eyes and shivered, because I'd known I shouldn't think about things like that, not with White guys. I tried to think of Paul or one of the other guys I dated doing things like that with me, but I couldn't. Whenever I tried to imagine it, it was an anonymous White guy who filled my mind, but I pushed that thought away and pulled on an old t-shirt to sleep in.

What was Leo doing now? Should I say something to him?

Not thinking, I opened my bedroom door and walked to Leo's bedroom. Without knocking, I opened his door. His room was lit by the light of his laptop, he had headphones on, his back to me, but I could see the laptop screen over his shoulder, and I could see what he was watching too. Porn. Not just any porn.

WMAF porn.

I shivered, my nipples aching all over again, because I'd watched WMAF porn myself. I think most Asian girls have, and I had because I was curious. That's what I'd told myself, and it was disgusting seeing Asian girls who looked like me demeaning themselves with White guys like that. Disgusting and demeaning and horrible and exciting, and Leo must think so too, because I could see what he was doing.

He was jerking off.

I wasn't going to embarrass him. I backed out, closed the door silently, leaned back against the wall for a moment, and closed my eyes. Cindy liked White cocks. Leo liked WMAF porn. Me? I couldn't stop thinking about White guys in the middle of the night. I mean, every other time I didn't think of them. Only in the middle of the night, in my fantasies. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I think of nice American-Chinese guys when I fantasized about doing things with guys? Why couldn't I fantasize about the sort of guys I always dated, the way a normal Chinese girl was supposed to?

123456...8