My Asian Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

She giggled. "Unless you and Kirk are planning to gangbang her or something?" She giggled again. "Sometimes I wonder about Tiff. The way she talks now and then, if it wasn't for her parents...."

"Cindy!" Honestly, my sis could go too far sometimes.

"Okay okay, I know you're not going to tell me, and it's your business, bro. I just wanted to say thanks for arranging for Kirk to take me. I didn't actually want to go with anyone who was gonna treat it like a date and expect me to be with them all night." She giggled now. "And I don't mind about him and Tiff, I have my own plans for after the prom."

She licked her lips.

"I don't think I want to know," I said, trying not to think of what Cindy could possibly be planning, but I had more than my suspicions. She'd been out with the Captain of the football team tonight, and I knew my sis.

She giggled. "You wouldn't," she said, slipping a hand under my duvet, and pulling her panties out from where I'd balled them up. "I'll take these though, he likes the red ones, and I need to wash them for our date tomorrow."

"Uh..." I stammered, my face burning as bright red as her panties.

"You better tell Tiff that White guys have huge cocks," she murmured, smiling down at me. "Or maybe I should tell her. She should know before she tries one. Kirk's cock will split her in half if it's her first."

"Don't you dare," I said.

Tiffany Yao might be Kirk's prom date now, and he might want to fuck her, but I knew he wouldn't actually get that far with her. My fantasies aside, I knew Tiffany Yao. She was a good conservative Chinese girl, an innocent virgin. She might be excited about going to the prom with a White guy, but she wasn't a White Cock Slut like Irene Chow or my sister.

Cindy giggled. "He'll score with her."

"No way," I said, my cock throbbing at the thought. "Tiffany's not like that."

She grinned. "Tiff's shy about it, but she's got this thing for white guys, Leo," she said. "If you've set her up with him, she might actually give him whatever he wants."

"No way," I said, repeating myself. "Tiffany's not like that."

"Bet you twenty he does," she said confidently, twirling her red panties on one finger.

"Done," I said, with not quite the same assurance. God, those images were flashing through my mind, and they just wouldn't stop.

Tiffany's eyes, wide, hypnotized.

Kirk easing his Big White Cock out.

Tiffany's fingers wrapped around his cock.

Kirk's Big White Cock, erect, hard.

Slapping Tiffany's pretty face.

Rubbing against her small firm breasts.

Sliding between her lips,

Into her mouth. Down her throat.

Tiffany gagging as he face-fucked her.

Kirk mounting her, spreading her legs wide.

Entering her tight Chinese pussy.

His Big White Cock thrusting deep.

Tiffany moaning and sobbing.

His balls swinging and slapping her butt.

Riding her. Fucking her hard.

"You can use these ones," Cindy said, peeling down the panties she'd been wearing, stepping out of them, and dropping them on my bed beside me. "Just put them in my laundry basket in the morning, okay."

She didn't wait for a reply, but she was giggling as she closed my bedroom door.

Those panties were soaked through, and I knew what cum looked like. My own, anyhow. She'd been out on a date with Steve, and my sister was a White Cock Slut. Of course her panties would be cum-soaked when she got home.

I closed my eyes and thought of Kirk scoring with Tiffany Yao after the prom, and me driving her home afterwards, sitting next to me, her pussy and her panties filled with KIrk's cum, her slender body slick with Kirk's sweat, smelling of sex, and I wrapped Cindy's soaking wet panties around my throbbing dick and came so hard.

It'd be worth losing twenty bucks to Cindy just for that.

* * * The End * * *

Well, we both hope you all enjoyed Chapter One of "My Asian Sister." Chapter Two of "My Asian Sister" is coming very soon....HardLeo and Chloe

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers
1...345678