My Asian Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after that, maybe a couple of months, one of her friends told me Irene Chow was pregnant and that the White guy she was dating was the father. Her friend was shocked, but I wasn't. I knew a hot Chinese girl like Irene Chow had to enjoy his Big White Cock, and being impregnated by him was the reward she deserved. Good or bad, it just reinforced my thoughts on her and all other Asian girls.

Asian girls wanted White men, they wanted their Big White Cocks, they wanted those White men to cum in them, and subconsciously, they wanted those White men to breed them. Before I knew it, I was completely brainwashed. WMAF seemed to have surrounded me, and whether it was just me, or the natural order of things, it was hot!

My mind was filled with images and thoughts of Asian girls and White guys. Whether I was at high school or working my part-time job, if I saw an Asian girl talking with a White guy, my mind immediately thought he was fucking her with his Big White Cock. Seeing an Asian girl with an asian guy, I felt sorry for the girl. She could have been with a White guy, and enjoying the pleasures her asian boyfriend couldn't give her. Or I would feel sorry for the asian guy, knowing he couldn't possibly please his Asian girlfriend the way a White man could. I'd look at that girlfriend, and I could tell from the way she behaved with her boyfriend if she was getting Big White Cock on the side.

My mind was corrupted by WMAF.

How could any Asian girl not cheat on her asian boyfriend, knowing there were White guys everywhere with yellow fever, wanting nothing more than for their Big White Cocks to penetrate her desirable Asian pussy and fuck her the way an attractive Asian girl should be fucked. During the day, I was on my phone constantly, checking out new WMAF content, making sure no one could see my phone screen as I watched Asian girls sucking off Big White Cocks. Asian girls taking Big White Cocks deep in their tight pussies. Asian girls begging for those Big White Cocks to use them in every hole they had.

My nights were endless hours of jerking off as I watched White Males pleasuring Asian Females, but even though all those shameful thoughts continually filled my mind, I managed to hide my fixation from everyone. I knew the shameful fact about myself. I was confident I appeared normal in every sense to the outside world. I did know that if my secret came out, I'd be mortified by the shame of it all, because I knew what it was.

I was addicted to WMAF.

I managed to keep my addiction a secret from everyone until the night of our high school prom. That night, the night of the prom, was the night I had slipped up, and my WMAF fetish was revealed to my official prom date, Tiffany Yao and my friend, Kirk.

Official prom date?

It was that Chinese parents thing.

Sunday morning, a couple of weeks before that high school prom, outside our Chinese Episcopolian Church, Tiffany Yao's parents and mine had been chatting as everyone left the church and mingled in the parking lot. I hadn't been listening, I'd been looking at Venus Ma. Even in that frilly white dress, so innocent to the eye, a dress that really didn't suit a hot and nubile eighteen year old Chinese girl, Venus Ma looked hot. Hot enough to draw the eyes of any White guy that liked Asian females.

Worse than that, she was talking to Irene Chow, who was there with her parents and holding hands with her older White baby daddy, the White guy who'd impregnated her. They were officially engaged now. Her baby bump was starting to show, and my cock was rock hard.

The way Irene Chow glanced up at him adoringly, he must've really fucked her so good. Good enough that she welcomed his baby, and Venus Ma was talking to them, smiling. The way that she was looking at Irene Chow's baby daddy, I thought he'd probably soon be breeding her as well. Venus Ma was the sort of girl who deserved a Big White Cock breeding her, and my cock throbbed hard at the thought.

"...Leo?!" my mom said with that tone that demanded my attention, interrupting that reverie where that White guy of Irene's was busy fucking Venus Ma.

"Yes, Mom?" I said politely.

"Leo," Mrs Yao said. "You don't have a date from the prom, do you? Would you mind very much taking Tiffany as your prom date?"

Tiffany and I looked at each other. I'm not sure which one of us was more embarrassed. I hoped Tiffany couldn't see that I had an erection.

"Of course Leo wouldn't mind," my mom said before I could speak up, immediately volunteering me. "He told me he hasn't got a prom date, and it's not like you two don't know each other."

"Oh, good, that's settled then," Mrs Yao said. "There just aren't enough nice Chinese boys around here." She smiled at me approvingly, glanced towards Irene Chow, and sniffed superciliously. No words were needed to convey her thoughts.

"I'm so happy Leo's going to take Tiffany," my mom said. "She's such a beautiful girl."

Both moms basked happily in mutual approbation.

I'm not sure if Tiffany was more embarrassed than I was, or vice versa. I mean, I knew Tiffany Yao really well. We'd gone to the same elementary school, we were both in our final year at the same high school, and we'd gone to the same Sunday school.

She was eighteen, the same age as my friend Kirk and I, and she was beautiful. A Chinese princess whose parents were conservative and strict, the way I wished my own parents were with my White Cock Slut sister, Cindy. I was half-way in love with Tiffany, and I used to watch those WMAF movie clips and think of her, picturing her in my mind, picturing her as a White Cock Slut, begging for Big White Cock as she was fucked again and again while I watched.I'd cum so hard, every time, thinking of Tiffany Yao.

"I'm sorry, Leo," Tiffany said, in the hallway at high school the following Monday. "You know how my mom and dad are with me dating..." She said those next words very quietly, "...White guys."

Now she looked at me and half smiled. "We've known each other for a long time, Leo. I hope it's not too much trouble for you. If you have someone else you were planning to ask, it's okay if you don't take me."

I shrugged. "I don't mind, I'd love to go with you, honest to god," I said with a warm smile. Not to toot my own horn, but compared to the two other asian guys in our class, I was by far the best option available.

"Thank you, Leo." Tiffany hugged me tightly. "I really wanted to go, but you know my parents."

"White guys," I whispered in her ear, grinning.

She giggled, still hugging me.

It was exciting to feel her small firm breasts pressed up against my chest. I was a lucky guy, I knew. At that moment, I thanked my mom, and Tiffany's mom for that matter, for setting this up. I was actually looking forward to the prom now. I'd have a date. Not just a date, either. The most beautiful Chinese girl in our high school would be going to the prom with me.

The next day, Kirk and I had finished working out, and as we were leaving the gym, he turned to me, a bit more hesitantly than I was used to.

"Leo, you know all the Chinese girls, right?"

"Yeah, of course I do. Why?" I said. There weren't that many Chinese in the town we lived in, and there was only one high school, so yeah, I pretty much knew all the Chinese girls. "You got a hard-on for one of them?"

You know how you say stuff like that with your buddies, joking around, giving them shit? I mean, it was a bit of a sensitive topic for me. I knew a lot of guys in town who had a hard-on for my sister, Cindy. Sometimes I wished she wasn't my twin sister, because fuck, it's embarrassing looking your classmates in the eye, and doing shit with them knowing they've fucked your sister. Wasn't so bad with the older guys now that we were in our last year at high school. I never saw them now, not unless they were picking Cindy up for a date.

Or fucking her on the couch in the family room when mom and dad were out.

"Uhh." Kirk wasn't usually hesitant.

"Fuck, Kirk. You're not catching yellow fever are you?"

"Well, uh...."

"Fuck, Kirk! What're you trying to say?"

"Just shut the fuck up for a minute, Leo, and let me explain, will ya'?"

"Okay, okay," I said, taking a swig from my water bottle. That workout! I'd really been sweating. I was starting to enjoy pumping iron with Kirk. I was working that fat off and building muscle. "As long as it's nothing to do with Cindy. If it is, I don't wanna hear it, kay?"

Yeah, I knew Cindy was a White Cock Slut, and when it's your sister, you get sensitive about these things when a White guy asks about Chinese girls, even if the dude is your friend.

"Fuck, dude, calm down, I'm your buddy. Of course it's nothing to do with Cindy. Do I look like a dickhead?"

"Okay, okay," said, half-laughing. "So what's this shit about Chinese girls?"

"You know Tiffany Yao pretty well, right?"

"Well, duh. Of course I do. So do you." Except maybe Kirk didn't know her quite as well as I did.

Tiffany and I, we'd gone to elementary school together. We'd been in the same classes right through high school. Our parents went to the same church, we'd gone to Sunday school together. We'd gone to all the Chinese community stuff together. We'd even gone to each other's birthday parties when we'd been younger. When we'd been younger, Tiffany and Cindy had been friends.

Not so much now, of course, but they still talked to each other.

"Not as well as you, dude, and you're Chinese, like her."

"So whaddaya want to know? You got the hots for her or something?" I grinned. Should I tell him she was gonna be my prom date?

"Dude, I really want to ask her to the prom, but I've got no idea how to ask her."

I blinked. That hadn't been what I'd expected.

"Tiffany's parents would never let her date you, Kirk...you're...White," I said with a laugh. I knew he'd never have a chance. She was going to the prom with me. "They're really strict with her. Especially her dating life."

I knew there was no way they'd allow her to go to the prom with Kirk, even if she hadn't already been going with me. I'd known Tiffany for years, and I knew her well enough to know that one time last year that Yancy had come around to her parents to pick her up for a date he'd asked her out on, her parents had gone ballistic on her, and grounded her. A big part of that was because he was a gweilo. I'd heard it from Tiffany, I'd heard all about it from Cindy, who'd spent hours on calls with Tiff afterwards, and I'd heard my mom talking to my dad about it. Gossip travels fast in the Chinese community. Everyone knows everyone. Everyone knows everything.

Well, maybe not everything, or Irene Chow wouldn't have had that baby bump.

"Shit, I know that, Leo, and dude, you know, my parents. My dad'd have a hernia if they knew I wanted to take a Chinese girl to the prom as my date, you know what he's like, but fuck, Tiffany really does it for me. I mean, I look at her walking into class and I just get so fucking hard!"

"She's Chinese dude. You know what your dad would think. And hers."

"That's what makes me want her even more, Leo. You know what I mean? Like, taking her to the prom would be doing something I'm not supposed to do!" Kirk said it like he really meant it. "You know, you go down to San Francisco or LA, or up to Seattle or Portland, White guys and Asian girls, they're everywhere, nobody thinks twice about it, but here!"

He hesitated. "Look at Irene Chow and the guy she's hooked up with, they get looks everywhere they go, and it's..."

"...it's so fucking hot," I said, my breath catching for a second. "Knowing that White guy's been fucking her?"

"Yeah, that's it. And fuck, she's hot, too. I mean, you dated Irene Chow a while ago. Didn't you want to fuck her. I did."

"You did?"

"Dude, of course I fucking did, but I didn't ask Irene out because you were dating her, and then you guys broke up and that guy was into her before I got a chance." He shrugged. "And now she's knocked up, so I guess she's out now."

I laughed. "Guess she is, but why not ask Marianne, she likes you and she's good looking."

For a white girl, anyhow.

Kirk grinned. "She doesn't do anything for me, Leo. I think I've got this thing for Chinese girls. I mean, Irene Chow did it for me, and I'd do Venus Ma in a second but you know her, she's only got eyes for that boyfriend of hers, and that leaves Tiff, and fuck! She's so damn hot, and she's the only one left."

"What about...?" No, I wasn't going to say Cindy.

She was my sister, and the only other Chinese girls in our high school were my baby sister, Shan, who was way too young for Kirk, Nguyen, who had a boyfriend, and Venus Ma, who already had a boyfriend of her own, an older Chinese guy, although I knew Kirk was wrong about Venus Ma. Venus Ma had bedroom eyes for that white guy who'd knocked up Irene Chow.

He glanced at me sideways and grinned. "You know Tiff's hot, I've seen you staring at her. Be honest, dude. You think she's hot too.".

"Well, yeah," I said, slowly. "I do think she's hot."

"Well, so do I," Kirk said, emphatically. "She's fucking hot, and I really want to fuck her, Leo. I want to fuck her so bad."

Kirk wanted to fuck Tiffany Yao? I mean who wouldn't, Tiffany was hot, but Kirk, he really wanted to fuck her.

"Your parents wouldn't want you dating her," I said. I knew Kirk's parents. They didn't like me that much. They didn't like Asians in general. I didn't go round to his house that often.

"You gooks don't really belong here," his dad had said to me once. "You should all fuck off back to ching ching chow land."

"Leo's parents are from Hong Kong, dad," Kirk'd said, back then. "Nothing to do with where you were."

"All fucking gooks are the same," his dad'd said. "And the fucking whores are worse."

Yeah, well. I knew his dad had a few problems, so I just didn't go around except when I had too. Even Kirk stayed away from his dad. They had a bunkhouse out back of the garage behind their house, and Kirk pretty much lived there, except when his mom cooked dinner.

"Fuck no," Kirk said. "My dad'd fucking kill me." He shrugged. "You know why, Leo. He isn't gonna change, ever."

Yeah, I knew why. His dad'd been in the Army for a while, lost a whole bunch of his buddies and been shot up himself in some unofficial war in some south-east Asian shithole that he hardly ever talked about and that'd never happened, and he came back hating the place. Hating gooks too, and he'd drink himself into oblivion every Friday and Saturday night. Kirk'd come and stay sometimes, when his dad got too bad and started really smashing things up.

Yeah, he was right. His dad'd fucking kill him if he dated a Chinese girl. Well, maybe not kill, literally, but take a swing at him anyhow, and Kirk'd probably take it. He was as big as his dad, and in way better shape, but he had an idea of what his dad'd been through, and his dad was his dad.

"I want Tiff so bad though, Leo," he added, almost wistfully. "I really do have this thing for Asian girls I think. I look at Lyndsey...."

Lyndsey was a cheerleader, she was blonde, she had big tits and a figure to die for, and all the jocks wanted to bone her. Pretty much every guy at high school and probably most of their dads wanted to bone Lyndsey.

"...and she doesn't do a thing for me, but Tiffany, Jesus, I take one look at her cute little ass and it's an instant boner, every time. Not just her, Venus Ma does it for me too, and fuck, Nguyen Tran does too." He laughed. "Irene Chow used to."

Yeah, well, we both knew about Irene Chow. No point in thinking about her. She was some white guy's baby mama now.

"Jesus, Kirk," I said. "You've really got yellow fever, dude."

"Christ, I think I do, Leo. It's not like I'm in love with her or anything, I just want to fuck her," he said. "I mean, I go online to jerk off and it's those Asian girls I look at, every time."

Fuck! He did? Kirk was into WMAF porn? Like me? Except...Kirk was a White guy.

"Whaddayou jerk off to, Leo?" he asked. He had to ask.

I grinned. "I'm Chinese," I said, not really answering his question.

"Thing is, Leo," he said. "I was kind of wondering, you know Tiff way better than I do...."

"Yeah?" I said.

"Do you think you could ask her for me?" he said. "You know, to go to the prom? I'm scared if I ask her, I'll fuck it up or something. Say something you don't say to a Chinese girl."

"Fuck, Kirk," I said. "We all grew up here together. She was born right here, she's as American as you or me."

He laughed, and after a second I did too.

"Yeah, well," I said. "We're not that much different from you, Kirk. Not really, except for, you know Chinese are a bit more conservative and stuff."

"And her parents won't let her date a white guy like me," he said.

Yeah, well, he was right. I did know what Tiffany Yao's parents would think and what they'd say. They probably wouldn't just say no. They'd forbid her from going to the prom completely. She'd be grounded. That, and Tiffany Yao was my prom date. It was already arranged. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh! I'd almost forgotten that while we were talking. My prom date was the girl that a White guy like Kirk wanted to take to the prom and fuck! Kirk wanted her! In that moment of realization, my dick engorged to a swollen aching hardness! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! My heart raced with excitement, my thoughts whirling chaos.

Kirk. Tiffany. Kirk wanted to fuck Tiffany. WMAF. Oh man! This was everything I'd fantasized about. Tiffany Yao getting pounded by a Big White Cock! I knew I had to keep my composure. I had to keep my secret. Kirk had told me his. He liked White Male Asian Female porn. He thought Chinese girls were hot. He thought he had yellow fever. He wanted to fuck Tiffany Yao.

Fuck! This was like a fantasy coming true, except....

I needed to think this through. Would Tiffany even be interested? I'd never seen her so much as watch one of the White guys we knew. Not ever. But Jesus, what if she was interested? And there was that other factor - that Tiffany Yao was already my prom date. What should I do?

Tell him, to start with. I was going to have to do that. But after that? My brain was whirling, working, thinking. Kirk. Tiffany. Wow. Could I set something up here? This'd be way hotter than watching Cindy. If I could figure something out. I mean, me and Tiffany, it was already arranged.

"Slight problem, dude!" I said, not quite smirking smugly, but my dick was so hard. "You won't believe this, but I'm actually going to the prom with Tiffany Yao."

"No way!" Kirk definitely didn't believe me.

"For real I am," I said, enjoying his disbelief.

"Shut the fuck up," he said, still not believing me.

"I mean it. Our parents actually set it up." I said, grinning.

"You're going to the prom with Tiffany Yao? You didn't even want to go, Leo. That's just not fair. Shit! I wish I was Asian like you," Kirk said, half-joking.

No you don't, I thought to myself, and I was sure he didn't really mean it either. All he wanted was Tiffany Yao, and images were kaleidoscoping through my mind.

Tiffany's eyes, wide, hypnotized.

Kirk easing his Big White Cock out.

Tiffany's fingers wrapped around his cock.

Kirk's Big White Cock, erect, hard.

Slapping Tiffany's pretty face.

Rubbing against her small firm breasts.

Sliding between her lips,

Into her mouth. Down her throat.

Tiffany gagging as he face-fucked her.

Kirk mounting her, spreading her legs wide.

Entering her tight Chinese pussy.

His Big White Cock thrusting deep.

Tiffany moaning and sobbing.

His balls swinging and slapping her butt.

Riding her. Fucking her hard.

I almost came right there, just thinking about it, and I couldn't stop those thoughts. Those images continued flashing through my mind with kaleidoscopic speed. Kirk and Tiffany Yao. My heart was almost choking me, and my dick? My dick ached and throbbed.

1...345678